Oversee the daily activities of bankruptcy Specialist to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to government regulations. ·Develop rapport costumers, resolve issues, and uncertainties with spreadsheets sent from Attorneys with professionalism. ·Implement Polices, and procedures and process improvement initiatives to improve company ratings and increase customer satisfaction. · Conduct conference calls with Directors, supervisors and attorneys to improve performance within the department. · Train, coach, and mentor team members. ·Evaluate performance and make recommendations as needed to senior management. ·Submit and create NOFC (Notice of final Cure) MFR (Motion for Relief). ·Managed workflow for a team; distributing work daily and monitoring progress to ensure timely release and minimal errors. ·Managed deadlines by prioritizing and handling multiple projects with competing time constraints. . Escrow cash audit as well as financial audit performed on daily basics.
- Bankruptcy Specialist at Ditech Financial LLC
- Relationship Manager II/ Loss Mitigations at SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING INC
- Pre legal account Specialist at Enhanced Recovery Corporation
- Medical Technician at JC HOME MEDICAL
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
Insolvency Specialist processing case files and transcripts of taxpayer accounts,information regarding tax returns, and other documents and other information pertinent to the tax liability. Provide knowledge for receiving, reviewing and making decisions on the acceptance or rejection of plans submitted by taxpayers to the bankruptcy. Provide kind, courteous, professional and prompt customer service to internal and external customers.
- Bankruptcy Specialist at Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Services
- Receptionist at MORNINGSIDE of Vestavia Hills
27 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school - Business office education
I worked for the IRS for 34 years. I worked in many different areas. I started typing in tax returns. I retired as a Bankruptcy Specialist.
- Bankruptcy specialist at Internal Revenue Service
34 years, 1 month at this Job
- None - Accounting
- Some college
This position entails the processing of the Proof Of Claim bankruptcy document. This document is used in court to determine the amount owed by the individual who is filing for bankruptcy where real estate is involved. The figures on this document have to be compiled with a 100 percent accuracy. Time management, attention to detail and accuracy are key in this position.
- Bankruptcy Specialist II at National Bankruptcy Services
- Bankruptcy Specialist II/ Attorney Liaison at JP Morgan Chase
- Tax Researcher III at Core Logic
- Collector at Vartec Telecom
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Business Administration
• Manage bankruptcy portfolio of Chapter 7's and 13's within timelines of National Bankruptcy Services policies and procedures in compliance with Federal regulations, legislature and FHLMC/ FNMA guidelines
• Review all reporting dashboards to facilitate volume tracking, trends and other historical data
• Monitor loans for post- petition delinquency and referred to attorneys for Motion to Lift Stay
• Prepare and file proofs of claim in compliance with the amended Federal BK laws of 2011
• Review debtor's Chapter 13 plans to protect client's interest and initiate objections if necessary
• Reconcile payment histories/ledgers
• Review, file and update Payment Change Notices (PCN)
• Review and approve declarations and Affidavits as relates to motions and pleadings
• Prepare figures for Agreed Orders and approved Stipulated Orders to resolve litigations
• Close files pursuant to court Granted Relief Orders, Dismissals or Discharges
• Correspond with Chapter 13 Trustee and reconcile trustee worksheets/ledgers
• Assign files to staff while overseeing daily workflow
- Lead Bankruptcy Specialist at National Bankruptcy Services
- Data Specialist at NTT DATA Consulting Group
- at National Bankruptcy Services
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Marketing
Duties and Responsibilities As a Bankruptcy Specialist I have independent responsibility for initiating, reviewing the full range of collection actions related to the Bankruptcy Code and insolvency proceedings. I provide prompt, professional and courteous service and assistance to all internal and external customers. Take actions to minimize the Service’s willful violations of the bankruptcy automatic stay provision or discharge orders. Consult and work together with Service employees regarding routine and more difficult technical aspects of insolvency cases to expedite the payment of taxes and secured delinquents returns. Examine legal documents; confer with taxpayers or their representatives, judges and government attorneys to resolve routine and more moderate difficult issues. Determine bar dates for court proceedings through analysis of court records, discussions with court officials and review of other information. Research routine and moderately difficult case issues to dispose unpaid liabilities, determine need and initiate the investigation of the trust fund recovery penalty, monitor compliance with proposed plans and court orders, and initiate corrective action upon default. Monitor reports workload in accordance with established workflow or job specialization. I have knowledge of the Bankruptcy Code, the Internal Revenue Code, state and local laws, court decisions, and the Internal Revenue Manual relative to collection of federal taxes through bankruptcy proceedings. Also I have knowledge of technical, automated systems, business and legal procedures, policies, principles and practices associated with bankruptcy and basic familiarity with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) organizational structure and Collection functions policies and procedures to discover hidden assets, income, indications of fraud and tax liabilities. I have knowledge of collection techniques and their application to technical and legal issues to advise, coordinate, and consult with involved parties and knowledge of fundamental investigative, analytical and methodological techniques and the ability to apply such techniques to analyze bankruptcy situations. As a Bankruptcy Specialist I file Proof of Claim, load and evaluate bankruptcy plan and file case objection when necessary. I am fluent in both English and Spanish and knowledge of the different dialect of Spanish to communicate orally and in writing, using tax and diplomacy, with variety of English and Spanish speaking individuals who represent a cross section of the taxpaying public.
- Insolvency Collection Specialist (Bankruptcy Specialist) at Department of Treasury Internal Revenue Services
- Customer Service Representative Lead (Bilingual) at Department of Treasury - Internal Revenue Service
- Supervisor Contact Representative Bilingual Wage & Investment at Internal Revenue Service
12 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master - Business Affair
- Master - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor - Social Science Psychology
• Handle both outbound/inbound calls efficiently
• Navigate through multiple systems
• Perform data entry; Entering the debtors and attorneys information into the system.
• Transferring information from the bankruptcy court docket into the system.
• Typing important information to recipients via email.
• Consistently meeting daily/monthly goals.
- Bankruptcy Specialist (Permanent- Relocated) at National Bankruptcy Services
- Scheduler/Customer Service Representative (Contract) at Service King
- Recovery Specialist/Collections (Permanent) at CMI GROUP LP
1 year, 7 months at this Job
I worked with individuals and corporations who filed bankruptcy. Worked closely with individuals, attorneys and Bankruptcy Courts to resolve issues.
- Bankruptcy Specialist at Department of the Treasury
36 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
Calculating bankruptcy final pay out to customers
- Bankruptcy Specialist at Verizon Wireless - Cellular & More
- Caregiver at ROYALTY HEALTHCARE GROUP
- Sever/Hostess at Saint Louis Club
- Cashier at Hucks Gas Station
9 months at this Job
- High School School Diploma
• Complete the various processes for Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy cases that have been discharged, dismissed, or lifted of stay.
• Analyze and write off fees as applicable to bankruptcy laws and company policy. Complete and balance payment ledgers for Chapter 13 bankruptcies that have been discharged.
• Most recently, transferred to a small bankruptcy team that analyzes and completes the loan cram down process for investor reporting.
- Bankruptcy Specialist at Ditech Financial
- Associate at The Home Depot
- Inside Mortgage Loan Originator at Pinnacle Bank
- Construction Draw Inspector at Pinnacle Bank, Arizona
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Finance