Experience - Inventory Beauty Manager for Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Warehouse Responsibilities- Keeping count of cosmetic products coming in and out of the warehouse for loss of property services, setting tasks for employees, scheduling employees schedules, keeping stations clean for orders to be processed safely and accurately, completing weekly warehouse report with the Executive CFO and CEO to ensure work performance of employees were efficient. Fatimas Grill VIP Host 4869 University Ave San Diego, CA 92105 United States 02/18/2017 06/12/2018 Assisted manager and servers and busser , greeted guests handled reservations, able to work in high paced environment , team player,
- Beauty Manager at Beauty Bakerie Cosmetics Brand, LLC
- On call freelancer at MAC COSMETICS
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Science and technology
- High school or equivalent - Science
AWARDS Worked as a sales associate, Bra Specialist, Tap Supervisor, Staffing and Operations Supervisor, & Beauty Manager. Worked creating schedules and Unified Sports Award- providing exceptional customer experience. worked in special education with kids who needed
- Beauty Manager at Victoria's Secret
5 years, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - Some Spanish
- associates - EDUCATION
Reporting to the General manager as a beauty manager, I was recruited to develop and implement the strategy to improve the Sephora business acumen. In the four months I've been at this location, I have built on our staffing levels ensure we have a strong welcoming environment, Inventory has made a huge decrease and much better control on our customer service to meet the needs of the business. Oversee on weekly updates and stock levels to ensure proper inventory levels. Each month successfully pass our inventory store visits through ensuring we are in complete compliance of our department core standards.
➢ Implement and enforced a policy and procedure on our diverters clients in order to be able to have inventory to sell to our general populations. Once we overcome the diverters sales, we will be able to see the true Sephora sales and be able to win in our business sales plan.
➢ Scheduling to the needs of the business and utilized our leadership team to be able to coach and develop our team.
➢ Within two months of being employed by JCPenney I have accomplish being a warrior for the month of September with the warrior category is to deliver and lead by example in the entire JCPenney store which was assisting all customers with their needs, assist my fellows' coworkers at the cash wrap so our clients get the best closing service, resolving their customer service complaints and needs, while still being able to lead my department team.
- Beauty Manager at Sephora Inside JCPenney/Florida Mall
- Real Estate Assistant at
- District Sales Manager at Mid Atlantic
- General Manager/DT at Multi-Store Location
1 year at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
- AS Degree - Early Childhood Ed
• Evaluate business and create strategic plans correlating with wins and opportunities to sustain loyalty metrics and grow sales
• In six month, made up loss of $40k and added +6% comp by the end of fiscal year
• Current 2018 trend, gain of $100k comp to LY
• Drive consistent results in credit, customer service, findmore, and BI score
• Drive performance and talent development by training, frequent coaching, and a focus on continuous feedback
• Initiate career succession plans to grow the best talent and decrease turnover
• Manage execution of educational and operational processes
• Plan local events and promote grassroot marketing to increase foot traffic and sales
• Warrior Coin Recipient -Ladies Night Event 2017,2018
• Given additional assignment of Beauty Manager Trainer for the Baltimore district which includes 12 stores.
- Beauty Manager at JCPenney
- Senior Education Consultant, Manager at Sephora inside JCPenney
- Product Consultant at Sephora inside JCPenney
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
A Victoria's Secret Beauty Manager is a values-based leader that delivers exceptional customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales. Has the primary responsibility of driving results of an individual brand. Additionally, owns coaching of entire store team to deliver on the brand story through customer experience behaviors, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned brand. Supports associate retention strategies with Sales Leadership Team. Personally executes coaching model for informal coaching to associates. Owns and executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing). Leads the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset. Develops short term sell thru strategies with the use of visual merchandising filters. Owns marketing & promotional execution of VSB.
- Victoria's Secret Beauty Manager at VICTORIA'S SECRET
- Social Media Marketing Specialist at BrandSnob
- LifeSpa Guest Services Manager at LIFETIME FITNESS
- Product Marketing Assistant at Social Media Beauty & Fitness Brand Influencer
4 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration
. A Beauty Supervisor leads store performance through our core values of The Customer Rules, It Matters How We Play the Game, Inclusion Makes Us Stronger, and Passion Leads to Success.
Primary Responsibility: The Beauty Supervisor has the primary responsibility of driving results of an individual brand. Additionally, the Beauty Supervisor owns coaching of entire store team to deliver on the brand story though customer experience behaviors, operational excellence, and product life cycles of assigned brand.
• Sales Growth (Store and Individual Brand) to Last Year
• Shrink Reduction
• Turnover Improvement
• Payroll Control Key Responsibilities: To perform this job effectively a Beauty Supervisor must be able to perform all the responsibilities satisfactorily. Culture and Customer:
• Supports associate retention strategies with Sales Leadership Team.
• Personally demonstrates and provides coaching to store associates through selling behaviors and observations in all zones (selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and building customer loyalty. Talent:
• Personally executes coaching model for informal coaching to associates.
• Identifies personal successor and co-creates personal development plan with direct leader. Brand:
• Owns and executes brand initiatives and strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions, and Product Testing).
• Leads the overall appearance and presentation of merchandising strategies of the brand by executing brand guide planning, mapping, and final execution of floorset.
• Owns cash wrap brand guide and visual standards. (Beauty only)
• Develops short term sell thru strategies with use of visual merchandising filters.
• Sets the strategy to maintain the updated floor plan and fixture block leveraging the digital brand guide and fixture database.
