Directed day to day activities including daily reports, business development, customer relations and overall branch operations Corrected debit card issues, disputes and travel notices Identified cross-sell opportunities Handled escalated member complaints Ensured compliance with new account openings or account updates Maintained the efficiency of incoming and outgoing calls Trained staff on current products being offered Completed online credit card applications Balanced and audited all cash drawers, ATM and vaults Provided financial services as the E-banking Specialist Assisted and educated customers with bill pay, VISA online, pop money and updates to recent technology Trained staff on policies, procedures and product knowledge Conducted BSA Audits Assisted with teller transactions, loan payments and cashier’s checks Cross-trained staff within a deadline to become Universal Bankers
- Peronal Banking Manager at Western States Bank
- Virtual Branch Financial Services Manager at Western Vista FCU
- Senior Banker at City National Bank
10 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General High School Education
- - Business
Lead a team of 5 Retail Banking Supervisors and 6 Retail Deposit Operations Supervisors to deliver consistent exceptional customer experiences in the areas of sales and service over 28 locations. Establish front line audit standards, compliant new account standards, and universal banker sales and service teams.
• Develop and implement standard staffing models across all locations to ensure business needs of customers are exceeded while bank salary budgets are achieved.
• Coach Deposit Operations Supervisors to empower employees by developing a three deep front line and sales leadership team in each location.
• Work directly with bank vendors to negotiate new account reward programs that will improve revenue contribution through retention and growth of deposit portfolio.
• Work with Digital Manager to develop complimentary virtual products and services that allow the customer 24/7 access to accounts and bank transactions.
• Develop and implement a Relationship Growth Education program to build a cross sell program that includes customer interviewing through active listening to recognize products and services that would benefit customer individual and family financial goals.
- Vice President Retail Banking Manager at FIRST INTERNATIONAL BANK & TRUST
- Training Project Manager, Core System Upgrade at BREMER BANK, N.A
- Senior Retail Banking Manager at BREMER BANK, N.A
- Relationship Manager at BREMER BANK, N.A
5 years at this Job
- BA - Communications, Public Relations
- CERTIFICATION - 9 week course
• Drafted legal documents related to representations and warranties and affirmative and negative covenant matters in business transactions
• Analyzed the credit-worthiness of potential bank clients by researching and investigating their commercial activities and incorporation, management, financial conditions, personnel structure, warranties and default histories, and drafted reports on findings and recommendations
• Managed entire process of banking business transactions including demands, terms, revolver loans, financing guarantees, funds custodian, gold leases and medium term notes.
• Developed and maintained relationships with clients including large public companies, financial institutions, import and export enterprises and big manufacturers, and worked with supervisors to strategize and develop plans for product marketing
- Corporate Banking Manager at Bank of Ningbo Shanghai Branch
- Clerk to the Chief Judge (Intern) at Shanghai Maritime Court
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- LL.M. in Banking and Financial Law - Banking and Financial Law
- Master of Laws in International Law - Jessup International Law Moot Court
- Bachelor of Laws - Laws and Bachelor of Arts
• Skill to coordinate back office support for Relationship Banking, Operations and Compliance Departments
• Expertise to oversee the daily implementation of the Bank's Electronic Banking operating policies and procedures by performing a wide variety of tasks and duties
• Ability to stay informed of industry solutions and make recommendations
• Provides support for Retail Online Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Debit Cards and ACH
• Performs general account, debit card, and system maintenance as required
• Monitors virtual vault transactions and processes client credits
• Compiles and reviews various departmental reports including but not limited to duplicate items report, weekly closed report, compromised card report, etc.
• Monitors customer requests from Online Banking and Information emails and distributes them promptly and accurately
• Reviews listing of paperless items reports for returns and processes them in accordance to procedures
• Scans and files daily work in appropriate folders
• Monitors and processes mobile deposits in accordance with documented procedures
• Monitors and closes inactive debit cards in accordance with documented procedures and timeframes
• Acts as backup for Remote Deposit Capture for Treasury Management
• Reviews and analyzes various reports and follows up accordingly
- Electronic Banking Manager at Mercantil Bank (Amarant)
- at Wells Fargo Bank
- Call Center Supervisor at Mercantil Commercebank
- Member Service Team Leader at Bright Star Credit Union
5 years at this Job
- Master's degree
- Bachelor of Science in Biology - Biology
• Leading all facets of sales, service and operations of a district of 14 retail branches spread within a 300-mile radius/South Georgia
• Driving daily sales process, leading teams to achieve sales targets, acquiring new consumer and business customers, initiating referrals to partners, and deepening all existing customer relationships.
