Position Bell Captain/Bell Attendant Responsible for customer service, training, safety and payroll for Bell Attendants and Concierge.
- Bell Captain / Bell Attendant at Historic Mission Inn Hotel and Spa
- Driver, customer billing and inventory at GCA Service Group - Palm Springs International Airport
- Account Manager at Minuteman Parking
- Officer/Surveillance at Pacific National Security
4 years, 2 months at this Job
As a Bell attendant, I would help the guest with their luggage/bags and take it up to their room. I also received requests from the guest to deliver items to their room such as pillows, blanket, shampoo, coffee, etc.
- Bell Attendant at Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center
- Food Service Worker at Taco Cabana
- Cashier/Customer Service at American Eagle Outfitters
2 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent - Health science
One year at the Ojai Valley Inn & Spa, Five Diamond spa, resort, and golf course Position: Valet and Bell Attendant Duties: Greet all guests professionally with a positive attitude Offer assistance or suggest suitable alternatives Maintain order on the front drive, park cars Orient guests to the property, deliver bags
- Valet/Bell Attendant at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
- Kitchen Porter at Thomas Aquinas College/Bon Appetit
1 year at this Job
- None - Liberal Arts
• Greets guests upon arrival while anticipating guests needs.
• Remain knowledgeable of all guests needs and assist accordingly.
• Provide accurate information and directions while acquiring and maintaining knowledge of the surrounding area at question.
• Demonstrate flexibility by constantly adjusting to a continuous changing schedule.
• Remain knowledgeable of responsibilities while continuously changing from Front Desk Agent to Bell Attendant.
• Assist other departments when needed.
- Front Desk Agent/ Bell Attendant at Sanctuary Beach Resort
- Guest Services Agent at Carmel Valley Ranch
- Counselor II at Interim inc
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents at Inns of Cannery Row
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
- Associates - Kinesiology
As a bell attendant I was required to be the initial face and interaction with high profile guests at a training facility/hotel located in Westlake Texas called Delloite University. Maintaining a clean front drive as well as holding doors while attending to arriving/departing guests were the main responsibilities of myself and my team. Other duties included, moving luggage, valeting vehicles, giving short tours, and in general tending to guests in the lobby. University of Louisville, Louisville, Kentucky; Degree in Process My personal skills are excellent critical thinking and maintaining a calm demeanor in the face of adversity, or challenging customer service. I've developed these skills through 2 years of food service and many years of team sports; as well as being involved in extra -curricular activities outside of school. On a rugby team building relationships and good team chemistry is a must if you are to win games. Which is what I believe led us to a conference championship this past spring; complementing our skill on the pitch. I feel I would be a valuable addition to your team and hope to be joining you all soon.
- Bell Attendant at Benchmark Hospitality
- Bread Runner at Jimmy Johns
- Server at Border
2 months at this Job
● greet incoming/outgoing guests
● assist guests with luggages
● provide excellent customer service
● provide sources of transportation
- Bell Attendant at WYNN/ENCORE LAS VEGAS
- Front Desk Clerk/ Fitness Counselor at EOS FITNESS
- Manager in Training at FINISHLINE
- Assistant Manager at
7 months at this Job
- high school diploma
- Bell Attendant at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa
- Volunteer at On The Rock Ministries
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
> Transport guess luggage to there hotel room, while engaging them in conversation along the way. Our job Is to provide guess with a feeling of belonging and importance. We would give our guess a brief description about our company and discuss our emergency policies just in case of a bad event. Our job also provide service such as delivering Ice, getting towels, and assisting guess who are disable.
- Bell Attendant at Wind Creek Hospitality
- Crew Member at Mcdonalds
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
Greeting guest at the front door, helping them with luggage and just trying to make there stay as easy as possible. Great customer service
- Bell Attendant at Sheraton inner harbor hotel
- Cashier at Royal farms
- Housekeeping at motel 6
- Housekeeping at Marriott Fairfield inns & suites
11 months at this Job
- High school diploma
• Provide a memorial impression for guests with their arrival and departures.
• Open doors and assist guests/visitors entering and leaving property.
• Work closely with the Front Desk Staff in providing guest assistance with luggage, transportation and miscellaneous needs.
• Inform guests of property amenities, services, and hours of operation, and local areas of interest and activities.
• Make deliveries to guestrooms as instructed.
- Bell Attendant at HOTEL ADELINE
- Bell Attendant at HOTEL ADELINE
- Lead Bartender at HILTON GARDEN INN & HOME2 SUITES BY HILTON
- Lead Banquet Captain / Bartender at IRON OAKS AT SUN LAKES
5 months at this Job