ABS Transitions is seeking to fill a behavior technician position to work with community-based clients with developmental or mental health disorders.
Behavior Technician duties include:
- Implement treatment plans developed by BCBA
- Prepare and gather stimuli needed for clients' services
- Record acquisition and maintenance data
- Record behavior data
- Create accurate and thorough therapy notes
- Communicate appropriate with clients, their families, other agency professionals, and ABS Transitions colleagues
- Participate in individual and group trainings led by BCBA
Someone who is already certified as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is preferred, but unlicensed individuals will receive the required training needed to sit for the RBT examination.
Part-time employment options are also available.