Customer Service Representative and Beverage Cart Attendant.
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Treviso Bay Golf and Country Club
- Private Aviation Concierge at Naples Airport Authority
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Plastic Surgery Associates
2 months at this Job
- - Women's Finishing School
- Level 1 - Sommelier, Wine Studies
- Ritz Carlton Silver Service
- Advanced Leadership Training
Cheryl Nowocien Telephone: (716) 940-3011 Email: [email protected] RESUME: WORK EXPERIENCE: BARDMOUR COUNTRY CLUB:
• Beverage Cart Attendant
• Bartender SENECA HICKORY STICK GOLF COURSE - FRONT HOUSE MANAGER/BARTENDER/CART BEVERAGE SERVICE:
• Bartending, setting up and serving drinks.
• Florida School of Bartending completed course 2018
• Assisting, managing, organizing in regards to special events and promotions, banquets, tournaments.
• Food and Beverage Handler (Certificate)
• Preparation of purchase orders for the liquor, food, nonalcoholic beverages as well as assisting in maintenance of end of month inventory for all such items. Biweekly payroll time sheets filled out for management. Hiring and training of employees, as well as scheduling of bartenders and servers.
• Utilizes proper cash handling techniques, per Company procedures. Closes and opens the restaurant.
• Ensures customers receive prompt, efficient, courteous, friendly, polite, and helpful customer service.
• MARRIOTT COURTYARD HOTEL MEDEIRA BEACH: 2012-2015
• Bistro operations opening and closing procedures.
• Starbucks training on cappuccinos, lattes, iced coffees, Frappuccino’s.
• Breakfast prep cook.
• CLEARWATER COUNTRY CLUB:
• Outside Server Attendant
• Server (Clubhouse) TRANSPLANT & HEPATOBILIARY SPECIALISTS: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR
• Greet patients in a pleasant and professional manner
• Screen calls, schedules appointments and referrals.
• Knowledge of eCW software; EMR system
• Take clear Appointment scheduling Input/Scan patient demographics and insurance verification/authorizations/referrals
• Enter complete patient demographics when making appointments
• Collect co-pays.
• Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT codes
• Evaluate chart data to verify all information has been received, completed and signed
• Scan insurance cards and records into patient charts.
• Check-In and Check-Out Patients
• Update product inventory weekly
• As Closer –Run end of day reports & balance payment totals
• Distribute incoming reports and correspondence in patient charts
• Track, print and send out medical records.
• Assist other Patient Services personnel as needed, may perform other duties as assigned.
• Appointment scheduling Input/Scan patient demographics and insurance information. EDUCATION: Florida School of Bartending International Correspondence School Pennsylvania - Medical Terminology Course completed 1998. LaSalle Senior High School graduated in 1978 CERTIFICATES: Florida School of Bartending Food Service and Alcohol Certificate REFERENCES: Fran Roach – supervisor golf course 772-205-5777 Thais Totzke – supervisor
• Steve Reiter - supervisor 716-609-0891
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Bardmoor Country Club
at this Job
• Delivered prompt and efficient service in a hectic and crowded environment
• Cater to 200+ guests over the 18-hole course while being responsible for accurate product inventory and accounting money
• Worked a flexible schedule to accommodate the hours of the golf course to include evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Beverage Cart
- Independent Beauty Consultant at MARY KAY COSMETICS
- Leasing Agent at THE HANOVER COMPANY
- PROFESSIONAL NANNY at
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Drives a beverage cart in a safe and cautious manner on the golf course. Delivers food orders from the grill when necessary. Sells, stocks, cleans and prepares cart daily with paper goods, fruit, prepared sandwiches, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. Collects and balance payments of each item sold on a daily basis. Responsible for inventory of all items sold on the beverage cart. Responsible for inventory, stocking and cleaning the storage area.
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Sky Creek Ranch Country Club
- DONUT ARTIST PEACE at LOVE AND LITTLE DONUTS
- KENNEL ASSISTANT ELITE SUITES PET RESORT at
- SET HELPER GAYLORD TEXAN RESORT at
10 months at this Job
- Associate - Interdisciplinary Studies
- High school
Serve customers, bartending, driving beverage cart on golf courses and serving drinks, refreshments, water, etc.
- Server/Beverage Cart Attendant at ROBERT TRENT JONES GOLF TRAIL
- Quality Inspector at Elwood Staffing
- Waitress/Cashier at Taziki's Mediterranean Cafe
- FOH Manager at Chicken Salad Chick
2 years at this Job
- Not completed - Business Administration
- High School Diploma - All
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Canyon Creek country club
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Prestonwood Country Club
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Meadowbrook Golf Course
- Beverage Cart Attendant at The Shores Country Club
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Psychology
• Delivered exceptional, friendly, and timely service
• Sales management
• Memorizing prices and orders to ensuring proper sales transaction
• Setting up and breaking down beverage cart
• Inventory Management
• Experience in assisting coworkers as needed with inside restaurant duties (cashier, cooking, and bartending)
• Supported guest with making menu choices in an informative manner and made recommendations with a request.
• Made relevant and appropriate suggestions to increase sales
• Managed closing and opening duties including restocking, cleaning and maintaining cart
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Mulligan's Grill at Grapevine Golf Course
- Crew Leader at Sonic Drive-In Flower Mound
- Car Hop at Sonic Drive-In Lantana
7 months at this Job
- Associate Degree in Nursing - Nursing
Responsibilities include: Beverage Cart, Tournaments, Restaurant, Serving and bartending, Opening/closing the restaurant, Upselling, Cash management, Maintaining liquor and health department regulations
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Indian Peaks Golf Course
- Event Coordinator at WORLDVENTURES HOLDINGS LLC
- Stylist at Franceca's Collections
- Server/Bartender at Heritage Golf Course at Westmoor
11 months at this Job
- BACHELORS OF SCIENCE IN NUTRITION - Science
● Provides an efficient and professional method for members and guests to obtain food and beverage items while out on the course.
● Upselling customers on extra products and increasing beverage cart revenue.
● Track rotation of products and completing daily inventories.
- Beverage Cart Attendant at Silver Lake Country Club
- Administrative Assistant at Illinois Logistics Group
- Fine Dining Hostess at Ruth's Chris Steak House
- Rehabilitation Aide at AthletiCo Physical Therapy
5 months at this Job
- Bachelors of Science - Comprehensive Science and Arts for Teaching
Placed food and beverage orders in the POS system. ~Took and delivered orders to patrons on the golf course. ~Assisted in food prep. ~Restocked beverage cart
- SERVER/BEVERAGE CART ATTENDANT at CAPE ROYAL GOLF CLUB
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE at LYNX SERVICES
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST at PHYSICIAN'S REHABILITATION
- MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST at COSMETIC SURGERY
5 months at this Job
- AS DEGREE - Medical Assistant and X-Ray Technician Program