Administer Benefits for a,Third Party Administrator. Process medical,dental, vision, and prescription claims.
- Benefits Administrator at Custom Design Benefits
- Claims Specialist at TRUSTMARK INSURANCE COMPANY
- Credentialing Manager at PROFESSIONAL DENTAL ALLIANCE, LLC
- Claims Specialist at HARRINGTON HEALTH
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Responsible for designing our website for our party rental business. Answering incoming calls to make reservations for the party rentals. Making outbound follow up calls to confirm deliveries or to make any changes to the booking. Arriving at residence or school sites to setup and take down equipment. Sending out email promotions to clients in the upcoming months who have previously booked with us. Managing finances and supplies for our business.
- Owner/Operator at RC's Funtime Moonwalks
- Benefits Administrator at Service Corporation International
13 years, 9 months at this Job
- High school
• Coordinate and administer the company's benefits program which includes health, dental, vision insurance, life and disability, and 401K for approximately 50,000+ employees. Investigate, research, and respond employee issues.
• Participated in strategic benefit discussions in an effort to redesign benefit offerings while respecting budgetary constraints. Determined and received approval to implement low cost automated (QMSCO) processes.
• Assisted in major implementation initiatives, such as, the new 401(K) administrator, benefits administrator, and new COBRA vendor.
• Conduct analysis of data in health and welfare administrative system to ensure accuracy, conduct data comparisons between internal and external systems. Pair with ADP to administer monthly and yearly ACA reporting.
• Partner with third party vendor to validate and confirm open enrollment data, help create open enrollment materials, and ensure they are distributed appropriately.
• Position expected to be eliminated due to recent merger.
- Benefits Administrator at U.S. Security Associates
- Benefits Coordinator at U.S. Security Associates
- Human Resources Supervisor at Toys "R" Us
- Price and Sign Coordinator at Toys "R" Us
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Liberal Arts - Liberal Arts
Years of experience in relationship building with customers and high volume prospecting and hunting for new business with the ability to communicate benefits of the organization's value added service. Mercer Norwood, MA (August 2018-December 2018)-Contract Benefits Administrator
- Benefits Administrator at Mercer
- NSP Retail Buyer at Staples
- Web to Print Marketing and Sales Representative at Daniels Print Communications
- Inside Sales at Accurate Fasteners Inc
4 months at this Job
- B.S. - Marketing
• Hiring and retention
● I managed the day to day functions as a Onsite Manager at Caterpillar
● Benefits administrator facility.
• New hire orientation
● Performed orientations and briefings.
• HR ADP
● Direct face to face interaction with executive level position.
• One Note for Organization I spoke in large groups to mentor and motivate employees.
• Quick Books
● Conducted Interviewing, hiring, and performance counselings.
• Member of SHRM
● Performed I9, E-verify, background checks and drug test.
• Employee relations
● Validates payroll hours, kept records of points for missed days.
• Payroll expertise
● Investigated all work related complaints and escalated to the appropriate department.
● Recruited top talent, aligning career goals with clients' hiring needs.
● I walked the floor to identify any issues with our employees were Education having and built a rapport with leadership.
- Benefits administrator at Kelly Services Inc
- Associate of Science at
- Permian Lide - Human Resources Generalist at Remington College
- Human Resource Sergeant at
5 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Payroll / HR 01/2018 - 07/2018 (temporary position) Recruiting, Interviewing, Hiring, payroll, all HR duties, Open enrollment, and all accounting reconciliation. Benefits administrator.
• Payroll and HR for oil storage and distribution company of 125 employees
- Benefits administrator at Kelly Services
- Payroll Tax / Sr. Accountant at Parsons Corporation
- at Plant Performance Services P2S
- at BRUNEL ENERGY INC
6 months at this Job
• Coordinated and administered the Health and Welfare Benefits Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life AD&D, Disability, and COBRA) for clients Kwajalein Range Services, LLC, Chugach Services, Inc., and Berry Aviation
• Managed the daily operations of the Kwajalein Benefits Office and correspond with FCE Management and Operations Center stateside to include employee on-line enrollment, change of status, qualifying events, disability claims, medical claims inquiries, verification of benefits, and employment out processing
• Supervised and cross trained with onsite FCE Benefits Representative on all daily operations actions
• Developed and implemented benefits procedures, policies, processing guide, Annual Open Enrollment, and new employee correspondence, materials, enrollment, and presentations
• Maintained 750 employee hard copy files as well as electronic database
• Collaborated with Finance Department on reconciliation of benefit premium discrepancy reports
• Prepared weekly activity reports for distribution to FCE and clients Management
• Coordinated and attended monthly meetings with benefit providers and clients Management
• Hiring actions as required to include job posting, interviewing, and onboarding actions with Human Resources
• Maintained required annual Government Computer Compliance testing for computer access
- Benefits Administrator at FCE Benefits, Kwajalein
- Administrative Assistant II at Kwajalein Range Services
- Human Resources Assistant II at Kwajalein Range Services
- Postal Clerk/Finance Clerk at Kwajalein Range Services
4 years at this Job
As a benefits administrator I provide administrative services to employees from different companies such as AutoZone, Dollar General, Brookdale Senior Living, and many top companies within the US. I help these employees by helping them enroll into health insurance benefits that are offered by their companies. As a benefits administrator I have to accurately verify each employee and abiding by HIPPA laws. I help provide navigational assistance to those applying for their benefits online. I also help employees solving any issues that they may have with their coverage by closely working with the insurance carriers their benefits are from. I work with carriers such as BlueCross BlueShield , Aetna, and UnitedHealthcare.
- BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR at Benefitfocus.com
- TEAM MEMBER at CHICK-FIL-A
- OVERNIGHT CASHIER at Harris Teeter
- NIGHT AUDITOR at HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS
6 months at this Job
- Associate - Nursing
- - Biology
• Benefits administrator for 200+ employees
• Recruit for all positions including but not limited to: Senior VP of Sales, Sales Manager, Warehouse Manager, Account Manager, Senior Network Engineer, Network Technician, Administrative, Warehouse Assistant, Delivery Driver
• Creating job posts, phone screening, in person interviews
• New hire onboarding
• Offboarding, exit interviews
- Corporate Recruiter/Benefits Administrator at Copiers Northwest
- Human Resources Generalist at Fedelta Home Care
- Staffing Manager at Robert Half
- District Court Clerk at King County District Court
6 months at this Job
- - General Studies
Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliation, Credit Card Reconciliation, Wire Transfers, Inner-Company Transfers, E-Checks, Filing (these duties are performed for four different businesses under one umbrella), Quarterly Taxes, Payroll, Employee Benefits Administrator, Employee Store/Loan Accounts, Garnishments, Workers Compensation, Warranty Processing, Return Processing, Quality Control, Customer Service, Failed Payment Notifications, and Various other Duties as Assigned
- Accountant/Benefits Administrator at Lone Wolf Distributors
- Secretary to the Board at South Pend Oreille Fire and Rescue
- Secretary to the Board at Pend Oreille Fire District 4
- Court Clerk II at Kalispel Tribe of Indians
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- AA degree - Accounting