Utilized techniques such as behavior modeling and role playing to improve interactions between students. ◦ Worked with educators to outline intervention plans, establish goals and develop progress benchmarks. ◦ Assisted students in effectively navigating social and academic environments by building a repertoire of skills. ◦ Completed continuous assessments and documented updates to care to maintain current records. ◦ Conducted peer mediation sessions and conflict resolution groups. ◦ Observed students in diverse settings to gauge behaviors. ◦ Combined discipline plan with effective measures and lesson plans to increase concentration, participation and progress. ◦ Observed and documented behaviors and actions.
- Behavior Interventionist at Behavior Interventionist, Sheldon ISD
- Hostess at Hyatt Regency Houston/ Spindletop
- Driver at Port of Houston
- Assistant Manager at Family Dollar
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- (Pending) Bachelor's Degree in Educational Studies - Educational Studies
- Associate of Arts - Teaching EC-6
- - Cosmetology
• Build rapport with client and families through one on one sessions at client homes.
• Provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) / behavior support services to clients who are on the Autism Spectrum Disorder
• End goal of each client is to ensure that they decrease their aggression and reach a certain level of independence and have the ability to perform sufficiently with self, family, and community.
• Take evidence-based data and acquire acquisition skills to keep track of progress of client and document sessions that are reported to supervisors and insurance companies.
• Provide therapy sessions to people from a variety of different ethnic, socioeconomic, educational, religious, and sexual backgrounds.
- Behavior Interventionist at Behavior Interventionist
- Intern at The Boiling Crab
- Shift Lead II / Server Trainer at The Boiling Crab
- Server at The Boiling Crab
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Family Studies
- Associate - Health Sciences
Chicago, IL September 2018-Present
• Implemented individualized behavior plans
• Applied principles of ABA
• Collected data using multiple forms of data collection
• Documented detailed daily notes
• Collaborated with team members, parents, and supervising BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst)
• Designed and implemented behavior analytic goals
- Behavior Interventionist at Steinberg Behavior Solutions
- at LEADERSHIP INITIATIVES
- Special Education Teacher at Ebinger Elementary School
- Student Teacher (Vocational and Life Skills Program) at Champaign Central High School
6 months at this Job
- Masters of Applied Behavior Analysis - Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education - Special Education
• Work with our clients through tailored programs which addresses specific strengths and weaknesses in the areas of academics, communication, play, self-help, and social interactions
• Utilize a variety of ABA techniques and strategies to work with clients in the school and home setting
• Teach clients language and communication skills through behavior modification and positive reinforcement techniques
• Collect, record, and maintain data on each client's progress
• Attending monthly clinic meetings
• Receive ongoing training
- Behavior Interventionist at Autism Behavior Consultants
- Bridge Volunteer at
- Women USNC L.A Chapter Intern at United Nations
- Manager and Personal Trainer at CrossFit Tough Angels/Lomita
3 months at this Job
- - Gender Studies B.A.
- - Creative Nonfiction Program
Behavior Interventionist: Worked with adults, children and adolescents with disabilities. Supervisor: June Chow
- Behavior Interventionist at IABA
- Graduate Research Asst at Northern Illinois University
- Volunteer Research Assistant at CBT and Science Center
- Student Research Investigator at Cal Mania (CALM) Lab, University of California
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
I work in home one on one as a behavior interventionist running programs according to BIP, record and submit results to data base end of session
- Behavior Interventionist at Holdsambeck Behavioral Health
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- AA - Art
- - English, and Ceramics
- License - hair, nails and skin
Behavior Interventionist * Determines behavior capabilities of students as they function at home and in school. * Analyzes the behavioral interventions to determine their success * Maintains records of students' special education reports, services provided and behavioral data.
- Behavior Interventionist at Autism Behavior Services Inc
- Lead dispatcher at Suncoast Group, Inc
- Customer Service Specialist at Pacific Sales Kitchen & Bath
5 months at this Job
• Create social stories for students with chronic behavior issues
• Deliver professional development to teachers on behavior management strategies
• Assist in creating Behavior Intervention Plans and behavior charts
• Conduct after-school detention when necessary Behavior Interventionist
- Behavior Interventionist at Martin Boulevard Elementary School
- at Shady Spring Elementary School
- Long-term Substitute Teacher at Featherbed Lane Elementary School
- Math Teacher at Charles Carroll Middle School
7 months at this Job
- M.Ed. - Administration and Supervision
- B.A. - Elementary Education
Holyoke, MA September 2018- Current As a Behavior Interventionist I provide 1-1 support to students with developmental and social/emotional disabilities. Responsibilities include assisting with daily activities such as hygiene, completing classwork by using ABA practices to assist with the work, and monitoring behavior. Other responsibilities include taking data on student's behavior, including frequency of maladaptive behaviors or patterns, and teaching life skills to students with developmental delays.
- Behavior Interventionist at Holyoke Center School
- Family Support Counselor at Cutchins Programs for Children and Families, Inc.
- Behavior Technician at Autism Learning Partners
- Mental Health Associate at United Health Systems
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Psychology
Behavior Interventionist 2018 - Present
• Providing specialized behavior intervention services to children diagnosed with ASD.
• Attending staff meetings, in-service, treatment plans, training, and other meetings as required.
• Completing necessary documentation including evaluations, treatment notes, progress reports and exit summaries.
• Keeping updated with other site, program, and participant-related documents and reports.
• Preparing materials for meetings and providing child-related communication to caregivers, the program team, physicians, and other health care providers.
- Behavior Interventionist at Easterseals
- Retail Associate at The Snack Shop
- Sales Associate at Bath & Body Works
- Area Manager - Volunteer at Earth Works
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - Liberal Arts