Client: Confidential Duration: Aug 2018- Present - is an American telecommunications company which offers wireless products and service.
SAP BW/BI Consultant:
• Worked Extensively on Data Warehouse Workbench and customized info objects, info cubes, DSOs, Data Sources, DTPs, Transformations and multiproviders
• Set up periodic Data loads from legacy system (flat files)
• Involved in extracting the data from External Source system like Informatica.
• Installing and creating BI objects like info objects, DSOs, Info cubes.
• Creating and managing dataflow using DTP, transformations and info packages.
• Data Source Enhancement according to customer requirement.
• Designed and developed queries to generate reports inBEx Analyzer.
• Worked extensively on query designer.
• Extensively Worked on Lo Cockpit and performing necessary procedures like setting up of update Mode, deleting set up tables, filling up of set up tables and loaded data from ECC to BI system.
• Worked with SAP R/3 Logistics (LO) in loading Sales and Distribution data into BI.
• Created ODS, Infocubes, Multi-providers and infosets and extracted SD data (Data sources Like 2LIS_11_VAHDR, 2LIS_11_VAITM, 2LIS_11_VASCL) of SAP R3 into SAP BW using LO Cockpit(LBWE) extraction. Extensively worked for Sales Order Review.
• Setup and monitored collective run jobs for SD module in LO Cockpit.
• Monitored loads for SD module from R/3 source system.
• Corrected delta load failure for SD module.
• Schedules DTP for loading Transactional Data from PSA to Info Provider using process chains.
• Extensively used Structures, cell definition, calculated key figures, restricted key figures, new selection, new formula, exceptions and conditions.
• Involved in frequent client meetings to discuss project status.
- SAP BW/BI Consultant at Infosys Limited
- IT Business Analyst at HCI Group
- IT Business Analyst at Infosys Limited
- Business Analyst at Computer Warehouse Group
5 months at this Job
- BS - Computer Science
- BS - Business Administration
1. Medfusion Sunquest Business Intelligence Lewisville, TX 75067, United States/Bangalore, India
Senior BI Consultant
Headquartered in Lewisville, Texas. Med Fusion an integrated Roche Molecular Center of Excellence full-service laboratory and clinical trials service organization. This project mainly deals with designing and developing a Data mart, Developing ETL using SSIS from Sybase Sunquest Data Source and Building IBM Cognos DMR Cube on laboratory and clinical trials services data and deploying them for End User Usage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
➢ Understanding Cache Sunquest Data tables
➢ Designing Data mart (Logical and Physical)
➢ Understand the Requirements and Functionality of the application from specifications.
➢ Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau functional reports based on user requirements.
➢ Developed rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop-down menu option and Parameters using Tableau.
➢ Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics and table calculations.
➢ Strong Dashboard design experience and passionate practitioner of effective data visualization. Familiarity with best practices around visualization and design.
➢ Distributed Tableau reports using techniques like Packaged Workbooks, PDF to different user community. Environment: Tableau 10.4, SQL Server 2014, Intersystem Cache, Cognos 11 2. Houlihan Lokey USA BI Developer Houlihan Lokey is a global investment bank with expertise in mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, financial restructuring, valuation, and strategic consulting. The firm serves corporations, institutions, and governments worldwide with offices in the United States, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region. Roles and Responsibilities:
➢ Worked with 6 Member team for support.
➢ Interactions with Business users to get the getting requirements and Technical users to understand the source systems.
➢ Developed the Complex Report and Dashboards. Environment: IBM Cognos 10.2.1 and SQL Server 2012 3. Medfusion Copath Business Intelligence Lewisville, TX 75067, United States/Bangalore, India BI Developer MedFusion an integrated Roche Molecular Center of Excellence full-service laboratory and clinical trials service organization. This project mainly deals with designing and developing a Data mart, Developing ETL using SSIS from HL7 File based Copath Data Source and Building IBM Cognos DMR Cube on laboratory and clinical trials services data and deploying them for End User Usage. Roles and Responsibilities:
➢ Understanding Copath Data Files
➢ Designing the Staging area
➢ Designing Data mart (Logical and Physical)
➢ Loading the data from Source to Staging using SSIS.
➢ Loading the data from Staging to Mart using SSIS.
➢ Testing the data for Correctness
➢ Scheduling the ETL and Monitoring
➢ Designing the DMR Cube using Cognos Framework Manager
➢ Developing Reports Using IBM Cognos Report Studio.
➢ Performance tuning Environment: Cognos 10.2.1, Sybase 4. MGM Development server Setup Macau, China/ Bangalore, India BI Developer MGM Resorts International is a Paradise, Nevada based gaming, hospitality and entertainment company. It generated about $9.8 billion in 2013. It owns and operates 15 properties in Nevada, Mississippi, and Michigan, and has 50% investments in four other properties in Nevada, Illinois and Macau, China
➢ Installation and Configuration of Cognos 8.4 Environment
➢ Listing the users and groups from Series seven and Mapping the same with Active Directory users
➢ Installing and Configuring Cognos 10.1 Planning
➢ Testing the reports after migrating to different AS400 Sources Environment: Framework Manager, Cognos 10.1 Planning, SQL 2012, Windows 2008R2, Active Directory, MS SSIS 5. Maricopa Community Collages Nashville, USA/Bangalore India BI Developer The Maricopa County Community College District, in Maricopa County, Arizona, is the largest community college district in the United States, serving more than 260, 000 students each year. The district serves Maricopa County, the county that includes and surrounds Phoenix and is the most populous of the state's counties. The district's administrative headquarters are in Tempe, Arizona (east suburban Phoenix)
➢ Installation and Configuration of Cognos 10.1 Environment
➢ Migration and Testing and Tuning Cognos Data Manager ETL
➢ Migration of Transformer Cubes to Cognos 10.1
➢ Migration of Cognos 8.4 Reports to Cognos 10.1 Environment: Cognos 10.1, Framework Manager, Cognos Transformer, Analysis Studio, Access Manager, SQL 2012, Windows 2008R2, Active Directory, Cognos Data manager. 6. LKQ Business Intelligence for Operations Nashville, USA/Bangalore India BI Developer LKQ Corporation was established in 1998 to create the largest nationwide source for quality recycled auto parts. LKQ has focused on providing the automotive and truck repair industries with a comprehensive selection of affordable, high-quality alternative replacement parts. As they have grown, so has their ability to help our customers repair vehicles quickly, economically, and in an environmentally friendly way. Our high product standards, industry-leading fulfillment rates, and superior customer service have made LKQ the leading company in the replacement parts industry.
➢ Understanding Project X ERP and Requirement Gathering.
➢ Recommending and Designing the staging area to push the data from Project X
➢ Designing and developing data mart and data warehouse
➢ Designing and developing ETL.
➢ Metadata modeling with Framework Manager.
➢ Building Cube with Cognos Transformer.
➢ Studying Existing Management Hierarchy and Providing Object and Row Level Security.
➢ Authoring Master Detail, Score card and Burst Reports with Report Studio.
➢ Developing Interactive Dashboard with Drill troughs.
➢ Scheduling the Reports to run Daily, Weekly and monthly using Trigger/Scheduler to Save/Burst the reports.
➢ Cube scheduling using Macros. Environment: Cognos 10.2, Framework Manager, Cognos Transformer, Analysis Studio, Access Manager, SQL 2012, Windows 2008R2, Active Directory, Cognos Datamanager.
- Senior BI Consultant at Data Magnet Transtech Pvt Ltd
5 years, 6 months at this Job
• Working as a Power BI consultant where I have developed the dashboards for different business teams.
• Fetched the data from different sources like SharePoint, and cloud solutions like O Data feed and MS Access data base - Flat files, SAP BEx queries, SAP HANA Calculation Views.
• Published the dashboards on the app.powerbi.com workspaces and scheduled the dashboards to refresh the data on a daily basis.
• Used different features in Power BI like Transpose, Split column by delimiter, Add column, Get Data, Report tab, Data Tab, Relationships.
• Used Edit queries to manipulate the source data asper our business requirement by changing the type of Column, Split Column, Group by Column, Deriving month and year from Date columns
• Worked on Manage Parameters which are used dynamically for calculation of few metrics.
• In the Edit queries used the options Merge Queries, Append Queries, Combine files options.
• Used the option Replace Values to dynamically replace the values for few business cases.
• Created New measures, New Columns and applied the DAX statements to dynamically populate the business logics in the New Columns/New Measures
• Used different Visualizations like Donut Chart, Clustered Column Chart, Table(For detailed level data), Slicers, Text boxes, Pie Chart, Waterfall Chart, Filled map etc.
