• Provides support to the Office Manager/Operations Team with specific focus on the Real Estate portfolio
• General duties maintain active and inactive electronic and hard copy filing systems.
• Maintain files for all Operations and Human Resources dept. Updates lease summaries.
• Research property deposits and amounts that are due on the lease termination date. Tracks sublease rents (coding and routing to Accounting) and maintain up to date files for payments including follow up for non-payment/missing checks.
• Routine correspondence with Landlords/property management companies via mail or telephone. Prepare lease related check requests and manage bulk mail-out notices to the landlord. Other duties include
• Back up support for both the Reception Desk and Mail room which include answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls, receive and direct visitors and clients, check out visitor badges and projection equipment. Bank of America First SVP Business Banking Manager (Dallas, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, New York, California)
• Developed Customer service skills, trained associates on answering inbound calls and making outbound calls.
• Coached, managed and mentored to develop the business banking team
• Facilitate team meetings to communicate strategy, objectives, priorities and tactics to ensure the team's goals and results are consistent with company direction
• Ability to read, understand, analyze and interpret statistical data and reports for the benefit and collaboration with cross functional teams, such as; Finance, Operations, etc.
• Develop and manage a comprehensive strategy supporting both the short-term and long-term goals of the company
• Created persuasive sales presentations using up to date marketing materials on a daily basis.
• Created and implemented business plans for low performing branches, through team and managerial training.
• Commercial lending and underwriting from $5 Million to $50 Million and above.
• Responsible for improvements in credit performance by driving the future consumer credit trends.
• Led installation of on-site client remote deposit capture, while assisting in training and knowledge of product.
- First SVP Business Banking Manager at Ebby Halliday Real Estate
- Business Relationship Manager/Recruiter Sales at BBVA Compass Bank
- First VP Area Manager Business Banking at Washington Mutual Corporation
- VP Regional Small Business Sales Manager (NY, NJ, MA, NH) at Bank of America
5 years, 6 months at this Job
Responsibilities: Management of 13 branches in Huntsville. Directly manage Branch Managers, hire and conduct performance reviews and provide performance counseling as needed. Drive branch performance results through strong Branch Manager sales performance and through direction of the entire branch team to meet and exceed all branch sales and quality service goals. Effective negotiation and problem solving skills. Excellent customer service and communication skills. Coach and develop applicable skills of others, along with demonstrated sales leadership skills.
• Spend 3 days per week in the branches driving performance, building skills and coaching (3 hours per visit) Review associate coaching sessions with Branch Coaches (Key 3 Team)
• Observe and provide feedback on daily AM and PM Huddles and daily Quick Profile Debriefs
• Review and update branch coaching plans in Consumer Coaching Database during each branch visit
• Execute Daily Success Calls
• Observe Branch Coaches and provide feedback through coaching sessions
• Inspect "Making Banking Easier" expectations during branch visits and huddles
- Consumer Banking Manager at Regions Bank
- Chairman Club at Regions Bank
- Consumer Branch Manager at Regions Bank
- Branch Manager Mentor at Regions Bank
6 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Sales Management
Product Manager for all Internet Banking and Cash Management products and services; including but not limited to maintaining a strong knowledge of industry trends to assure bank's vision is competitive and recognizing insufficiencies in current products and services ▫ Training and coaching branch personnel on the features and benefits of all electronic products; creating a better relationship between back office areas and the branch staff. ▫ Collaborate with Marketing, Retail Sales and Operations to create sales campaigns for all electronic products ▫ Evaluate, select and direct the implementation of new internet/mobile banking services; collaborating with third party vendors to test, install and implement enhancements and new products. ▫ Secure positive relationships with all applicable third party vendors. ▫ Collaborate with Business Development Officers by utilizing Cash Management products to entice potential clients and develop complete relationships with existing clients. Implement and train clients on all new Cash Management products. ▫ Manage Electronic Banking Staff of 3; requiring coaching, leading by example with a confident and encouraging approach to ensure the department is providing quality customer service to both internal and external clients ▫ Responsible for daily operations of all Electronic Banking tasks and responsibilities.
- Electronic Banking Manager at Spencer Savings Bank
- Vice President / Cash Management Operations Manager and Internet Banking Product Specialist at Peapack-Gladstone Bank
- Assistant Vice President/Deposit Operations - Electronic Banking Manager at Internet Banking Products
- Assistant Vice President / Branch Manager at Pinnacle Federal Credit Union
4 years, 5 months at this Job
Perform multiple task in a high-volume office including our (MOA) office. (approximately 6,600 households in our legacy office and 2,600 households in the MOA) Quoting and selling insurance products based on our customer's needs. (Auto, Life and Health) Top Banker for State Farm; ranking my agent number one in the region for selling the most bank products. Highest conversion rate for auto loans; opportunity to closed loans ratio. Motivate and continue to train my team members on banking products and have trained other State Farm Agents on banking products.
- Banking Manager -Sales at Perry olson Insurance Agency - State Farm
- Customer Service and Bank Representative at State Farm, David Jensen Insurance Agency
- Senior Loan Specialist at Citibank
- Loan Doc Specialist at Wells Fargo Correspondent Lending
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Business Administration
Provided credit services to prospective clients, like recommending a short-term loan of 10 million RMB to leading clients in the building and construction industry
• Conducted internal due diligence to evaluate credit worthiness of over 40 enterprises; evaluated credit proposals
• Provided investment banking services to key clients, like underwriting corporate bonds for a leading client in the energy industry
- Corporate Banking Manager at BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS
- at BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Key Account Manager at BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS
- Off-cycle Internship Analyst, Wholesale Banking Department at INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL BANK OF CHINA
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Global Master of Finance Dual Degree - Finance
- Bachelor of Economics - International Finance
While in this position I am responsible for getting the bank involved in community & other chamber events to further improve its image, as well as managing day to day banking location operations such as assisting with Teller overrides, assisting Personal Bankers with any new accounts questions/issue that may occur and performing branch audits to insure the location is in compliance with the internal Banking Center Control Program. I will on occasion perform transactions such as opening accounts, accepting deposits and loan payments cashing checks, issuing and accepting money orders and cashiers checks.
