I'm currently a bar supervisor, the restaurant is inside the newport news airport. I'm very outgoing very friendly I can carry on a conversation with anyone. I'm great at making all drinks and special drinks. My duties are to wait and attend to my customers, and to always smile and be kind. My goal is for the customer to have the best experience they can have at my bar. I know how to open a bar and close it down. I clean the bar making sure it always looks amazing
- Bar Supervisor at Take Phflight Restaurant
- Bartender at Hampton Hooters
10 months at this Job
• Scheldule the shifts of all bar employees in order to accommodate events, promotions and popular days of the week.
• Hiring staff evaluating each applicant’s skills and experience, Also including help oversee background checks of potential staff members.
• Responsible for constantly monitoring their bar’s inventory and replenishing it as needed. They may be solely responsible for this task, or they may work in conjunction with a purchasing department.
• Assist Customers When a customer has a complaint or is not receiving adequate service, it’s the job of the Bar Supervisor to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
• Report to Manager in order to set lasting positive changes into motion, Bar Supervisors must regularly report to a designated senior staff member, such as the General Manager. Topics they may need to report on include budgeting, expenditures, staff performance, customer satisfaction and inventory, ect.
- Bar Supervisor at Inn At The Pier
- Bartender at Flagship
- Server/Bartender supervior at Old Custom House
11 months at this Job
- High school - General education
Bar supervisor. oversee scheduling, order inventory, interviewing new potential servers and bartenders. Create seasonal drink lists. Server and bartending duties
- Bar Supervisor/Bartender at Bears Smokehouse
2 years, 10 months at this Job
Improved team strength by exhibiting steadfast leadership in high-pressure situations, providing direction, and listening attentively to employees' concerns and ideas.
● Coordinate daily lounge club management operations, and also ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulation.
● Develop short/long term financial and operational plans which support the overall objectives of the company.
● Process payroll and implement incentive structure to foster performance improvement among staff.
● Responsible for controlling operational costs and identifying measures to reduce waste.
● Create detailed spreadsheets to track weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses. HEAD BARTENDER/Local100 Shop Steward
● Implemented best practices and standards in customer services.
● Handled contract negotiations between management and employees.
● Establish pro-active human resource function to foster employee relations, training, development, wage and benefits administration and labor regulation compliance.
● Balanced the act between the wishes of management and the needs of organized labor.
● Conduct closing procedures, settle all cash registers and POS terminals, generate and review cash reports, and complete bank night drops.
● Successfully promoted to bar supervisor.
- BAR SUPERVISOR at United Club Newark International Airport
- GENERAL MANAGER at Cuban Pete's
- GENERAL MANAGER at Cast Iron Grill & Bar
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/DISPATCHER at Raymond of New Jersey
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Finance and Management
Supervised all operations as the primary manager on duty, ensuring exceptional service
● Eased over any guest grievances with grace and professionalism, turning bad experiences into positive ones
● Quickly earned the trust of a new bar team by demonstrating a teamwork mentality and a lifetime of skills
● Was asked to support the team behind the bar as needed, based on strong experience and professionalism
● Quickly mastered a new bar environment, using extensive cocktail knowledge and fast-paced experience
- Bar Supervisor at Papillon Bistro & Bar
- Head Bartender at Papillon Bistro & Bar
- Server/Bartender at Broome Street Bar
- Server at St. Maggie's Cafe
2 years at this Job
Snack bar Supervisor Responsible for good quality food,making sure all things are stock and prepped & ready as well as cleaning .Also Banquet, cooking and prepping up party’s up to 600
- Snack bar supervisor/Banquet at V.I.P club
- Prep Cook/Dishwasher/Line Cook at Outback Steakhouse
- Cook at Split Rock Resort & Golf Club
- Personal Assistant at
9 months at this Job
As a bar supervisor, I wore many hats. A day would include: acknowledging guests and staff, helping guests find their way around, explain promotions/upcoming events/specials, lead pre-shift meetings, attend to concerns/problems with guests (ie, intoxicated, theft, excessive profanity, threats, destruction), fill in for staff, put stock away/open bar/set up banquet bars/ prepare condiment trays, cover a shift for a colleague, attend meetings for manager, act as interim manager, coach/mentor staff, assist IS/IT with departmental programming needs, aid internal departments with resolving casino wide concerns, scheduling & rotations for staff, inventory management, program cash registers and MICROS point of sale systems, confidential information compliance (HIPAA, state, federal and tribal), staff hiring/training/retention, general office duties, respond to emails/phone calls/radio calls, delegate duties/responsibilities, train colleagues on new procedures/policies/practices/equipment, and or writing/implementing department policies & procedures.
- Welch MN. Bar Supervisor at Treasure Island Resort and Casino
- First Cook/Supervisor at Treasure Island Resort and Casino
- Cook at Treasure Island Resort and Casino
13 years, 11 months at this Job
- Word Processing Certificate - Word Processing/Secretarial
- High school
• Make Schedule for employees
• Manage Bar Inventory'
• Take careof bar guestsaswellasguestsse ate d i n bar an d dining area.
- Bar Supervisor at McCormick and Schmick
- at Applebees Bar and Grill
- at Applebees Bar and Grill
- at Applebees Bar and Grill
2 years, 6 months at this Job
Cobb, Ca 95426 (707)272-0273 Head Bartender/ Bar Supervisor-Promoted Bar Mngr/Catering/Waitressing/Swamping Bar Manager Duties-Payroll/Ordering/Inventory/Hiring/Training/Scheduling/Enter-tainment/Tills/Advertising/Stocking/Payments Attended Las Vegas Bar Restaurant Convention REASON FOR LEAVING-Pregnant move to Hawaii fell thru
- Head Bartender/ Bar Supervisor-Promoted Bar Mngr/Catering/Waitressing/Swamping at LOCH LOMOND ROADHOUSE BAR & GRILL
- at HOME HEALTH NURSING-Lake County, Ca
- Prep Cook Vegetarian/Baker at MAHARISHI SCHOOL VEDICT
- Drive Thru Cashier/Breakfast Cook at
8 years, 2 months at this Job
- GED - Nursing
• Assisting with Bar Operations
• Ensuring that guests receive optimum service
• Maintaining Bar's budget
• Maintaining health and safety standards within the bar
- Bar Supervisor at Kennedy Center of the Performing Arts
- Server/Bartender at Stephen Starr Events
- Captain/Server/Bartender | Amerivents at New York Polo Event, New York Restaurant Week, New York's
- Medical Billing Coordinator at NYU Medical Center
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Technology