Union Benefits Specialist; meet with union members and families to discuss and enroll in supplemental union benefits.
- Benefits Specialist at National Income Life
- Sales Specialist - Cabinets at Lowe's
- Kitchen Designer at The Home Depot
- Substitute Teacher K-12 at Northern Tioga School District
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - Graduate Studies in Elementary Education
- BSE - Elementary Education
• Responsible for accurately maintaining employee benefits within ERISA (Employment Retirement Information Securities Act) guidelines.
• Educate leaders on key points of benefits offered and guidelines.
• Demonstrate effective communication regarding benefit options and changes.
• Coordinate and develop relationships with vendors regarding employee benefits.
• Responsible for processing employee deductions for vendor payment.
• Maintain knowledge of current ACA (Affordable Care Act) regulations.
• Accurately administer short-term disability payments.
• Coordinate necessary COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act) notices with third party benefits administrator.
• Assist employees in understanding their benefits.
• Participate in creating benefits strategies for self-funded benefits plans.
• Improve processes for benefits specialist.
• Process Qualified Medical Support Notices from the Friend of the Court.
• Assist pension analyst by processing termination packets for defined benefit plan.
- Benefits Specialist at MidMichigan Health
- Leave of Absence Specialist at
- Retail Sales Manager at Verizon Wireless
- Store Manager at McDonald's Corporation
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Masters of Science in Administration - Human Resources
- Bachelors of Business Administration - Management
Assist clients in accessing public benefits and services. To assist the Client's entry into the HIV care services systems. Ensure that clients are receiving all the benefits and entitlements for which they are eligible (AIDS Drug Assistance Program ADAP, Medi-Cal, Medicare, Medicare buy program, CARE/Health Insurance HIPP, Foods Stamps, General Relief, In home supportive services IHSS, Section 8 and other housing programs. Social Security Disability Insurance SSDI, Supplemental Security Income SSI, State Supplementary payments SSP, Temporary Aid to Needy Families TANF, and other public/private benefits. The Benefits Specialist educates clients about available benefits and provides assistance with the application process.
• Conducted Client assessments, individual Services Plan
• Create a client chart/file which all the client's documents
• Determinates Client/Patient eligibility
• Provides Benefits Orientations/Educational Workshop sessions
• Facilitating access to public assistance programs
• Document all client information on CaseWatch program.
• Enrollment worker on site for the AIDS Drug Assistance Program ADAP
- Benefits Specialist at Cal, Medicare, Medicare buy program, CARE/Health Insurance HIPP
- OMBUDSMAN at Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- MA - Administration of Non Profits Organization
I currently work as a benefits specialist and life insurance agent for Everett Agency of NWA in Rogers, AR. We work with local businesses, schools, and governments to assist employees in enrolling in supplemental benefits
- Benefits Specialist at Everett Agency of NWA
- Teacher/Coach at Crossett High School
- Field Maintenance at City of Crossett Recreation Department
- Volunteer at UAM Weevil Football Community Outreach
10 months at this Job
- - Physical Education
- bachelor's - Health/Physical Education
- - football
As a Benefits Specialist, I am co-located at The Department of Social Services to assist clients who are currently receiving General Relief. I enroll clients into the CBEST program where we assist those who are homeless and at risk of homelessness obtain a hire income through applying for Social Security benefits. I complete intakes as well as link clients to primary care physicians, mental health providers, homeless outreach teams and programs within and outside of Hopics to further assist them in acquiring their basic needs. In doing so, I input referrals into Champ as well as developed case notes for both Champ and LRS for every client seen. I also perform comprehensive assessments, provide clients SPDAT scores to the Benefits Specialist 2 as well as update Clarity. Other responsibilities include but are not limited to checking in and greeting clients, answering phones, fax, file, make appointments amongst most receptionist and clerical duties.
- Benefits Specialist at HOPICS
- Psychiatric Case Manager at Del Amo Behavioral Health Hospital
- Direct Care Worker at Diamondale Adolescent Care Facility
- Human Service Assistant at Los Angeles Dept of Children and Family Services
7 months at this Job
- None - Sociology
- High school - General Studies
Here at Chime I worked seasonal as a Benefits Specialist. I worked from a desk taking calls to assist companies on the Health and Welfare benefits they offier their employees. I would assist with medical, dental, vision and also life insurance enrollment/changes and options. Along with Health and Welfare options I would go over HSA plans ,401k, Pension and also Retirement and Medicare options and eligibility.
