Earned banking officer promotion in addition to current role to recognize past contributions and future potential with M&T
- Banking Officer, Management Associate at M&T Bank
- Acting Branch Manager at M&T Bank
- Management Associate at M&T Bank
- Management Trainee (Management Development Program) at M&T Bank
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance
I am currently a Banking Officer and also the Teller Supervisor. I oversee tellers and help with daily transactions and reports.
- Banking Officer-Teller Supervisor at Prosperity Bank
- Research Specialist III at First Financial Bank
- Customer Service Representative at plainscapital bank
- Loan Collector at First Financial Bank
at this Job
- Bachelors of Business Administration
Provide straightforward lending options for both consumer and commercial borrower. Analyzed credit risk for potential borrowers through underwriting of individual and business tax returns, financial statements, and other accounting and financial documents. Built relationships with clients by speaking fluent Mandarin and educating Chinese borrowers on how to use the US banking system, prepare, and apply for loans. Additionally, I oversee retail branches and all areas of operations, customer, and personnel issues.
- Banking officer at FirstBank
- Chinese Language Teacher at Global Village Academy
- Assistant to the International Student Director at Southwestern College
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Psychology - Applied Psychology
Manage and coordinate projects through risk analysis, strategic planning and resource requests. Implement current and long range plans for current and potential projects. Collaborate with resources, management, vendors and contractors for the purpose of providing and gathering information to support the decision making process and systems integration, as well as providing project documentation and reporting to management.
• Direct the coordination of business software application implementation, installs, updates, customizations, and issue remediation.
• Led enterprise implementation of new cloud-based payment processing application.
• Led upgrade and redesign of existing EDM system.
• Led rollout of single sign-on project.
• Leading server upgrade and overhaul of mortgage servicing system.
• Leading enterprise project management, collaboration, and service desk system implementation.
• Co-leading conversion project of all systems for company merger. IT Project Manager, Banking Officer Managed and coordinated IT projects through risk analysis, strategic planning and resource requests. Implemented current and long range IT plans for current and potential projects. Collaborated with IT resources, management, vendors and contractors for the purpose of providing and gathering information to support the decision making process and systems integration, as well as provided technical support.
• Directed the coordination of business software application implementation, installs, updates, customizations, and issue remediation.
• Collaborated with Network and Server Administrators to monitor and maintain business application servers to maximize business production continuity and to prevent system downtime.
• Led enterprise implementation of cloud-based project management application.
• Led mortgage loan conversion projects for acquired and merged banks.
• Led project to transfer all mortgage documents from the legacy EDM to the enterprise EDM for data retention.
• Led project to streamline mortgage payments inbound from disparate sources including bank branch locations.
• Led 3rd party interface project to outsource insurance management for mortgage loan servicing.
• Led IT implementation of a new cloud-based loan origination system and managed the project team for Mortgage division.
• Co-led implementation of a new paperless software application (EDM, Nautilus) for the Accounts Payable department and deployed company wide.
• Windows Systems administration & support, including assisting in migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 for 800+ users and assisting in company-wide server OS upgrades.
• Proactively maintained existing policies, procedures and knowledgebase articles, as well as the development of new policies, procedures and knowledgebase articles with a focus on regulatory compliance, cost savings and process improvements.
- Sr. Project Manager, Banking Officer at Fidelity Bank
- Business Project Manager, Assistant Vice President at SunTrust Banks, Inc. - Mortgage Business Information Office
- Secondary Marketing Specialist at SunTrust Mortgage, Inc
- Production Coordinator at Countrywide Home Loans, Atlanta GA Branch - Wholesale Division
7 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
- Multan, Punjab
• Worked as Branch Operation Manager, handling branch operations and authorization of all transactions.
• Opened new customer accounts, including obtaining, scanning required documents. Won monthly account opening campaign.
• Inward Clearing including cheques, pay orders, demand drafts, traveler cheques.
• Outward Clearing including cheques, pay orders, CDR, demand drafts, traveller cheques.
• Handling remittances, Issuance of pay orders, demand drafts, CDR.Transfer of funds in customer accounts.
• Online transactions of funds.Authorization of cash transactions. worked as CD Incharge / Supervisor.
• Researched and resolved customer issues on personal savings, checking and lines of credit accounts.
• Examined checks for identification and endorsement.
• Entered member transaction data into the online banking software.
• Directed specific questions to appropriate branch personnel.
• Delivered prompt, accurate and excellent customer service. Won ATM issuance campaign by issuing 160 ATM cards in one month.
• Got 3 months training ( Management Trainee Officer) before branch banking including all aspects of branch banking like operations, credits, trade, account opening.
• Also attended many 1 day trainings during job like money laundering, account opening, customer services.
- General Banking Officer at Allied Bank Limited
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- MBA - Information Technology
- BS - Physics
Operations Department - Work with all aspects of Bank Operations including but not limited to.
• Balancing of Bank General Ledgers and Internal Bank Accounts.
• Customer Cash Management set-up and trouble shooting.
• Automatic Clearing House Specialist.
• Wire Department.
• Resolution Officer.
• Electronic Banking Officer.
