Miami, FL. (05/ 2016 - Present ) BCaBA/ RBT
• Monitoring behaviors
• Implementing behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills/reduction of behaviors
• Data collection
• Graphing behaviors for clients behavior service plan
• Assist the Behavior Analyst in training of caregivers and/or staff
• Assist Behavior Analyst / In implementing functional assessment procedures
• Implement crisis/emergency procedures according to protocol
- Assist the Behavior Analyst at Positive Behavior Support Corporation
- Teacher at Universidad de Oriente
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication and Electronics - Telecommunication and Electronics
• Develop, implement, and modify behavior treatment programs.
• Complete Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA) and Functional Analysis (FA) as necessary
• Complete comprehensive assessments
• Monitor client's progress in behavior and skill acquisition/reduction.
• Develop treatment plans and train ABA therapists accordingly.
• Direct clinical supervision of behavior therapists.
• Participation in clinical meetings to conceptualize behavior strategies for clients.
• Works closely with Speech Language Pathologists & Occupational Therapists, as well as group leaders, in order to best serve the client's needs.
• Conduct direct parent training in center, community, or at home
• Attend IEP meetings as necessary
- Behavior Analyst at Futures Behavior Therapy Center
- 1:1 ABA Therapist at Futures Behavior Therapy Center
- Transitional Aide at Valley Collaborative
- Home Service Therapist at Valley Collaborative
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Master of Education - Special Needs and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
Responsible for creating and monitoring weekly probe sheets for caseload of four clients. Works alongside Behavior Analyst to develop and implement treatment plans and modify when needed. Facilitates ongoing system of staff communication to ensure proper implementation of treatment plans and comprehensive patient care.
- Behavior Analyst at Children's Autism Center
- Registered Behavior Technician at Spark Learning
- Behavior Therapist at ATCIC
- Graduate Research Assistant at The University Of Texas
8 months at this Job
- Master Of Education - Autism and Developmental Disabilities
- Bachelor's - Child and Family Studies
once a week. I observe and learn about how to be an Applied Behavior Analyst. I also play the piano for music time with the children in the academy, and help the teachers with making materials for class projects.
- Applied Behavior Analyst at ABA Academy
- Director of Music at
- Music Teacher at St.Bernadette Catholic Church
- Music Teacher at Incarnation Catholic School
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Psychology - Psychology
- Associates Degree - General Liberal Arts
- High School Diploma
- - Psychology of Exceptional
- - Life Spans of Human
- - Sacraments, and Church History
• Implementing behavior plans and discrete trial trainings that a Behavior Analyst has put into place.
• Engaging with children one on one in order to teach them a variety of functional life skills.
• Collecting data on the discrete trials and document the results.
• Coordinating with the Behavior Analyst to learn new ways to implement programs and become a more effective teacher.
• I maintain a fun learning environment with the children while keeping instructional control.
• Engaging in team meetings twice a month with the Analyst and the other techs on "our" team.
• I acquire supervision at least once a week with my Analyst while she is doing her supervision with the children.
• Once a month my Analyst does a treatment integrity observation on me and reports it to my supervisor.
- Applied Behavior Analyst Technician at Genesee Health System Children's Autism Center
- Receptionist at Octane Beauty Studio
- Sales Associate/Shipment/ Replenishment/ Markdowns at Octane Beauty Studio
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Social Work
Boston Behavioral Learning Centers (BBLC) delivers the highest quality
educational and clinical services for clients with Autism Spectrum
Disorders (ASD) and other related disabilities using Applied Behavior
Analysis (ABA) instructional methodology and other evidence-based
Behavior Analyst (Board Certified)
• Provide supervision and 1:1 support for 3-10 clients
• Responsible for conducting, evaluating and rating assessments based on child's performance
• Create and adhere to detailed and individualized curriculums
• Collect, graph, and analyze data based on daily performances
• Consistently manage problems and interfering behaviors
• Address client concerns and needs, communicate changes and policies
- Behavior Analyst (Board Certified) at BOSTON BEHAVIORAL LEARNING CENTER
- Program Manager (part-time) at ADVANCES LEARNING CENTER
- at ADVANCES LEARNING CENTER
- Program Manager (full-time) at ADVANCES LEARNING CENTER
1 year at this Job
- Master of Science - Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Responsible for providing ABA services to special need children
• Assisted in gathering all required information for each special need client.
• Responsible for maintaining accurate and up to date contact information for The parents of special needs client.
• Responsible for gathering and documenting of data of maladaptive behaviors.
• Assisted in creating programs that allowed special needs children to integrate to their family social, vocational and community environment.
• Assisted Behavior Analyst in implementation of Behavior Plan.
• Training and educating caregivers on BASP implementation.
- Assisted Behavior Analyst at Behavior ACC Services
- Assisted Behavior Analyst at Behavior ACC Services
- Assisted Behavior Analyst at Psychological and Behavior Services, Inc
- Assisted Behavior Analyst at ELITE Support Care
1 month at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
• Implement Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP) including recommended teaching accommodations
• Collect and graph data daily for target behaviors; submit related documents/reports to Behavior Analyst/Program Coordinator as required
• Provide direct student supervision and support during educational activities throughout the school day including jobsites and community trips
• Prepare for changes in student's schedules as well as ensure needed materials are prepared in advance
- Applied Behavior Analyst Aide at Ivymount School
- Library Student Assistant at The Universities at Shady Grove
- Extended Care Teacher at St. Francis International School
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- Associate's Degree in General Education in Psychology - General Education
Conducting evaluations, writing behavior intervention programs and skills training, providing behavior consultations to schools, training parents, supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst candidates, training and supervising Registered Behavior Technicians, writing department policy, creating data collection forms.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst at Anne Carlsen Center
- Behavior Therapist at Lovaas Institute Midwest
- at Opportunity Matters, Inc
- at McKinney Family Care Services, LLC
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Masters of Science - Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bachelors of Science - Biology
- Associates in Arts - Criminal Justice
• Provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program evaluations, consulting, development and instruction with an emphasis in Verbal Behavior (in home, school and/or community)
• Conduct ABLLS-R, AFLS, VB-MAPP and Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA)
• Utilize data based methods to determine effectiveness and need for modification
• Implement skill acquisition programming
• Conduct parent and staff training
• Provide BCBA®/BCaBA®/RBT supervision
• Collaborate with other professionals
• Develop and review IEPs
• Data collection and assessment of targeted behaviors for caseload of students,
• Create and implement strategies to change behavior and development of long term maintenance plans;
• Educate, train and support staff in utilizing appropriate interventions and behavior management techniques;
• Participate in the bi-monthly parent meetings
• Complete quarterly progress reports
• Manage a caseload of 20 clients
• Write and modify Behavior Intervention Plans
• Develop and implement skill acquisition plans that teach functional skill
- Behavior Analyst at Positive Behavior Supports
- Behavior Analyst at Positive Reinforcement ABA Therapy
- Professional Development at Applied Behavior Analysis International Conference
- Douglas MacArthur, Special Education Teacher at Alexandria City Public Schools
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Community Health
- Master of Education - Special education