As a banquet supervisor my duties entails all set ups and break downs of all functions, going over detailed floor plans and contracts with my staff of servers, housemen and bartenders making sure they know their duties for the event. Making sure all paperwork and finances is accurately counted and dropped in safe. I also keep up with inventory of equipment and supplies. I serve, bartend and also do security when needed. I work very closely with guest and clients bringing their dreams on paper to life. I’ve also worked as a bellman which handles guest packages, and luggage, helping them to their rooms and from their rooms to car. I’ve done engineering for the hotel for a year now and my duties were building safety, checking pool chemicals and temperatures checking safely alarms fixing any and all things related to guest rooms and hotel. Plumbing and electrical, painting and drywall was all part of my duties which I enjoy very much.
- Banquet Supervisor at Embassy Suites
- Banquet Supervisor at Embassy Suites at
1 year, 2 months at this Job
• Supervised staff of banquet set up, bartenders, and servers
• Followed banquet event orders to ensure efficient execution of food and beverage service
• Maintained a clean banquet kitchen and storage area
• Offered excellent customer service to guests and assisted with any needs they may have
• Worked as team with staff when they needed help with food and beverage service
• Created floor plans for each event layout
• Maintained a clean liquor room and ordered alcohol accordingly
• Built positive business relationships with distributors in the area
• Worked with food/beverage to make sure food meets all health/safety guidelines
• Created literature for banquet staff to absorb and use to improve their customer service
• Designed lists for banquet set up weekly to ensure the proper break down/set up of banquet rooms
- Banquet Supervisor at Potawatomi Inn
- Server at Mad Anthony's Lakeview Alehouse and Reception Hall
- Customer Service Representative (Part Time) at Fifth Third Bank
- Communications Marketing Assistant at Marketing & Communications Department, Trine University
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art - Communication
• Ensure staff is working together as a team.
• Communicate with guests, other employees, or departments to ensure guest needs are met.
• Respond to and try to fulfill any special banquet event arrangements.
• Set up banquet area/room, ensuring cleanliness and proper set-up of furniture/equipment.
• Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Banquet Supervisor at Sheraton Grand Chicago
- Banquet Supervisor at Westin Copley Hotel
- Barista/Assistant Manager at Café Vanille
- Assistant Chef Cook at La Villa Restaurant
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - culinary arts
- Diploma - Kaliningrad
• Schedule banquet staff for shifts based on event timeline.
• Assist in conducting pre-shift meetings.
• Assess and order inventory such as beverages, alcohol, and linens to keep area up to par.
• Directs servers to complete tasks throughout event set up, execution and breakdown.
• Ensures server side work is completed at the end of shift.
• Connects with the client to arrange any specific needs throughout the event
- Banquet Supervisor at Twin River Casino
- Usher at Twin River Casino
- Banquet Server at Twin River Casino
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Event Management
Manage schedules and labor through Kronos. Properly organize events from Daily Guarantee. Execute all operations of events based on banquet event orders. Directly supervise activities of staff engaged in preparing and servicing events. Maintain necessary stock to deliver successful event
- Banquet Supervisor at Levy Restaurants
- Catering Supervisor at Levy Restaurants
- Server at Salt grass Steakhouse
- Records Analyst at Dartmouth Financial Group
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Resort and Tourism Management
Industry of Company: Resort and Hotel Position Held: Banquet supervisor Duties & Responsibilities: - Works at Banquet - Managing events - Making bills - Taking care of wedding events and meetings etc - Making staffs schedule
- Banquet supervisor at King and Prince beach and golf resort (Georgia)
- Front office executive at Best Western hotel
- Management Trainee (Butler) at Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort
- Front office Assistant at Hotel Kalasagar
11 months at this Job
- Secondary School Certificate - Pune Board
Trained for the Poseidon cabanas as a Shift Supervisor and In Room Dining Shift Supervisor -Used our Hyatt based Sevenrooms.com website to set, confirm, add and edit notes for reservations -Agyllis computer training to review staff checks, orders, accept deposits, voids and run reports -Communicate with guests to explain pricing structure for cabana rentals, daybeds and lounge chairs -Assist and maintain staff including hosts, servers, bartenders, bar porters, food runners and pool attendances -Work with Room Service for inventory, liquor orders for the bar, kitchen orders for food requests and staffing -Supervise Banquet staff, servers and housemen with food and beverage aspects of service -Communications with the following Departments almost daily: Maintenance / Grounds, Wardrobe, Pool Managers, EVS, Beverage, Player Development, Culinary, Bakeshop, Warehouse, etc.
- Catering and Banquet Supervisor at Ocean Resort Casino
- Beverage Shift Manager at Caesars Entertainment
- Sales and Marketing Manager at Hard Rock Café
- Special Events and Promotions Coordinator at BH Media
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations - Glassboro
Supervise all events and team members through out service. Guide the servers in the set up of tables and other place settings Resolve customer complaints regarding food service. Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups. Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements. Present bills and accept payments. Ability to follow direction from banquet event orders. Familiar with current and all upcoming event details
- Banquet Supervisor at EMBASSY SUITES BY HILTON SYRACUSE DESTINY USA
- Billing Specialist at EASTERN COPY PRODUCTS
- Banquet Captain at CARNEGIE CATERING LLC
- Events and Sales Coordinator at THE RED MILL INN
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - C W Baker High
Overseeing daily operations of all public and private events and daily Banquet Department functions including but not limited to daily oversight of 70+ person staff consisting of servers, bartenders, and housemen, oversight of all events from set-up through execution to break-down, ensuring timely and proper service of all catering including plated meals, buffets, coffee breaks, etc., directly overseeing In- Room-Dining operations and servicing any in-room parties or events, completing daily department tasks such as billing, inventory, ordering of specialty products, filling event records, etc.
- Banquet Supervisor at MGM Resorts International-MGM Springfield
- Senior Special Events Manager at Champlain College
- Conference Coordinator at Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology
- Event Director at
8 months at this Job
- Associate of Science in Hotel Administration - Hotel Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Tourism Management - Hospitality and Tourism Management
* Directly assists the banquet setup manager for all activities pertaining to in-house banquets, overseeing such activities in the absence of the manager, supervising, and delegating orders for housemen, including but not limited to setting up banquet food lines for private parties, buffets, and corporate events * Assistant to manager in all aspects of Banquet Operations * Overseeing that conference room and event orders are properly arranged according to request of the client * Review and comprehend necessary banquet related documentation * Work closely in conjunction with Meeting Server manager to plan out large event setups by using effective communication and brainstorming * Act as the face of the company by being point of contact for outside clients and being an expertise in event services
- Banquet Supervisor at Sheraton at the Falls
- Meeting Coordinator at Pfizer, Inc
- Administrative Office Assistant at QUALCOMM, Inc
10 months at this Job