Youth Care Specialist is responsible for the supervision of youth/young adult residents, and oversight of facility in a Youth Shelter or Transitional Living setting..... Provides awake supervision of the facility, grounds, and residents during assigned shift.
- Youth Behavioral Specialist at Edgecombe Youth Behavioral Specialist
- Primerica Life and Annuities Licensed Agent at Primerica
- Sales and Service Specialist II at TJ Maxx
- Advanced Customer Service Advisor I at Sears Auto
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Criminal Justice
As a clinical behavioral specialist I am responsible for facilitating groups, montioring progress and daily documentation.
- Clinical behavioral specialist at West Central Georgia Regional Hospital
- Crisis Counselor at Diversified Consulting Agency
- addiction Counselor at Addiction and Recovery
- Social Service Supervisor at Muscogee County DFCS
1 year, 6 months at this Job
1. Currently working as a behavioral specialist in the exceptional program for Hoosac Valley High School. The classroom offers support for students with behaviors who are currently on an IEP. My responsibility’s include working one on one as well in groups to assure the students IEP goals are met. Deescalatig situations and processing with students is required daily. As part of the team I am required to do parent outreach and reporting to everyone involved with the children’s cases.
- Behavioral Specialist at Hoosac valley high school
- Teachers Assistance at Hillcrest Educational Centers
- Machine/fork truck operator at Sheffield plastics
- Transport/stock at Berkshire medical center
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Green energy
- Associate - Energy systems
- High school - Diploma
40 hours per week 7755 Sam Mitchell Drive Chipley, Florida Job Title: Behavioral Specialist ( LMHC) Supervisor: Hayley Wentowski (850) 773-0261 Major Job Duties: Writer provided intensive case management, individual and group psychotherapy to incarcerated patients for the treatment of childhood trauma, post-traumatic stress, counseling/interventions regarding grief counseling, behavior modification, substance abuse, anger management, sexual offense rehabilitation, self-harm evaluations, treatment for End of Sentence and transitioning into the community. Created and updated individual service plans to include objective and measurable goals monitored on a monthly basis. Provided emergency crisis intervention and acted as a liaison to medical and correctional colleagues. Coordinated linkage to appropriate community service providers and agencies as needed for pre-release. Assessed cognitive functioning and suicidal risk and provided interventions as necessary for possible self-harming behaviors. Daily huddles to ensure quality of care per each patient. Worked as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team made up of psychiatrist, psychologist and medical staff. Reason for Leaving: Still employed- looking for something outside of the prison. I have been with the Department 12 year's total. I want to get back into the community. May we contact this employer? __x_Yes
- Behavioral Specialist at Department of Corrections (Centurion)
- Substance Abuse Counselor at Department of Corrections (Centurion)
- Substance Abuse Evaluator at Date Separated
- at DUI Counterattack
10 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Education
- Bachelors - Psychology
- Master's degree - Psychology and Counseling
* Submitted monthly reports on progress of clients * Manage caseload of 8-12 youth daily and families monthly, including working with therapist, chemical dependency, case managers and home support services on treatment planning, referrals to other services. * Processed billing with in a 48 hour deadline * Provided interventions for 1-2 youth per classroom/social settings on behavior interventions as well as provide group interventions weekly. Planned summer outings in the community for entire group. * Maintained monthly budget, van mileage and other required tasks * Previous employment with YBGR-Behavioral Specialist from 6/14-3/16.
- Behavioral Specialist at YBGR
- Sales Associate at TJMAXX
- Assistant Manager at DressBarn
- Art Teacher/Para-educator at Yellowstone Academy
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Art Education
Adaptive Behavioral Specialist works alongside a team of dedicated childcare providers with an at risk and behaviorally challenged population of children and families.
- Adaptive behavioral Specialist at St. Vincent Family Center
- Youth Leader at New life Group home
- Residential Direct Support Provider at PALS for Health
- Youth Leader at POMEGRANATE HEALTH SYSTEMS
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- - Business
Helping with Homework Monitor children with Activities, working with one on one students in classrooms Frederick Elementary school: 2017: I'm working as a Behavioral specialist making sure children don't fight and help with there solve problems and walking the hallways making sure they stay in classrooms
- Behavioral Specialist at Frederick Elementary school
- Banquet server Helping setting up tables and prep food at The Baltimore Convention center Inc
- Assistant secretary and file paperwork and answer telephone at Nytasha Realtor inc
- Front Desk Clerk at ShopRite
1 year at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Klingberg Family Center 2018-Current
Child Behavioral Specialist I
• Work closely in a group home with troubled girls ages 15-18 (sexually abused)
• Teach them life skills/time management and how to build healthy relationships
• TCI certified and Risking Connections (building relationships)
• Drove girls to appointments and to school.
- Child Behavioral Specialist I at Klingberg Family Centers
- Patient Access at Danbury Hospital
- intern at Judicial Branch Experiential Learning Programs
- at Securitas
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Justice and Law Administration
Behavioral Specialist -Responsible for the active direct supervision of all children assigned to his/her supervision as to their designated duties and responsibilities and to provide direction for developing and understanding an appreciation of the philosophy, function and operation of the treatment program, as well as the structure and philosophy of service and treatment of Hillside.
● In the supervision of children at Hillside, the Behavioral Specialist is responsible for implementing and maintaining adequate standards of institutional care for adolescents as designated by Hillside's Chief Executive Officer and the State of Georgia. The Behavioral Specialist should actively participate in scheduled activities with the children.
- Behavioral Specialist at Hillside Hospital
- Internship at Liberty House
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Social Work
- Masters - Social Work
• Working with children and teens who have autism through applied behavioral analysis and in a play based setting.
• increasing self help, social and play skills.
• facilitating interactions child has learned with behavioral specialist with peers and family
- Behavioral Specialist at Center of Social Dynamics
- Barista at Cafe Zoe
- Babysitter at Urban Sitter
- Staff Leader at Willow Oaks After School Program
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Art - Communication Disorders