South Hill VA
• Jewelry Repair / Laser Welding
• Stone Setting / Custom Jewelry Design / Fabrication
• Sales And Consultation
• Customer Service
• Key Leader / Key Holder
• Diamond Council Of America Certified
- Bench Jeweler at Harper Jewelry Company, Inc
- General Manager at O'Berry's Service Center
- Service Manager at Heritage Chrysler
15 years at this Job
- - Business Management
The primary purpose of the bench jeweler is to service and repair client's jewelry, with the intent to provide excellent quality and customer service while ensuring positive customer experiences.
• Perform repairs to bring damaged assets to standard for redistribution and sale.
• Ensure that all parts required to repair assets are appropriate materials.
• Document the labor and other charges related to completing the repair of assets.
• Perform quality assurance to ensure the highest customer service standards are met.
• Maintain a clean and safe work station, utilizing appropriate tools and reducing asset waste.
- Bench Jeweler at Asurion
- Customer Service Representative at Kangaroo Express
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
Began as a polisher, responsible for clerical work, ordering supplies, answering phones and finishing jewelry. Promoted to bench jeweler, with responsibility for completing complex repairs and modifications to a variety of pieces in a production environment. Experience with electroplating, hand and electrical tools, customer service, quality control, inventory, security protocols for opening and closing shop, deliveries of products, maintaining and repairing equipment, training and supervision of staff as needed.
- Bench Jeweler at Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry
- Dishwasher at Sadlers Ordinary
- Cashier at Dunkin' Donuts
4 years, 4 months at this Job
I am the sole bench jeweler in the store and handle all the repairs that come in. I work on silver, gold, and platinum in repairs, round and fancy stone setting, and fabrication. I also manage pricing and shop inventory/ upkeep.
- Bench Jeweler at Shulan's Fairlawn Jewelers
- President at Jewelry Student Co-Op
- Visual Resource Center Lab Technician at Kent State University
- Sales Associate/ Assistant to the Jeweler at Abshire and Haylan
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Crafts
Parkersburg, West Virginia
Bench Jeweler April 2017-October 2018
• Responsible for all repairs and stone
• Design and Fabrication settings
• Gem identification
• Pricing of repairs and merchandise
• Diamond grading
• Inspection of customer's jewelry and
• Purchasing inventory communicating with the customer all
• Appraisals repairs needed
- Bench Jeweler at Wingrove Jewelers
- Owner Operator at Hoffmann Jewelers
- Bench Jeweler at The Diamond Gallery
- Bench Jeweler at Dunkin Diamonds
1 year, 6 months at this Job
I can work soldering, assembly, polishing and cleaning, sizing up / down, plating (yellow, radium, pink) lap, repairing 14kt and 18kt yellow, white, rose gold and also silver. I'm 28 years old and I have very tiny eye for small details, I have more than 9 years Bench Jeweler experience and I work fast. Salary up to 18$ hours
- Bench Jeweler NYC at 47-50 street, Manhattan
- Bench Jeweler at Ltd Silvernice
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration. David Aghmashenebeli Alley N 240, 0159.Tbilisi. 2013-2017 years.
- The Qualification of Certified - The Qualification of Certified Specialist in Sport Management
• Custom Jewelry Design and Fabrication
• Antique Jewelry Refurbishing
• General Bench Jewelry Repair
- Bench Jeweler at JB Design Foundry
- Bench Jeweler at JB Design Foundry
- Bench Jeweler at Jared the Galleria of Jewelry
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Master jeweler at Tacori
- Master jeweler at Nelson Hoyos by Lugano
- Master jeweler at Status colection
- Master jeweler at Legacy Designs, Inc.
15 years, 5 months at this Job
- Graduado en misión votal
I am an experienced polisher and jeweler working for the prestiged company Riva. I have 5 years experience . I am a fast learner and opened minded to other positions. I have experience in cast cleaning in gold, silver, and platinum. I also have experience in soldering pieces in brass, silver, and gold as well as assemble them. I am a punctual, responsible, and hardworking individual who would bring a great difference to the workplace. I can work on contract by making pieces at home and delivering quality pieces on demand. I have worked on Jennifer Fisher pieces done by AJC Company and have great experience.
- Bench Jeweler at Riva Precision Manufacturing and David Yurman
5 years, 7 months at this Job
Bench jewelry size up and down soldering rings together fix necklaces, chain jump rings setting bazel stones ritips prongs fix earrings post
- Bench Jeweler at Jcpenney
- Bench Jeweler at JCPenney
- Associate Bench jeweler at JCPenney
16 years, 4 months at this Job