Business Banking Professional 10 + years industry experience Top Performer
SKILLS/PROGRAMS SELECT EXPERIENCE
Strong Proven Outside/Inside Sales BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
• HSBC SF/PALO ALTO
• 2017 -PRESENT Corporate Clients / C-Level Audience Providing a range of end-to-end solutions effectively working with BLC, Business Relationship Management extending credit to business clients. Creating partnerships with top tier business Superb Presentation Development accelerator programs and CMB Early Stage VC groups, focusing on streamlined Outstanding Communication outreach and onboarding for early stage VC backed companies. Team Player, Leadership, Mentorship
• Full SF Bay Area region coverage territory Customer Retention, Problem Solving
• Business Development Best Practices / Credit Outreach/ Events Financial & Current Technology
• Mentorship & Technology Support: RBB team / RBWM bankers: KYC Treasury Services Tool, Provenier, CIF International Business Banking
• Cloud based reporting internal tracking: West Coast RBB/ Branch Cash & Account Management
• Participant/tester for SFE T-Lab pilot program RFP /RFI Solution Development
• ERG 'Y-Knot' communications director Operations, Accounting, Credit
• Developing 'RBB Early Stage' program/ RBB lending outreach Cash Flow & Account Analysis
• UCC filing outreach campaign Product Implementation
• Active industry collaborations including: HAX Growth, Draper University, Galvanize SF
- BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at HSBC SF/PALO ALTO
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER • WELLS FARGO SAN FRANCISCO at Commercial Real Estate (CRE)
2 years at this Job
- - customer service
- - Business
I began my career with Barclays Bank in July of 2017. I started as a customer care relationship manager for credit card accounts. I learned a lot about the credit card world and received a lot of experience with a variety of different credit products. I then accepted a position in May 2018 for the Deposits department where I currently work and assist clients with their savings accounts as well as their certificate of deposits. These roles have given me a lot of opportunities to speak with people from various socioeconomic backgrounds and I have learned to assist in many high pressure situations when it comes to finances.
- Deposit Banking relationship manager at Barclaycard US
- Customer Service Representative at Hammacher Schlemmer
- Direct Support Professional at ResCare
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Criminal justice
• Commercial Loan & Business Banking officer for 5 county region(s) and 4 retail bank branch locations managing $61M in commitments, $23M in outstanding commitments, and $73M in business deposits/non-municipal.
• Successfully identify, negotiate and manage new business client development and provide on-going management of current client portfolio with enhanced focus of top 60 Managed Business clients.
• Evaluate credit information and loan requests up to $10MM. Recommend appropriate loan structure to best suite client needs, manage bank risk and maximize revenue. Provide annual financial reviews on business loan client portfolio, as necessary.
• Collaboratively work with multiple cross business line partners to effectively negotiate bank services offered. Exceeded annual sales goals as demonstrated by 2018 percent to goal as follows: Business Loans 145.3%; Treasury Management 211.4%; Merchant Services 246.2% and Business DDA's of 222.6%.
• Provide service on local boards and routinely develop and maintain strong working partnerships with referral sources such as state SBDC and county Economic Development officers. Establish on-going referral partnerships with multiple community, municipal, state and local county resources.
• Recognized strength & experience with SBA lending. Recipient of Business Banking Lending Excellence Award 2017/2018 & M&T's President's Council award. VP Business Development & Branch Manager
• Led team in development of Retail Banking business with focus on commercial business development, relationship banking, commercial and consumer lending, and collaboration with cross-business line partners.
• Manage all aspects of bank branch including deposit, loan & operating budgets, customer service levels, team member professional development, regulatory and audit compliance and multiple cross-business line sales initiatives.
• Increased market share by 4.10% (from 28.42% to 32.52%); Grown Core Net Deposits by $10 Million; Funded over $8.3M in Commercial Loans and over $4.M in Consumer Loans. Solidified cross-business line partnerships & improved the Employee Engagement experience score. Develop and maintain strong community network by way of involvement in local Chamber of Commerce, networking groups, civic and community-based initiatives.
• Achieved "Million Dollar Club" - recognition of managers who independently source/originate in excess of $1,000,000. in annual commercial loan funding's; Achieved M&T's "President Council" recognition of branch managers who meet/exceed cross-business line sales goals and branch audit/compliance mandates. Provided formal mentorship for newly hired manager(s).
- VP Business Banking Relationship Manager at M&T Bank
- AVP Business Development Officer and Branch Manager at Republic Bank
- AVP Business Development Officer and Branch Manager at Beneficial Bank
- Project Manager / Consultant at ProCat Management Services, Inc
3 years, 2 months at this Job
• Organically grew portfolio to 98MM since starting. Working with companies with revenues from 10MM- 150MM+
• Closed 10MM in new loans in the first 6 months
• Grown deposit portfolio to 102MM
• Interviews applicants and provides information regarding the Bank’s loan policies.
• Makes decisions on loans and terms within specific lending limits.
• Holds delinquencies to a minimum by aggressively collecting past due loans.
• Transitioned over with a 3.1M Portfolio of Business Relationships.
• Manages relationships with Commercial, Corporate, and Community Banking customers.
• Grows revenue as directed by senior management.
