Experience - Inventory Beauty Manager for Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Warehouse Responsibilities- Keeping count of cosmetic products coming in and out of the warehouse for loss of property services, setting tasks for employees, scheduling employees schedules, keeping stations clean for orders to be processed safely and accurately, completing weekly warehouse report with the Executive CFO and CEO to ensure work performance of employees were efficient. Fatimas Grill VIP Host 4869 University Ave San Diego, CA 92105 United States 02/18/2017 06/12/2018 Assisted manager and servers and busser , greeted guests handled reservations, able to work in high paced environment , team player,
- Beauty Manager at Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brand, LLC
- On call freelancer at MAC COSMETICS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Science and technology
- High school or equivalent - Science
Escondido, CA As the Store Beauty Manager of Sephora Inside JCPenney my focus is to drive sales and profit by engaging associates in providing a memorable and lasting experience to our clients through an emotional connection.
Some of my key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Team Development - actively participates as the Client Experience Manager and coaches in the moment to enhance each consultant's ability to execute as well as develop their own respective teams.
● Talent Management Process - partnered with the HR Manager to select and hire store talent and with the General Manager to succession plan for the current team.
● Client Experience - proactively approaches clients in a friendly manner to determine how they can best help find a product or service and close a sale, as well as actively listening to client issues in a calm and agreeable manner to resolve problems and deliver an outstanding client experience.
● Company Programs - Participates in and represents company programs that positively impact the business.
● Merchandise Decisions - actively walks the sales floor to identify opportunities related to merchandising, replenishment and recovery and delegates to team any issues that have the biggest impact to clients.
● Business Performance - reviews targeted sales reports to quickly identify and prioritize areas of opportunity in their assigned area, determines root cause of the opportunity, and sets team direction to maximize sales and team performance.
● Performance Standards - consistently meets established performance standards for the role, including product and service sales, client service, profit, productivity and attendance.
- Beauty Manager at Sephora Inside of JCPenney
- Associate Manager of Operations at Ulta Beauty
- Manager at Genesis Global Marketing / Vanguard Events / Campaign
- Sales Associate at BCBGeneration
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - textile design
Responsibilities include managing and hosting events for brands, product knowledge, managing and training employees on cosmetics, sales lead of beauty department, product hygiene, costumer service, tasking, cashiering, tester orders, and organizing.
- Beauty Manager at Soft Surroundings
- M.A.C Specialty Artist at Ulta
- Beauty Advisor at Ulta
- SALES ASSOCIATE OLD NAVY at Gap Inc.
5 months at this Job
- Some college
• Lead a team dedicated to the sales and education of cosmetics and other beauty products
• Ensure all sales goals set forth are met and or exceeded
• Hire, train, coach and lead all team members including assistant managers
• Maintain accurate inventory counts and product level accuracy through cycle counts, proper markdown procedures and damage controls
• Oversee all floor directives, animation sets and visual merchandising
• Coach team to excellent customer service, develop and maintain high customer relations standards
- Beauty Manager at Sephora inside JCPenney
- Area Sales Manager, Ready To Wear Department at Dillard's
- Area Sales Manager, Accessories Department at Dillard's
- Selling Business Manager at Dillard's Clinique
2 years at this Job
- B.S. - Merchandising
. A Beauty Supervisor leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success. Primary Responsibility: The Beauty Supervisor has the primary responsibility of driving results of an individual brand. Additionally, the Beauty Supervisor owns coaching of entire store team to deliver on the brand story though customer experience behaviors, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned brand. Success Metrics:
• Sales Growth (Store and Individual Brand) to Last Year
• Shrink Reduction
• Turnover Improvement
• Payroll Control Key Responsibilities: To perform this job effectively a Beauty Supervisor must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily. Culture and Customer:
• Supports associate retention strategies with Sales Leadership Team.
• Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to store associates through selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty. Talent:
• Personally executes coaching model for informal coaching to associates.
• Identifies personal successor and co-creates personal development plan with direct leader. Brand:
• Owns and executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
• Leads the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset.
• Owns cash wrap brand guide and visual standards. (Beauty only)
• Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
• Sets the strategy to maintain the updated floor plan and fixture block leveraging the digital brand guide and fixture database.
• Ensures associates understand and maintain visual merchandising standards of assigned brand. Operations:
• Works with Sales Leadership Team to determine payroll management and takes appropriate actions.
• Communicates with Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the business unit. Stores below $4M communicate to SM, $9-$11 M communicate to Brand Operations Manager.
