- Banquet Supervisor at Senator Inn & Spa
- Banquet Supervisor at
17 years, 9 months at this Job
- Some college
- High school - Business
As a banquet supervisor I assisted my servers with set up, work and tear down events ranging from small events;minimum of 10 people, to very large events; maximum of hundreds of people. Also gaining knowledge on buffets, plated meals and also coffee breaks. Also while maintaining the cleanliness of the hotel and also assisting the guests with any questions and or requests. I also work directly with group main contacts, billing/ billing questions any event changes adjusted in timely manners. Opening/ closing billing and event spaces. Assisting my workers with any assistance to stay on task and help with any training or questions asked by them or any guests. Managing bars, food events and meetings.
- Banquet Supervisor at White Lodging/ Marriott Hotel
- Banquet server/Housemen/ Chef at Wite Lodging Company/ Marriott Hotel
- Chef at Sage Hospitality Resources, LLC/HEI, Westin Westminister Hotel
- Banquet Server at Sage Hospitality Resources, LLC - Westin Hotel
10 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA - General studies
- ACCOUNTING - Tax preparation
Started at the Spokane Convention Center as a banquet server in July 2016, promoted to banquet supervisor in September 2017. Complete tasks as supervisor by leading various sized groups of banquet servers, communicating effectively with other supervisors and department managers, carrying out requests of clients to ensure events are smooth and in a timely manner. Also assist as bartender if needed.
- Banquet Supervisor at Centerplate
- Kitchen Assistant at Patit Creek Cellars
- Private Personal Care Giver at Jesse Martinez Family
- Private Personal Care Giver at Candace Reyes
2 years, 6 months at this Job
I started off setting up table's for the banquet department at 7.25 an hour then moved to a server position making almost 1,500.00 every 2 weeks now I Am the Banquet Supervisor I Have 9 employee's that I manage just during winter during the summer it's more like 22 employee's. I can run upwards of a 500 person party and my CEO at Shangri La can tell you the same or my Manager Jared Hagen's.
- Banquet Supervisor/ Lead Server at Shangri La Resort and Hotel
- Independent Contractor at Cmi millwork & construction
- Production Operator at Bagcraft
- Production Operator at Hopkins
1 year, 10 months at this Job
I am a Bartender, Banquet Supervisor and a close/open key holder for the building. I keep a clean environment when behind the bar, work efficiently, and fast. I give excellent customer service and I have above 90 scores on all my secret shops and or surveys at various places. I know how to mak many different cocktails and I prefer to serve craft beer and quality cocktails when bartending. As as far as Banquets go, I set up, organize, and facilitate events, meetings, parties, and different celebrations of life and sorts. I direct other Banquet servers when, where, and how to operate. I lead the staff to move in a positive direction. I have had many comments that things move a lot smoother with my direction. Some sundays I open the facilities, and make sure the day runs well. 2-3 three nights a week I close the facility, handle all monies, count the safe, make a deposit, and walk the facilities to make sure it is locked and safe, and all departments have been closed and cleaned properly.
- Banquet Supervisor at Kemper Sports
- Server at Gordon Biersch Brewery
- at Zio's Italian Kitchen
- Head Operations Manager at Q-Master Billiards
7 months at this Job
Oversees all Banquet events, F&B meeting, inventory of supplies, scheduling and meeting guest expectations of their function to be a successful event.
- Banquet Supervisor at Hilton
- Banquet Captain at PEABODY HOTEL
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- High school
• Promoted to Food and Beverage supervisor after 2 successful and accomplished years as Food and Beverage Assistant.
• Reviewed banquet event orders to determine staffing and food quantity.
• Interviewed selected trained and guided new Food and Beverage Department staff.
- Banquet Supervisor/Captain at CRD EVENTS & CATERING MANAGEMENT
- Owner at CRD EVENTS & CATERING MANAGEMENT
- Lead Banquet Server/ Executive Meeting Specialist at WESTIN SAVANNAH HARBOR RESORT GOLF & SPA
7 years at this Job
- Bachelors of Arts in Business Management - EGD
In charge of overseeing all employees on an event and delegating jobs for each to complete. This includes maintaining close customer relations with all those in charge of events, solving complex issues, and taking part in all parts of the banquet serving process when needed.
- Banquet Supervisor at Rhino Room INC
- Bakery Sales Associate at TOPS BAKERY
- Lab assistant at D'youville College
3 years at this Job
- B.S. - Chemistry
- International Baccalaureate degree
Oversee all full-time, part-time, and supplemental banquet staff to ensure proper room sets and meals based on event order guidelines. Works directly with group contacts to ensure full customer satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include inventory, attending weekly forecast and BEO meetings, use of CI/TY and PMS, and coordination with all other departments.
- Banquet Supervisor at
- Banquet Supervisor at Kiawah Island Golf Resort
- Event Planner at ESU Career Services Office
- Writing Tutor at ESU Writing Studio
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Recreation Services Management
To supervise all type of banquet functions, Coordinate activity on a daily basis. Oversee banquet event and ensure that all service standards, departmental policies are followed by banquet staffs. Act as a single point of contact with the banquet host during the banquet function. Also Responsible for making the function space visually appealing and presenting the menu offering for the event. Responsible for the overall sanitation and cleanliness of the work areas, banquet rooms and storage areas. Responsible for the proper usage and good working order of all equipment, furniture and fixtures in the Banquet and Catering Section in the shift assigned. Responsible for consistently implementing the service standards and operating procedures in the banquet and Catering service. Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer needs are met. Provide unique and creative ideas to enhance meetings & group experienc
- Banquet Supervisor at Radisson Hotel
- Casino Food & Beverage Supervisor at Oneida Casino
- Banquet Captain at Tundra lodge resort and waterpark
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - High school