As the Retail Banking Officer I over see the retail operations of 2 branches, which consist of 18 employees. I conduct routine branch audits, monthly meetings, staffing, interviewing and more. In addition to my branch responsibilities, I am the admin of our teller system, check ordering system, DocuSign, platform operating system and more. I conduct routine maintenance, effectively make updates to process and procedures that need updating. I work closely with the Sr. Management team to make sure the bank is running efficiently as possible, as well as making sure we are compliant and within regulatory limits. I also manage all of our monthly BSA requirements for Village Bank. This includes daily CTR filing, Ofac checks, Monthly FinCen reports, as well as internal BSA checks.
- Retail Banking Officer at Village Bank
- Retail Supervisor at Village Bank
- Teller Supervisor at Village Bank
- Teller Supervisor at US Bank
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General
As a SME Business Banking Officer, I took part in developing a business strategy that contributed to the growth of my De Novo branch to over $50MM in loan origination. Primarily, I prospect for new commercial business - to include; practice finance, commercial real estate and investor acquisitions. Passionate in developing team members and motivating them to do their best work. Educated customers and showed benefits of loan products, programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures. Creating a positive customer experience is my primary goal, allowing my customers to trust that their financial situation is well-managed and in the best hands. Key Understandings: * Built everlasting relationships using effective face-to-face interaction skills, allowing me to build a connection to achieve substantial results in new household acquisition. Success came from believing in the company vision and values, and superior product knowledge, mirroring the advantages of banking with Bank of the West. * Developed influential communication skills with affluent customers and business owners. * Strong ability to manage all aspects of sales, to include; servicing and maintaining current accounts, providing highly technical and administrative support.
- SME Business Banking Officer at Bank of the West
- Branch Manager at Wells Fargo
- Personal Banker (various levels) at Wells Fargo
- Commissioned Officer at United States Army
1 year at this Job
The responsibility of the Business Banking Officer is to oversee the following duties and generate revenue around these products/services. Building Business Relationship on a Commercial level is one of the greatest joys and privileges of position. The reason for my continued successes in the role is community engagement and working alongside Non-Profits. * Commercial Real Estate Loans * Investment Property Loans & 1031 Exchange Transactions * Medical Practice Finance * Working Capital (Operating Lines of Credit) * Start Up Business Financing/ SBA Lending * Business Checking Accounts * Equipment Loans * General Purpose Business Loans * Treasury Management Products * Business Credit Cards/ Employee Credit Cards * Merchant Services (Point of Sale Processing & E-Commerce
- Business Banking Officer –VP at Sunflower Bank N.A.
- Business Banking Officer/Branch Manager/ Assistant Branch Manager/ Senior Banker at Us Bank
- Sales Manager/ Assistant Branch Manager at TCF Bank - Denver, CO
- Key Management, Cook Management at Bennigans & Black Angus Steak House
4 months at this Job
- High school
I was responsible for:
• cash transactions
• opening and closing individual and company savings deposits
• execution of international transfers
• daily office support for branch manager
• full front office banking service for clients with the highest bank standards
- BANKING OFFICER at BANK OF CHINA POLAND BRANCH
- OFFICE MANAGER/MARKET ANALYST at LOCO REAL ESTATE
1 month at this Job
- MASTER - FINANCE AND BANKING
Manage and coordinate projects through risk analysis, strategic planning and resource requests. Implement current and long range plans for current and potential projects. Collaborate with resources, management, vendors and contractors for the purpose of providing and gathering information to support the decision making process and systems integration, as well as providing project documentation and reporting to management.
• Direct the coordination of business software application implementation, installs, updates, customizations, and issue remediation.
• Leading enterprise implementation of new cloud-based payment processing application.
• Leading upgrade and redesign of existing EDM system.
• Leading rollout of single sign-on project.
• Leading server upgrade and overhaul of mortgage servicing system.
• Leading enterprise project management, collaboration, and service desk system implementation. IT Project Manager, Banking Officer Managed and coordinated IT projects through risk analysis, strategic planning and resource requests. Implemented current and long range IT plans for current and potential projects. Collaborated with IT resources, management, vendors and contractors for the purpose of providing and gathering information to support the decision making process and systems integration, as well as provided technical support.
• Directed the coordination of business software application implementation, installs, updates, customizations, and issue remediation.
• Collaborated with Network and Server Administrators to monitor and maintain business application servers to maximize business production continuity and to prevent system downtime.
• Led enterprise implementation of cloud-based project management application.
• Led mortgage loan conversion projects for acquired and merged banks.
• Led project to transfer all mortgage documents from the legacy EDM to the enterprise EDM for data retention.
• Led project to streamline mortgage payments inbound from disparate sources including bank branch locations.
• Led 3rd party interface project to outsource insurance management for mortgage loan servicing.
• Led IT implementation of a new cloud-based loan origination system and managed the project team for Mortgage division.
• Co-led implementation of a new paperless software application (EDM, Nautilus) for the Accounts Payable department and deployed company wide.
• Windows Systems administration & support, including assisting in migration from Windows XP to Windows 7 for 800+ users and assisting in company-wide server OS upgrades.
• Proactively maintained existing policies, procedures and knowledgebase articles, as well as the development of new policies, procedures and knowledgebase articles with a focus on regulatory compliance, cost savings and process improvements.