- Benefits Specialist at Chime Solutions
- Shift Supervisor at Allied Universal /Westmar
- Waitress, Barista, Bartender at Capital City Country Club
- Internet Sales Consultant at Marietta Mitsubishi
6 months at this Job
• Principal responsibility is to serve as a primary benefits representative for Business Processing Outsourcing clients, employees, and dependents.
• Benefits Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all BPO administrative tasks and activities are completed, in accordance with published service level agreements.
• Generate and reconcile invoices for benefit providers that are not self-billed and generate a consolidated bill for customers that require a bill.
• Provide tier one support to BPO customers and their employees who telephone or email the service center.
• Analyze and resolve all errors reported on provider error reports generated by Employease and provider generated error reports after processing of an eligibility file from Employease
• Generate daily, weekly and monthly customer reports in accordance with procedures documented in the Customer Administrative Procedures manual.
- Benefits Specialist at ADP Workforce Now
- Benefits Solution Specialist IV at ADP Workforce Now
- Sr. Benefit Specialist at Affiliated Computer Services, Inc
- Customer Service Representative at Delta Air Lines, Inc
11 years, 2 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Arts - Accounting
Government Employee for 20+ years in finance, budget, facilities support, HR, benefits and housing management. Although numerous job and learning opportunites, most ALL government time was with same employer (Department of Defense/Navy) just at different duty stations MCLANE SE - Athens, GA. Benefits Specialist - August 2008 - Present I am responsible for holding orientation for new hires to explain all of the benefits that our company offers. to include Medical, Dental and Vision to all of the life insurance, hospital care insurances and 401K. I also use this time to explain all attendance and tardy policies. I coach on Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Workers Compensation and FMLA. When I am not conducting orientation classes, I handle 600+ employees' time sheets for FMLA, LOA, and "sell" of vacation time (a choice our employees have to sell their time back, versus taking the time). I also handle all Workers Comp Claims using Enterprise reporting system, and working closely with ESIS. I handle all Short Term Disability Claims. I process FMLA paperwork, working with the employee and their treating physicians, process all new enrollees into their benefits of choice. Work with the NMS system (National Medical Support) to ensure we process and stay in compliance with The Child Support Office when there is a support order for Medical Coverage on a child. Promote employee/management relationships and ensure our employees issues in benefits, time and vacation and any other issues are handled in a timely manner. Create reports for management on status of completed training, required acknowledgements, time off and numerous other HR reports. Research issues and create transactions in People Soft. Our employess are our Customer Service base. This is a very Customer Service Oriented position
- Benefits Specialist at Department of Defense/Navy
- Financial Management Analyst at Department of Defense/Navy
- Purchasing Agent- Accounting Technician at DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY - NAVY SUPPLY CORPS SCHOOL
- Purchasing Agent at DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- AS - Accounting
- AS - Accounting
- High School Diploma
- diploma - General
Administrative Office of the Courts, Raleigh, NC
HR - Benefits Specialist
• Interprets and counsels employees on the provisions and options of the Consolidated Judicial Retirement System and the Teacher's and State Employees' Retirement System (whichever is appropriate for the employee concerned).
• Counsels employees on early disability, and normal retirement options; calculates benefits and explains regulations and procedures to assist them in securing appropriate benefits.
• Counsels employees or beneficiaries on death and survivor's benefit regulations and procedures to assist them in handling their accounts in the most cost effective manner; communicates with family members following the death of an employee to inform them of beneficiary benefits and continuation of medical insurance benefits.
• Responds orally and /or in writing to employee requests for explanations of medical benefits, benefit eligibility, rates, the continuation of coverage, and coordination of benefits with other health plans, including Medicare.
• Notifies appropriate Division staff of changes in enrollment requirements, beneficiary designations and other changes to the retirement systems, which affect record keeping and/or employee status.
• Provides information and instruction on laws and procedures to assist employees transferring from one retirement system to another and purchasing service credits within the retirement systems.
• Provides enrollment information and resolves problems for employees participating in other benefit programs.
• Reviews applications for disability income benefits; determines eligibility and medical certification; calculates benefits and submits to payroll section for payment; maintains disability claimant files, and submits records to State Treasurer's Office for reimbursement.
• Coordinates processing of data with Division and Financial Services staff to enroll new employees in appropriate benefit plans and programs. North Carolina Department of State Treasurer, Raleigh, NC HR- Benefits Counselor - Retirement Division
• Administer and educate retirement benefit programs for NC Retirement System members.
• Lead group seminars to educate NC Retirement System members
• Interpret NC Retirement Laws and General Statues for employers and members.
• Respond to written inquiries on fringe benefits, short and long term disability, death, reemployment.
• Conduct individual counseling meetings with members on benefits enrollment and plan changes
• Research, analyze and resolve high-level member concerns.
• Train employers on retirement and disability benefits process.
• Facilitate Retirement Planning Conferences throughout North Carolina.
• Conduct Webinars and virtual counseling meetings on retirement planning.
• Communicate via telephone, listening to provide quality customer service.
• Collaborate with administrators of State Health Plan, Prudential 401(k)/457 supplemental plans, Social Security Administration and Medicare. Supervisor of Document Imaging, Mail Distributions, Electronic Faxes
• Manage incoming mail operations including document imaging, mail processing, electronic faxes, microfiche and medical records.
• Run Beacon reports for staff attendance and explain HR employee benefits to staff.
• Develop, organize and monitor work processes and procedures.
• Interface with customers and internal groups to ensure needs are being met and paperwork is handled quickly.
• Conduct staff meetings and prepare staff's metric numbers monthly.
• Create spreadsheets to present monthly metrics on performance and customer service.
• Design and deliver training programs; monitor training to ensure staff skills are improving. Acting Chief, Records Manager
• Managed NC Retirement System Division Records, of over 16 million documents.
• Managed strategic plan for Records process improvement.
• Managed and lead more than twenty staff implementing human resource processes
• Managed section budget and resource planning.
• Performed analysis of performance metrics for the section.
• Re-engineered the Records Section to support opportunities for promotion and professional growth.
• Managed training, mentoring, coaching, recruiting, hiring, career planning and promoting.
• Managed audit ready Records Retention. Purchasing Agent/Deputy Chief of Accounting
• Wrote process, developed and managed an effective procurement process for Retirement Systems Division
• Purchased supplies and services of all non IT items for the division up to $50K.
• Ordered, negotiated with vendors, verified invoices for billing, tracked orders and worked with special bids.
• Supervised 18 personnel in the Accounting Department of the Division Belk, Inc., Raleigh, NC HR Assistant/Payroll Processor
• Managed the processing of weekly payroll for 180 employees
• Screened, interviewed and made recommendations to sales managers for the hiring of new associates.
• Recorded, monitored and updated PeopleSoft system with new employee benefits, applications and payroll.
• Assisted HR manager with training, setting schedules and other personnel duties within the store.
- Benefits Specialist at Administrative Office of the Courts NC State Employer
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Interpersonal and Organization Communication
Primary point of contact for Comprehensive Benefit Clients. Set up and manage benefit plans and annual enrollment. WFN Benefits technology support. Handle special benefit projects for clients. Consultative benefit support and best practices. Process Cobra, ACA, and employee qualify life events. Accomplishments Promoted to Benefits Specialist Level II within the first year in the role. Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist- CHRS Participated in an ADP MLA project to create a new SOP for comprehensive services client cases and lower the amount of escalations. Recognized by relationship managers as a proficient employee by providing service excellence to ADP clients. Assisted managers from other teams to automate Service Logs and Team Evaluation templates. Helped leaders and other teammates to do a massive update for client information. Mentoring El Paso TX and Tempe AZ new hires. Currently administrating national clients with over 5000 employees.
- Benefits Specialist at ADP, Inc
- at ADP, Inc
- Sales Manager, Retail at United Cellular
- Sales Rep. - Assistant Manager at United Cellular
5 years at this Job
- Some college