• Accounts Payable
- Operations/Cash Management/Electronic Banking Officer at Drake Bank
- Cash Management Officer-Operations at Key Community Bank
- Item Processing Supervisor at Banc Midwest
4 years, 8 months at this Job
Inez, Kentucky 2017-2019
Multi-site financial institution with $140M in total assets and 4 locations In Martin & Lawrence County, Kentucky. PRESIDENT & CHIEF BANKING OFFICER: Hired to assist company with all facets of banking; direct all aspects of banking
including lending, finance, and accounting. Manage team of 7 direct employees and 23 indirect employees.
Strategic Initiative: Tasked with creating a strategic plan to enhance profitability across key areas of business.
• Implemented a robust management and board reporting process to assist the bank with key decisions, which included a new robust budgeting system.
• Increased net income by $247,000 (72%) from $343,000 to $590,000. o Increased non-interest income by $140,000 (13.1%) through the implementation of a new fee schedule for operational areas of the Bank. o Improved net interest margin from 2.83% to 3.11% ($290,000) by implementing formal loan and deposit pricing models.
• Increased loan income by $34,000.
• Increased loan fee income by $90,000 (86.5%) through the new loan-pricing model including a new fee schedule.
• Increased investment income by $80,000 (Yield from 2.04% to 2.13%).
• Increased other interest income by $97,000 by moving money from correspondent banks to the FRB.
• Decreased interest expense on deposits by $80,000 (.59% to .55%).
• Developed over 100 custom reports to monitor all facets of the Bank's business lines.
• Implemented a new ALCO Model & Committee to assist with making key decisions regarding interest rate and market risk.
• Implemented new policies for ALCO, Liquidity & Funds Management, and Investments to improve net interest margin performance.
• Served on the Board of Directors of the Bank and Holding Company. See next page for continuation of relevant experience and highlights KEVIN R. MULLINS 865.963.5526
• [email protected]
- PRESIDENT & CHIEF BANKING OFFICER | BOARD MEMBER at Inez Deposit Bank & Community Holding Company
- PRESIDENT & CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER | BOARD MEMBER at Louisa Community Bank
- EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT & CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER at Sevier County Bank
- EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT & CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER at Monticello Banking Company & Monticello Bankshares, Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - General Banking
- Bachelor's - Business Administration & Accounting
As a SME Business Banking Officer, I took part in developing a business strategy that contributed to the growth of my De Novo branch to over $50MM in loan origination. Primarily, I prospect for new commercial business - to include; practice finance, commercial real estate and investor acquisitions. Passionate in developing team members and motivating them to do their best work. Educated customers and showed benefits of loan products, programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures. Creating a positive customer experience is my primary goal, allowing my customers to trust that their financial situation is well-managed and in the best hands. Key Understandings: * Built everlasting relationships using effective face-to-face interaction skills, allowing me to build a connection to achieve substantial results in new household acquisition. Success came from believing in the company vision and values, and superior product knowledge, mirroring the advantages of banking with Bank of the West. * Developed influential communication skills with affluent customers and business owners. * Strong ability to manage all aspects of sales, to include; servicing and maintaining current accounts, providing highly technical and administrative support.
- SME Business Banking Officer at Bank of the West
- Branch Manager at Wells Fargo
- Personal Banker (various levels) at Wells Fargo
- Commissioned Officer at United States Army
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Directs business development and maintenance calls on customers.
• Develop new loan and deposit opportunities with prospect.
• Assist branch team in meeting and exceeding all assigned goals and targets.
• Interfacing with customers to determine needs and managing the bank's delivery of products and services to meet those needs.
• Maintains details used to improve quality and risk-assessment initiatives
• Analyze and interpret financial data and recommend on the credit worthiness of the customer.
• Analyze and evaluate tender document and ensure tender guidelines are adhered to.
• Evaluates and verify contract documents to confirm with resource requirement.
• Initiates & tracks delivery of services/project. Communicates the contract award to all relevant personnel; initiates project planning and updates management on progress on project delivery as part of my Project Management functions. Manage ongoing communication with client and ensure that service levels are achieved.
- Senior Banking Officer at Commercial Banking Group
- Supervisor/Stock Controller at Globacom Nigeria Limited
- Sales Executive at Globacom Nigeria Limited
- Call Centre Representative at Globacom Nigeria Limited
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Certification - Micro biology
- O'Level - Cert
• Prepare and post monthly closing entries and AJEs
• Reconcile general ledger accounts
• Process daily payments of loan proceeds to dealers
• Verify and enter invoices from vendors
• Process accounts payable weekly
• Maintain receivable aging for manufacturers
• Assist with external and internal audit request
• Prepare and file yearly unclaimed property reporting
• Prepare quarterly SEC & Regulatory Reporting
• Preform quarterly amortization testing
• Ad hoc reporting and transaction research
- Accountant; Banking Officer at Branch Banking and Trust Company
- Accountant at Adecco Staffing
- Property Accountant at Community Management Corporation
- at Lowe's - CSC Mooresville
5 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S. degree - Accounting
- A.S. degree - Accounting
- A.S. degree - Business Administration