As barn manager I was responsible for scheduling riding lessons, farrier appointments, and client visits.
- Barn Manager at Haney Performance Horses
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Finance
Barn manager, Take care of horses, Pick and chip stalls, Make schedules, Keep up with time sheets and turn in, Check work after others, Etc...
- Barn Manager at Amber Hill Farm
- Cook/Server at Waffle House
10 months at this Job
· Serve as a part time barn manager at a non-profit therapeutic horseback riding center. · Responsible for the care and management of 20-30 horses, including feeding, cleaning, safety, and attending to medical needs. · Managed up to ten volunteers and other barn staff to ensure a successful operation of the program.
- Barn Manager at Windrush Farm
- Crew Member at Firehouse Subs
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration, Accounting Option
Started as Assistant Manager in charge of taking care of horses belonging to the City of Fort Worth. Special care to dietary requirements and schedules must be maintained each day. Work starts at 6:30AM and finishes at 3:30pm. *I was promoted to Barn Manager within a month. *Job entails handling 50 lbs bags of feed and 50 lbs of hay. *Must be on the job on time, every day. Animals cannot take care of themselves.
- Barn Manager at City of Fort Worth
- Server/Hostess at Texas Pit Barb-B-Que
- Daycare Worker at Adventure Time
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - Nursing
Barn manager for my families show stables for horses. Work in a fast past but also get the job done. Clean stalls, feed, medicate horses along with helping clients with anything they need help with.
- Barn Manager at Petrie Show Stables
- Independent Distributor at It Works Global
- Trainer at Petrie Show Stables
- Beauty Consultant at Younique Cosmetics
at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I started my own horse boarding business in 2005. We moved property location in 2012 and took the official title/position of Barn Manager for the property owners (Sunfire Eventing Center), which was substantial sold last year to Kingsview Equestrian Center. I have remained the Barn Manager and lived on-site throughout. My my duties have included all aspects of the business including all horse and boarder management, record keeping, vet/farrier scheduling, medicine administration, bandaging, lay-up and rehab, feeding/cleaning, extensive knowledge of nutrition, supply ordering, show/clinic organizing, teaching lessons. I have been sole-charge of 50+ horses (mostly off track thoroughbreds), have extensive ground-work experience, handled many emergency situations, ability to give shots (IV, IM and SubQ).
- Barn Manager (Eventing) at Kingsview Equestrian Center
- Executive Secretary at PureMarkets
13 years, 10 months at this Job
- Some college
- High school
Currently I am the Assistant Barn Manager at the Center for Couragous Kids, my responsibilities are pretty wide ranged, as well as my skill set. At the barn on any given day, I may be handling 1200lb horses, or moving 50lbs bales of hay, or 50-100lb bags of feed, so lifting things is something I am used to on a daily basis, I may also be driving a truck and 16ft-38ft horse trailer, and have a lot of experience driving and hauling large loads. I manage myself responsibly in isolated environments as well as help to manage and lead three additional barn staff during seasonal camp times, and take full control of the barn and equestrian program at any given time the barn manager is away. Managing a barn takes a lot of planning and organization, both are skills that I would consider myself proficient at, along with everything already listed, I also help to manage our yearly budget allotted for the horse program, and help to make sure we have all the supplies we need, without hurting our budget.
- Assitant Barn Manager at The Center for Courageous Kids
- Pizza Hut Delivery Driver at Pizza Hut
- Sales Associate at RadioShack
- Livestock Hauler at Myers Livestock
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Associate - Interdisciplinary Studies
While I am attending school to obtain my Medical Billing Certification I work and live on a horse ranch as a barn manager/ranch hand. I have past experience caring for horses and other farm animals. The opportunity to be able to have a job that would enable me to complete my education online has been extremely convenient.
- Barn Manager at Melnick's Performance Horses
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT EXECUSTAY at MARRIOTT
- Platinum Elite Associate at MARRIOTT
- RESERVATION SALES ASSOCIATE at MARRIOTT
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Medical Coding and Billing Specialist
Assist barn manager with all duties. Facilitate riding lessons for people of all abilities under supervision of Riding Instructor. Oversee general care and exercise of horses.
- Assistant Barn Manager at Mandy's Farm
- Direct Support Staff at Mandy's Farm
- Bather/Resource Manager at The DogSpaw
- Bather at Petsmart
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - General Studies
- 5745 Waterloo Rd. Atwater, Ohio 44201 (330)947-3427 Supervisor: Delores Mayer (owner) Started in 1992. 03-01-2018 Position held: Barn manager Duties include: Cleaning stalls, mending fences, special feedings for each horse, etc.
- Barn manager at Hillview Stables
- Retail cashier at Dollar General
- Roto molder at Hillview Stables
- Plastics molder at Saint Gobain/Eaton
25 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- Associate - Phlebotomy
- Associate - Medical Assistant & Phlebotomist