Administer Benefits for a,Third Party Administrator. Process medical,dental, vision, and prescription claims. Denied claim follow-up
- Benefits Administrator at Custom Design Benefits
- Claims Specialist at TRUSTMARK INSURANCE COMPANY
- Credentialing Manager at PROFESSIONAL DENTAL ALLIANCE, LLC
- Claims Specialist at HARRINGTON HEALTH
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Health Administration
- Medical Assitant - Diploma - Medcal Adsistant
Benefits Administrator responsible for providing information and ensuring benefit plans and documents are within compliance according to Employee Benefit laws.
• Writes, maintains, and supports a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in the development of standard reports for on-going internal customer needs. Drafts and types emails, letters, and other documents.
• Ensures that strict confidentiality is consistently maintained in order that all records, documents, and related information pertaining to high level executive plans and decisions affecting Company operations are not compromised.
• Ensures company compliance with the provisions of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), COBRA, and HIPAA.
• Administers employee benefit programs including enrollments, changes, terminations, file maintenance, etc. Answers Family Member benefit questions and resolves problems related to eligibility, and access. Reports any issues and trends to the Benefits Manager.
• Assesses and determines eligibility of Family Members; assigns effective dates for benefits; communicates status of changes with Family Members.
• Assists in ensuring that all benefit plan documents, summary plan descriptions, booklets and information brochures are accurate and current for dissemination to Family Members.
• Processes all third-party benefit invoices.
• Actively participates in equitable problem resolution and improved working relationships.
• Answers state agencies requests for information on medical care plan enrollment of current Family Members due to court orders.
• Responds promptly to Benefit Customer Service telephone calls to resolve Family Member benefit questions regarding medical, prescription drug, dental, and vision, life insurance, and disability benefits.
• Collaborates with payroll/finance and other departments to ensure payroll deductions and billing are accurate as needed.
• Conducts New-hire orientation benefits presentation ensuring customers understand plan details so that they can choose a plan that best fit their needs.
- Benefits Administrator at WHATABURGER RESTURANTS
- Closing Specialist at SPECTRUM ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT
- Benefits and Entitlements Administrator at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
- Office Administrator for Recruitment and Job Placement at UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
• Manage all aspects of the human resource department for 25 property locations including corporate office
• Conducts new hire orientation, on-boarding, and termination
• Assist regional managers in making strategic employee decisions in order to create the most effective team of "A" players
• Established new interview protocol in order to screen the best candidates for the positions
• Identifies staff vacancies recruits, interviews and selects applicants
• Created an employee engagement platform in order to better serve the employee and raise employee retention
• Serves as a link between the employees and management in order to resolve employee conflicts, questions, concerns
• Created employee appreciation and team building outings in order to foster a real sense of team
• Acts a liaison for the company's scholarship fund, coordinating kick off events and informational meetings
• Process bi-weekly payroll for 78+ employees
• Benefits administrator
• Maintain employee profiles in HRIS system, leave accruals (PTO), and benefits
• Direct contact for all FMLA and worker's comp claims
• Maintains all State and Federal requirements
- Benefits administrator at FIRST CUMBERLAND PRO PERTIES
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER BJKF at LLC A KRYSTAL FRANCHISE CO
- benefits administrator at 170+ Employees
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- - HUMAN
As the Benefits Administrator at Community Memorial Health System I am responsible for managing all aspects of the self-insured health benefits, fully insured life and disability benefits, and deferred compensation benefits for 2000+ CMHS employees.
• Consult and collaborate with Accounting/finance Dept. regarding budgeting
• Ensure ERISA Compliance
• Manage and organize annual Open Enrollment for 2000 benefit eligible employees
• Evaluate and make recommendations on current benefits for cost effectiveness, employee/member satisfaction, and competitiveness in the marketplace.
• Work closely with broker through all RFP Processes
• Resolve claims processing issues
• Review and resolve HIPAA issues
• Ensure compliance with ACA, FMLA, CFRA, PDL, USERRA and ADA
• Manage accuracy and distribution of Benefit package materials
- Employee Benefits Administrator at Community Memorial Health System
- Senior Program Administrator at County of Ventura/Ventura County Health Care Plan
- Senior Benefits Coordinator at City of Oxnard
- Sr. Human Resources Generalist at Superior Court of California, Co. of Ventura
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- B. S. - Business Management
Payroll Specialist - 250+ hourly, salary, and independent contractors/employees. Multi state AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, MO, OH, OK, TX, WV. Benefits Administrator - Health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD. 401k. Monthly reconciliations. Eligibility verification.