- Commercial Banking Relationship Manager at Wells Fargo
- Business Banker II at Fifth Third Bank
- Senior Account Executive at Omni Financial Group
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Some college - Business
• Grow, retain and attract profitable client relationships by identifying cross-sell opportunities which includes but not limited to credit, treasury management, asset management, capital markets.
• Lead discussions with portfolio management and underwriters to assist with deal structuring to meet client’s needs.
• Identify and maintain a prospective client list comprised of businesses across diverse industries with annual revenues from $10 - $50 million.
• Manage a portfolio of approximately 20 clients.
• Partner with banking partners to deliver a full complement of PNC’s products and services.
- Commercial Banking Relationship Manager at PNC Bank
- Business Banker at PNC Bank
- Credit Analysist at PNC Bank
- Supervisor at Flagstar Bank
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration
I manage multi million dollar banking relationships for over 300 plus clients. I handle all day to day operational needs. Daily reporting completed for clients. Assisting in balancing there general ledgers from processing to banking deposits. Managing and working complex projects from beginning to completion.
- Banking Relationship Manager at First Data
- Banking Relationship Manager at
at this Job
- - General
- High school or equivalent
• Manage over 1000 accounts and client portfolios (personal and business) through active outreach and education on products, services, and referrals such as business advisors and mortgage specialists
• Document daily activities and performance in Salesforce, generate weekly reports in Bank of America CRM to assess progress, and track monthly and annual goals in Workday
• Advise customers on budgeting strategies, financial planning, 401k options, and credit cards
• Provide information on financial products (credit cards, CDs, IRAs, small business loans) and open deposit accounts, quote rates, terms, and programs for loan customers
• Comply with all applicable banking and investment laws, regulations, company policies and procedures to serve the client's best interest and enhance client satisfaction
• Assist, educate and train customers on how to use self-service technologies such as ATMs, online banking or mobile banking
- Banking Relationship Manager at Bank of America
- Store Manager at AT&T
- Special Events Intern African Community Education at ACE
- Office Assistant Center at Diversity and Inclusiveness (CDI)
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
• Serviced existing and prospective business clients with $1 million to $15 million in Annual Revenue to grow, attract and retain their bank relationship by providing deposit, investment, and lending solutions tailored to their needs.
• Achieved 152% Loan Growth to Plan in 2017 while also surpassing Fee and Deposit Growth goals by 117% and 279% respectively
• Managed an existing book of business consisting of $18 million Lending Portfolio, $12 million Loans Outstanding, and $23 million in Deposits.
• Partnered with Wealth Management, Treasury Management, and Retail to deliver a complete banking relationship to current and prospective clients to satisfy immediate and future banking needs.
• Strategized the loan structuring and underwriting process to ensure regulatory and credit policy guidelines were met along with satisfying business client needs.
• Analyzed existing credit relationships annually by reviewing financial information, conducting site visits, and addressing any credit risk changes to the portfolio.
• Created business partnerships by attending various community and professional events to continue growth through new business and increasing my referral network.
• Recipient of TD Bank's CEO Leadership Award for top performing Business Banker in DE/MD/DC/VA/NC Market in 2017.
- Vice President, Business Banking Relationship Manager II at TD Bank, N.A
- Assistant Vice President, Retail Store Manager at TD Bank, N.A
- Assistant Vice President, Licensed Financial Specialist at Wachovia Bank
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management and Marketing
Provided end-to-end guidance and solutions to clients. Produced revenues from existing relationships, and new customers. Analyzed transactional information, pinpointing risks, identifying trends and potential wary activities. Carried out KYC screenings on customer information, according to global KYC procedures. Performed compliance in line with AML laws, regulations, guidelines, written procedures, OFAC, CIP, KYC customer/transaction monitoring. Collaborated with colleagues across the group, delivering exceptional standards and quality of service to internal and external stakeholders. Key Achievements: * Generated more than $5M in sales, exceeding set targets. * Recognized as among the top relationship managers in the US, with a ranking at the sixth spot.
- Retail Business Banking Relationship Manager at HSBC
- Relationship Banker II and Business Banker at SANTANDER BANK
- Business Banker at CITIBANK
- Personal Banker at CITIBANK
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Business Administration - Business Administration
On-site and remotely aggressively managed large and complex business customer's relationships to maximize net contribution through an emphasis on obtaining new, high-income relationships.
• Qualified quality and professional services for all relationships to expand existing clients, monitor relationship profitability and drive revenue growth.
• Developed a consultative approach to increase customer reliance on bank products and services, capitalizing on the unique and comprehensive capabilities of the bank. Managing clients within Business Segment: $250 thousand to $25 million in revenues.
• Manage $350 million portfolio consisting of 115 business clients produced $8 million in new loans
• Generated more than $35 thousand of incremental annual income by developing effective strategies of cross-selling company products & services.
• Consistently exceeded production goals for new loans, retention and net interest income by 10-25% (annual goal- $5 million, retention 92%, net interest income >$2 thousand)
- BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, VP at BNP PARIBAS BANK
- RETAIL EXECUTIVE IV, VP at BBVA COMPASS BANK
- MANAGER II, FIRST LEVEL OFFICER at COMERICA BANK N.A
- MANAGER II at CAPITAL ONE BANK N.A
1 year at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Business Administration
- Baccalaureate in Business Administration - Business Administration