Senior Vice President Responsible for team of 23 licensed bankers within SunTrust's Premier Banking Program. Coached and mentored bankers in providing mass affluent / affluent clients with deposit, lending and banking needs. Elevated team performance from bottom 20% to top 20% within 6 months of joining. Team ranked #1 company wide in month of October.
- Premier Banking Regional Manager at SunTrust Premier Banking
- Senior Client Advisor at PNC Private Wealth
- Banking Regional Manager, SVP at Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Banking
- Florida East Coast Market Manager, SVP at Bank of America
8 months at this Job
- Business Administration
Investment Banking Training Program Completed a month-long intensive training program focused on financial statement analysis, valuation methodologies, and financial modeling. * Performed in-depth analysis of operational and leverage ratios to normalize and spread historical and projected financial statements. * Conducted company valuations utilizing comparable public company analysis, precedent transactions analysis, and discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis. * Successfully built a fully integrated cash flow model, including five-year projections, debt and interest schedules, revolver modeling, and sensitivity tables. * Modeled leveraged buy-out (LBO) and merger scenarios, placing emphasis on sources and uses, pro forma financial statements, purchase price considerations, synergies, accretion and dilution, and ratio analysis. * Gained advanced knowledge in investment banking processes, including pitching, debt and equity financing, and sell-side M&A.
- Investment Banking Training Program at Investment Banking Institute
- Cash Applications Supervisor & Analyst at Trident Healthcare
- Finance Intern at Trident Healthcare
- Cash Applications Lead at Trident Healthcare
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Finance
Support the Relationship Banking and Treasury Management teams facilitating the onboarding, maintenance and deepening of client relationships through proactive client outreach. Demonstrate a clear understanding and deep technical knowledge of Columbia Bank's full product suite with a focus on depository and treasury management products and services. Work to turn our clients into Columbia Bank advocates through tailored and focused relationship management and support.
- Relationship Banking Assistant at Columbia Bank Commercial Banking
- Treasury Management Sales Associate at US Bank Wholesale Banking
- Small Business Specialist at US Bank West Metro Division
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Development and Family Sciences
Proficient IT Skills Project Management Compliance Adherence Communication skills Time Management skills Training and mentoring of employees Interpersonal Skills Leadership skills career summary CHASE - Client Service Associate -Commercial Banking (REB), Dallas, TX 2018- present Responsibilities Demonstrate excellent "Relationship Management" skills with servicing large and complex Real Estate and Community Development Banking clients' portfolio with the full understanding of their business and industry trends. Provide extraordinary "Customer Service" with building long last relationship with clients on ensuring their banking needs are met. Also identifying fraudulent account behavior and potential fraud exposure on their accounts. Establish and maintain a positive and professional relationship with clients with communicating via phone, email, meetings and in person client visits. Demonstrate solid knowledge of commercial treasury management products and services to enhance client's needs and increase department revenue. Deliver excellent "Resolution" skills by resolving all client inquiries regarding opening and closing accounts, account balances, account maintenance, statement information and general product and service information.
- Client Service Associate -Commercial Banking (REB) at Mortgage Banking Service & Default
- Underwriter at CHASE
- CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE SPECIALIST I at CHASE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at STAPLES
1 year at this Job
- - Introduction to Project Management
- Bachelor of Arts - www.cau.edu
- - Accounting Related Coursework
- I oversee the daily operational activities for my assigned cluster of branches. Currently responsible for 7 branches. Daily operational activities include verifying Branch Capture/Teller Work has been scanned each day for my branches, Resolve settlement differences, etc. - In addition to the assigned branches to oversee daily functions; resolve staffing challenges and coach/train branch staff to insure bank policies, procedures, customer service and operational/sales requirements are met for each branch location. - Responsible for the hiring, coaching, training, terminating, and scheduling of the floater tellers in the cluster. - Perform various audits for compliance that are done monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual. This includes Teller Drawer audits, ATM audits, Branch Log audits, Wire Transfer audits, CIP audits, Medallion Guarantee audits, and other various audits to ensure the branches are ready for region and corporate audit. - Assist and respond to complex customer complaints and concerns. - Assist branches with an extreme staffing shortage by acting as a branch teller or platform salesman to maintain customer satisfaction and refer BB&T banking services.. - Branch security officer, fraud support specialist and branch facility officer.
- Community Banking Operations Specialist at Maryland Federal/Branch Banking & Trust (BB&T) Bank
- Exceptions Processing Floater at Chevy Chase Bank
- Head Teller at Adams National Bank
- Head Teller at Republic National Bank of NY
21 years, 7 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Business
Assist Mbr with Banking/Issues
- Banking Specialist at Teleperformance for USAA
- Child Care Worker at Ware Youth Center
- Team Member at Alliance Compressor
- Custidoian at International Paper
9 months at this Job
- Asso - Medical Billing and Coding
7. Various banking positions including upper management, business analysis and some corporate titles. Resume
Creative. Adaptability. Problem solver. Computer and business management skills. Knowledgeable in business/consumer banking products/processes including risk management.
- Various banking positions including upper management, business analysis and some corporate titles. at Several different banking institutions.
41 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Sociology
- AA - Sociology
• Work within the Disbursing Account Services Unit of the Banking Operations Section to review and determine disposition of exception items written by state agencies and processed through the Federal Reserve.
• Communicated with the Federal Reserve on items needing adjustment.
• Ensure all adjustment requests are processed promptly and accurately.
• Research exceptions and take appropriate actions to resolve issues.
• Daily processing of Stop Payments from state agencies and process associated reports.
• Research counterfeit items and send to Secret Service.
• Complete agency balance confirmation audits upon request.
• Complete internal audit of agency balances monthly.
• Initiate wire transfers daily.
• Serve as backup for multiple positions within the unit when primary employees are unavailable.
• Answer customer service calls and direct to the appropriate area for resolution as needed.
- ADMINISTRATIVE SPECIALIST II/ BANKING SPECIALIST at Disbursing Account Services Unit of the Banking Operations Section
- LOAN SERVICING SPECIALIST at WELLS FARGO AUTO FINANCE
- DIETARY AIDE at MASONIC HOME OF PENNSYLVANIA
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at AMERICAN EXPRESS
11 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION - Human Resources Management
Banking needs Solve issues with customers accounts
- Banking Specialist at TD Bank
- Resolution Specialist at Concentrix
- PATIENT FOOD SERVICE ATTENDANT at GREER MEMERIOAL HOSIPTAL
- CASHIER at INGLES
2 years, 5 months at this Job
Assist military families with their banking needs
- Banking Specialist at USAA
- Shift Manager at Taco Bell/KFC
- Amazon Fulfillment Associate at Amazon Fulfillment Associates
- Prior Authorization Representative at Express Scripts
3 months at this Job
- High school diploma