- Personal Banking Manager at Guaranty Bank & Trust
- Teller Supervisor at Guaranty Bank & Trust
- Vault Teller I at Red River Federal Credit Union
- Bank Teller at Wells Fargo Bank
4 months at this Job
Directed day to day activities including daily reports, business development, customer relations and overall branch operations Corrected debit card issues, disputes and travel notices Identified cross-sell opportunities Handled escalated member complaints Ensured compliance with new account openings or account updates Maintained the efficiency of incoming and outgoing calls Trained staff on current products being offered Completed online credit card applications Balanced and audited all cash drawers, ATM and vaults Provided financial services as the E-banking Specialist Assisted and educated customers with bill pay, VISA online, pop money and updates to recent technology Trained staff on policies, procedures and product knowledge Conducted BSA Audits Assisted with teller transactions, loan payments and cashier’s checks Cross-trained staff within a deadline to become Universal Bankers
- Peronal Banking Manager at Western States Bank
- Virtual Branch Financial Services Manager at Western Vista FCU
- Senior Banker at City National Bank
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General High School Education
- - Business
* Responsible for managing business relationship managers from Bakersfield, Ca to Fresno, Ca. My team was comprised of 7 Relationship Managers who were responsible for lending transactions up to $250,000 and 3 Business Banking Officers who handled all larger bank transaction along with myself. * Responsible for managing a portfolio of business clients in excess on 43 million in lending, bringing in new relationships, and expanding current / existing portfolio. Risk management is a significant part of the portfolio management. * Develop prospects from self-sourced leads and may include existing customers, referral leads, bank partners and other sources * Determine prospects/customers' financial needs, and present solutions to sell bank services. Is responsible for timely and adequate preparation of annual reviews and recommendation to the appropriate decision making bodies within the bank. * Active involvement in local civic and nonprofit organizations to promote goodwill, bank's commitment to the communities it serves and to support bank's CRA objectives. * Prospect and acquire new business and consumer clients in accordance with bank's profit objectives. * Attends sales and trade meetings to develop new business prospects.
- Business Banking Manager at West America Bank Corp
- Business Analyst & Controller (Contracted) at 2B Farming Inc
- FSO - Assistant Vice President at Rabobank N.A
- Financial Services Officer II at Kern Schools Federal Credit Union
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- AA in Economics - California Notary
• Deposit Operations/Audit/Review ◦ Daily and monthly alert clearing reviewing alerted customer accounts for SAR and CTR filings. Review all transactions including cash, ACH, wire, check, monetary instrument and transfer transactions for suspicious activity. ◦ Review and process mobile and bank deposits, wires, ACH, cash, check and monetary instrument transactions for suspicious activity and recommend SAR filings if necessary. ◦ Refresh and update CIP (Customer Information Profiles). ◦ Conduct CDD (Customer Due Diligence), EDD (Enhanced Due Diligence), where applicable, transactional review, history of prior alerts, SAR and CTR filings using internal systems such as: IBT (Integrated Banking Technology), Star Station, BAM - Bankers Toolbox. ◦ Identify entities customer is doing business with and any negative news through Google, Watch List Manager, BAM-Bankers Toolbox and FXIM. ◦ KYC review identifying and verifying all customer related information including company name, address, telephone number, website, owners, principals, executives, affiliated companies, type of business, typical transactions, volume, etc. ◦ Follow all bank and regulatory policies and procedures including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti Money Laundering and Compliance requirements. ◦ Ensure all areas of responsibility comply with overall operating procedures and policies. ◦ Assist branches in solving complicated issues arising from issues related to Operations. ◦ Ensure policies and procedures are followed correctly to avoid risks and losses. ◦ Provide effective service to customers and employees in resolving problems within given authority. ◦ Balance branch cash, review various reports for outages (deposit balancing/clearings, GL Clearings) ◦ Process ACH/Check Returns and refund fees. ◦ Audit teller functions each month; included but not limited to teller/vault cash drawers. ◦ Additional Systems used: NAICS is used for identification of business, CXI is used for currency exchange integration, Main Street is used for ordering checks, Ascensus for HSA, Wire Pro for building wires, Star Station for check and credit card fraud, Apiture FXIM (Funds Express Information Manager) for online banking and i2Core Suite is used daily for non-sufficient funds and overdrafts.
- Mobile Banking Manager at SUNRISE BANK
- Assist the Retail Store Manager at RADIOSHACK
4 years, 2 months at this Job
• Manage a team of Business Bankers, Credit Analyst, and Business Associates with complex loan portfolios.
• Territory includes Kerrville, Comfort, Ingram, Bandera, Boerne, and New Braunfels, TX. markets.
• Book of business includes $100 million in business loans and $300 million in deposits.
• Responsible for the implementation of marketing and business plans that facilitate loan, deposit, and fee income growth.
• Review all business banking loans to ensure quality and compliance with loan policy.
• Perform joint calls with bankers and product partners.
- Regional Business Banking Manager at Wells Fargo Bank
- Principal Relationship Manager at Wells Fargo Bank
- Senior Relationship Manager at Bank One
- Business Banker at First United Bank
11 years, 9 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration