Edit position Benefits Coordinator (Contract Position) Empowered Benefits Benefits Coordinator (Contract Position) Company NameEmpowered Benefits Dates EmployedSep 2012 – Nov 2012 Employment Duration3 mos LocationCharlotte, North Carolina Area Manage all aspects of servicing employee benefit accounts. Addressing beneficiary inquiries regarding benefits packages while ensuring positive client experience. Key Achievements: * Customer Service in assisting with employees questions regarding account. * Communicating with employees to help them gain access to their accounts for their benefits. * Delivered choice to employees through packaging a variety of products to which employees would not otherwise have access. * Provided a positive experience in choosing the benefit plans for employees and their families.
- Benefits Coordinator at Empowered Benefits
- Recruiter at Legalshield (Marathon)
- Office Manager at Arbo Appliance Repair
2 months at this Job
- MS - Education/Skills
- - Criminal Justice
I'm a benefits coordinator for a dental office. Responsible for reception of the front office and coordinating treatment for patients.
- Benefits Coordinator at Pacific Dental Services
- Cashier, customer service at Spring Creek Store
- Arizona Cashier, Customer Service at Fry's
1 year at this Job
- - Psychology
As a benefits coordinator I set up appointments with members to explain the benefits included in their company's package as well as additional benefits that are available to them. I also assist them in completing all required paperwork.
- Benefits Coordinator at The Weatherspoon Agency
- Sales Professional at Step One Automotive Group
- Cross Country Driver at M&M American Inc
- OTR Driver/Owner Operator at Custom Farms Services
2 months at this Job
- - Equine Science
- - Medical Assisting
- - Anatomy and Physiology
Cleveland, OH 2017 to Present A sole proprietorship providing counseling and services to individuals and families. Benefits Coordinator Verifies client health care benefits and submits claims for payment. Generates invoices, codes, and interacts with insurance companies to resolve issues and disputes.
- Benefits Coordinator at M.Frierson LLC
- Administrative Assistant, Director of Accounting at RMS INVESTMENT GROUP, LLC
- Universal Banker, Retail Banking at PNC BANK
- Personal Banker at FIRST MERIT BANK
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Diploma - John F. Kennedy
Regional Benefits Coordinator-Independent Agent/Owner
• Drives sales and increasing market share through self generated marketing via traditional and digital campaigns.
• Negotiates contract rates and terms for clients and insurance carriers.
• Analyzes market trends and makes decisions in order to build a profitable book of business and justifiable ROI.
• Identifies new business opportunities within varying geographical territories to increase market share.
• Increased sales productivity for each assigned area by 23% for FY 2017.
- Regional Benefits Coordinator at National Senior Benefits Services
- Executive Team Leader-Logistics at TARGET CORPORATION
- at TARGET CORPORATION
- Executive Team Leader- Assets Protection at TARGET CORPORATION
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Political Science
Served as Benefits Coordinator for Law Enforcement Agency with 1100+ employees. Enrolled new employees in FLEX Benefits Program and re-enrolled all employees on yearly basis.
• Processed all types of Leaves of Absence including Family Medical Leave.
• Processed retirement paperwork and early retirement incentive program (ERIP).
• Processed Worker's Compensation claims and hearings.
• Conducted investigations and resolved claims of sexual harassment.
• Completed unemployment claims and appeals and represented employer in hearings.
• Responsible for start-up and development of position of Benefits Coordinator for Cuyahoga County Sheriff.
• Managed personnel records.
• Handled other assorted HR generalist workplace issues. Key Results:
• Brought workers' compensation program into full compliance. Instituted preferred providers list and trained managers and associates on procedures to follow in case of injury.
• Reduced unemployment compensation costs through meticulous recordkeeping and ensuring that company did not pay for benefits for which employees were ineligible.
• Collaborated on employee manual covering issues including disciplinary procedures, code of conduct, FMLA policy and benefits information.
- Benefits Coordinator at CUYAHOGA COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT
13 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Communications
Benefits Coordinator Innovative Sleep Center Verify all Insurance and request authorizations that come through for Sleep Studies and Durable medical equipment for five clinics from California. Also assist Washington clients as well. Time management and attention to detail is key.work aging report. Write appeal letters.
- Benefits Coordinator at Innovative Sleep Centers
- Medical Assistant Specialist 3 at Healthcare Authority
- Medical Billing Specialist at OBHG ( part-time contract work that will be ending. Hours are evening and I choose times)
- Insurance Verification Specialist at Sound Family Medicine
5 months at this Job
- High school
Helped Seniors with state regulated benefits and life insurance.
- Benefits Coordinator at North American Senior Benefits
- Accounting Clerk at Walmart
- Clerk at Charles City Commissoner of the Revenue
at this Job
- Some college
I am a medical benefits coordinator for home health care services. My position includes verifying medical benefits and obtaining initial authorization. I collect necessary paperwork and clinical information from home health care agenices. When the authorization is obtained from the insurance, I then create and authorization from Option Care, and send it to the agency. I work with customer service skills and attention to detail. I also assist in training new employees.
- Medical Benefits Coordinator at Option Care
- Customer Service Representative at Lincare/Health Care Solutions
- Inside Sales Representative at Advanced Lighting Technologies, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Edgepark Surgical, Inc
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Education
- High school diploma
December 2014 - Current
Post Holdings, Inc. is a consumer-packaged goods holding company managing 11,500 employees globally and generating annual revenues of $6.26B.
• Created tracking system for pension plans according to collective bargaining agreement dates to streamline administration of benefits and census data for Us and Canadian plans
• Established SOP for Canadian Pension Adjustments, end of year auditing and census
• Implemented automated file feeds by working closely with HRIS and vendors to replace and streamline process.
• Trained new employee as the department grew from 4 to 10 employees, including creating training manuals, SOP's and reference handbook
• Project leader for implementing Alex Tool - an online user guide to Open Enrollment for 12k employees with 10 Benefit deduction groupings
• Point of contact for business unit's HR departments, employees, retirees on enrollment and processes in relation to Health and Welfare, Life insurance, Flexible/ Healthcare spending accounts, Long and Short-Term Disability, retirement, pensions and other company offered benefits
• Assists in regulatory filings and tax preparations, including non-discrimination, yearly audits, and pension adjustments for Canadian T-4's
• Coordinates creation, production and distribution of materials communicating benefit plan provisions and features to employees, including form design and production, including open enrollment and plan updates
• Partners closely with Payroll to update benefits applications in payroll system for purpose of implementing new benefit plans and changing benefits payroll deductions
- Benefits Coordinator at Post Holdings
- Sr. Care Associate at Cigna Behavioral
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology - Sociology