• Working as a Power BI consultant where I have developed the dashboards for different business teams.
• Fetched the data from different sources like SharePoint, and cloud solutions like O Data feed and MS Access data base - Flat files, SAP BEx queries, SAP HANA Calculation Views,On premises sources like teamshare.
• Published the dashboards on the app.powerbi.com workspaces and scheduled the dashboards to refresh the data on a daily basis.
• Used different features in Power BI like Transpose, Split column by delimiter, Add column, Get Data, Report tab, Data Tab, Relationships.
• Used Edit queries to manipulate the source data asper our business requirement by changing the type of Column, Split Column, Group by Column, Deriving month and year from Date columns
• Worked on Manage Parameters which are used dynamically for calculation of few metrics.
• In the Edit queries used the options Merge Queries, Append Queries, Combine files options.
• Used the option Replace Values to dynamically replace the values for few business cases.
• Created New measures, New Columns and applied the DAX statements to dynamically populate the business logics in the New Columns/New Measures
• Used different Visualizations like Donut Chart, Clustered Column Chart, Table(For detailed level data), Slicers, Text boxes, Pie Chart, Waterfall Chart, Filled map etc.
• Used the options like Buttons to guide the data for end users like Left Arrow, Right Arrow, Reset etc.
• Initially created the dashboards using desktop version and then published to the workspaces of different businesses in the app.powerbi.com
• Used the options like Fields, Format for each visualization to set the options of data analytics like Legend, Data colors, Detail labels, Background, Lock Aspect, Border, Title, General, Position, Font, Text size,
• Used the Visual level filters, Page level filters Report level filters
• Used the option to drill through the data between the Pages with the filters
• Used DAX function(Data Analytics Expressions) like Is blank, Is error, Is Logical, Weekday, Weeknum etc to meet the business requirements.
• Sorted the months based on number instead of default behavior by alphabets.
• Worked on creating reports by using Power Query.
• As a BW/HANA developer, I have many years of experience in creating data models in HANA/BW and creating the Calculation views/BEx queries.
• Created few dashboards in tableau by using the features like Actions, stories etc.
• I have good experience in creating Webi reports, Analysis for office, Power BI dashboards, Tableau dashboards.
- Power BI Consultant at Private Consulting Company
4 years, 2 months at this Job
experienced in dashboard development, reporting and data analysis using SAP BO/BI tools along with end to end SDLC experience and Client management Tool Expertise Design Studio(1.6): Worked extensively on Design Studio 1.6 SP01 Implemented what-if analysis and highly interactive visualizations using third-party extensions, chart zoom functionality, embedded URI images/icons, report drilldown to detailed BEx/ WebI/ Crystal reports, Export to excel and resolving performance bottlenecks using design studio debugging & tracing capabilities SAP Dashboards(4.0/1): Developed complex dashboards using SAP Dashboards(Xcelsius)4.1 and lower versions with Multilevel Drilldown, Navigation, Dynamic Visibility, Alerts, Query Sequencing leveraging custom components Lumira Designer: Developed interactive dashboard for mobile, desktop and ipad using VBI components and implemented inhouse technical components like bookmarking, commenting, action sheets features SDLC: Being an individual performer ,got opportunities to handle SDLC from Requirement gathering/analysis via calls Development - Testing(unit testing) UAT support from onsite (Guangzhou, China) Documentations (Technical Specifications, Bug Tracker, Change Management, Test Cases, use case, user guide for dashboards) SAP WebI(4.0/1): Developed reports extensively using merging, sub-queries, drill downs, data tracking, prompts, formulae and conditional formatting. SAP Analysis(>2.0): Created multiple workbooks with conditional formatting, dynamic formulae using BW and HANA data sources. Power BI: Developed dashboard with basic interactive functionality Using HANA and Excel data sources. SAP BEx: Developed BEx queries with aggregations, conditions, exceptions and formulas using Query Designer to support business scenarios and BW-based front-end applications. Extensively used Analyzer. SAP IDT (4.0/1): Experience in building Universes using on SAP BW Cubes/Queries, Personal data files SAP BW(730 SP 10): Minimal experience in Data loading from FF, data testing between cube/DSO with the query. SAP HANA(SPS 10): Designed SAP HANA data modelling using Attribute View, Analytic View, and Calculation View. SAP Crystal Reports E: Created highly formatted reports with formulae and conditional formatting on Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.0/1
- Currently a BI Consultant at Visual BI Solutions
- BI Consultant at Visual BI Solutions, IND
- Senior SAP BO Developer at BO Development
- at Visual BI Solutions, IND
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and communications
• BI project consulting.