Payroll Specialist - 250+ hourly, salary, and independent contractors/employees. Multi state AL, FL, GA, LA, MS, MO, OH, OK, TX, WV.
Benefits Administrator - Health, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD. 401k. Monthly reconciliations. Eligibility verification.
- Payroll Specialist - Benefits Administrator at HackbarthDelivery Service, Inc
- Payroll Manager- Benefits Administrator at Empire Construction
- Full Charge Bookkeeper, A/P - A/R, Payroll Specialist at JORDAN PILE DRIVING INC
- Office Manager ,Bookkeeper, A/P - A/R, Payroll Specialist at ERNEST CONSTRUCTION, LLC
10 months at this Job
- AA - Accounting
AR, AP, Reconciliation of Bank accounts, Credit Card Accounts and Vendor Statements, Client Invoicing, Generate NOT's, Quickbooks Enterprise and Quickbooks Online, Acquire Permits for Projects, Benefits Administrator, Payroll Maintain Subcontractor Insurance Status. HR responsibilities included creating job descriptions and posting positions on various job boards, screening applicants, Maintain and perform on-site testing for per-employment and random drug and alcohol program, enter hours worked for job costing and creation of payroll via Quick Books.
- Finance Manager, Benefits Administrator at Stevens Kitchens, Inc.
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper at LSR Custom Cabinets, Inc.
- Office Manager/Human Resource Manager at Tim E Lee Trucking, Inc
- Office Administrator/Human Resource Admin at Triple Play Communications
2 years at this Job
- Associate - Business Administration
• Provide administrative support in one or more specialized functions of Benefits administration to include Health Benefits: Dental, Vision, Healthcare FSA, short and long-term disability, basic life insurance, 401K Retirement plan.
• Responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of benefit plans for assigned clients using established procedures and detailed instructions
• Performs benefit calculations when required
• Maintain benefits member database
• Prepare benefit statements and year-end update of benefit records
• Provide basic advice and guidance to clients or plan members
• Assist employees in the completion of appropriate forms, calculation of benefits or premiums
• Liaise with actuarial staff, senior consultants or senior administrator/manager, as well as trust company and insurance company representatives.
• Coach and advise less experienced administrators
• Supervise staff and delegates tasks effectively
• Coordinate draft invoices for small to medium sized clients
- Benefits Administrator at Xerox Services
- Bilingual Certified Financial Advisor/Business Developer at Consumer Education Services Incorporated
- Rental Car Agent/Sales at University Ford
- Salesperson/Manager at South Side Auto Brokers
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Travel and Tourism
- BA - Communications
BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION: Administer HR benefits programs including life, health, dental, vision insurance, 403B, paid time off, leave of absence, FMLA, STD, LTD, workers’ comp, employee referrals, service awards, etc. for 1000+ employees. Maintains all workers comp claims. Implement benefit annual enrollment process, ongoing communication and education process/strategy, troubleshooting and provide input relevant to vendor management. Serve as the HR main point of contact for employee benefits and employee relations. Create employee communication plans for all HR initiatives. Assist management in the development of communication strategies by planning, organizing, and implementing communication programs, tactics, and materials. Assist in the HR development and implementation of health communication products that are responsive to the needs of the company and its audience. Coordinate transfer of benefits-related data to external vendors, plan providers, auditors, and consultants. Conduct HR research pertaining to employee benefit plans and provide input into recommendations for benefit plan changes. Analyze benefits experience for cost-control and risk-assessment factors. Recommend and monitor HR budget allocations for employee benefits. Prepare HR reports relevant to cost analysis and reporting. Conduct HR educational and outreach efforts on various platforms. Assist with communicating the organization's message through various digital, print, and social media formats. COMPLIANCE: Review employee benefit program performance and recommend options to meet organizational needs, manage costs and add value to company’s overall compensation package. Keep abreast of HR business needs in area and potential HR impacts. Responsible for all updates to Benefits (HR) Preservice training curriculum and training. Understand and interpret HR policies and procedures as it applies to benefits as needed for communicating the information. Audit insurance invoices on a quarterly basis in a timely manner. Prepare and communicate information to employees and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures. DATA, RECORDS AND SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT: Maintain current benefit forms and information on HR shared, HR public folders, website and Intranet. Responsible for making changes as needed and communicating those changes. Work with HRIS and Payroll Administrator to develop, update, and modify codes, tables, reports, and other systems applications as they relate with employee benefit plans and services. Monitor and process all benefit eligibility changes based on employee status changes. Keep HR records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations and employee statistics for government reporting. Track HR trends pertaining to issues and metrics for service-level agreements with vendors. Run all HR census reports needed for annual benefits premium renewals. Maintain current knowledge of HR legal requirements (Employment Law, FMLA, EEO, ADA, COBRA, ACA), government reporting regulations, program trends, and prevailing HR practices among similar organizations affecting employee benefit functions and ensure HR policies, HR procedures and HR reporting are in compliance. Manage HR recruiting for all vacant positions. Administer and manage the employment job board online.
- BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR at LIFESPAN
- HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR/FIELD SUPPORT SPECIALIST at MAXIM HEALTHCARE
- RESTAURANT MANAGER at TANGY CAFÉ AND EATERY
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Producer: Responsible for educating clients of their potential exposures and providing them with the right products they need. I properly protect our clients of their assets physically and financially. The insurance industry as a whole is very intricate and is crucial that I am well educated in all fields to assist those in need. work with clients renewals by quoting various carriers and discussing with the client the proper fitting plans. In addition to the sales of plans I also service our clients with their needs with billing, plan education and claims.
● Benefits Administrator: Solely responsible for the benefits department at our agency. I
Producer: Responsible for educating clients of their potential exposures and providing
them with the right products they need. I properly protect our clients of their assets
physically and financially. The insurance industry as a whole is very intricate and is crucial
that I am well educated in all fields to assist those in need.
work with clients renewals by quoting various carriers and discussing with the client the proper fitting plans. In addition to the sales of plans I also service our clients with their
needs with billing, plan education and claims.
- Producer & Benefits Administrator at McCue Captains Agency
- Club Representative at Proven Muscle Athletic Club
- Marketing & Sales Intern at Plymouth Rock Assurance New Jersey
- Banquet Server at Marsh Creek Country Club
4 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Business Administration
• Administer and maintain company benefits programs to include health, dental, life, disability, health flexible spending account (HFSA), dependent care assistance program (DCAP) and health savings accounts (HSA) 55,000+ employee's plus dependents. Understand Benefits rules and eligibility for both self-insured and fully insured plans of up to 10 different health providers. STD eligibility content expert.
• Oversee Health Savings Account (HSA) reconciliation and management for three HSA custodians. This included processing wire and ach fund transfers each exempt and non-exempt payday as well as ensuring individual HSA's were activated and contributions properly transferred to individuals open accounts.
• Report analysis including any corrections to job information or personal demographic disparities in PeopleSoft to make certain proper benefit options offered and correct benefits deductions are maintained.
• Analyze point of service survey results in order to enhance tools and communications regarding benefits.
• Handle complex customer escalations. Requires communication between a third party benefits administrator, the employee and appropriate business partners to resolve issue as situation dictates.
• Handle all recordkeeping of sensitive and legal documents in a confidential manner while complying with federal guidelines including ERISA, HIPAA and COBRA compliance. Additionally, overseeing compliance of state specific requirements that include; Massachusetts Employer Health Insurance Responsibility Disclosure (HIRD) and Fair Share Contribution (FSC) Reporting and San Francisco Health Care Security Ordinance (HCSO).
• Team lead role to distribute department work, point of contact for senior benefit escalations.
• Annual Enrollment (AE) support including travel to benefits road shows, participating in chat sessions, communication reviews and spot audits, increased customer relation 1:1 support, review AE specific customer satisfaction surveys.
• Support testing for quarterly client acceptance production migrations and annual enrollment changes.
• Key involvement for the Intel to Hewitt Transition requiring intense testing and thorough documentation from "As-is" and "To-be" processes.
• Process National Medical Support Notices, manage Disabled Dependent eligibility audits. Respond to legal subpoenas and complete employee health verification requests.
• Data entries of Benefit Election Forms, Adoption/Legal Guardianship Forms, Health Savings Account contributions, Domestic Partner enrollment, and Life Insurance at will elections and Beneficiary designations.
- Benefits Administrator at Intel Corporation
- Spotlight Recognition for Customer Service at Annual Enrollment
- Assistant to the VP of Human Resources at L&M Technologies
- Employee Service Representative at GAP Inc, - Corporate Shared Service Center
9 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.S. - Business Management