- Bar Supervisor at 1 year
- Bar Supervisor at Barnes & Noble
at this Job
- None - Art
- Some high school
As bar supervisor I am responsible to train all new hires. Teach employees how to make all new seasonal drinks. Keep track of inventory and submit weekly order forms.
- Bar Supervisor at Cinepolis Luxury Cinema
- General Manager at Full Moon Lounge at Woodstock
- General Manager at Club Revere
- Bartender/Agent at Motorcity Showgirls
7 months at this Job
• Started out as a bartender and worked my way up to a bar supervisor.
• Managed bar revenues, ensuring that all patrons were billed correctly, and all cash properly accounted for.
• Assisted with monthly liquor inventory counts as well communicating to manager day to day operation inventory needs.
• Extensive knowledge of gaming, payouts, W-2G tax forms.
• Helped conduct drawings and come up with promotions to get customers to the bar.
• Supervised the bartenders and when acting manager on duty managed up to 20 employees that included front and back of the house employees.
• Knowledge in Point of Sales systems, Micros and Skywire.
• Established a great following, while providing an excellent experience to gaming and dining guests.
- Bartender/Bar Supervisor at Timbers Bar and Grill, Las Vegas
- Server at Buffalo Wild Wings
- Bartender at Kilroys Bar and Grill, Las Vegas
12 years, 8 months at this Job
Bar supervisor/ lead bartender. Serving. Bar prep. Ordering. Inventory management. Organization. Cleaning. Training. Scheduling. Leading by example
- Bartender/ Bar supervisor at 5 Palms Restaurant
- Claims supervisor at Walmart
- Service truck supervisor at Johnsons plumbing
- Busser/Runner/Barback/Server at 5 Palms Restaurant
6 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
As the bar supervisor my daily responsibilities included handling the staff, ensuring the safety of my patrons as well as my staff while still making it a great experience, handling customer complaints, and performing inventory control. While I was with this company I was also in charge of training new employees at this store as well as assiting in opening of many new stores and training there staff. These stores included the Big woods pizza, Hard Truth Hills, and the other Big Woods Brewing locations in Bloomington, Franklin, and Speedway.
- Bar Supervisor at Big Woods Brewing Company
8 years, 3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I was in charge of everything that happens inside the bar. Cleaning, delivering bottles to the bartenders, and security on the dance floor.
- Bar Supervisor at Red Zone Bar
- Cook/Prep at Keith’s hamburger station
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Sociology
- Associate - Liberal Arts
Work as a Bar supervisor where my duties are to do a full inventory at the end of every month, ordering for liquor, beer, wine and all produce used at the bar or for the servers on a daily basis. I also do the scheduling for the bar and help out around the restaurant with any customer complaints and/or compliments along with doing discounts. Then I also bartend where I make sure every customer is taken care of to full satisfaction and every servers drink that is ordered comes out right. Also as a bartender we are asked to do production when it comes to making our mixes for our cocktails and to also upkeep the cooler the bar uses and the quick service window fully stocked and up to date on its products.
- Bartender/Bar Supervisor at Frontera Cocina
- Bartender/ Bar Manager at Golden Bear Golf Club
- Sales Account Manager at City Beverages
- Sales Associate/ Account Manager at Schenck Company/ FDC
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- - Communications
- - Business
Madison Walley Bar Manager (661) 343- 5386 Consistently go above and beyond in providing full bar service to patrons, maintain calm under high stress situations, maintain cleanliness and functionality of the bar at all times, establish effective systems and organization of the bar to be upheld by team members, train new employees of bar operations, continual education on craft cocktails, maintain consistent accuracy of cash handling, trusted with sensitive information, responsible to lock and arm building after closing.
- Bar Supervisor at Mas Taco Bar
- Personal Assistant at Dr. Downing and Mr. Jaramillo
- Bartender at Aji Japanese Bistro
1 year at this Job
guided and directed the bar team as a bartender supervisor. Monitored the bar organization and the schedule of the bar. Placed all liquor and bar related orders. Served and accurately delivered drinks to customers and service bar.
- Bar Supervisor/Bartender at SEGAFREDO BAYSIDE
- at SEGAFREDO L'ORIGINALE
- Bartender/Server at HR HOSPITALITY
1 year at this Job
As a bartender, bar supervisor, I have had multiple duties from taking care of customers to ordering the alcohol for the bar and keeping track of the Inventory. With that comes customer service as always, but I also had to maintain the bar as I was also the head bartender. At night the manager would leave and I would become the MOD. I had to collect everyone’s reports, account for the money and run the final report for the restaurant as a whole. As the bar supervisor for this specific company I have learned a vast knowledge of tequila and rum. I have created multiple drinks and menus for seasonal items and permanent.
- Bar Supervisor at Zandra's Taqueria
- Bartender at Bungalow Alehouse
- Server at Bungalow Alehouse
- Server at Glory Days Grill
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate - Undeclared