• Managing Bankruptcy Attorney for matters involving secured creditors in Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 cases in the Northern, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida; responsible for trials, depositions, hearing attendance, client communications, drafting pleadings, and all bankruptcy billing
• Received Most Valuable Attorney Recognition in 2018 to recognize quality of work and accomplishments for client development and billing activity.
• Handles Mortgage Modification Mediations on behalf of mortgage holders and mortgage servicers
• Manages firm Bankruptcy practice to ensure compliance with applicable client regulations and the streamlining of efficient processes with a high-volume practice
- Bankruptcy Attorney at TROMBERG LAW GROUP, P.A
- Lead Attorney at LAW OFFICES OF JULIE ALLISON, P.A
- Transaction Counsel at HARBOR GROUP CONSULTING, INC
- Associate Attorney at AKERMAN, LLP
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Juris Doctorate - Research Assistant for Daniel Sokol
- B.A. - Classical Studies & Political Science
7925 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 205, West Hollywood, CA 90046; 164 Madison Ave, Third Floor, New York, NY 10016 Dates Employed: June, 2002- December 10, 2018 Duties and Accomplishments: Bankruptcy Attorney Took a major role in representing debtors and creditors in hundreds of Chapter 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy cases, adversary proceedings and appeals in New York and California. Represented individuals and entities in various aspects of foreclosure proceedings and lien priority disputes. Prepared, advised and guided debtors in possession, secured and unsecured creditors in chapter 11 cases. Advise and consult the CA foreclosure trustee company in non-judicial foreclosure proceedings. Represented entities and individuals in tax disputes with the IRS; NY Department of Finance and Franchise Tax Board inside and outside of the bankruptcy forums. Worked on issued pertaining to RESPA, TILA, FCRA, FCCPA.
- Bankruptcy Attorney at Law Offices of Khodorovsky & Merrit
- Tax Associate/Attorney at Arthur Andersen LLP
- Non-paid Externship at U.S. Bankruptcy Court
16 years, 6 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor degree
- Bachelor of Art in Law & Society - Accounting
Manage Bankruptcy department. Meet clients, prepare petitions for chapter 7 and 13. Handle all post-confirmation issues.
- Bankruptcy Attorney at Free Bankruptcy Evaluation
- Attorney at Law Office of Lori B. Selvidge
- Associate Attorney at Kostopoulos & Associates PLLC
- Associate Attorney at Macey Bankruptcy Law, P.C
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Arts
Contract attorney for multiple bankruptcy law firms.
- Bankruptcy Attorney at
- Document Review Attorney at Special Counsel
- Associate of Scribe Operations and equity holder at iScribes
- Chief Operations Officer at Work Around Me
5 months at this Job
- LLM - Law and Entrepreneurship
- Doctorate - Law
- BFA - Photography
- - Comparative and international law research
- - leadership
• Manage all calls to and from clients and prospective clients.
• Schedule all appointments, appearances and briefings.
• Filed documents with the courts of behalf of the attorney.
• Entered new cases into company database.
• Managed entire calendar, including court dates and daily appointments.
• Developed a working relationship with courts, clients and attorneys.
• Acted as first point of contact for all clients.
• Managed accounts and records of clients with the highest levels of confidentiality and discretion.
- Bankruptcy attorney at MARK ATCHLEY, ESQ
- Self-employed at Self-employed
- Legal Assistant at SKOUSEN
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate's degree in Legal Studies - Legal Studies
Counseling clients regarding the available options regarding debt as well as possible outcomes, rights and responsibilities in bankruptcy; Attendance of hearings, including 341 and Chapter 13 Confirmation hearings; Drafting of legal motions, i.e. motions to avoid liens, objections to claims, and motions to value.; Responsible for overseeing accurate and timely completion of all necessary documents for bankruptcy filings worked by four (4) legal aides.; Regular communication with the Trustee’s office and Creditor’s attorneys to resolve pending matters.
- Bankruptcy Attorney at Law Offices of Patrick L. Cordero
- Document Review Attorney at Special Counsel; Compliance Discovery Solutions: Kroll Discvery
- Paralegal at Marilyn Colon, P.A.
- Lawyer at Dr. Juan Hernández Rivera, Law Offices C.S.P
7 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelors - Arts and Sciences
Provide legal counsel to various clients in person and over the phone dealing with all areas of Bankruptcy Law. File and handle Bankruptcy Cases under both Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama. File and litigate consumer issues in the Federal Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Alabama.
- Bankruptcy Attorney at Stephen L. Klimjack, LLC
- Attorney at The Anderson Law Firm, LLC
- Chief Deputy District Attorney at Second Judicial Circuit
- Staff Assistant at Beasley, Allen Law Firm
6 years at this Job
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science
- - Political Science/Pre-Law
- - General Education
• Responsible for appellate, litigation, contested foreclosures, contested evictions and bankruptcy matters in the State of Colorado, and senior attorney for firm's national bankruptcy and litigation practices in state and federal court in a fast-paced environment.
• Investigated claims and defenses asserted by opposing side.
• Maintained excellent relationships with clients, third parties and outside litigation counsel.
• Prepared and provided in-depth training to staff and attorneys in regard to various areas of practice to increase firm performance. Particularly, responsible for providing in-depth monthly bankruptcy training to all bankruptcy attorneys in firm.
• Ensured compliance with client contracts and standards for counsel.
• Served as an integral team member in establishing the Denver office and successfully soliciting new clients.
• Areas of practice included creditors' rights, real estate, residential mortgages, foreclosure, bankruptcy, eviction, FDCPA, TILA, RESPA, HOEPA, collections and general litigation.
- SENIOR LITIGATION, FORECLOSURE & BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY at The Sayer Law Group, P.C
- CONTRACT ATTORNEY at Bieging, Shapiro & Barber, LLC
- CONTRACT ATTORNEY at Weselis & Suchoparek, LLC
- SENIOR LITIGATION, FORECLOSURE & BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY at Aronowitz & Mecklenburg, LLP
4 years at this Job
- Juris Doctorate
- Bachelor of Arts - American Studies
Represent the interest of financial institutions and/or mortgage loan servicers in all stages of the bankruptcy process. Review all statutorily required notices, correspondence, pleadings and other documents. Efficiently and effectively prepare and respond to written inquiries or disputes. Attend and argue motions and other hearings before the courts. Attend mediation sessions related to bankruptcy proceedings. Work closely with and provide legal counsel to clients throughout the bankruptcy process. Prepare and defend proofs of claim, motions for relief from stay, adversary complaints and other bankruptcy litigation on behalf of creditors.
- Managing Bankruptcy Attorney at LEOPOLD & ASSOCIATES, PLLC
- Associate Attorney at McCABE, WEISBERG & CONWAY P.C
- Bankruptcy Law Clerk at McCABE, WEISBERG & CONWAY P.C
- Long-Term Care Order Management Coordinator at OMNICARE INC., MEDWORLD PHARMACY
10 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - Business/Corporate and Health Law
- Bachelor's - Anthropology and Biological Sciences
owner of solo bankruptcy law office focusing on consumer Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Extensive experience preparing petitions and schedules utilizing BestCase and NextChapter software, meet with clients, appear at Trustee meetings and hearings in the Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee. Currently represent clients in federal civil proceedings.
- Bankruptcy Attorney at Fresh Start Law, PC
- Paralegal, Assistant to Robert L. Jolley, Jr at Jolley & Eldridge
- Paralegal, Assistant at Gilbert & Fox Law Firm
- Attorney, owner at Cambron Law Offices, PLLC
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Juris Doctor - International Law