- Sr. Project Manager, Banking Officer at Fidelity Bank
- Business Project Manager, Assistant Vice President at SunTrust Banks, Inc. - Mortgage Business Information Office
- Secondary Marketing Specialist at SunTrust Mortgage, Inc
- Production Coordinator at Countrywide Home Loans, Atlanta GA Branch - Wholesale Division
7 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Marketing
September 19, 2016 - October 12, 2017
As a Private Banking Officer/Commercial Lender, my primary duties were to provide in-depth analysis on an individual/company's financial circumstances
and make recommendations based on specific needs, which may include commercial lending, assisting in partner referrals to Trust, Treasury Management, and Investment Services encompassing our Wealth Management Division.
The most prevalent job duty of a Private Banker was managing client financial circumstances with a focus on maintaining a strong relationship between the client and the bank. Private Banker's begin managing clients' complex financial matters by evaluating their current financial position. This review involved
gathering information regarding total assets, such as property and business interests, balances of bank accounts and the value of all investment portfolios.
Private Banker's account for a client's debt obligations and personal financial goals. Assisted the bank with an IOLTA Project, where I opened accounts for graduating attorneys of the NM State Bar Association.
As a Commercial Lender, responsible for managing a $20MM commercial loan portfolio. Took part in LANB's weekly loan committee meeting, where I focused on commercial real estate and commercial lines of credit.
• Obtained and compiled copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial statements.
• Met with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Reviewed and updated credit and loan files.
• Wrote all credit memos for loans, loan covenants, annual reviews, and submitted applications to credit analysts for verification and recommendation.
• Worked with clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
• Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Private Banking Officer/Commercial Lender at Los Alamos National Bank
- Financial Sales Manager ll-Vice President at FIRST CITIZENS BANK
- Banking Manager - Vice President at BANK OF THE WEST
- Banking Center Manager - Vice President at COMPASS BANK
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. Degree - Business Administration
- - BA Business Management
HR Administration/Branch Administrator/Facilities Manager/BSA Officer/ Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Banking Officer, Senior Vice-President (October 2007- December 2018) Developed and implemented new products while managing the sales and operational efforts of a branch network dedicated to selling Bank products and services. Coordinated all efforts of branch staff in five locations for a local community bank with assets over $1 Billion. Manage repairs and improvements to Bank locations and manage the human resources process implemented working with a third party payroll provider. Coordinates Compliance program and Audit function for Bank and serves as BSA Officer and OFAC responsible party. Assists in preparation of budgets and developing sales plans to increase penetration to new and existing customers.
- Chief Compliance Officer, Chief Banking Officer, Senior Vice-President at MainStreet Bank
- Regional Manager, Senior Vice-President at Mercantile Potomac Bank
- Senior Operations Officer at Community Bank of Northern Virginia
- Branch Manager at Southern Financial Bank
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science
As a Community Development Mortgage Banking Officer this role entails two important tasks. The first, create a positive community perception for BBVA Compass on the community development side by hosting home buyer class, personal finance classes, joining boards, and making sure CRA hours are being recorded. The Second, I am in a producing role that requires strong customer service and attention to detail. My goal is to make sure my clients have a positive experience.
- Community Development Mortgage Banking Officer at BBVA Compass
- Branch Manager AVP at Bank of the West
- Licensed Relationship Banker - Small Business Specialist at Chase Bank
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associates - Liberal Arts
Consistently retaining and growing a loan pipeline of over 5 Million quarterly and annual portfolio management of 125 clients. Generate new business through referrals and direct individual sales by growing my portfolio 15% quarterly and over 60% annually. Collaborates with other partners within both consumer and business banking to deliver the whole bank experience to every client. Strong product and new business development/b2b sales skills. Strong business acumen through partnership with payroll, merchants and commercial lenders. Consistently achieved sales results and customer experience standards and led the district and region in production using successful team member and customer centric methods. Successfully coordinate and execute sales and service activities. Thorough knowledge of all applicable bank and branch policies, procedure and support systems. Developed strategic relationships with internal and external partners. Achieved community banking sales and service metrics consistently.
- Business Banking Officer at US Bank
- Sales and Service Manager at US Bank
- Personal Banker at US Bank
- Teller Supervisor & Service Manager at Wells Fargo & Co
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Manage the CRA data reporting for a $14.5 billion financial institution including analyzing, goal-setting, and recordkeeping
● Supervise the day-to-day work of other professional level compliance associates
● Maintain the bank's formal CRA policy, program, and procedures
● Liaise with regulatory examiners and internal/external auditors during exams, audits, and monitoring reviews
● Foster internal and external partnerships with LOB leaders and nonprofits to ensure compliance with CRA
● Maintain expert level knowledge of CRA compliance by attending training conferences and staying abreast of rule changes and regulatory guidance
● Maintain deep working knowledge of banking regulations including; UDAAP, TILA, RESPA, HMDA, ECOA, FHA, GLBA, FCRA, SCRA, and SAFE Act to assist with answering incoming questions to the compliance department help desk inbox
● Analyze bank investments for CRA compliance including; mortgage backed securities (MBS), municipal bonds, stocks, low income housing tax credits (LIHTC), equity equivalents (EQ2s), and certificates of deposit
● Evaluate commercial loans for CRA compliance by reviewing loan purpose and amount, collateral, gross revenues, credit memos, and underwriting documents
● Assist with training frontline staff and provide technical assistance on CRA compliance to commercial lenders
● Advance the bank's cause during mergers and acquisitions (M&A) by helping ensure compliance with consumer protection regulations
● Serve on all of the bank's Community Reinvestment Act Committees
- CRA Coordinator, Banking Officer at South State Bank
- Regulatory Compliance Consultant at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- E-Discovery Contract Attorney at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
3 years at this Job
- Doctorate - Practice Law
- Bachelor's - Economics