Bell Person, Double Tree Downtown, Albuquerque NM To escort guests to and from their accommodations, orienting them with the features of the property and their accommodations, assisting the guest in any way to make them feel more comfortable. In accordance with the Hilton’s standard of excellence.
- Bell person at DoubleTree by Hilton
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- Highschool diploma - Highschool diploma
• Greet Guests in & out of hotel.
• Check in/ Checkout using Opera Reservation System
• Bell Person Handle Luggage, Call Guest's Taxi
• Assist guests towards any problems or questions regarding Hotel, Area Or City
• Assistance chief Towards Maintenance & Food Preparations
• Take & Serve Guest's Order to there up most complete satisfaction.
• Learned to Make All Types of Coffee: Latte, Cappuccino, Espresso, Shi-Tea, Americano
- Host / Bell Person, Steward, Server, Barista at Hyatt Herald Square
- Teacher's Assistant at Greenburgh Eleven Ufsd
7 months at this Job
- Associates - Travel and Hospitality
Make deliveries to guests rooms as instructed. Ensure the lobby, bell closet and work areas as well as department equipment are clean and presentable at all times. Offer assistance to all guests and provide them with information. Stored and retrieved guests luggage and other objects.
- Bell Person/Housekeeping at Holiday Inn Express
- Security Agent at Imperial Security
- Front Desk Receptionist/Housekeeping at Minute Suites
- Lobby/Wheelchair Agent at Prospect Airport Services
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Diploma - General Studies
• Escort arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations, as well as provide general information regarding the hotel and local attractions.
• Explain all hotel facilities, their location in the hotel, hours of operation, and answer all questions about the facilities and other hotel questions. Check luggage for hotel guests both for day and overnight.
• Maintain the designated stations in the lobby, standing alert to be easily summoned for fronts. Open doors while guests are being greeted in a friendly and courteous manner. Deliver messages and valet to guest rooms.
- Bell Person at Crown Plaza Hotel
- at Crown Plaza Hotel
25 years, 6 months at this Job
I drive golf carts giving rides to guests with luggage deliver special items. Greet incoming and departing guests
- Bell Person at Canyon Ranch
- Call Representative at
- Driver Helper at UPS
- Delivery Driver at
9 months at this Job
- Associates - still
Provided a four-diamond service to guest that needed assistance with luggage.
- Bell Person at Pechanga Resort and Casino
- Audio Visual Technician (Volunteer) at 412 Church
- Janitor at All About Cleaning
- Customer Service (Game Stop Internship) at California Family Life Center
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Associate - Advanced Audio Visual Technology
• Greets customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome. Remain calm and attentive, especially during heavy hotel activity and emergencies.
• Listens and responds to guest inquiries using a positive, clear speaking voice. Answers questions and offer assistance giving accurate information regarding outlet hours and other hotel services.
• Escort customers to accommodations, visually inspects room and points out room features and directory for reference.
• Retrieves guest items from vehicle. Carry and/or load luggage and packages onto a bell cart to transport items throughout hotel to designated room.
- Bungalow Bell Person at Waldorf Astoria Boca Raton Resort and Club
- Preferred Associate at Avis Budget Group
- Guest Service Concierge at
- Merchandising Manager at MacDane Company LTD
9 months at this Job
- Diploma - Business
- High School Diploma
Functions: Greet and escort guests to rooms. Identify and explain room features to guests. Assist with luggage, Guide all guests to the different areas inside the hotel, services and schedules on our Restaurants, westin workout fitness studio, Heavenly Spa and swimming pool. Give information for tourism. Recommend good restaurants or places for recreation. Assist guests with any need they may have during their stay with us. We also give 1st class service to all our guests, from big groups of 250 people, famous people and executive people. Date: 01/12/2017 to 06/01/2019
- Bell Person at The Westin Lima Hotel & Convention
- Bell Person at Casa Andina Premium
- Trainee at Ferre De Ville Hotel
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- Diploma - Hotel & Restaurant Management
Greet guest upon entrance and handled all interaction upon arrival and luggage services. Assisted guest with any requests and answered questions regarding hotel amenities and operations. Maintained Exceptional service that meets Forbes and AAA standards.Ability to work in a high stress high volume environment while maintaining professional interactions.
- Front services bell person at Aria Resort and Casino
- Lifeguard at Mirage Resort and Casino
9 years, 1 month at this Job
open doors and greet customers. and have great customer service
- hotel bell person at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
- Warehouse Worker at Labatt Food Service
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- - Business