• Direct the design, develop and implementation datamart / datawarehouse of the company.
• Direct the design, implementation and support for the bi solution.
• Develop the interface dashboard and advanced reports.
• Users training for use of the business intelligence platforms.
- International BI Consultant at Free Consultant
- Senior IT Analyst at Tata Consultancy Services
- Senior BI Analyst at ECKERD PERU S.A.
- BI Project Manager at Aynitech SAC
11 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certification - Business Accounting
- Diploma - Marketing
- Diploma - Business Intelligence and Strategic Information Management
- Bachelor's - Computing Engineering
- Certification - English Language Program
- High school - High School Diploma
Built cloud infrastructure to support Application Integrated multiple systems using python program Built BI dashboards to present Big data Consult with clients to understand their critical data needs
- BI Consultant at Aqueducts Consulting
- Market Analyst at Marvistel LLC
- Administrative intern in Personal Investing at Fidelity Investments
- Administrative intern at FPCMS at Fidelity Investments
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Economics
• Participate in setting up the BI reporting framework for custom CRM application
• Partner with business users to interpret their needs and identify user data stories
• Invent creative and innovative ways to answer key business questions by leveraging existing data assets or creating new ones
• Create Rich dashboards using Tableau Desktop and prepared user stories to create compelling dashboards to deliver actionable insights
• Design and deploy graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Dropdown menu option and Parameterized using Tableau
• Created bars, Scatter Plots, Stacked Bars, Heat Maps, Filled Maps, Symbol Maps, Pareto charting, mapping, calculations, demographics and geographic fields according to deliverable specifications
• Developed Tableau workbooks to perform analysis by periods of time
• Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server
• Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau
• Configure security and roles for access to reports and client specific data
• Perform data refresh on Tableau Server on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis and ensured that the views and dashboards were accurately displaying the changes in data
• Design and develop Power BI graphical and visualization solutions with business requirement documents as a prototype
• Collaborate with Data Architect, Data Modeler and Subject Matter Experts to identify useful and strategically relevant insights
• Set up SQL Server Data Tools for creating and modifying SSRS report designs
• Use multiple data sources including SQL server and Azure SQL data warehouse for building Power BI reports
• Fix bugs/errors and work with DBA on database queries for optimizing response times
• Set up teams in Office 365 for collaboration and integrate SharePoint with CRM application for uploading and sharing documents
• Set up app workspace for publishing reports, tiles and dashboard for sharing with team or customers
• Maintain project documentation, knowledge and support articles in SharePoint
• Prepare test scenarios with business for the deployed application functionality for User Acceptance Testing
• Participate in migrating releases from test to production environment for upgrades
• Identify training requirements for end users and set up training programs with course materials
• Help promote user adoption
- BI Consultant at Powersolv Inc
- at National Archives, DC
- OBIEE-Systems Analyst at Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services, MD
- at Powersolv Inc
4 years, 11 months at this Job
PROJECT: Analytics and Business Intelligence Johnson Controls Milwaukee, WI Development of ETL and analytics capabilities across functional areas (such as Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance etc.) using Scrum development framework. Reporting infrastructure included Microsoft Power BI, Hadoop, SAP Business Objects, SAP HANA, Microsoft Azure etc. * Delivered 10+ dashboards for desktop / mobile in areas such as Engineering Project Management data (in Daptiv Software), Supply Chain Data (Production, Inventory, Orders & Shipments) and Finance (Costing) in Microsoft PowerBI. * Conducted workshops and focused group discussion with stakeholders to understand business problem and align reporting capability requirements. * Worked with business leadership to create prototypes, define metrics and KPIs. * Developed technical documents such as file layout (for extracts from 3rd party cloud software), source to target mapping, data flow diagram, detailed business requirements, functional specification etc. * Involved in end to end development lifecycle spanning across data ingestion, data modelling, requirements gathering, ETL and visualization development and testing. * Worked with business stakeholders, development team and external teams for release planning. * Managed product backlog, documented requirements as user stories (in JIRA), used JIRA and Confluence for maintaining business requirements. * Independently developed supply chain dashboards in Power BI used by Executive Leadership including CXO level executives. Dashboards covered areas such as Production, Inventory, Orders and Shipments.
