Behavioral Modification Intercare Therapy
- Behavioral Interventionist at Behavioral Interventionist
- Social Service Assistant/Receptionist• Discharge Planning at Riverpoint Post-Acute Rehab
- Receptionist • Customer Service at H&R Block
- Staffing Coordinator/Receptionist• Staffing at Mission Carmichael Healthcare
1 month at this Job
- - Psychology
- - Criminal Justice
• Encouraged positive and healthy behaviors by eliminating negative or destructive conduct through the use of a Behavioral Intervention Plan.
• Observed and interacted with individuals, groups and communities to assist with the healthy and appropriate functioning of the client within a public educational environment.
• Focused on specific behaviors that disrupted, excluded or otherwise negatively impacted the student and/or the student's ability to obtain an education within a regular school system.
• Modified challenging or disruptive behaviors caused by emotional stress, learning disabilities or medical conditions within a school environment.
• Set goals for targeted behavioral changes, monitored the client through use of data sheets, assessed progress, and modified behavioral plans if deemed necessary
- Behavioral Interventionist at School Behavioral Interventionist
- Second Level Paraprofessional at Wilder Alternative Program
- Hostess/Server at Lui Lui's
- Substitute Teacher/Teacher Assistant at Windsor Early Childhood Education Center
5 months at this Job
- Baccalaureate of Social Work - Social Work
Behavioral Interventionist (CPI Trained)
- Behavioral Interventionist at Spectrum Schools & Programs
- Customer Service at Gateway Group One
- Sales Associate at Metro Pcs Authorized Dealer
4 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
- - English Tutor
School art teacher in New Jersey . Worked with after school Special Needs program. Moved to California 7yrs ago and looking to further my Education with Special Needs.I also worked with EnCap Inc company for 7yrs as a Northern California sales manager. And I also worked for Eslot company as a Behavioral Interventionist in san jose
- Teacher Assistant/Substitute Teacher/Behavioral Interventionist at School art teacher/ Special needs children/Eslot Behavioral Interventionist
8 years at this Job
- Associate - Visual comunication / Art Design
➢ In-Home Supervision and Behavioral Documentation
➢ Neural Brain Stimulation Activities
➢ Crisis De-Escalation
➢ External Stress Regulation and Social Coaching
- Behavioral Interventionist at Lifeworks, KS
- Recovery Specialist at Lifeworks, KS
- Program Manager/Family Liaison at FosterAdopt Connect, MO
- Assistant Manager at La Fuente Mexican Restaurant
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Masters - Social Work
- Bachelors - Social Work
- Associates in Arts - Leadership
• Provided behavioral services to children with autism and other disabilities
• Collect accurate, ongoing data on children's programs
• Provided excellent care, communication and services to clients and families
• Participated in services at client's home or community setting
- Behavioral Interventionist at Behavioral Interventionist, Burnett Therapeutic Services
- Medical Receptionist at Eye Designs Optometry
- Behavioral Interventionist at ACES (Autism Comprehensive Educational Services)
- Customer Service Rep at Whole Foods Market
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Science
- Certificate of Achievement: Allied Health
Employment position: Behavioral Interventionist
• Responsibilities include working one on one with a student within a classroom environment and providing support and techniques to increase positive behavior that is helpful to the student and decreasing behavior that impedes the student's ability to learn. Recording various sets of data for each student is also a key component to understanding their behavior.
- Behavioral Interventionist at Excel Educational Services, LLC
- Barista at Starbucks
- Building Steward at University of California, Riverside's Student Recreation Center
6 months at this Job
- B.A. - Pure Mathematics
- Certificate of Patient Experience and Pre-Licensed Care
Behavioral Interventionist Perform direct intervention services to children and families within their home and community setting such as child support, Behavioral Modification, Crisis Intervention, and Psychological Rehabilitative Service. Collaborate with Clinical team members through participation in the service plan development, IPOC development meetings, Behavioral health plan development and Diagnostic Assessment information gathering assessments.
- Behavioral Interventionist at Justice Works Behavioral Care
- Operations Manager at York Technical College
- Operations Manager at Richland One School District
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - BSHS, Human Services
- Master of Arts - Human Services Counseling & Executive Leadership
2115 Beverly Blvd, LA CA 90057 - Behavioral Interventionist
● Direct intervention 1:1 or small group within the home, school, community, clinic base environments.
● Follow supervisor direction when implementing the ABA program.
● Work independently and solve problem challenging situation without support when working in the field alone.
● Be creative when implementing programs to ensure the client is learning in a fun and effective environment.
● Collecting data daily for each program.
- Behavioral Interventionist at Holding Hands Inc
- DSPII/House Lead at People's Care
- Ca - Instructor at MERCI
- DSP 2 at Total Life Care Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - General
Utilizing verbal and physical therapeutic techniques, intervened high crisis situations involving students with trauma related behavioral issues while maintaining a safe school environment.
● Provided direct supervision for 8-12 behavioral interventionist staff.
● Supported Behavioral Interventionists and students with interpersonal relationships.
- Lead Behavioral Interventionist at The Laraway School
- at Behavioral Interventionist
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B.A. in Art Therapy - Art Therapy