Using Medicare and State guidelines to provide Medicare plans for our customers. Providing highest form of customer service and implementing HIPAA guidelines for all customers. Computer trained in Medicare programs. Licensed in fifteen states. Aflac- Las Vegas NV June 2017- present Benefit Coordinator Operating as and independent licensed agent for Aflac Utah/Nevada South region. Use prospecting techniques for cold calling, business to business, and referrals to build a client base of small businesses within Las Vegas area. Facilitate application and claims for clients, comply with State Insurance guidelines. Committing the highest form of customer service for my clients and implementing HIPPA guidelines. Compose all outgoing correspondence, discrepancies and reconciliations
- Benefit Coordinator at UHC Medicare
- Executive Pastry Chef/ Partner at Meal Thyme Las Vegas NV
- Pastry Chef/ Corp at Lavo- Strip View Entertainment Las Vegas NV
- Regional Bakery Manager at State Health
1 year, 7 months at this Job
Bi-weekly Payroll for Entire School District Benefit Coordinator Retirement Coordinator Pre-employment paperwork Yearly Contract Renewal for Employees Workers Compensation FMLA Other Duties Associated with HR and Payroll Duties *Accounts Payable/Receivables *Budget Daily use of Harpers Payroll Software, Softright, Microsoft Office, Quick Books
- Payroll / Benefit Coordinator at West Boylston Public Schools
- Administrative Assistant to Chief of Police/Town Accountant Assistant at Town of Hubbardson
- Communications Specialist Dispatcher at Rutland Emergency Communication Center
- ASSISTANT HR GENERALIST / RECRUITER/TRAINER / PAYROLL at J Arthur Trudeau Memorial Center
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Paralegal Program
• Supervising the Patient Benefit Coordinator Department with the daily activities of enrollment for alternative resources for patients, which is required by The Puyallup Tribal Health Authority to save on the cost of medical expenses to the patient and the Puyallup Tribe.
• Provide enrollment assistance, for patients to apply for Medicaid and Medicare parts A, B, C (Advantage Plans) and D.
• Working collection notices and educating patients on collection notices, wage garnishment, and credit reports and credit reporting.
• Staying knowledgeable about Medicare, Medicaid and alternate resources.
• Assisting the pharmacy in getting reduced cost for patient with high dollar medication.
• Assisting other departments when staff is low (referrals Department).
- Patient Benefit Coordinator Supervisor at Puyallup tribal health authority
- Collection Specialist at
- Claims Processor and Medicare Auditor at Northwest Administrators
- Claims Processor and Medicare Auditor at Group Health Cooperative
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Healthcare Administration - Healthcare Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management - Healthcare Management
Take inbound calls from employee's about benefits eligibility, benefit policies, benefit billings, and payroll time keeping questions.
- Benefit Coordinator at Macy's
- Project Coordinator, Data Management Specialist, and Payroll Representative at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Data Transcriber and Tax Auditor, Entered at Internal Revenue Service
- Admissions Coordinator at Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
at this Job
• Point of contact for employees with benefit questions
• Administered company-wide leave of absence program
• Performed various audits to ensure benefit enrollment accuracy
• Processed National Medical Support Notices to ensure compliance with Government Regulations
- Benefit Coordinator at Accounting Principals
- Contractor at Randstad Professional, Inc
- Absence Management Specialist/Sr. Administrative Assistant at Battelle Memorial Institute
- Senior HR Specialist at Cardinal Health
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Human Resources Management
Supervisor: Kathy Nelson (540) 434-1941
• Researches and resolves/completes any Medicaid and Medicare authorizations for over 4,000 clients
• Ensures that staffs' work is in compliance with Medicare and Medicaid regulations
• Oversees Access Benefits Coordinator Support daily duties
• Builds templates and forms within the Credible Electronic Health Records
• Lead employee in the authorization department for implementation of Commonwealth Coordinated Care Plus for Medicaid and Medicare clients
• Lead and main point of contact for Virginia's Governor Access Plan
