- Prep cook/banquet/cook at Susquehanna country club and aramark
- Prep Cook,line cook,banquet at Susquehanna country club
1 year at this Job
- High school diploma
I currently hold the position of Banquet Cook with the Centennial Hotel kitchen which requires me to efficiently produce large quantities of food to exacting specifications. Recipe cards are used as well as custom dishes and customer requests. As a 400+ room hotel I regularly work with a small team to complete large orders.
- Banquet Cook at Hotel RL by Red Lion, Centennial Hotel
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- High school
20024 As Banquet Cook, I was part of a team where we all was responsible for inventory, completing BEO's in a timely fashion, creating amenities on a daily bases. When requested, I was given the task of working the carving and pasta stations for client banquet and functions.
- Banquet Cook at InterContinental Hotel Group
- Cafeteria Cook/Attendance at InterContinental Hotel Group
- Senior Sales Rep at Nationals Ball Park
- Sales at Office Depot
3 months at this Job
As a banquet cook I had a role in prepping and plating of food. From cold displays (cheese plates, charcuterie, crudite, grilled vegetable plate and salads), searing meats and prepping sides.
- Banquet cook at Umstead Hotel & Spa
- Cook/Prep at Il Forno Restaurant
- FedEx Package Handler at FedEx
- OVERNIGHT FLOW TEAM (STOCKROOM) MEMBER at Target
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Graphic Design
- HS Diploma - Art
Currently working as a line and banquet cook that’s responsible for the nights prep and set up of line, recipe cooking, from scratch Italian cooking. I work as a sauté cook but help everywhere that’s needed.
- Line/banquet cook at Anaheim White House
- Line/Banquet Cook at The Fifth at the grand legacy hotel
- Middle Saute at Ralph Brennan's Jazz Kitchen
- Line and banquet cook at South Hills Country Club
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Culinary Arts
Full time banquet cook. Work early mornings, responsible for breakfast and lunch preparation, ordering and execution of functions and assist in all departments as needed. With a positive and efficient performance.
- Lead Banquet Cook at Minneapolis Hyatt Regency
- Retail and Hotline Cook at Minneapolis Convention CenterKelber Catering
- Avid volunteer and fill in cook at Aliveness Project
- Supervisor, Cook 1, Cook 2, Cook 3 at Minneapolis Hilton
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Culinay - Culinary
Line Cook- Cooked menu items as ordered. Prep Cook- Prepped line for service, cooked bulk products, prepped buffet items. Banquet Cook- Prepped and cooked items for parties(buffet style and plated), serviced buffet(keeping it stocked with food) Omlet Station- Cooked omelets to order for guest during brunch.
- Cook, Prep, Banquet Cook at River Hills Country Club
- Grill Cook at Valley Food Services
- Sous Chef/Saucier at Seafood Revolution
- Shift Leader at Table 100
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school - High School
- High school or equivalent
As a Line cook I am responsible for preparing in a timely manner orders, grilling meats, cooking American and Seafood dishes and maintaining a clean workstation. As a banquet cook I am responsible for preparing large batches of entrees, as well as, setting up formal displays.
- Line Cook/Banquet Cook at The American Hotel
- Cook at Brookside Assisted Living
- Wok Cook at P.F. Chang's
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate's Degree - my community
• Busy banquet, event & conference center experienced banquet cook. Prepare foods ordered for events for a busy hotel specializing in small corporate events; adhere to quality and sanitation standards
• Assist in the set-up, service and break down of banquet events including tables, linens, and serving stations with attention to details, time management and organization
• Fulfill banquet orders to serve up to 60 people; demonstrate time management skills through large scale meal preparation
• Organize food line set up at banquet locations providing the most effective flow; keep service area clean and free of debris
• Efficiently complete prep and side work to enable focused guest care and maintain an orderly, clean station during events
• Respond promptly, courteously and effectively to guest inquiries, requests and concerns. Know when to alert a Manager, should the need arise.
- Banquet Cook / Banquet Captain at Hotel Indigo
- Cook at Corporate Catering Solutions
- Cook at Alimentos de Yessica
- Chef (Chef de partie) at Radisson Hotel
3 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Applied Science-Culinary Arts
Was hired as a line cook now currently lead line cook and a banquet cook I’ve accomplish to cross train all stations in even have the opportunity to present a few dishes on the menu.seeking to enrich my career and growth as a better Chef And challenge myself and to take in a new path in a different kitchen which I can be presented with new challenges & Opportunities .
- Lead line cook banquet cook at Thorton winery
- Day Preparation Cook, Grade Manager at Mister A's
- Lead Line Cook at Top of the Market
- Chef Javier Plascencia at Bracero Cocina de Raiz
2 years at this Job
- General Education Diploma