• Ensures associates understand and maintain visual merchandising standards of assigned brand. Operations:
• Works with Sales Leadership Team to determine payroll management and takes appropriate actions.
• Communicates with Assistant Store Manager (Brand Operations) to ensure proper scheduling for all aspect of the business unit. Stores below $4M communicate to SM, $9-$11 M communicate to Brand Operations Manager.
• Executes and/or directs product lifecycle activities during open hours of assigned brand to drive merchandise availability.
• Maintains backroom standards during floorset execution.
• Creates line management plan and reviews with Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager (Lingerie, PINK, or Beauty) for cash wrap zones within brand.
• Ensures sensoring guidelines and testers for brand are executed and maintained and inspects fitting room of brand for signs of known loss and ensures accurate known loss reporting.
• Supports capability building of store team to manage fitting room "go backs" in a timely manner of assigned brand.
• Knowledge of asset protection action plan and ensures associates are aware of current opportunities and how to address them.
• Maintains fitting standards of brand (clean and accessible at all times and doors closed and locked).
• Responsible for assignment and completion of daily, monthly, quarterly cleaning tasks that can be conducted during open hours which include; dusting surfaces, cleaning mirrors, trash removal, spills, and any immediate maintenance issues that prevent customer and associates from having a safe experience. All leadership roles at Victoria's Secret are responsible for:
• Leading and demonstrating the company values within the store at all times.
• Leading the entire sales floor while assigned to the role of Customer Sales Lead (CSL) and ensuring the team is delivering the best buying environment for the customer.
• Gaining business insight by reviewing total store results daily, weekly and monthly and linking behaviors to actions.
• Upholding positive associate relations that lead to engagement in the brand and the team.
• Executing store opening and closing procedures and recovery.
• Reinforcing store strategies to reduce shrink and build personal capabilities in asset protection.
• Effectively managing and controlling expenses.
- Beauty Manager at Victoria’s Secret
- Cash Wrap manager at Victoria’s Secret
5 months at this Job
• Follow company policies while testing out brand make-up, fragrance, and skincare.
• Efficiently set the beauty department monthly to display new items with best-selling visual merchandising techniques
• Demonstrae product knowledge of beauty items as well as other items in store
• Reinforce a customer-centric culture, full of energy, focused on delivering highly satisfied customer experiences
• Conduct associate observations and provide feedback to store manager
• Drive customer loyalty through brand strategies including credit and customer relationship marketing
• Own and support driving sales results for the beauty category, as well as other departments in store
• Demonstrate superior CSL (Customer Sales Lead) behaviors and coaching my team to make and exceed segmented sales goals throughout the day
• Count cash drawers
• Execute store opening and closing procedures as key holder
• Complete daily routine management paperwork
• Assign employees specific duties to best meet the needs of the store
• Instruct associates on properly handling difficult and complicated sales
• Examine merchandise to verify that is correctly priced and displayed
• Complete profit and loss performance reports
• Train and develop new associates on POS system and sales tactics
• Generate repeat business through exceptional customer service
- Beauty Manager at Victoria's Secret
- Sales Associate at Victoria's Secret
- Barista/Cashier/Customer Service at Mug Shots Express
- Hostess at Crispino's Pizza Co.
2 months at this Job
Provide the highest level of customer service to guests with a focus on makeup and skincare. Promote sales through consultations and makeovers. Run monthly in-store events for various brands and vendors. Manage inventory of beauty products and testers, including sanitation and visual presentation standards. Present ongoing makeup, skincare, and product training to retail staff. Responsible for additional retail duties including daily functions and operations as needed.
- Beauty Manager at Soft Surroundings
- Front Desk Coordinator at Color Works Tattoo
- Eyewear Consultant/Retail Manager at
- Assistant Manager-Operations/Visual at Altar'd State
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Theater
• Providing expert skin care and cosmetic advice to customers while offering a very high level of customer service and promoting product sales through consultations and suggestive selling.
• Responsible for maintaining department standards from visual presentations, product inventory, and sanitation; including training on product knowledge and safety standards.
• Assist the Store manager with all retail functions including operations, POS system, staffing and reports; ensuring that policies and procedures are followed accurately.
- BEAUTY MANAGER at SOFT SURROUNDINGS
- ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER at BARNES & NOBLE BOOKSELLERS, INC
- STORE MANAGER at DICKS SPORTING GOODS
- STORE MANAGER at MEIJER, INC
1 year at this Job
Mentor and coach team and district on product knowledge, client service and retail sales objectives. Track sales objectives and create business plan to obtain goals. Manage and execute all Vendor customer events held at store. Maintaining all beauty inventory, visual floor sets, and following company policy regarding hygiene. Communicate frequently with Corporate Sales teams regarding goals and product selections. Role of makeup, skincare and fragrance expert, while staying current on the latest beauty trends. Demonstrate products on clients and make recommendations to better serve the customer and provide cross selling. Develop strong relationships with established clients with regular communication, including invites to promotional events. Develop and implementing a Beauty Training Guide for the District on multiple product lines. Achievements-Highest Volume Beauty Department in the District Consistently. Highest Dollar Grossing Vendor Events in the Company Multiple Times. Providing Product Expertise and Training for the District through Corporate Communication.
- Beauty Manager at Soft Surroundings
- Floor Supervisor at Tommy Bahama
- Assistant Manager at Ultra Diamonds
- Owner at Creme de la Creme
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- BA - Business Administration