* Act as Business Development Officer in local community. * Consistently exceed sales and service guidelines set by the Bancorp. * Assess client financial needs and make appropriate product recommendations. * Coach staff to performance in various categories such as sales, operations, client experience. * Develop ties within the community to strengthen relationships but also to develop referral partners with designated industries. As Business Banking Relationship Manager - Act as regional lending partner with 11 branches - originate conventional financing up to 2mm and SBA up to 5 mm.
- Branch Manager / Business Banking Relationship Manager at National Bank of Arizona
- Financial Sales Advisor at BBVA Compass
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo Bank
- In-Store Personal Banker at J.P. Morgan Chase Bank
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Psychology
• 2017 number one Private Banking Relationship Manager compared to sales goals
• 2016 Window Award recipient, the highest award given for excellence within the company
• Managed a deposit portfolio of over $45,000,000 and credit portfolio of over $72,000,000 in commitments
• Provided high touch, and personalized service by working with each high net worth client and their families to properly manage wealth, risk appetite, and goals
• The primary point of contact to any and all resources within the financial institution
• Gather and analyze information on market trends and industry competitors
• Partner with internal specialists to plan and implement solutions via customized products
• Maintain relationships with attorneys, CPAs, medical professionals, and other external sources
- Assistant Vice President-Private Banking Relationship Manager at Johnson Financial Group
- Private Bank Associate Credit/Assistant Private Banker at BMO Harris Bank/M&I Marshall & Ilsley
- MANAGER at TTunes Inc.
- Personal Banker at BMO Harris Bank/M&I Marshall & Ilsley
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
• Manage and deepen a portfolio of over 200 business banking clients effectively by understanding operating cycles.
• Proactively partnered with existing customers in order to fully understand their businesses, goals, strategies and challenges to structure and complete straight forward secured and unsecured business loans.
• Performed effective financial analysis and underwriting in the areas of credit, cash flow and collateral and effectively partnered with other Bankers and lines of business to deliver the full complement of Wells Fargo Business Banking products and services.
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Wells Fargo Bank NA
- Strategic Business Associate II at Wells Fargo Bank NA
- Personal Banker at Wells Fargo Bank NA
- Senior Sales Consultant at Havertys Furniture
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Commerce
• Managed individual portion of commercial loan portfolio. In addition to monitoring and servicing customers' existing commercial loans, handled all their future loan requests, as well as being their contact for other bank services and questions.
• Collected and analyzed information that reflected the then current creditworthiness of customers and then current merits of existing loans. Information was obtained by visiting customers' businesses, review of files, collateral analyses of year-end and interim financial statements, and personal interviews. Worked closely with Credit Administration to approve new and the renewal of loans.
• Interviewed potential clients and analyze financial and related data in order to determine applications' creditworthiness, as well as merits of the specific loan requests.
• Developed and maintain a loan portfolio in excess of $14,000,000 that meets the bank's return standards. Determined, negotiated and where appropriate, recommended the terms of the loan request.
• Made calls on existing and potential customers to develop and expand the bank's relationship.
• Communicated with delinquent borrowers in attempt to obtain late payments and recommended necessary collection actions to Chief Credit Officer.
• Reviewed all new and existing commercial loans. Insure that all necessary documents are in file and that loans have been approved within existing credit authority and comply with loan policy guidelines. Report any omissions for follow-up actions.
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Salin Bank and Trust Company
- Commercial Credit Underwriting Officer at Salin Bank and Trust Company
- Credit Analyst at Lake City Bank
- Teller at Lake City Bank
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance - Investments and Planning
Lead and support client management activities with existing and prospective clients while developing and executing relationship management plans to acquire and retain clients. Ensure a robust client commitment and advocacy by delivering proactive and responsive service to realize customer goals.
• Collaborating with risk managers escalated client concerns and provided quick resolutions.
• Consulted with business clients and prospects and provide solutions based on a comprehensive review of all components of the clients' unique situation.
• Discovered clients' financial needs and modified product and service recommendations to offer business loans and credit lines, AP/AR solutions, remote deposit, and online banking services, employee benefits and payroll solutions, secession planning and retirement solutions.
• Led the Relationship Management Team and produced consistent year over year scorecard results for five consecutive years.
• Won three-time PNC Market All-Stars Award in 2014, 2017 and 2018.
- Senior Business Banking Relationship Manager at PNC Bank
- Vice President of Business Development at Leasing Specialists, Inc
- Leasing Account Executive at CoActiv Capital Partners
- Regional Sales Officer at Dollar Bank Leasing Corporation
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Majoring Business Management and Finance
• Acquired, grew, and maintained a profitable book of business, which was comprised of commercial banking clients with annual sales up to $50MM to achieve individual and market goals primarily through loans, deposits, and fee income.
