• Work 1-on-1 with children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
• Provide support and training in a variety of settings including in homes, schools, and community locations.
• Implement Applied Behavioral Analysis based programs as directed by the Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Case Supervisor.
- Behavior Analyst at Positive Behavior Supports Corporation
- Respite Worker at Central Coast
- Residential Advisor at Promontory Apartments
- Behavior analysist/Tutor at Reading Center
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Provide family-centered ABA services to individuals with behavior challenges and skill deficits. Behavior Analyst are responsible for conducting assessments, writing, implementing, and monitoring behavior plans, data collection and display, as well as training and supervising caregivers and staff in home and community settings.
- Behavior Analyst at Positive Behavior Supports Corporation (PBS)
- Student analyst at Positive Behavior Supports Corporation (PBS)
- Behavioral Therapist at New Way Day Services
- Undergraduate Student at Behavior Analysis Autism Research Lab
10 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Counseling
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
- High School Diploma
-Understand what Autism is and how to teach children and teenagers with Autism -Apply Behavior Analysis Techniques -Follow a curriculum development including: language, play, cognitive, social, and motor skills -Help to reduce problem behavior -Teach in the natural environment such as the home, school and community -Work with apps, games and web based technology via an iPad
- Behavior Analyst for Child with Austism at Early Interventions Licensed Behavior Analyst NY PLLC
- Nanny (Part-time) at
- Overnight Counselor in shelter at Smith House
- Field Sales Person at LOBO Distributing
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - sociology / Women's Studies
- - Psychology
- Associate - Criminal Justice
- High school - Regents
Duties: Meet all of the requirements for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential as defined by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. Supervise a classroom treatment team at the Children's Center for Autism, writing as well as training staff to implement individualized ABA programs and treatment plans. Provide direct one on one and small group training using ABA procedures for children with a diagnosis of autism and/or mental retardation who display aggressive, disruptive, non-compliant, and/or self-abusive behavior. Training consists of skill acquisition for self-help skills, academic skills, social skills, communication skills, vocational skills, and basic attending skills. Conducts initial entry assessments (ex. VBMAPP ABILLS) preference assessments, and functional analyses, as well as direct observations, collects data, summarizes data, documents training progress, and implements SAMA and physical prompts. Conducts parent trainings and monthly meetings. Prepares clients for transitions into schools or additional environments by attending IEP or other essential transitional meetings. Maintains a caseload of 10-13 children and provides ongoing staff training and supervision.
- Behavior Analyst at Texana Children's Center for Autism
- principal researcher in several studies involving at Verbal Behavior Research Lab
- Behavior Analyst Intern III at Texana Children's Center for Autism
- Research Assistant/Lead Therapist at Severe Behavior Disorders Clinic
1 month at this Job
- Applied Behavior Analysis
Omaha, NE Accomplishments: Hand-picked by CMO of the State of Nebraska DHHS from the Beatrice State Developmental Center to be the Behavior Analyst for the Omaha office of the State Crisis Intervention Team. October 2015 to September 2018 From collecting data, to direct observation of persons with developmental disabilities, I performed the duties of Behavior Analyst for the Beatrice State Developmental Center. My caseload was usually about 10 individuals with chronically aberrant behaviors; I observed their behaviors, collected data on behaviors, and wrote individually-based, data-driven behavior modification programs to help change the more negative behaviors into more socially acceptable behaviors. In the Crisis Team role, I performed the same duties with clients in the community, meeting with their providers to ensure consistency in program running.
- Behavior Analyst at Crisis Intervention Team
- Mental Health Program Specialist III at Arizona State Hospital
- Personal Care Giver at Patrick Gannon House of Patrick Gannon
- Group Home Manager at Developmental Services of Nebraska, Inc
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis
JANUARY 2018 TO PRESENT BEHAVIOR TECHINICIAN / RBT 18-72745 Provider in home ABA therapy to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Collect data. Implement BASP (under supervision of Behavior Analyst). Conduct parent training. Implement replacement and acquisition programs as per BASP. Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing. Therapy services to children and their families to help individuals learn how to effectively function in society. Teaching children how to better cope with and manage their maladaptive behaviors. Providing support on teaching children how to enhance their home living and activities of daily living skills, such as grooming, toileting, learning etiquette skills etc.
- Behavior Analyst at HERNANDEZ MENTAL HEALTH
- BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN at ABA BRIGH FUTURE
- Behavior Analyst at ABA BRIGH FUTURE
- Training to caregiver at ABA BRIGH FUTURE
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Grado terminado
Behavior analyst, BCaBA providing ABA Therapy in home setting.
- Behavior Analyst at PBS Corp.
- Behavior Therapist at Behavioral Innovations
- BEHAVIOR CONSULTANT at BEHAVIOR SUPPORT SOLUTIONS, INC
- BEHAVIOR ANALYST at Department of Children & Families/Medicaid Waiver
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- None - Counseling
- BS Social Work - Social Work
Development of behavior plans and supervision of the implementation of those plans by supporting the 1:1 therapist or student analyst staff. Data collection and reporting on behavior goals to parents, and collaborating to target new desired behaviors, reduce unwanted or maladaptive behaviors, and refine currently-existing behavioral goals. Service includes in-home management and parent training, and collaboration with school personnel.
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst at Positive Behavior Supports Corporation (PBS)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst at Behavioral Concepts Innovation, LLC.
- 1:1 Paraprofessional at Agawam Public Schools
- Research Assistant at Western New England University
5 months at this Job
- - Special Education
- B.A. - Psychology
- B.A. - Philosophy, Political Science
• Provide Applied Behavior Analysis and other psychotherapeutic interventions to children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders in coordination with Registered Behavior Technician.
• Coordinate weekly Family Interventions with clients and caregivers.
• Provide ongoing supervision to RBT on proper Behavioral and Treatment Interventions provided to clients as well as data collection and tracking.
• Actively review and modify if needed client's Behavioral Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans in accordance with AHCA guidelines.
- Behavior Analyst at Victory Behavior-Rehabilitative Therapies
- Lead Clinician at Jessie Trice Community Health Center
- Outpatient Counselor for the Brief Screening Assessment and Treatment Program at Jessie Trice Community Health Center
- Clinical Assessor at Chrysalis Health, CHC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Doctorate degree - Clinical Psychology
- Bachelor's Degree in general psychology - general psychology
• Adhere to and support PBS Corp's policies and procedures, facilitating their application with individuals and families.
• Communicate openly with behavior analyst and regional coordinators regarding: a) availability and limits for accepting clients, b) concerns affecting delivery of services, and c) other issues requiring attention.
• Review behavior plans and other relevant (e.g., instructional) materials developed by behavior analyst for clients in order to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately.
• Complete daily progress notes (related to implementation of the behavior intervention plan) on the SharePoint system for the behavior analyst to review.
• Support the family and other caregivers in implementing the behavioral support strategies in the plan and collecting data.
• Assist the behavior analyst in developing reports and conducting assessments upon request.
• Participate in meetings as requested by the behavior analyst.
- materials developed by behavior analyst at All Saints Catholic School
- Preschool Teacher Assistant at All Saints Catholic School
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Behavioral Science
- Associate - Child Development Associate
- Bachelor's - Health Science