As bench technician i troubleshot, repair and test devices like power supplies, monitors, bill acceptors, thermal printers, cpu’s, buttons panel, switches, splitters. I assist to other techs when they need solve problems on tue floor.
- Slot Bench Technician at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Hollywood
- Slot Technician Level lll at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood
- General Manager and Owner of Wireless Shop and repair center at Cyber Trade Corporation
- Service Center Technician at Niles Audio
6 months at this Job
- - Conversational English
- - Reading and Writing English Language
- Bachelor of Science - Electronic Technology
- - Electrical Engineering
Suite 140 Orlando, FL, 32810 Employed: from September 5, 2018, until November 16, 2018 Job Description: Electronics Bench Technician Test and troubleshoot at component level, repair of Comcast Setup Boxes, Modems, DVR's, HD Receivers, Surf Modems and HDMI Switches. Experience with blue prints, schematics, drawings, Oscilloscope, Multi Meter, Frequency Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, TDR Checkers, Huntron Trecker, Compac Infrared and Thermal Camera, ESD discharge environment, good computer skills and automatic and manual tests.
- Electronics Bench Technician at Volt
- Debug Technician at IQOR GLOBAL SERVICES.LLC
- Electronics Diagnostic Technician at Telmar Network Technology
- Dr. M. L. K. Jr at Telmar Network Technology
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Computer Technology
- Diploma - Electrical and Electronics
- High School Diploma
Journeyman Gaming Technician Table Games Technician * Responsible for all of the electronics ordering, repair and troubleshooting * Responsible for the operation and appearance of all gaming machines in the casino, including all aspects of machine repair and preventive maintenance. * Responsible for the ordering, repair and troubleshooting of all Table Games equipment.
- Bench Technician at Wynn Las Vegas - Encore
- Journeyman Slot Technician at Bellagio
14 years at this Job
- - Professor Electronics
CSA Service Solutions 04/23/12 – 12/07/2018 CSA is a nationwide service operations solutions provider. We develop proprietary strategic relationships with Equipment Manufacturers to deliver a wide range of comprehensive service solutions in markets that demand the highest level of professionalism, application knowledge, and technical expertise. In addition to our core OEM Partnered Service Solutions, CSA also provides turn-key self-service kiosk solutions and compliance/validation solutions for FDA regulated companies. - Bench Technician / Call Administrator Tools used SAP CRM Salesforce Map Anything Microsoft Office- Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel Dispatched service requests, verifying they are scheduled appropriately and if needed, parts are ordered and tracked while in call administrator roll. Verify call completion. If there are discrepancies that prevent call closure, work with appropriate parties to correct and complete call. Make sure documentation is completed correctly by engineer and close all service requests with strategic partner. Compile, sort and enter various forms of data into different reports for customer, strategic partner and CSA management. Worked with team on developing new customer Merck Healthcare engagement and processes. Including set up of new facility, parts warehousing, and developing a process for shipping and receiving. Assisted customer in their implementation of foreign manufacturing while in bench technician position. Was sole technician for automated liquid sampling division performing repairs from receiving system, diagnose, repair, final inspection to shipping while in bench technician position.
- Bench Technician / Call Administrator at CSA Service Solutions
- Machine Operator at Parkway Products, LLC
- Shop Manager at ADCO Precision Machine Works
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- - Creative writing
- - Physics
- - Algebra
- - Blueprint reading
- High School Diploma
Bench technician final testing products and soldering minor repairs. Moved to Technical Support after 1 year. Worked in Technical Support for 7 years then moved to Sales Engineer/FAE position. Moved back To Technical Support after 7 years. Supported multiple products post sales and pre sales including analog and cellular modems and applications, voip gateways, sip and analog fax server appliances, ethernet and celllular vpn routers/firewalls.
- Bench Technician, Technical Support Technician, Sales Engineer/FAE at Multi-Tech Systems Inc
- Bench Technician at Process Measurement Company
- Shipping/Receiving Clerk at Lakeland Engineering Equipment Co
22 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science degree - Applied Science
- - Liberal Arts, Computer Science, and Communications
-Evaluation of material and quoting to customer. -Bench level troubleshooting and repair of returned equipment. -Reporting of faults and product deficiencies. -Customer phone and email relations. -Help customers and the sales team on technical applications. -Field service troubleshooting and repair of equipment.
- Field Service/ Bench Technician at Tyco Gas and Flame
- Scale Technician at Industrial Scale Company
- Meter Technician at Thompson Equipment Company
- Independent Contractor at Self Employed
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- License - Scale Technician
- License - Insurance Agent
• Addressed customer issues with P.C. sign into database
• Diagnosed problems/failures and discussed options with customers
• Repaired computers and software failures
• Ran network cable, installed switches, and punch pads
• Installed access points and security cameras
- Bench Technician at Computer Outlet North
- Repair Tech at Seneca Data
- Electroplate Technician at Oswego Wire
1 year, 8 months at this Job
• Soldered 70% of damaged motherboards from 2016-May 2017
• Trained 11 employees on testing procedures for testing server parts.
• Performed procedural diagnostic testing, disassembling, and scrapping on server hardware
• Used problem solving skills to determine causes for unresponsive or damaged components.
• Documented results of tests using part procedures.
- Bench Technician at Reynolds and Reynolds
- GM Clerk/ Cashier (35hrs/ week) at
8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering - Design Analysis of Algorithms
- Associates of Science in Engineering - Engineering
James Lloyd (360 933-1362) Bellingham, Wa - Ran repair department - Order Fulfillment and shipping of orders - Cleaning
- Bench Technician at Barcode Traders Inc
7 months at this Job
• Repaired and upgraded Power-One power supplies such as: 3 Par Data, Westinghouse, Apollo and Facebook
• Repaired and upgraded Tellabs power and fiber optic units such as: NPC/CSC (all versions), OMU92A, CCU11A and ODU50A.
• Diagnosed electronic equipment using an oscilloscope, meter and by reading PCB level schematics.
• Ability to solder and de-solder both thru hole and surface mount parts.
• Test repaired units to ensure reliability before shipment by operating the Auto test and Tellabs test platforms.
• Tested and repaired an AT&T unit AUA11B which are used in the SLC-5 platform.
- Bench Technician at Snelling Staffing/CTDI
- Bench Technician at Sizemore Staffing/CTDI
- Over-night Stocker at Wal-Mart
- Sizer/Tamper at Southland Carbon
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Computer and Electronic Engineering Technology