Employed and hired as a bench technician for the service and repair of endoscopy equipment to a condition acceptable to QC for release back to the medical field. This position eventually advanced me to incoming inspection where I evaluated and determined necessary repairs of specific endoscopy equipment.
- Bench Technician at Fujifilm Medical Services, Endoscopy Division
- Assembler at Parker- Hanifin
- Surgical Instrument Assembly/Trainer at Maquet Cardiovascular
- Emergency Medical Technician - Crew Chief at Eagle Medical Services
2 years at this Job
- Diploma in Surgical Technology - Surgical Technology
- - Clinical Rotation
• Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software issues related to laptops, desktops, printers, and mobile devices over the phone, email, and in person.
• Coordinate with vendors for warranty repairs
• Create knowledge documents for bench technician processes
• Manage the break/fix repair inventory and tickets for all devices taken in for service.
• Provide detailed documentation through a ticketing system.
• Escalate any tickets that cannot be resolved at the bench to the appropriate department.
• Work as a member of the service desk team to answer any and all questions.
- Bench Technician at CLEVELAND METROPOLITAN SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Guard at CLEVELAND MUSEUM
- Quality Improvement Assistant at OHIOGUIDESTONE
- Exhibit Assistant at
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Art in History - History
14 CFR part 145 Repair Station) Miami, FL Hours Worked per Week: 40 Supervisor: Ricardo Linares Phone: (305) 640-0265 May Contact: Yes Quality Control Inspector/Bench Technician Hold comprehensive responsibilities for assuring proper processing of all materials, as delineated by the Quality Control Manual; employ most current manufacturer's data to receive, process and return materials to service and conduct regular system checks to ensure highest quality as well as operational compliance with FAA regulations. Also develop multiple processes/procedures designed to reduce safety risks while promoting efficiencies/productivity and provide on-going technical support as well as periodic On-the-Job training to seven Technicians. Have gained working knowledge of FAA CFR 43 and 145 regulations and perform various alterations of civil aircraft articles according to most current data as provided by manufacturer.
- Quality Control Inspector/Bench Technician at Avtech Avionics
- Quality Control Inspector/Bench Technician at Aero Controls Inc
- Avionic Bench Technician at Avcom Avionics and Instruments
- Quality Control Inspector at J.D. Chapdelaine
9 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Aviation Maintenance Management
- Certificate - 6 sigma
- Associate of Science - Electronics
- Certificate - Aircraft maintenance
A dynamic, hard working and extremely reliable individual with over 10 years customer service and sales experience also acquiring excellent managerial skills. My proven track record demonstrates that my skills and experience can be easily adapted to any given environment. My strengths include organizing and prioritizing tasks, delegating work loads when necessary and being a great team player. 2018-Present Vendor Repair Service Inc Bench Technician General manual activities working under little or no supervision. Bench Technician Job Duties: Assemble, disassemble and or, repair / configure. Update internal documentation records, logs and tracking information. Administer vendor claims against vendor warranties and manage to resolution for in-house customer coin changers and bill acceptors at location. Perform one or more repetitive bench operations involving assembly and basic operation. Handle stock to prepare for assembly and verification. Participate in special projects and other all other tasks or duties as assigned 2013-2018 Waterlogic Installs, troubleshoots, services, and repairs bottleless water coolers in business environments, following company standards and procedures. Professionally greet and interact with customers, explain what you are doing, explain the functionality of the coolers, and answer any customer questions. Completes assigned installation and service routes in an efficient manner. Communicates with supervisor, customer service, dispatch, and other team members. Follows company inventory and tracking procedures. Completes necessary paperless based procedures. Promotes and practices proper safety procedures and correct use of company tools Any other duties as assigned.
- Bench Technician at Vendor Repair Service Inc
- at After School Programs Inc
- Trainee Technician at Alexander Climate Control Inc Harlem NY
- General Maintenance Supervisor at J.H Construction
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- GCSE - 6 Subjects including English and Math
- - Access to Retailing
Bensalem PA. of company AV equipment; Sound September 2016 - Present systems, HDTVs, projectors, lighting. Wedding DJ & Sound Technician. Sound system setup for ceremony and
- Bench Technician at Synergetic Sound + Lighting
- Self-employed at Self-employed
- Stage Tech Intern at Self-employed
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science in Audio Production - Audio Production
- Associates of Arts
Field & bench repair of industrial electronics (motor controls)
- Field & Bench Technician at Omron
at this Job
- 1-year tech school - Electronics
-Evaluation of material and quoting to customer. -Bench level troubleshooting and repair of returned equipment. -Reporting of faults and product deficiencies. -Customer phone and email relations. -Help customers and the sales team on technical applications. -Field service troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Field Service/ Bench Technician at Tyco Gas and Flame
- Scale Technician at Industrial Scale Company
- Meter Technician at Thompson Equipment Company
- Independent Contractor at Self Employed
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- License - Scale Technician
- License - Insurance Agent
Diagnostic and repair of arcade game components such as boards, guns, bill exchangers, and other physical components. LCD monitor diagnostics and repair. Touch screen interface repair. Computer diagnostic and repairs. Board level repairs and use of various soldering equipment. Working at a productive pace at own direction in handling the work load. Assisting shop technicians with issues on full game cabinets as they arose. Being able to work on multiple repairs at one time, and managing time efficiently. Reading schematics and creating notes.
- Bench Technician at Namco USA
- Arcade Shop Technician at Namco USA
- Shipping and Receiving at Namco USA
- Server/Bartender at Stonehouse Pub
11 months at this Job
Trouble Shoot and repair equipment as needed.
- Bench Technician at Ronnoco Coffee LLC
- Stocker at Keefe Supply Co
- at Boxes Co
- Warehouse Technician at Trane
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - HVAC
Responsible for jewelry repairs including: diamond setting, head and sets, stone replacement, retipping, repronging, channel rebuilding, resizing, invisible set repair, polishing and plating.
- Bench Technician at Signet Jewelers
- Polisher at Signet Jewelers
- Customer Service Representative, Custom and Special Order Department at Kim International
- CAD/CAM Operator, Apprentice Jeweler at Isy's Fine Jewelry
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate of Jewelry Technology
- - Certificate of Gemology