Benefit coordinator for businesses with 2-99 employees. I designed health and life insurance packages for employees.
- Benefit coordinator at Blue Cross Blue Shild of Texas
- at Town East Mall
- General Manager at Footlocker Inc
- at Wynnewood Village
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
• Benefit Coordinator for 1,100 employees at 8 locations, verify eligibility, enter medical and dental benefits online.
• Monthly audit of medical, dental, GTL, VTL. Administer COBRA through a 3rd party administrator.
• Process FMLA, STD, LTD, Work Comp.
• Administer and process Flex and Dependent care benefits, reconcile bi-weekly to payroll
• Place ads for recruitment, do initial telephone screens on qualified applicants, manage profiles and EEO files electronically.
• Verify and enter new hires, terms, promotions, transfers, merit increases/performance reviews in HRIS system.
• Manage leave-of-absence programs and personnel records. Work closely with payroll and handle HR generalist workplace issues.
• Nominated and selected by peers for Ambassador Award for 2018
- Benefit Coordinator at NEXUS - Corporate Office
- Leasing Consultant at BIGOS MANAGEMENT INC
- Leasing Consultant at STUARTCO - York Plaza Apartments
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- CNA Certificate
HR Benefit Coordinator, (Contract Assignment) Served as a link between carriers and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts, and helped resolve benefit-related problems. Key Contributions: · Processed all new hire, benefits, leave, termination, and payroll paperwork ensuring 100% compliance with various laws and regulatory mandates. · Assisted new and current employees with an explanation of benefits and instruct them on enrollment and fulfillment procedures · Led and Participated in new hire and/or open enrollment orientations and served in the presentation for introductory purposes, as well as explaining benefit packages. · Assist employee and retiree with enrolling in medical, dental, vision and supplemental plans.
- City of Dallas, Dallas at HR Benefit Coordinator
- Senior Eligibility Analyst at HealthSmart Benefit Solutions
- 2nd Lien Mortgage Quality Control Analyst at Wingspan Portfolio Advisors
- Senior Lead Property Tax Operations Specialist at First American Real-Estate Tax
3 months at this Job
As the Benefits Coordinator, my role is to assist Vice President, Sales Executives, Account Executives and Account Managers with all aspects of servicing and preparing client proposals and to assist with communication materials such as client presentations and promotional materials. * Plan, prioritize and complete day-to-day workload taking into account new business, renewal business and day-to-day service responsibilities for the accounts assigned in a timely manner ensuring internal/external deadlines are met * Assist in preparing client proposals for approval by Account Executive and/or Account Manager; help determine proposal content; proof all proposals for accuracy * Prepare bid specifications for Requests for Proposal (RFPs); scrub and analyze client census data; release RFPs to carriers and follow up to assure timely responses; field questions from carriers to assist them in providing quotes; review quotes for accuracy and to ensure they meet RFP specifications * Assist Account Manager with implementation of new lines of coverage and carrier changes to ensure smooth launch/transition * Deliver on an exceptional customer experience through proactive communication, orchestrate the right internal resources, and effective use the client's journey model to align, track and evolve the client's benefits goals * Maintain client records in Agency database * Responsible for electronic file set-up and maintenance, along with ongoing filing and documentation of carrier quotes and correspondence and other client documentation * Assist Account Manager with preparation of employee communications materials such as benefit guides, brochures, flyers and payroll stuffers
- Benefit Coordinator at Lovitt & Touché, Inc.
- Integration Coordinator at Mister Car Wash
- Disbursement Specialist / Auditor at Office of Chapter 13 - Bankruptcy
- Training Coordinator at Community Partnership of Southern Arizona
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- High school - General Studies
Altamonte Springs Fl. December 2015 - Present Benefit Coordinator for Liberty National meet with employers to help to provide benefits for their employees and recruitment for the company. Licensed Insurance Agent: for the State of Florida for Life, Health and Annuities Page 3
- Benefit Coordinator for Liberty National at Liberty National Insurance Company
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at TRANSAMERICA
- VACATION PLANNER at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
- Home Health Care Aide at JOSEPH FALCAO
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- ASSOCIATE OF ARTS - JULY 8 TH
Verified insurance benefits (including Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial) for new and existing Physical, Occupational, Speech, Neuropsychology, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehab patients for all twelve WakeMed Rehab therapy locations. Attained benefit information through phone, email, websites and our internal Epic systems. Attained any pre-authorizations, pre-certifications, workers comp, and liability information needed. Acted as a resource for insurance questions and information for patients, therapists, management, clinical staff, administrative professionals, and insurance representatives. Prepared a "Benefit Summary" for each patient that advised them of their policy deductibles, out of pocket amounts, visit limits, accumulations, pre-authorization requirements, effective dates, amount of each visit, and co-payments that the patient reviewed with the front desk and signed before being treated. Prepared a grid using Exel to advise staff on Medicare charges and limits. Worked closely with insurance companies to re-submit or re-file denied or incomplete claims and to provide any additional information regarding a patient's treatment. Contacted patients with high out of pocket costs to make them aware and answer any insurance-based questions. Conducted the New-Hire Training for new Patient Account Representatives on benefit and insurance acquisition and information. Prepared all insurance training materials and powerpoints. Attended several insurance-based educational seminars for our department.