• Liaison between insurance companies and clinical staff 339 White Oak Gap Rd, Staunton, VA 24401 540-292-3537 [email protected]
- BENEFIT COORDINATOR at HARRISONBURG-ROCKINGHAM COMMUNITY SERVICES BOARD
- ACCESS BENEFITS COORDINATOR SUPPORT at HARRISONBURG-ROCKINGHAM COMMUNITY SERVICES BOARD
- HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNICIAN at SENTARA RMH MEDICAL CENTER
- RELEASE OF INFORMATION SPECIALIST at HEALTHPORT
3 years at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - Cybersecurity
- Bachelor's - Marketing Communications
Verify patient's insurance. Making outgoing calls to provider office. Managed high call volume with tact and professionalism. Processed payments for self-pay patients. Verified CPT code for Insurance companies Rework incorrect benefit quotes. Reviewed standard and expedited appeals. Call patient to discuss benefit quotes
- Benefit Coordinator at PREVENTICE SOLUTIONS
- Member Service Representative/ Claims Rep at AETNA HEALTHCARE
- Patient Service Representative at USMD Medical Center
- Customer Service Representative at NOVO
8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
• Assist in managing benefits (Retirement plans - 401k, Profit Sharing, and healthcare) for approximately 800 employees
• Develop positive relationships with employees and benefit vendors
• Actively resolve and respond to employee questions and life events
• Administer and monitor FMLA and personal leave requests for employees within multi-states
• Help in development and delivery of Retirement communication sessions
• Maintain current and accurate employee databases (PeopleSoft and DelTek)
• Research compliance, legislative updates, form gathering, etc.
• Facilitate new hire benefit orientations including communication on healthcare, 401k & Profit Sharing for new employees
• Assist with the organization and presentation of annual employee benefit enrollment meetings
• Research and resolve inaccuracies found for all benefits (Retirement, Profit Sharing, Healthcare, etc)
• Assist Business Leader, Employee Benefits in identifying wellness and welfare strategies for SSOE
• Produce monthly benefits reporting for HR Dashboard
• Responsible for summary plan document, benefit summary and contract review
• Assist with annual benefit marketing and renewal
• Process benefit items for payroll: 401k deferral changes, timesheet entries, FMLA report
- Benefit Coordinator at SSOE
- Sr. Client Service Specialist at The Hylant Group
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator at Sun Federal Credit Union
- Human Resource Manager at First Federal Bank
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters of Business Administration - Human Resources
• Administrate benefit coordination over 10 regional jails with over 1100 employees.
• On-Boarding of new hire, and temporary to permanent employee in elected health care benefit, and retirement programs.
• Manage monthly termination of health care benefits for resigned and terminated employees.
• Responsible for collection, and accounting of health benefit premium for employees enrolled Self-Pay status.
• Utilize bi-weekly benefit report for collection and/or reimbursement of health care benefits premium as per bi-weekly payroll report.
• Reconciliation of monthly PEIA Health Care billing for employee premiums, administrative fees, and retiree benefits.
- Benefit Coordinator at West Virginia Regional Jail Authority
- Administrative Assistant Intermediate & Support Coordinator to Director at FCA, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Customer Service Marketing Representative at Ron Rose Productions
- Data Analyst at NSF International
8 months at this Job
- Bachelors Degree in Science of Business Management - Science of Business Management
- Associate Degree in Applied Science of Criminal Justice - Case Management Certified
Assisting with the administration of all benefit and retirement programs, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, and 401(k) Responded to written correspondence and documented all benefit programs enrollment, and eligibility issues Provided support to employees, management teams, and family members about benefit and retirement programs to ensure proper administration Resolved issues related to Health and Retirement benefits in call center like environment
- Benefit Coordinator-Human Resource at Costco Wholesale Corp
- Leave Administration Coordinator-Human Resource at Relayed COBRA
- Payroll Clerk-Customer Service at Costco Wholesale Corp
- Dining Room Attendant at Red Lion Hotels
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration, General Studies