My goal istobeina growth orientated company. I would like to work in a team focused environment where I can add my experience in human resources and customer service. I have been characterized as being the ultimate planner. Core Skill Areas ◆ Organization ♦ Operation budget ◆ Schedule ♦ Benefits ◆ Interview ♦ Payroll budget ◆ FMLA ♦ 401K ◆ Training ♦ COBRA ◆ Kronos ♦ Workday MT Carmel/Trinity Hospital-Columbus, OH 10/2018-Currently Benefits Analyst ◆ Input FMLA leaves into Kronos ◆ Update leave information in Workday ◆ Research and respond to The Hartford on ADAAA approvals
- Benefits Analyst at MT Carmel/Trinity Hospital
- Leave of Absence Team Lead at SEDGWICK
- Sales Associate at ARCHIVERS
- Operations Team Leader at JO-ANN FABRIC -Dublin
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - business
Benefits Analyst: Tasked with the initial implementation of HRIS for start-up management company. Worked with ADP and brokerage company to design benefit plans. Responsible for the day to day control of benefit programs. Analyzes data and creates reports as requested by leadership. Main point of contact for associates regarding benefit inquiries and solutions. Creates departmental benefits communication materials to keep associates informed and engaged with the department. Ran bi-weekly payroll for 5,000 associates while payroll department was understaffed from December through June. · Implemented HRIS ADP WorkForce Now and all supporting modules including: payroll, benefits, time and attendance, and absence management. · On boarded 103 retirement communities in 2018. · Implemented and managed e-Verify to ensure associate eligibility. · Implemented and manages ACA tracking for 6,000 Associates. · Managed HRIS security access for all associates. · Educates associates on 401k plan, Audits 401k contribution files. Participation has grown by 65% since February 2018. · Open Enrollment: Prepared company-wide webinars, revised benefits guide for 2019. · Ensures data integrity of HRIS by auditing data and by creating reports in HRIS. · Creates HRIS training guides by partnering with Learning and Development Team. · Administers COBRA through third party interface.
- Benefits Analyst at Eclipse Senior Living
- Shared Services Specialist at HOLIDAY RETIREMENT
- Quality Assurance Manager at COAST REHABILITATION SERVICES
- Support Plan Coordinator/Team Lead at PATHPOINT
1 month at this Job
- A.S. Business - Marketing
Full-time Benefits Analyst working to support the benefits, workers compensation and disability
management inquiries of our employees
• Partner with employees to give information about medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance coverage. Provide quality customer service to employees resulting in increased satisfaction in benefits options and personal peace of mind.
• Log and track worker's compensation injuries and help facilitate a transitional work program that allows employees to return to work with limitations while healing.
• Assist employees with information about initiating Family Medical Leave and remain employee's liaison for insurance billing, doctor's extension notes, and general inquiries throughout their time off work.
• Liason between UCI and third party who administers dependent eligibility for insurance plans.
• Consult with employee relations colleagues in matters involving leaves of absence/disability management.
• Partner with Employee Wellness Consultant and with Engagement Consultant on special projects as needed.
• Present benefits training to new employees on their first day and pregnancy disability training to employees ready to go on leave of absence.
- Benefits Analyst at UCI Medical Center
- Human Resources Shared Services Specialist at Hoag Hospital
- Business Owner/Caterer at Epicurean Events
- Human Resources Administrative Specialist at City of Orange
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology
Benefits ANALYST (2017-Present)
● Reduced file errors by over 90% for all carrier connection feeds through strategic auditing of all core and voluntary benefit plans in conjunction with vendor engagement and management.
● Resolved health savings account employer/employee contributions which triggered $50,000 in missed payroll deductions and employer contributions to be reconciled.
● Created self-billing invoicing reporting for Life and Disability which allowed $200,000 in premiums to be reconciled and $80,000 worth in of missed payments to remitted. New process allowed disability benefit payments to be released to teammates.
● Implemented FMLA system with third party administrator allowing for lawful tracking and administration of FMLA, ADA and USERRA leaves
- Benefits Analyst at OB Hospitalist Group
- HR Consultant I at Atrium Health
- Human Resource Coordinator at Inconma
- Senior Associate Service Center Representative at Express LLC
2 years at this Job
- B.A - Mass Communication
Verified patient eligibility Input patient data Verified insurance benefits Reviewed A/R monthly reports Researched denied medical claims
- Benefits Analyst at Circulatory Centers of America
- A/R Analyst at Team Health
- Medical Biller at Computer Application Inc
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Insurance and Coding
Ensure employees have access to receiving the health care they are entitled to by problem
solving multiple benefits issues. Educate employees on benefit plans for open enrollment.