• Executes and/or directs product lifecycle activities during open hours of assigned brand to drive merchandise availability.
• Maintains backroom standards during floorset execution.
• Creates line management plan and reviews with Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) for cash wrap zones within brand.
• Ensures sensoring guidelines and testers for brand are executed and maintained and inspects fitting room of brand for signs of known loss and ensures accurate known loss reporting.
• Supports capability building of store team to manage fitting room "go backs" in a timely manner of assigned brand.
• Knowledge of asset protection action plan and ensures associates are aware of current opportunities and how to address them.
• Maintains fitting standards of brand (clean and accessible at all times and doors closed and locked).
• Responsible for assignment and completion of daily, monthly, quarterly cleaning tasks that can be conducted during open hours which include; dusting surfaces, cleaning mirrors, trash removal, spills, and any immediate maintenance issues that prevent customer and associates from having a safe experience. All leadership roles at Victoria's Secret are responsible for:
• Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
• Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
• Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
• Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
• Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
• Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
• Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
- Beauty Manager at Victoria’s Secret
- Cash Wrap manager at Victoria’s Secret
7 months at this Job
- - Office Administration
• Oversee store recruitment, hiring and training; manage a team of 6
• Excellent UPT (units per transaction) and average spend per service numbers: YTD UPT: 10% above corporate goal; YTD average spend per service 15% above corporate goal
• Guide team and clients in using the Sephora App for experiential retail and additional sales opportunities
• Drive sales through in-store promotions and partner with JCPenney salon to offer value-added services
• Promote the store in-person at local salons, beauty schools, and gyms
- Beauty Manager at Sephora inside JCPenney, Westwood Mall
- Assistant Manager at American Eagle, Westwood Mall
- Physician Relations Specialist at Great Lakes Caring
- Sales Floor Coordinator at T.J. Maxx
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- - General studies
Manage one half of the store Meet and greet customers Stock shelves/ unpack boxes Offer beauty tips and samples
- Beauty Manager at CVS Health
- Sales Advisor at Costco Wholesale
- Intern/Administrative Assistant at SW Events
- Cabin Service Agent at AirServ Corporation
7 months at this Job
- - Cosmetology
- 8 &16 hr Seurity Certificates - Security
Team development, hiring,training,merchandising. Custom makeovers keeping up with currents trends and providing an excellent customer experience. Handle all daily operations, ordering, scheduling and daily monitoring of all numbers. All manager training for the district. Weekly one on one touchbase calls with new Beauty Managers.
- Store Manager/Beauty Manager Trainer at Sephora inside JCPenney
- Store Manager at GameStop
- Store General Manager at Wetseal
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - English/musical theatre
• Opened new location in 2016 and led store to be #1 in territory in client loyalty (Smg OSAT), and #2 in 2017.
• Lead team of 9 to achieve 1.2% to sales plan in 2016 and 3.2% to plan in 2017.
• Analyze business reports and set SMART goals to improve any opportunities.
• Oversee the talent management process; including: sourcing, posting, interviewing, and hiring of top talent.
• Ensure brand standards as well as core standards are followed to develop the team for continuous growth.
• Focus on the client experience; maintain company goals in behavioral metrics, and exceeding sales goals.
• #1 in District for Beauty Insider (new client acquisition) 2017 & 2018.
• Participated in Grand-Opening Muncie, Indiana SiJCP.
• District BM trainer for BMIT 2017 & 2018.
• Territory top performer in credit acquisition 2016, 2017, and 2018.
• #1 in territory in beauty studio services with the highest $PT and UPT in July and August 2018.
- Beauty Manager at Sephora inside JCPenney
- Store Manager/DMIT at Starbucks
- Store Manager at Rainbow Shops
- Store Manager at Spirit Halloween/Toyzam
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Applied Science - Psychology
• Recruited, hired, and developed new and existing associates.
• Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
• Coached and provided effective feedback to associates with opportunities.
• Established a strong and open relationship with the JCPenney General Manager.
• Developed and trained my Operations Consultant, and Senior Education Consultants.
• Organized and supervised a team ranging from 7-10 associates.
• Create an effective schedule weekly for associates.
• Finished with a 16% sales comp in Skincare for 2017.
• In July 2018, I particiapted in a pilot for Area Education Management Development training. I spent two days with two AEM's and was able to have hands on training.
- Beauty Manager at Sephora Inside JCPenney
- Senior Education Consultant at Sephora Inside JCPenney
- Operations Consultant at Sephora Inside JCPenney
- Server at Allenberry Playhouse Resort and Inn
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Theater