• Used the options like Buttons to guide the data for end users like Left Arrow, Right Arrow, Reset etc.
• Initially created the dashboards using desktop version and then published to the workspaces of different businesses in the app.powerbi.com
• Used the options like Fields, Format for each visualization to set the options of data analytics like Legend, Data colors, Detail labels, Background, Lock Aspect, Border, Title, General, Position, Font, Text size,
• Used the Visual level filters, Page level filters Report level filters
• Used the option to drill through the data between the Pages with the filters
• Used DAX function(Data Analytics Expressions) like Is blank, Is error, Is Logical, Weekday, Weeknum etc to meet the business requirements.
• Sorted the months based on number instead of default behavior by alphabets.
• Worked on creating reports by using Power Query.
• As a BW/HANA developer, I have many years of experience in creating data models in HANA/BW and creating the Calculation views/BEx queries.
• Created few dashboards in tableau by using the features like Actions, stories etc.
• I have good experience in creating Webi reports, Analysis for office, Power BI dashboards, Tableau dashboards.
- Power BI Consultant at Private Consulting Company
4 years at this Job
Embedded within Global Strategy & Insights as the lead BI consultant supporting strategic initiatives; responsible for BI
solutions & delivery
• Developed the vision and directed an enterprise Reporting & Analytics Solution (full-stack & modular Big Data Analytics Platform)
• Instituted and directed the ecommerce measurement and reporting strategy- managed all vendor relations
• Developed the reporting strategy for owned social media, accelerating the establishment of the Digital Analytics practice
• Led RFP, vendor selection and contract renewals for; BI/analytics solution, ecommerce measurement, and social listening
• Directed and co-developed distribution analysis reporting that quantified the opportunity of SKUs with less than their fair- share of distribution
• Designed and developed executive dashboard reporting for the new product development process
- DATA, TECHNOLOGY & ANALYTICS (BI) CONSULTANT at The Nature’s Bounty Co
- OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY LEAD at CoGo Ed
- DEPLOYMENT DIRECTOR/SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER at Nielsen
- STRATEGIC BUSINESS CONSULTANT at Nielsen
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - Business Administration
• Installed and configured Informatica server and client tools
• Created Repositories, Folders and User accounts using Repository Manager
• Created Source/ Target definitions, Sessions and Workflows
• Extensively developed various mappings to perform ETL of source data into the OLAP/data warehouse using various power center transformations such as Expression, Filter, Joiner, aggregator, Lookup and Router
• Customized BI-Apps mappings as per requirements
• Built reusable transformations and Mapplets wherever redundancy was needed
• Worked on performance tuning at source and target using Indexes and Partitioning
• Created database objects like tables, views, synonyms, indexes and sequences
• Created technical, functional and requirement documentation. Tableau
• Designed, developed and published various interactive reports and dashboards from multiple datasources
• Defined best practices for Tableau report development
• Extensively used data blending, filters, parameters, sets, groups, actions, etc. with best practices for various analytical reports and dashboards
• Created and modified Interactive Dashboards and Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards.
• Scheduled data refresh on Tableau Server for weekly and monthly increments based on business change to ensure that the views and dashboards were displaying the changed data accurately
• Actively involved in repointing existing Tableau reports across different databases (Redshift to Snowflake) and data validation
• Created complex views in Snowflake to use as data sources in Tableau
• Used tab commands to accomplish various server level administration functions OBIEE/OACS
• Experienced in design and development of the three layers (Physical / Business Model and Mapping / Presentation) of an OBIEE Metadata Repository (.rpd) using OBIEE Administration Tool ◦ Defined session and repository variables and initialization blocks to streamline administrative tasks and modify metadata content dynamically ◦ Defined Key Performance Metrics (KPIs), facts, dimensions, Dimensional Hierarchies, Level Based Measures and developing Star and Snow Flake schemas ◦ Configured object level and data level security
• Customized interactive dashboards using drill down, guided navigation, prompts and filters
• Validated the BI-Apps reports for data accuracy and creating customized reports
- BI Consultant at KPI Partners India Pvt. Ltd
4 years, 3 months at this Job
Cognos 10.2.2 Framework Manager, Report Studio, Query Studio, Event Studio, Analysis Studio, Metric Studio, Business Insight, Business Insight Advanced, Workspace, MSBI (SSIS , SSAS, SSRS), ETL Informatica Powercenter Power BI, Tableau, PeopleSoft (HRMS), SAP(Success Factors), Oracle, SQL Developer, HP ALM, Windows 10.