• Working to improve the sales, service and operational skills and behaviors of colleagues.
• Participating in joint calling with colleagues and partners.
• Leading teams to provide excellent customer service and effectively resolving customer issues.
• Leveraging available tools and technology to drive sales and service.
• Maintaining knowledge and educating teams on all products, services, technology and policies.
• Developing key internal partnerships to drive business in market area.
• Actively overseeing the recruitment/hiring process ensuring assigned market is staffed with colleagues suitable for Banks culture.
• Overseeing the strategic development and implementation of business and sales plans, one on one plans, sales calls, focus calls, onboarding process for new managers, mentoring, coaching, and pipeline management ensuring all sales targets/goals are met.
• Responsible for acquiring and properly allocating resources necessary to support the team/ market.
• Maintaining knowledge and educating teams on all products, services, technology, and bank policies.
• Developing and continuing strong community relationships.
• Understanding branch sales, service, operations and financial performance.
• Demonstrating acumen in banking, investments, consumer lending, business banking, business lending, sales, sales leadership, customer service, process management, coaching, colleague development, communication and presentation. Highlights:
- Consumer Banking Manager/Vice President at Regions Bank
- Market Leader V / Vice President at BB & T Bank
- Personal Banker II at Wells Fargo
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Certification - Business Administration
Project Manager, coach , DevOps and software architect. WEB and Mobile Development, Operating Systems, Application Servers, Databases, Networks and IT Security. Currently, based on coaching practices, I lead teams responsible for designing, planning and implementing projects with the security required by a banking entity. For example: Internet Banking for persons and Internet Banking for companies, business or PYMES, Collection System, Virtual POS Projects can be found on http://www.venezolano.com/ in the "Online Operations"
- online banking manager at Venezolano de Crédito, Banco Universal
19 years, 8 months at this Job
- Security in WEB Applications Development - security and systems
- diploma - project management
- Basic course of penetration test - security and computing
- Ethical hacking fundamentals - security y computing
- Dipl - coach
- Manager like Coach
- Specialist - management and telecommunications
- BSc in Systems Engineering
Responsible for the business development of 12 Small Business Bankers, 2 Clients Associate and 2 Risk Analysis for the Fort Lauderdale /Miami Market. Lead and coach management process up to 4M in Revenue.
• Top Florida market leading in 4th quarter of 8M in closed small business loans /lines including SBA while leveraging CRM sales tools.
• Lead weekly pipeline review with Bankers and Underwriters and to forecast Closed Revenue
• Joint calling efforts to top clients for acquisition and retention. Utilize sales force for Lead Generation, Pipeline Mgmt. and monitoring employees daily outreach activities to exceed Sales Goals.
• Establish community brand, create and facilitate community financial education to chambers, organizations and to promote growth of the small business market.
• Top Florida Market YTD in Closed Loans; with Year over Year Growth 154% and increase of Deposits 212%.
- Business Banking Manager at Seacoast Bank
- Entrepreneur, Family business / Current Consulting at Owner Shell Oil Corp
- Financial Center Manager / Area Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
- Vice President- Wealth Management / Private Client Banker at MERRILL LYNCH
1 year at this Job
- BA - Marketing, Finance & Economics
- MBA - Finance, Economics, Banking Law and International Business
Accountable for daily branch operations and maximizing branch revenue. Responsible for coaching and colleague growth. Responsible for branch compliance and internal sources. All other functions required for daily branch management.
- Branch Banking Manager at UNIBANK FOR SAVINGS
- Branch Manager II at Santander Bank
- Branch Manager at RBS America, Citizens Bank
- Assistant Banking Center Manager at Bank of America Corporation
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
I have worked more than twenty years as branch manager in different branches in Pakistan and achieved a lot awards and prizes for obtaining assigned targets to me. I have also attended numerous seminar and courses on banking. finance and monetary theory etc.
- Branch Manager,Branch Operation Manager, Wealth Manager, Personal Banking Manager at MCB Bank Limited and BankIslami Limited Pakistan
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Science
- Community Banking Manager at First Community Bank
19 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration