As a Behavior Therapist at The Behavior Exchange, I seek to change socially significant behavior in children with autism using Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Behavior Therapist at The Behavior Exchange
- Sales Associate and Buyer at Falon Boutique
- Youth Intern at Grace Bible Church
6 months at this Job
- Master's - Master's of Marriage and Family Therapy
- Bachelor's - Psychology
Behavior therapist worked on the behavior and goals for a better functioning of the Child
- Behavior Therapist at D&D rehar center
- Mental health patients at Reflexión Alf #2
- Teacher daycare at The learning corner academy
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- 12 grado
Behavior Therapist for children with Autism.
- Behavior Therapist at CLASS
- Cashier at Nordstrom
- Intern at Nordstrom
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Philosophy
- - Philosophy/ Psychology
Fort Myers, FL CPR/AED/First Aid - certified - RBT January 2019 - PRESENT Registered Behavior Therapist Assist children with autism spectrum disorder through ABA therapy Work with BCBAs who supervise Tumbling Coach, ages 4-12
- Registered Behavior Therapist at Completing the Puzzle Behavior Solutions
- at Total Spectrum
- Program Director - Medicine and Health Care Program at National Student Leadership Conference
- Training Student Worker at Ave Maria Athletic Department
1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Exercise Science / Minors
• Work as a behavior therapist providing in-home ABA therapy to children on the autism spectrum
- Behavior Therapist at Discover Hope Behavioral Solutions, Inc.
- Food Server at The Fish Market
- San Jose- Program Specialist at The Fish Market
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- B.A. - Psychology
• Use Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) at home with individuals and in community and social skills group for pre-school children with autism and behavioral disorders
• Collect data on goals and objectives and enter on Catalyst that creates graphs and charts of progress the child has made and in areas that they need additional assistance
- Behavior Therapist at Behavior Therapist Hybrigde Learning Group
- Teacher Assistant at South Bergen Jointure Commission
- Substitute Teacher/ Teacher Assistant and Substitute Secretary and Clerical Work at Bergen County Special Services School District
11 months at this Job
- Masters of Criminal Justice and Applied Behavior Analysis - Criminal Justice and Applied Behavior Analysis
- Bachelors of Arts - Social Sciences
As a Behavior Therapist at CARD, I work with individuals from the age of 3 years old to 20 years old. Here we implicate ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) to help our clients gain crucial skills needed for communication, education, movement, and even social skills.
- Behavior Therapist at CARD - Center for Autism and Related Disorders
- Sales Associate at Dillard's, Inc.
- Package Handler at United Postal Services
- Community Assistant at The Nine @ Louisville
2 months at this Job
Assigned as Behavior Therapist to a residential treatment program. Implement clinical educational and vocational programming. Provide direct support to adults diagnosed with autism and other related developmental disabilities. Reading and writing in daily logs, data collection, and participation in program design while ensuring a positive and consistent approach throughout the day.
- Behavior Therapist at Amego Inc
- Teacher, Special Education at Judge Rotenberg Educational Center
- Security Guard at G4S Secure Solutions
- Deputy Commissioner of Police at Liberia National Police
10 months at this Job
- Master's - Special Education
- Certificate - Seminar in Law Enforcement at Sea
- Diploma - Senior management training for admission into the seniior ranks of the Ghana Police Service
- Bachelor's - Public Administration
- High school - High School Diploma
Registered Behavior Therapist
As a Behavior Therapist I use the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis to directly work with children struggling with functional communication, social and academic skills. I document each child’s performance; and determine the adequacy of each child’s response. Review behavior intervention plans and implement ABA principles to decrease Challenging behaviors and increase desired behaviors.
● Behavior programs- Consistently Implementing all components of the learner’s behavior intervention plan to reduce maladaptive behavior and promote the desired behavior to ensure independent, social and academic growth.
● One on One therapy- Working with learners one on one to best provide them with the necessary functional skills to ensure growth.
● Data Collection- Daily collects data on target behaviors, goals and objectives during each therapy session.
● Recognition earned- Recognized for providing outstanding services and easily building rapport with leaners.
- Behavior Therapist at Autism Treatment Center
- Federal Security Officer at Paragon Systems
- Security Officer at Mall of America
- Community Service Officer at Anoka County Sheriff's Office
3 months at this Job
- Internship in social services - Behavioral Diagnostic Coordinator
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts
Joplin, MO February 2017 - present
The Bill and Virginia Leffen Center for Autism is a non-profit organization that provides diagnosis, treatment, and educational services to the autistic community and their families.
• Record and analyze data taken throughout sessions, over various periods of time and various clients
• Provide one-on-one ABA therapy to autistic clients, in-home or at the facility
• Assist and reinforce learned and positive behaviors using techniques that fit the specific client's needs
• Provide therapy, personal care assistance, including assistance with leisure activities, daily living skills and other services in-home or at the facility
• Create stimulus necessary for any given client
• Creat graphs refelcting behaviors and data collected from conducted goals
• Upon completion of session, turn in an assessment of events that ocurred, including, but not limited to: arrival of session and what followed, treatment methods used, client's response to treatment methods, client's compliancy level throughout session, plans for next session, abnormal behavior, new behavior, maladaptive behavior -- turned in, daily, given a 72-hour deadline Significant Accomplishments - Rookie of the Year 2017 - Stimulus Management
- Behavior Therapist at Bill and Virginia Leffen Center for Autism
- Teacher Assistant at MSSU Lion Cub Academy
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology