Benefits Manager at Calab Inc, Arlington, TX
As Representative Payee for Social Security Benifiiciaries, I was responsible for the management of 100+ consumer funds. Calab Inc. is a group home provider with 24 hour care for people with disabilities.
• Data entry of all funds for consumers using QuickBooks and Excel
• Multiple bank transactions
• Distribute all funds to staff and receive all change and necessary paperwork to meet government guidelines
• Keep all files for consumers accurate and up to date
- Benefits Manager at Calab Inc
- Food Service Manager at Arlington ISD
- Shift Supervisor at Parkwest Staffing
6 months at this Job
- Associates of Arts Degree - Business
- - Certified Medical Assistant
NELSON STAFFING/ MECHANICS BANK November 2017 to Present Benefits Manager – Contract Position Manage Benefits and LOA departments. · Responsible for all aspects of company Open Enrollment · Manage Company Benefits, Retirement, COBRA Administration · Managed vendors and brokers processed invoices for payment · Supervised a team of 3 people in Benefits Department. · Responsible for Retirees Benefit Plans. Processed payments and performed audit to ensure all accounts were current. · Supervised and Manage all Leaves of Absences, Worker’ Compensation and Personal Leaves · Processed year end Osha reports · Worked closely with payroll department for year reports for tax forms (1095A and 1095C)
- Benefits Manager at Mechanics Bank - Nelson's Stafffing
- Benefits Manager at My Goods Market / United Pacific
- Benefits Specialist at ULIMATE STAFFING/ MY GOODS MARKET
- Human Resources - Consultant at Methond360
8 months at this Job
* Promoted from Program Counselor to Benefits Manager in April 2004. * Serves as a resource to all staff, responding promptly and courteously to information requests and concerns of over 1500 employees through eight corporations and across 3 States. * Administer the agency benefits programs including Life, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, HSA, Disability, PFL and Voluntary Insurances Programs. * Assist in the obtaining and evaluating of benefit contract proposals. * Inform new employees of their benefit options and communicate any changes in current benefit plans to existing employees. * Monitor benefit bills for accuracy and maintain records of benefits plan participation. * Conduct annual benefit presentations in Rochester, Buffalo and the Carolinas. * Responsible for all communication and processing during Open Enrollment periods. * Administer the agency's Self Funded Workers' Compensation and Safety Programs. * Review staff injury reports, conduct case review, monitor trends and supervise claims filing. Ensure OSHA compliance and attend hearings. * Give feedback and recommendations after every injury event in order to, hopefully, prevent another occurrence from happening. * Coordinate Short and Long-term Disability Benefits. * Daily interactions with payroll in ensuring employees benefits and pay are correct. * Answer questions and provide director to staff and supervisors regarding leaves, including the ADA, NYS Statuary Disability, NYS Statuary Paid Family Leave and FMLA. * Identify any legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resource functions. Ensure that all policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance. * Supervise and train the Benefits Coordinator.
- Benefits Manager at DePaul Group, Inc
17 years at this Job
- BA - Political Science
• Program Administration and Vendor Management: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurances, Disability, EAP for the United States. 3,000+ employees + dependents and retirees
• Leave of absence: Administer pay instruction for all US leaves to include STD, FMLA, Parental, State Leaves.
• Wellness: Oversee and guide programming; two in-house direct report Health Coaches, Health Fairs
• Invoicing: +8MM/FY- PO/vendor creation, processing M/M. Annual budget of 41MM.
• Open Enrollment: Socializing changes, communication strategy + execution, UAT, education sessions.
• Communication: quarterly eUpdates, policy updates (SPD, one-pagers), orientation for the US.
• Audits: DC + DB 5500s + 8955SSAs, 401k compliance- Investment Committee with fiduciary responsibilities, SF HCSO, HSA bank funding, death claims, Stop-Loss. Assistant Benefits Manager/Benefits Analyst
• Supporting Professional Beauty, Consumer Beauty, Luxury, and Headquarter divisions by delivering competitive, high quality benefits for Coty- US. Approximately 3,400 employees end-to-end. Human Resources Generalist (Renamed HRBP to date)
• Full-cycle recruitment and employee relations responsibilities for assigned client groups.
• Benefits liaison for North Carolina site; approximately 800 FTEs
• Manage leave of absence programs, including Short Term Disability and FMLA HR Project Consultant, Skin Care (Philosophy)
• Project-based staffing goal of 169 full-time positions during the Philosophy business move. 100% on-time completion.
• SAP super-user for HR project allocations.
• Developed and implemented a four week training program for new Operators.
- Benefits Manager at Coty, Incorporated
- at Agency Recruitment
- HR Coordinator at SAS Institute
3 years, 10 months at this Job
- MA - Human Resources Management
- Bachelor's - Public and Interpersonal Communication
- Bachelor's - Political Science
- Durham, NC 2016 - Current
A market-leading innovator of lighting-class LEDs, LED lighting and semiconductor solutions for wireless and power applications.
Responsible for managing Cree's global benefits function and programs, including but not limited to the Health & Welfare plans, the 401(k) retirement plan, Life & Disability programs, and wellness
programs. Design and create the future of Cree's benefits package that will help support Cree's
growth strategies and objectives
• Provides leadership regarding benefit plan design and execution through thorough analysis of benefit plans compared to market and peer groups. Identify benefit opportunities/programs that will control medical trend.
• Manage annual benefits projects including: open enrollment, reporting and discrimination testing.
• Lead role in managing wellness program initiatives, performance, developing strategy and result measurements.
• Manages vendor/carrier and broker/consultant relationships against established service-level agreements.
• Works collaboratively with Finance for fiscal management of benefits programs including updating benefit cost projections.
• Oversees 401k administration including, quarterly Committee Meetings, coordination of the annual audit and Form 5500 filing process.
• Provides ongoing leadership to three direct reports to ensure compliance and timely processing of enrollments, terminations, status changes.
• Ensure all plan documents and Summary Plan Descriptions are maintained with current provisions.
- Benefits Manager at CREE, INC
- Manager -Benefits Strategy and Compliance at FAMILY DOLLAR STORES
- Manager - U.S. Benefits at POLYMER GROUP, INC
- Manager - Benefits Customer Service at JOHNSON CONTROLS, INC
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mass Communications-Radio / TV
Up to $50,000- Policy paid by Talley Immediate Long-term Disability Insurance 60% of Base Salary - Policy paid by Talley Immediate Health/Dental/Vision Benefits Payroll/Benefits Manager will provide December 1, 2017 - if documents one month prior to effective date hired in September. January 1, 2018 - if hired in October
- Payroll/Benefits Manager at Life Insurance Policy
1 month at this Job
- High school
I worked for Aon Corporation in India for 14 years in various processes and roles. My last assignment had been leading the Claims and Appeals Management based on the US tax and labor law called ERISA, in the capacity of a Benefits Manager. My team comprised of 50 direct and indirect subordinates and generated a revenue of $5M per annum. I have worked as a Project Manager, Operations Manager and People Manager in various processes within Aon Corporation. I have lead the Business Continuity and Resource Management for my business unit comprising of more than 800 colleagues. I am a Project Management Professional and a Green Belt certified. Black Belt Project (Project Member) - Planned and executed cross-utilization of 250+ colleagues that included lean and peak period analysis of 7 processes, skill mapping, cross-training, FMEA and deployment of colleagues that led to reduction in cost of 30 full time executives. Green Belt Project (Project Leader) - Improved Turn Around Time (TAT) of the process from 30 days to 5 days and saved $200,000 through DMAIC methodology. Lean Project (Project Leader) - 20% reduction of Average Processing Time (APT) and reduction of an average cost of 6 full time executives through Value Stream Mapping. Dependent Verification Project (Project Leader) - Managed Level 1 and Level 2 audits of 0.5 million dependents of NYC (Federal Employees) with 120+ full time executives that led to over $5 Million Savings.
- Benefits Manager at Aon Corporation (Alight Solutions)
14 years at this Job
- Master's - Global Management
- Bachelor of Commerce - Commerce
Beaverton, OR Jan 2017 - Present Industrial staffing company in business since 1988. Madden also has a steel fabrication shop used to build custom structures such as the "Portland Loo". Payroll and Benefits Manager Multi-State Payroll, Benefits Administration, ACA compliance, and other various projects. Coats Custom software is used. Union and Non-Union employees. Government Certified Payrolls. Prevailing Wage jobs for Public Works Projects. Accounts Receivable.
- Payroll and Benefits Manager at Madden Industrial Craftsmen
- Director of Human Resources at Graphic Products, Inc
- Commercial Claims Adjuster at Continental Western Insurance
- Senior Claims Adjuster at Safeco Insurance
2 years at this Job
New York, NY October 2017 - September 2018
Large conglomerate. Enterprise includes Consolidated Container Co., Boardwalk Pipeline, Diamond Offshore, CNA Insurance and Loews Hotels.
● Manage corporate and enterprise governance, strategies, and vendors/contracts/SOWs including medical/RX, HSA, FSAs, dental, vision, life, std, ltd commuter benefits, stop loss, and non-qualified and qualified plans.
● Manage benefits staff and administration; communications; annual enrollment; wellness and incentives; benefit budgets, premium reconciliation & self-funding oversite; and identification of benefit compliance gaps and remedies.
● Workday project lead for benefits and leave/absence team: Led benefits module implementation including requirements and testing of new benefits and leave/absence systems and all associated vendor feeds.
• Work with enterprise on multi-million dollar medical/RX RFP saving over 1.8 million.
• Set and implement policy administration and procedures (Ex:, New NY Paid Family Leave (PFL), ACA Healthcare Reform and Employer Mandate 6055/6056, SPD, SBCs, Plan documents, Severance Plan, and PTO policy.
- Benefits Manager at Loews Corporation
- Sr. Benefits Consultant at Aetna
- Principal Consultant at Kiaro Consulting, Inc
- Employee Benefits/Retirement Plan Compliance Paralegal (PT) at Locke Lord
11 months at this Job
- Master of Arts - (MPA) - Public Policy Administration
- Bachelor of Science - (BS) - Business Management & HR
Norton, MA 2009 - Present
For over 25 years, Total Management Solutions has been a trusted partner for mid-size companies and Fortune 1000 companies during challenging times by providing turnkey support layoffs, severance, and reductions in force.
Senior Benefits Manager, provide management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends; ensures completion of tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures; and provides training to staff and clients.
• Effectively evaluate plans to ensure corporate needs are being met advising necessary changes and recommending improvements.
• Complete payroll for over 1500 employees on weekly, bi-weekly, and semi-monthly basis.
• Provide management planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing employee benefit data and trends
• Monitor the health of client relationships including analysis of financial results, to ensure progress toward relationship goals.
• Knowledgeable of state tax laws to ensure company maintained compliance.
• Coordinate the product development and training to ensure quality customer service.
• Cross-Trained client services staff to support other departments during peak periods.
• Create strategic plan to implement and roll out, in partnership with the Operations team by increasing productivity by 25%.
• Support Outside Sales Agents with quotes, proposals, and plan and legislative compliance information.
• Process payroll through ADP Workforce Now, perform routine monthly audits, analyze costs, and usage of programs by employees.
- Senior Benefits Manager at Total Management Solutions, Inc
- Employment Resource Specialist at Upstate Career Source
- Paraprofessional instructive team member working closely at Paraprofessional Providence School Department
10 years at this Job
- - General Business
- - Travel & Tourism and Hotel Management