BCAT certified Tricare/Magellan approved Behavioral Technician Trainer
- Behavioral Technician at Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Inc.
- Sales Associate at Old Navy
- Child Care Giver at Wheels for Kids
- Waitress/Carhop at Sonic Drive-In
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Social Work
- High School Diploma
* Performs ABA Therapy; Applied Behavior Analysis * As a behavioral technician, I provide clinical skills, instruction and behavior reduction protocols based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis for children with Autism in the home and in a clinical setting. I collect data on programs and am responsible for implementing the duties and programs for the client. * Provide direct client care one on one. * Collect, record, and summarize, and graph data on observable client behavior. * Utilize safe & appropriate handling procedures when working with clients. * Maintain client confidentiality. * Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work and therapy environment.
- Behavioral Technician at Braintrust Behavioral Health, LLC
- Behavioral Technician at Centria Healthcare
- Seafood Clerk - D&W and Family Fare, Spartan Nash at Meat
- Dishwasher and Hostess at JW's Food & Spirits
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Anthropology
- high school Diploma
• I am currently working for Trumpet Behavioral Health as a behavioral technician. I provide ABA services to children who have autism. I work with a team of clinicians and other therapists to provide the best quality service to our clients and parents.
- REGISTERED BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN at TRUMPET BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
- SALES ASSOCIATE at BATH & BODY WORKS
- NANNY at THE JOHNSON FAMILY
6 months at this Job
- - PSYCHOLOGY
I am a behavioral technician and rbt certified. I enjoy my job and the families whom I work for. The job itself is very rewarding and I enjoy going to work everyday.
- Registered Behavior Technician at Acuity behavioral technician
- Youth Development Professional and Receptionist at Boys and Girls club
- Youth Counselor at Boys and Girls club
5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Human Services
- Associate - Human services
As a behavioral technician I conducted ABA therapy to children on all ends of the Autism Spectrum. The therapy consisted of specific programs for that child's needs and skills. I engaged in play to target social skills, took data every day and also wrote a detailed summary of therapy after each shift. I also worked independently almost daily.
- Behavioral Technician at WEAP
- Dishwasher at Paradise Shores
- CNA/ Administrative Assistant at D&M in home health care
- Administrative Assistant at East Bay
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Trains new therapists on necessary procedures and skills required by the Irvine, CA company. Registered Behavioral Technician Collaborates closely with treatment team to appropriately coordinate 11/2016 - Current client care services. Advises parents and teachers on proper ways to implement consistent behavior therapy techniques at home and school. Assists with daily data recording and data entry to track individual goals for 5-7 clients a week. Maintains all confidential personnel files and compliance records. KinderCare Learning Centers Inc. | Irvine, Encouraged teaching staff to continually improve strategies and maximize CA student learning.
- Registered Behavioral Technician at Footprints Behavioral Intervention
- Lead Pre K Teacher at Footprints Behavioral Intervention
- Level Four Associate at In N Out
- Marketing Assistant at Telisource, LLC
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts in Business Management - Business Management
I have a behavioral technician certificate and I help kids who have autism learn skills they can't gain dependently. I help them get rid of their stimulating behaviors and help them learn that they are smart and loved.
- Behavioral Technician at Centria Healthcare - Autism Services
- Courtesy Associate/ cashier at Frys electronics
- Barista at Starbucks
4 months at this Job
- - Nursing
I do behavioral therapy with preschool age children within all levels of the autism spectrum. I have been promoted to an advanced behavioral technician within the last year and am the one the company asks to train new technicians.
- Behavioral technician at Wisconsin Early Autism Project
2 years, 2 months at this Job
As a behavioral technician, I implement Applied Behavioral Analysis treatment plans under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst. The population I work with tend to be children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder between the ages of 6 and 16. Programs that I implement include, but are not limited to, social skill development, academic tutoring, occupational skills, and general independence ability.
- Registered Behavioral Technician at SOAR Behavioral
- Volunteer Coach at Parasport Spokane
- Barista at Juicer, Method Juice Cafe
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- B. S. in Applied Psychology - Applied Psychology
- Associates of Arts
For this job I conducted in-home ABA therapy with a child who was on the autism spectrum. The therapy consisted of specified programs that targeted his needs, as well as engaging in play that taught social skills. BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN WISCONSIN EARLY AUTISM PROJECT May 2017 - Current I work both at client's homes, as well as in our clinic as someone who provides ABA therapy to kids of all different ages, and needs. My job is fast-paced, and has taught me to be patient, and think on my feet. Each child has a different set of programs that targets skills they need to succeed. Overall, my teammates and I are helping these kids reach independence.
- BEHAVIORAL TECHNICIAN at WIEBUSCH AND NICHOLSON CENTER FOR AUTISM
1 year at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Bachelor's - Women’s and Gender Studies
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA