Payroll Administrator, HR, Benefits Administrator, Finances
- HR/Payroll Administrator/Benefits Administrator at Pediatric Group of Acadiana
16 years, 5 months at this Job
- None - Business Systems
- High school - General
- Some college
Benefits Administrator, Franklin Precision Industry: 2/2016 - Current Responsible for administering group and voluntary insurance Benefits Plan Designs and strategy to lower healthcare cost Designed and Created Wellness programs Reconcile monthly benefit invoices Audit monthly insurance bills with payroll reports Assist employees with benefits questions, problem resolution Issue invoices to employees on medical Responsible for administering FMLA Resolve administrative problems with carrier representatives Participate in new employee orientations Prepare monthly accruals for accounting department Maintain detailed records related to benefits administration Track problems/resolution of benefits issues Plan and implementation of the employee health fair Process all terminations
- Benefits Administrator at Franklin Precision Industry
- Human Resources Manager at Benefits Designee, Colonial Center
- General Manager at Fyfth.Net
- Medical Office Specialist at PrimeCare Medicine Associates
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelors - Health Administration
- Associates - Health Administration
- - Health Administration
Epson Portland Inc. is the US manufacturing subsidiary and American Logistics Center of Japan's Seiko Epson Corporation (SEC). Using proprietary Epson robotics, EPI's Hillsboro, Oregon, location manufactures, packs, and distributes ink cartridges for Epson ink jet printers, produces ink to fill Epson cartridges, performs precision injection molding of proprietary plastic parts, and provides specialized engineering services.
After moving to Hillsboro & commuting to Vancouver for over a year, I decided to make a career move & find something closer to home by joining Epson Portland Inc. as their Benefits Administrator. As the Benefits Administrator I am responsible for managing all Benefit programs including overseeing medical benefits, 401(k), FMLA/OLFA administration and Benefit related compliance reporting. This position also works closely with the payroll administration for various benefit updates throughout the payroll period.
• Administer benefit programs, which includes providing technical expertise to all levels of personnel and working closely with benefit providers.
• Oversee plan options, policy features, and enrollment as well as work with Leadership to analyze benefit programs, develop and recommend new programs or revisions to existing programs which best meet employee needs and company cost objectives.
• Assist employees with benefit related questions by identifying and resolving questions through policy interpretation, research, and acting as a liaison with providers.
• Manage employee leaves of absence to include OFLA/FMLA, deferred compensation contributions, COBRA benefits.
• Audit and maintain benefit records including 401(k), loan files, etc.
• Monitor company’s worker compensation program ensuring accurate reporting and administration of claims.
• Plan and coordinate open enrollment and ensure accurate and timely communication of benefit program components to employees including claims management procedures and processes new and changing benefit enrollments.
• Develop, prepare and distribute annual total compensation statements.
• Completes benefit surveys and reviews information obtained from the results. Presents recommendations for review by management.
• Develop and coordinate employee wellness programs, educational benefits, reward and recognition programs, etc.
- Benefits Administrator at Epson Portland Inc.
- HR Manager at US DIGITAL
- HR Payroll & Absence Manager at AT&T
6 months at this Job
- Certificate of Completion
- Bachelor's Degree in Music - Music
- Certificate of Completion - Leave Laws
Responsible for assisting in the administering of benefit programs with an emphasis on health insurance and leave of absence administration for over 8000 benefit eligible employees. Responsibilities include claims monitoring, enrollments, benefit administration, report generation, and communication with employees, managers, insurance carriers, medical personnel and collection of premiums. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures of a benefits administrator. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
- Benefits Administrator at Piedmont Airlines
- Senior Game Adviser at GameStop
- Student Scheduler at Penn State's Housing and Food Services
- Supervisor at HMS Host
4 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Business Management: Concentration in Human Resources
Coordinate Wellness Programs for the organization; ♦ Manage service award and matching gifts programs; ♦ Process Retiree medical insurance payments and reimbursements; ♦ Collect and prepare weekly insurance carrier invoices; ♦ Assisted in testing employee portal for open enrollment launch and roll out; ♦ Identify and address issues with vendors to ensure a proper and timely resolution; ♦ Participate in weekly benefit vendor call to address outstanding issues; ♦ Monitor Benefits Questions, Communication and HR Benefits Hotline mailboxes; ♦ Administer Benefits, Savings and Profit Sharing portion of New Hire Orientation; ♦ Process QLE's in Workday and monitor them in our benefits administrator portal; ♦ Assist in the tracking and approval of employee name changes; ♦ Receive and process National Medical Support Orders and insurance verifications; ♦ Prepare termination letters and review benefit information with exiting employees; ♦ Maintain employee files; ♦ Responsible for placing supply orders and reconciling credit card charges.
- Benefits Administrator at CHURCH & DWIGHT COMPANY, INC
- Human Resources Administrator at THE FAMILY RESOURCE NETWORK
- Human Resources Assistant - Part Time at ALLIES, INC
- Accounts Payable Clerical Assistant - Part Time at FAITHFUL& GOULD
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- MS - Holistic Nutrition
- BS - Marketing
- AS - Business Administration
- Certificate in Human Resources
As a benefits administrator in the human resource department, I had multiple functions on the benefits side. The functions includes billing, administrative work, answering questions from employees, communication with all employees, and more. I was also a big part in the companies' wellness program. I worked closely with human resource managers and representatives to maintain a highly functioning department.
- Benefits Administrator (HR) at RC Willey
- Warehouse Manager at RC Willey
- Warehouse Worker/Supervisor at RC Willey Home Furnishings
- Production Operator at Varian Medical Systems
1 year at this Job
- Some College - Human Resource Management
- Diploma - General Education
• 2014 - Present One of the "Big Three" educational publishers designed to combine the science of learning with the art of teaching to create innovative educational tools and content for learners from early childhood through professional. Global Benefits Administrator Responsible for providing effective, accurate and timely administrative support to 5,000+ employees across 40+ countries globally, while ensuring compliance with internal processes and legal obligations that includes data privacy. Participate in process improvements, project management and act as the central point of contact for correspondence in relation to all international requests, such as country specific guidance.
• Prepared and executed annual benefit enrollments for various countries.
• Implemented online benefits enrollment platform for the UK.
• Managed all international benefit renewals.
- Global Benefits Administrator at McGraw-Hill Education
- Staffing Coordinator at McGraw-Hill Education
- Performance Development Intern at Huntington National Bank
5 years at this Job
- Master of Business Administration in General Administration - General Administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resources Management - Human Resources Management
Manage all functions of benefits administration; including Health plan open enrollment, 403(b) administration. Worker's Compensation administrator, Leaves of Absences coordinator. Administer the Employee Education Reimbursement program. Member of the Safety Committee. Member of the 403(b) committee. Handle day to day questions from all employees in relation to benefits. Prepare annual EEO-1 reports. ADP payroll expert. Familiar with the laws pertaining to all aspects of Human Resources.
- Benefits Administrator at Shasta Community Health Center
- Senior Human Resources Administrator at North Valley Bank
- Data Entry Claims at Blue Shield
- Human Resources Clerk at Simpson Investment Company
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree in Radio - TV, Broadcasting
Interpret and administer all leave (FMLA, NY/NJPFL, Disability, Workers Compensation and LTD) policies to ensure company complies with applicable federal and state statutes and regulations. − Consult/educate and advise employees, Human Resources' staff, and department managers on the leave process. − Process leaves in relevant databases; analyzing data regarding utilization and benefits payouts. − Recommended leave program changes and drafted and delivering training programs covering a range of leave processes. − Coordinate leaves with medical providers, authorized attorneys, and third-party administrator. − Maintain employee benefit data in healthcare, ancillary and/or voluntary plans, by accurately inputting and updating all new hire, changes and terminations in HRIS, benefits tracking spreadsheets/reports, and various existing benefit vendor websites. − Track employment eligibility; prepare and distribute benefit packets for Newly Benefit Eligible Employees. − Generate month end reports for reconciliation between HR and Payroll (newly eligible, terminated, rehired employees and changes), as well as other reports as needed. − Collaborate with Payroll to ensure that all benefit enrollment information is accurate. − Assist in the Annual Open Enrollment Process. − Coordinate and present during New Hire Orientation to educate employees on benefit options and enrollment procedures. − Provide guidance to employees regarding the employee benefits enrollment process − Assist in troubleshooting basic employee benefit issues. − Resolve employee benefit questions and/or concerns by researching and following-up with employee on a timely basis. Assist in troubleshooting basic employee benefit issues.
- Benefits Administrator at Goodwill Industries of Greater NY & Northern NJ
- Interim Benefits Administrator at THE CHILD CENTER OF NEW YORK
- Absence Leave Specialist at MEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER
- Benefits Coordinator at ISABELLA GERIATRIC CENTER
8 months at this Job
- Certification in Human Resources Management
- Bachelors Degree - Program Business Management
Direct and plan the day-to-day operations of the group benefits program; facilitate open enrollments,
COBRA, QMCSOs, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, workers compensation, short and long term
disability, accident and death claims.
• Prepare and execute, with legal consultation, benefits documentation such as original and amended plan texts, benefit agreements and insurance policies; instruct insurance carriers, trustees and other administrative agencies outside the company to effect changes in the benefits program.
• Manage benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure quick, equitable, and courteous resolution; maintain contact in person, and by phone or email with hospitals, physicians, insurance companies, employees, and beneficiaries to facilitate proper and complete utilization of benefits for all employees.
• Conduct employee benefit meetings and trainings; advise and counsel staff at all levels on existing benefits.
• Manage the end-to-end administration of Company, Federal, and State leaves of absence
• Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefit processes.
• Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local benefits laws and regulations
• Serve as primary contact for plan vendors and third party administrators
• Manage unemployment administration
• Serve as back up Payroll Administrator Accomplishments
• Developed and implemented the organization's ACA compliance program, workflow and processes that resulted in a ZERO assessment of an Employer Shared Responsibility Payment (ESRP) for the 2015 tax year, the first year of implementation.
• Developed and implemented a comprehensive benefits communications strategy to drive employee understanding, build trust, improve employee retention, and increase action and engagement
• Attained and currently maintaining a 98% win rate in unemployment claims and reduced compliance potential liability by 62.5%
- Benefits Administrator at SOUTHERN FOODSERVICE MANAGEMENT, INC
- HR Administrator (Logistics, and Communications) at GLORY CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP, INT'L
- Supervising HR Analyst (Testing and Training Development and Coordination) at LYNWOOD UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
4 years at this Job
- Master of Public Administration - Public Administration