Opened the newly renovated 300 seat restaurant/event venue/bar as Beverage Director. Created specialty drinks, seasonal specials, house infusions, beer and wine menus. Worked closely with all vendors regularly. Maintained inventory and COGS. Hired and managed FOH staff. Key holder. Submitted financials and nightly reports to corporate Hampton Golf. Cash Handling and tip allocating for the team members. Trained all positions including servers, bussers, expo, food runners, hostesses, beverage cart, bartenders, and floor managers. Pinnacle as well as IBS proficient. Serve Save Manager Certified. Overlooked everyday operations while managing, ordering, marketing, and bartending.
- Beverage Director at Talons at Eagle Harbor - Fleming Island
- Server Manager/Bartender at The Pullman - Glenwood Spring, CO
- Server/bartender/trainer/expo at Bahama Breeze
- Bartender at The Venue
2 years, 10 months at this Job
D & T Drive Inn - Houston Heights, Texas
• Assisted in the opening of D & T Drive inn, a premier beer bar in the Houston Heights.
• Duties included, Beer selection, assisting guests, planning events and New Beer launches. Bad News Bar & Spirit Lodge - Houston, Texas
• Bartending, cocktail creation. Doris Metropolitan - Houston, Texas Most Recent Work
• Beverage Director.
• Hiring, training staff, selection and purchasing of Beer, liquor and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Graphic Design, event planning, Scheduling, financial maintenance. Additional work experience is available upon request.
- Beverage Director at Doris Metropolitan
at this Job
- BS - Communications & Political Science
• Opened the concept Wally’s Wisconsin to adjunct Rhein Haus’ Bars and Restaurant
• Wally’s team assisted in bringing annual sales from 4.5 million to over 6 million
• Beverage Director and beer curator for 32 taps and 30 bottled beers over 3 bars and 2 concepts.
• Created reliable new inventory system for roughly $50,000 in on site alcohol inventory
• Worked to consistently reduce liquor cost from 24% to 17%, Beer cost from 29% to 22%
• Revitalized cocktail and wine program, increasing liquor sales and decreasing wine cost.
- Beverage Director at Rhein Haus - Wally’s Wisconsin
- Bar Manager at Harman’s Eat and Drink
- Food and Beverage Manager at Solbar
- Assistant General Manager/Bar Manager at Buca di Beppo
2 years, 1 month at this Job
Operations Manager, Accounting, Executive manager for all departments, Food and Beverage Director
- Food & Beverage Director at Crowne Plaza Hotel
- General Manager (GM) at Pepper Smash
- F& B Manager at Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Assistant General Manager, The Ginger Man at The Ginger Man
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Arts & Sciences
- Master of Sciences (IP) - Sciences
Mixologist and Beverage director for Special Events and Award Shows, Lead and TIPS certified Bartender for A List Celebrity Holiday Parties, Birthday Parties, and intimate Celebrity dinner and cocktail parties. -Responsible for creating innovative cocktails and menu items accordingly to the theme of the event.
- Mixologist and Beverage Director at Platinum Bartenders
- at The Joint
- at Prospect Bar and Grill
5 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Communication Studies
HILLSBORO, OR Dec 2015 - Present
Upscale senior living community serving 500 meals daily for 275 residents.
Food & Beverage Director -
• Strategically redesigned menus to fulfill Culinary Wellness Mission Statement to create stocks, soups, sauces and most food from scratch.
• Introduced a Continuous Improvement Process within Dining Services to create efficiencies and to reach new levels of refined service.