- BI Consultant at Entergy
- Sr. BI Lead at BMO Harris
- BI Architect / BI Modeler at HAP
- QlikView Lead / BI Architect at Genentech
1 year, 3 months at this Job
Client: Xcel Energy (Enterprise Reporting)
• Providing SAP BI Reporting expertise utilizing BusinessObjects.
• Principal Nuclear Reporting Subject Matter Expert for BO Reporting Team.
• BO Reporting Liaison for SAP Stabilization & Optimization Release 18.2.
- BI Consultant at Kelly Mitchell Consulting
- Manager - SAP BI/Analytics at Accenture LLC
- Procure-to-Pay (P2P) Analytics and Reporting Lead for 2nd Century Enterprise Systems SAP Implementation (Ariba). at Client: Boeing
- BOBJ Reporting Subject Matter Expert (SME) for SAP HANA side-car Proof-of-Concept utilizing real-time (SLT) and ETL tools (BODS) and BOBJ 4.2 Reporting. at Client: United Launch Alliance
1 year at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Finance
- Master of Science
- Bachelor of Science
Business Intelligence Consultant
• Requirements analysis for business profitability reports. Developed Power BI reports for historical data analysis.
• Data harvesting from multiple data sources including POS systems.
• Created custom reports for purchasing to help with Open to Buy (OTB) and smarter buying.Data analysis helped reduce excessive buying and narrowed down our buying to a specific niche. Systems Administrator
• Designed the complete infrastructure and cloud based software solution to meet the diverse needs of the Retail establishment.
• Implementation of Office 365 solution and MS cloud services including SharePoint.
• Implemented the solution to facilitate ease of use, modern BI features, ecommerce integration, latest EMV security standards for payments, inventory management, security, PCI compliance, mobile application support and a built-in CRM module.
• Managing and administering the systems to ensure high availability and customer needs.
• Ensuring systems are backed up and resilient to provide effective Business Continuity.
- BI Consultant / Systems Administrator at Village Mart LLC
- Business Intelligence Consultant at Village Mart LLC
- Business intelligence consultant at Octo Consulting Group
- Classified Advertisements Manager at Urdu Times NY
4 years, 9 months at this Job
- B.S. - Computer Science
• As part of the Development team, Design and develop innovative dashboard, analytics, and reports using Tableau 10.3 and 10.5
• Perform data/systems analysis to determine best ARS BI solution (reports, dashboards, scorecards, etc.)
• Provide excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with strong ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems to effectively develop technical solutions to their requirement.
• Created complex formulas and calculations within Tableau to meet the needs of complex business logic.
• Combined Tableau visualizations into Interactive Dashboards using filter actions, highlight actions etc., and published them to the internal portal.
• Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
• Created Tableau scorecards, dashboards using stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps, Gantt charts using show me functionality.
• Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps.
• Developed story telling dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server, which allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on-demand needed information.
• Developed Sales forecast/ opportunities dashboard that helped Agents to increase AMC sales. Marketing and financial teams used these dashboards as a Book of Business.
• Blended Weather data with internal real-time data to provide Weather Analytic Insights for various client portal partners like BMW, GM, Ferrari, Maserati etc.
• Developed Retention dashboard for AARP and internal account managers team to review the product performance in Tableau 10.5 Environment: Tableau 10.3 / 10.5, Oracle, and Business Objects 4.1
- BI Consultant at AllState Insurance
- Sr. BI Analyst at Sears Holdings Corporation
- BI Analyst at Sears Holdings Corporation
- BI Consultant at Sears Holdings Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- Master's Degree in Computer Science Engineering - Computer Science Engineering
Pharmaceuticals Designed and produced suite of Supply Chain Tableau dashboards, which have become the primary analytical tool for group of buyers, collectively responsible for purchasing over $500 million worth of product per day. Industrial Distributors Provided BO/BW development support for Facilities Management department. Loyalty Platform Developed ETL processes and Red Shift DW to support BI reporting initiatives. Trained client in the use of Tableau for data discovery and dashboarding. Semiconductor Manufacturer Designed financial and operational BI Dashboards to support c-level executives.
- Senior BI Consultant at Method360
- SAP BI Consultant at ProMorphics
- SAP Xcelsius Dashboard Designer at Analysis Factory
- Intern at ConnectEDU
4 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Economics