● Explain health and welfare benefits to employees clearly
● Service hundreds of employees with excellent customer service through the phone and email
● Analyze and problem solve employees' benefits issues
● Process benefits data to ensure employees receive their health benefits
● Understand UCLA's leave policies and rights (Family Medical Leave Act, California Family Rights Act/CFRA, etc) to explain to employees their benefits while on leave of absence.
● Create billing letters for employees who are on a leave of absence. Prepare employee's leave of absence packets for mailing
● Process benefits payments using EDB and analyze premiums for correct payments
● Collaborate with department representatives on how to process employees' benefits and educate representatives on UCLA benefits and policies
● Assist employees during Open Enrollment by educating employees of benefit changes. J. Chang 1
- Benefits Analyst at University of California
- Pension Specialist at Willis Towers Watson
- Human Resources Intern at Sutter Health
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelors of in Psychology - Psychology
• SME for benefits software (WinTeam) issues, pricing and client specific offerings.
• Benefit Expense Reports: Prepare monthly file by verifying proper enrollment, plans and costs.
• Import cleaned data into custom Access database; Provide Benefit expense bill-back information to Billing and Operations for select clients; Prepare revised file for upload to GL.
• Develop statistics and analysis with regard to Benefits enrollment for management as needed.
• Cross train team members as it relates to ongoing changes with Benefits software, ACA and client offerings and pricing.
• Supervise Benefits temporary employees and assign projects as needed.
• Prepare pricing and benefit plans for acquisitions.
• Assist with open enrollment as needed including benefits software and online enrollment testing.
- Benefits Analyst at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- Sr. Benefits Specialist at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
- Benefits Specialist at ALLIED UNIVERSAL
3 years at this Job
Under the general direction of the Benefits Supervisor: Provide campus wide counseling, interpretation, implementation and problem resolution for all UC health & welfare, and disability programs; Provide timely and accurate benefits enrollment, premium payments and actions that affect pay, benefits for all employees; Independently analyze and resolve problems regarding eligibility and carrier contracts and advise departments on personnel/payroll requirements for benefits actions. Serve as accountant for the insurance direct prepayment process; oversee the benefits transactions; Serve as case manager four employees on leave relative to their health & welfare benefits continuation and disability claims process; Work closely with the employee, department, HR units and insurance carriers.
- Benefits Analyst at University of California, Davis
- Human Resources Specialist at Blue Shield of California
- Human Resources Assistant at Mountain Valley Therapy
- Supply Tech, GS at Sierra Army Depot
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Journalism
- - journalism and general studies
• Administered benefits for 16,000 employees
• Processed UPAY850 forms, allowing employees to enroll, change or cancel benefits
• Completed discrepancy reports and reached out to carriers to confirm/expedite coverage
• Answered questions regarding ACA de-enrollments, family member eligibility and plans
• Sent out COBRA notices for qualifying events
• Selected for HR Benefits data validation team
• Worked with the UC Office of the President for exceptions
- BENEFITS ANALYST at UC San Diego Health
- HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISOR at UC SAN DIEGO HEALTH
- HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR at UC SAN DIEGO HEALTH
- HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR at PINNACLE HOTELS USA
1 month at this Job
- B.S. - HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- B.A. - FASHION MERCHANDISING
• nalyze and compare benefit data generated from multiple health insurance invoice reconciliations, benefit platforms, and multiple payroll systems
• Identify and recommend opportunities to improve process efficiencies and streamline benefits administration
• Work with IT to collaborate and streamline reporting needs and to verify data accuracy
• Create SOP’s for existing and new processes within reporting, benefits administration and the HR department
• Remit payroll deductions from multiple payroll systems and varying payroll frequencies, for benefits and 401k deductions
• Red Cross - First Aid and CPR certified as of November 30, 2018
- Benefits Analyst at MVP Staffing
- State Relations Analyst at
- at GCG Financial
- Benefits Coordinator at GCG Financial
7 months at this Job