Easter Seals Bay Area
• Implement individualized programs for children and young adults based on ABA principles that increase communication, self-help, social and living skills.
• Continual learning motivation for clients through preference assessments and utilize positive reinforcement and antecedent modification to increase appropriate behaviors over time.
• Accurately record information on the client's progress throughout the session.
• Manage inappropriate behaviors that occur through behavioral data analysis and the implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs)
• Facilitate interactions with peers, coworkers, professionals and families and communicate confidentially and professionally with respect
- Behavioral Interventionist at Behavioral Interventionist
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Psychology
• Provided behavioral services to children with autism and other disabilities
• Collect accurate, ongoing data on children's programs
• Provided excellent care, communication and services to clients and families
• Participated in services at client's home or community setting
- Behavioral Interventionist at Behavioral Interventionist, Burnett Therapeutic Services
- Medical Receptionist at Eye Designs Optometry
- Volunteer at American Red Cross, Fairfield
- at Behavioral Interventionist, ACES
4 months at this Job
- High school
- Certificate of Achievement: Allied Health
Delivered individualized programming and differentiated instruction(s) for 8-10 toddlers. Allowed for ample outdoor recreation time. Addressed behavioral and learning issues with parents and daycare management. Encouraged curiosity, exploration and problem-solving appropriate to children's development levels. Communicated with children in developmentally appropriate way. Monitored and enforced adequate supply and material inventory. Identified signs of potential emotional or developmental concerns in children and brought them to parents' or guardians' attention. Organized and engaged in recreational activities such as games and puzzles. Incorporated music and play into developmentally appropriate activities. Developed age-appropriate activities and programs for children 4 to 6 years old. Encouraged good behaviors using the positive reinforcement method. Communicated openly with children's parents about daily activities and behaviors. Monitored each student's educational progress with individualized charts and files.
- Behavioral Interventionist I at BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTIONIST, MILPITAS UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- at FELIZ & AUGIE REYES
- at DECATHLON SPORTS CLUB
7 years at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
6815 SW Archer RD. Gainesville FL. 32608
July 5 - Present
• Provide verbal de-escalation to students
• Ensure safety and supervision of all students and staff
• Operate the Behavior Modification component of AMIkids Personal Growth Model with fidelity
• Ensure cleanliness of interior and exterior of program
• Ensure large group sessions are structured and motivational
• Document all program activities in Daily Shift Log
• Served in the Lead Behavioral Interventionist role since 8.10.18
- Served in the Lead Behavioral Interventionist at AMIkids Behavioral Interventionist
- Waitress at AMIkids Behavioral Interventionist
- Connecticut Junior Republic at AMIkids Behavioral Interventionist
- Waitress at TGI Fridays
13 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree of Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
At California Psychcare, I am a behavioral interventionist for children 18 years and younger. I provide services that decrease their maladaptive behaviors, by using reinforcements. Not only am I working with the child but as well as teaching the cargivers and families strategies to help the child's everyday needs. Furthermore I also do attend to meetings, trainings, and community events.
- Behavioral Interventionist at California Psychcare
- Preschool Teacher at Ready Set Grow
- Office Assistant at r & r transportation company
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Master's - Applied behavior analysis
- Bachelor's - child and family studies
● Supervised classroom instruction during conflict situations to enforce positive teacher and student behavior through role play and interpersonal communication techniques.
● Provided student mentoring to enhance positive attitudes in communicating, problem solving and life social skills.
● Directed positive alternatives to correct inappropriate behavior with proper technique strategies.
● Identified and addressed behavioral issues related with negative behaviors with workable solutions for recurring problems between teacher and student.
● Provided student mentoring with maintaining positive attitudes in communicating, problem solving and life social skills.
- Behavioral Interventionist at Minooka Community High School District
- Lead Preschool Teacher at Kidz Korner
- Secretary at Affordable Plumbing
- Training Advisor at Unlimited Tan
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology - Business Administration
- Associate of Arts
I am a Behavioral Interventionist and I work with kids from the ages of 4 to 17. My role as a BI is to implement the programs provided by my supervisor and BCBA working 1:1 as well as a group setting and create a fun learning environment for the clients that I work with. I do have my RBT Credential and have learned and currently implement a number of programs in my training such as Discrete Trial Training, Naturalistic Teaching Procedures, shaping, permanent recording procedures, abc's and determining functions of behavior. As a BI I am also required to build a strong rapport with family members and clients which I feel that I have successfully done with all of my clients. I have also built strong connections working with my co-workers and in creating a fun environment for the clients as well.
- Behavioral Interventionist at ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services)
- Community Life Coordinator at Watermark Rosewood Gardens
- Caregiver at Oak Creek Alzheimer's Dementia Care Center
- RECREATIONAL THERAPY INTERN at BAYWOOD COURT
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Science - Recreational Therapy
• Provided one-on-one direct services to children and young adults
• Interacting with family and caregivers
• Collect data and writing session notes
- Behavioral Interventionist at Silicon Valley ABA and Consulting Services
- Prevention & Early Intervention/ Promoter at Community Solutions
- Pre-School Teacher's Assistant at Loving and Education Center
- Team Member at Target
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Criminal Justice Administration
I am a Behavioral Interventionist for Autism Response Team. I work with people with a wide variety of disorders, such as depression or suicide thoughts, to help them modify behaviors impacting or resulting from these issues.
- Behavioral Interventionist at Autism Response Team (ART)
- Cashier at Jack In The Box
- Receptionist at Velazquez Repair Work
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Delta T is a staffing agency which whom I worked for as a private contractor. I worked in schools as either a behavioral interventionist or a paraprofessional. As a BI, I worked with children who had developmental conditions and/or behavioral problems. My job was to help them develop social skills, improve their ability to learn in school, and reduce negative/disruptive behaviors. As a paraprofessional, my job was to assist teachers with all the tasks involved with managing their classroom.
- Behavioral Interventionist/Paraprofessional at Delta T Group
- Retention Specialist at Empereon Marketing
- Volunteer Coordinator at United Blood Services
- Volunteer Coordinator at The Hope Center
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - General Business
- - General Business
- - Sociology with an emphasis in social work.
- - Fashion Design