- Benefit Coordinator at WakeMed Health & Hospital
- Beneficiary Support Case Administrator at Xerox Inc
- Defined and Health Benefit Administrator at Xerox Inc
- Billing Specialist at East Carolina University Physicians
5 years, 11 months at this Job
- BS - Biology
* Execute operational practices and controls within Benefit Administration in accordance with strategies, practices, and guidelines for: Health and Welfare maintenance for US and Canadian populations, Assisting with testing of applications and system upgrades, interpretation of different benefit eligibilities and implications to system setup and employee enrollment, working with HRIS to develop new benefit structure and rates resulting from new acquisitions, unions negotiations, or other special projects. Work closely with vendors and internal partners with regards to tile maintenance. * Maintain system integrity through analysis of the Benefit plan structure, reporting, and identification of transaction related to processes that require updates to the HRIS system (JDE) * supports payroll, tax compliance, HR administration, contract administration, and reporting. daily production, programs, and initiatives within Benefit Administration
- Benefit Coordinator at Lehigh Hanson
- Legal and Finance SR Credit Associate at Lehigh Hanson
- Accounts Payable/Vendor Maintenance Associate at Lehigh Hanson
- Accounts Payable Associate at Jacuzzi Brands
3 years, 2 months at this Job
Verify patient's insurance. Making outgoing calls to provider office. Managed high call volume with tact and professionalism. Processed payments for self-pay patients. Verified CPT code for Insurance companies Rework incorrect benefit quotes. Reviewed standard and expedited appeals. Call patient to discuss benefit quotes
- Benefit Coordinator at PREVENTICE SOLUTIONS
- Member Service Representative/ Claims Rep (Call Center) at AETNA HEALTHCARE
- Patient Access Representative at USMD Medical Center
- Customer Service Representative (Call Center) at NOVO
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Margate, NJ Collaborated with community leaders, organizations and public agencies to promote the organization's Benefit Enrollment Program. Provided Medicare navigation services to eligible participants throughout Atlantic and Cape May Counties. Provided linkage to entitlements or related capacity to older adults and disabled individuals, client engagement, processing of all enrollment activities, explaining regulations and Medicare programs to eligible consumers, including those with limited English proficiency. Preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual BEC reporting to the NCOA, National Council on Aging, (grantee). Marketed program to government agencies, hospitals, public housing and senior center feeding sites in the community utilizing; table events, senior fair and health fairs. Interacted with a broad consumer and professional constituency. Managed time sensitive and confidential materials. Recruited and trained program volunteers.
- Benefit Coordinator/Representative at Jewish Family Services of Atlantic and Cape May Counties
- Substitute Teacher at Galloway Township School District
- HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR - CONTRACTOR at FEDERAL AIR MARSHALLS
- HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT at HOLY REDEMER HEALTH SYSTEM
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Communications
- Associates - Communications/English
Responsibilities: 1. Receive phone calls from client services, Physicians, Pharmacies, and long term service to analyze claims, resolve adjudication issues, and override DUR's. Explain co-pays, give benefit information, provide tier information for brand and generics, answer Medicare related issues, including accumulation phases, TROOP, TDS, deductible information, prior authorization information, and resolve any other issue that may arise. 2. Receive Medication Request Forms for prior authorization. Verify pharmacy benefits, information provided, any relevant history, and enter in SXC for clinical review by the pharmacists. Enter approvals or denials and promptly respond to physicians with the decision. 3. Receive appeals and grievances. Review all information and forward to the clinical team with original denials and Medication Request Forms, and time stamping for CMS guidelines in Medicare cases. 4. Enter Prior Authorizations for buy and bill situations into Internet Referral Application. 5. Work closely with Specialty pharmacy for "pass through" specialty medications that require overrides and any mail order issues. 6. Process Direct Member Reimbursements. 7. Work with Excel, Microsoft Word, Informed RX, SXC, Med impact 8. Prepare DPL's for the analyst team. HR: 855-874-7100
- Pharmacy Benefit Coordinator at Health Alliance Plan
- Lead Pharmacy Technician at St. John Macomb Hospital
7 years, 10 months at this Job