• Provided consultative cash flow solutions to prospective and existing business clients utilizing credit and cash management services.
• As the key financial advisor for the client, I retained and strengthened relationships and sought to develop new business through various channels such as cross-selling and working referrals.
• By providing my expertise and customized financial solutions to business owners, CEOs, CFOs, and Treasurers surrounding the cash flow cycle, I was enabled to improve profit margins, to help businesses sustain continued growth, and to add value in the following ways: save time and increase productivity; implementation of proven risk management strategies mitigating internal and external fraud; access to credit facilities to support revenue growth; reduce interest expense and tax liabilities for capital expenditures.
- VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS BANKING RELATIONSHIP MANAGER at SunTrust Bank - Wholesale Banking
- at Accountable
- VICE PRESIDENT, BUSINESS BANKER at Capital One Bank - Wholesale Banking
- contact and key financial consultant at PNC Bank
2 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
• Manage over 1000 accounts and client portfolios (personal and business) through active outreach and education on products, services, and referrals such as business advisors and mortgage specialists
• Document daily activities and performance in Salesforce, generate weekly reports in Bank of America CRM to assess progress, and track monthly and annual goals in Workday
• Advise customers on budgeting strategies, financial planning, 401k options, and credit cards
• Provide information on financial products (credit cards, CDs, IRAs, small business loans) and open deposit accounts, quote rates, terms, and programs for loan customers
• Comply with all applicable banking and investment laws, regulations, company policies and procedures to serve the client's best interest and enhance client satisfaction
• Assist, educate and train customers on how to use self-service technologies such as ATMs, online banking or mobile banking
- Banking Relationship Manager at Bank of America
- Retail Sales Manager at AT&T
- Special Events Intern African Community Education at ACE
- Office Assistant Center at Diversity and Inclusiveness (CDI)
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management - Business Management
Responsible for the business development of Small Business Clients for Loans/Lines up to 2Million. Daily outreach of COI's, Networks and Community. Prepare / analysis and input daily deals into CRM system for UW review, discuss and approve.
• Top Florida relationship manager leading in 4th quarter of 2.4M in closed small business loans /lines including SBA while leveraging CRM sales tools.
• Report out weekly pipeline with Leaders and Underwriters and to forecast Closed Revenue
• Joint calling efforts with partners (Treasury, Wealth, Mortgage) to top clients for deepen, acquisition and retention. Utilize sales force for Lead Generation, Pipeline Mgmt. and monitoring employees daily outreach activities to exceed Sales Goals.
• Establish community brand, create and facilitate community financial education to chambers, organizations and to promote growth of the small business market.
• Top Florida Relationship Manager with YTD in Closed Loans of 8.2M; with Year over Year Growth 154% and increase of Deposits 212%.
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Seacoast Bank
- National Sales Executive at 71LBS Inc
- Financial Center Manager / Area Manager at BANK OF AMERICA
- Entrepreneur at Owner Shell Oil Corp
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- BA - Marketing, Finance & Economics
- MBA - Finance, Economics, Banking Law and International Business
* Manage a portfolio of Business Banking clients with approximate annual revenue from $5- $50MM by delivering strategic financial advice and solutions to help companies grow, improve cash flow and invest for the future. * Actively prospect for new clients in addition to deepening existing client relationships. Prospecting strategies include attending networking events and trade shows, cold calling, in person company visits and utilizing both internal and external centers of influence for warm leads. * Lead the relationship team and partner with credit, treasury, trade, foreign exchange, and equipment finance in addition to strategizing to obtain new relationships with Merrill Lynch, Small Business Bankers, and the branch network.
- Commercial Banking Relationship Manager - Vice President at Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Branch Manager - Vice President at U.S. Bank
- Branch Manager - Vice President at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Business Relationship Manager - Assistant Vice President at JPMorgan Chase & Co
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Business Administration
- License - Life and Insurance
• Coach and Develop Branch Staff to confidently interact with Business Clients while spotting opportunity to deepen relationship.
• Originate, Manage and Service Business relationships of a more complex nature.
• Meet with existing and prospective clients to pin-point how institution could partner with more effectively with client.
• Promote Positive image of the bank and drive involvement in community events.
• Helped Develop and add constant input into cash management services.
• Manage relationship with internal and external partners I.E Commercial, Investment, Mortgage, Payroll, Credit Card Processing.
• Produced New loan and Deposits based on goals.
• Worked with External COI's to help develop constant flow of new referral activity. Relationships based of trust and mutuality.
• Work with underwriters to cashflow, structure and analyze deals.
- Business Banking Relationship Manager II at Northway Bank
- Business Banking Relationship Manager at Citizens Bank
- Branch Manager at Santander Bank N.A
- Financial Operations Manager at Bank of America
4 months at this Job