• Created new labor budgets and schedules to best serve the residents' needs while maintaining costs. DIRECTLY RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Food & Beverage Director at THE SPRINGS LIVING
- Hospitality Instructor - Hospitality Management, Cost Controls at LE CORDON BLEU COLLEGE OF CULINARY ARTS
- Consulting Project Manager & GM at LE CORDON BLEU COLLEGE OF CULINARY ARTS
- Food & Beverage Director - Recreated at THE ELMS HOTEL & SPA
3 years, 1 month at this Job
Joined Spirit Golf Management after their purchase of Hopewell Valley Golf Club was finalized and joined their management team as the property's Food & Beverage Director. Responsibilities include staffing, training, and management of staff in all outlets on property - restaurant, banquet, pavilion, pool (seasonal). Collaborated with corporate F&B Director in creation of menus for restaurant, banquet packages, pool snack café and golf course pavilion. Supervised decoration efforts in restaurant and banquet rooms and responsible for managing weekly cleaning efforts to maintain clean environment in entire clubhouse. Coordinate and run monthly staff meetings to ensure constant communication between F&B departments in order to properly execute company goals related to F&B revenue.
- Food & Beverage Director at Hopewell Valley Golf & Country Club
- Restaurant Manager at The View Pub at Eagle Ridge Golf Club
- Bar Manager at Alchemist & Barrister
- Event Planner/Event Coordinator at Emily's Café & Catering
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Hospitality Management
- Associate - Hotel Restaurant Institution Management
As Food and Beverage Director, I was responsible for overseeing all aspects of the stadium's food and beverage operation. This includes managing approximately 60 seasonal employees. Duties included:
• Managing general concessions, group outings, luxury suite caterings, and off-season catering events;
• Developing concession/group/suite menus within acceptable profit margins;
• Working directly with vendors on new partnerships and lowering the costs of goods;
• Managing and maximizing overall sales and profitability for food and beverage operation;
• Coordinate activities involved in the execution of all trade shows, banquets, concerts, weddings, conferences and other on site
• Providing customer service to all clients, including resolving problems and meeting client needs;
• Hiring, motivating, retaining, training, and scheduling employees and non-profit groups for delivery of food and beverage service
- Food and Beverage Director at Gary SouthShore RailCats
- Convention Set-up Supervisor at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa
- Stock Clerk at Blue Chip Casino, Hotel & Spa
- Transcriptionist at Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Clinic
9 months at this Job
• Started as Executive Chef two months after The Millworks opened. Established systems, organizational structure and developed a team member culture to help the business thrive to what it is today.
• Exponential growth rate over the last three years from a 2.75 million dollar a year business to a 4.25 million dollar a year business now.
• I now act as Food & Beverage Director overseeing all operations for the business reporting results directly to the owner. This includes, human resources, payroll, all labor, p&l obligations, food and beverage standards, brewery standards, maintenance, marketing, training and team building.
• Achieved profitability growth rate increase from 8% to 14% in three years.
• Created and established benefits packages for hourly employees and management team to include pto policies, bonus incentive program for managers, retirement plans and inhouse discounts.
• Oversee all Food and Beverage development with a focus on farm to table sourcing and building relationships with our local community via outreach, maintaining connections and establishing new business opportunities.
• Responsible for all kitchen, bar, rooftop bar and dining room redesign at current Millworks location as well as design and build out of second location slotted to open late spring 2019.
• Responsible for training and maintaining team building exercises to uphold the positive hospitable culture we have developed; resulting in higher guest satisfaction.
- Food and Beverage Director at The Millworks
- Executive Chef/Kitchen Manager at FLIK International
- Chef Instructor at Le Cordon Bleu
- Chef de Cuisine at SMOKE Restaurant
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Culinary Arts
Food & Beverage Director
Head of Food & Beverage Department for the Resort
• Restructured entire department to smoother, smarter operation
• Responsible for all aspects of F&B operations
• Exceeded yearly revenue goals, then set and exceeding each subsequent year for six years in a row
• Managed a staff of over eighty F&B employees including six managers and assistant managers and supervisors
• Built a great team of culinary and guest service professionals
• Created and adhered to yearly budget, managing all operating costs
• Responsible for seasonal menu changes
• Maintained guest relationships and guest recovery
• Booked all entertainment
• Created the majority of all marketing collateral
• Managed a strong social media presence
• Created strong community relationships Chef Experience
- Food & Beverage Director/AGM at Nantasket Beach Resort
- Chef at Legal Test Kitchen
8 years at this Job
- BA in Communications - Communications