- BI Consultant at cyberThink Inc
- Senior Business Analyst at Mastech Digital
- Senior Business Analyst at Cognizant Technology Solutions
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics and Instrumentation
Business and data analysis
➢ Design, develop and test and maintain BI solutions
➢ Migrate solutions to new environments
➢ Schedule and automate data loads and processing Client: Rand Merchant Bank Job Role: BI Solutions Specialist, Business Analyst Analyse and develop reporting solutions for Risk and Compliance department of Rand Merchant Bank.
- BI Consultant at PBT Group
- Analyst Developer at FNB
- BI Solutions Specialist at iSolve Business Solutions
- BI Solutions Specialist (Business Analyst, Developer, Implementation Specialist) at iSolve Business Solutions
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Certification - Name of Institution
- Name of Institution - Software Management
- Bachelor of Science - Secondary Education
- Senior Certificate - Matric
There were couple of tasks attached to this contract, Maintenance of OBIEE 11g based Financial domain reports and migration of MS Access based National Staffing Reports into Tableau. Financial domain comprised of reports and dashboards that the business line users used extensively for reporting on the GSA's financial systems and spend analysis. National staffing system was a repository of GSA Employees HR and Payroll information.
• Experience in maintenance and gathering of Requirements from the business line users
• Involved in discovery and IPT meetings with all parties involved
• Designed and deployed reports/data visualizations from end to end.
• Created Schedules and Extracted the data into Tableau Data Engine
• Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
• Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets
• Created Tableau scorecards, dashboards using Stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps using show me functionality
• Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
• Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
• Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps
• Administered user, user groups, and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.
• Executed and tested required queries and reports before publishing
• Developed dashboards in Tableau Desktop and published them on to Tableau Server that allowed end users to understand the data on the fly with the usage of quick filters for on demand needed information.
• Worked on data load and data refresh on Tableau servers for bi weekly and monthly increments.
• Developed parameter and dimension based reports, drill-down reports, matrix reports, charts, and Tabular reports using Tableau Desktop
• Installation of OBIEE Releases for BI Framework and Financial Domains
• Installed software and scripts in production, IVV and Integration servers
• Worked on Monthly loads for BIDB and National Staffing Environment: OBIEE 184.108.40.206, Tableau 9.x, Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, Unix.
- BI Consultant at GSA - PBS
- Sr Tech at GSA - PBS
- Senior OBIEE Developer at GSA - PBS
- OBIEE Developer, EDMC at Education Management Corporation
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Masters in Software Engineering - Software Engineering
- Bachelors in computer science - computer science
• Design Data Marts to support Inventory Allocation Excel Tool.
• Design & Create DataStage ETL jobs to pull data from Source and Load the data mart.
• Create VBA Code to create Inventory Allocation Excel Tool.
• Create and Audit all Key Item Metrics & Calculations for Allocation Tool.
• Add VBA Insert/Update code to Spreadsheets to make sure Allocation Tool is pulling most current Style/Color selection. Sr. BI Consultant Organic Valley
• Design Data Marts for different reporting requirements.
• Work with the business partners to determine requirements for BI Solutions.
• Develop BI solutions per requirements.
• Test BI solutions according to cases to make sure all test case pass.
• Document requirements. Generac Project
• Work with the Business Partners to determine requirements for BI Solutions.
• Document requirements.
• Develop BI Solutions to meet the requirements.
• Test BI Solutions before review and testing with Business Partner. Clausen Project
• Design EDW
• Create ETL process using WhareScape Gen
- Sr. BI Consultant at Pandata Group
- Independent BI Consultant at Vidant Health
- at BI Analysts
- Manager, Data Warehouse at Unity Health Insurance
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associates Degree
* Responsible for interface data extracted from the WINS Statement of Record (SOR) source to a new Insurity integrated Data Repository and Warehouse for the Billing, Deductible Billing (DBS), ISO, and Claims Applications. * Defined the Balancing Strategy for customer approval, developed SQL queries, stored procedures, and SSIS packages to support the strategy, and balanced against detailed criteria through all stages of data conversion. * Performed all balancing cycles for source Application SOR Data Extracts, related staging tables, and target database. Moved Billing and DBS SOR data to new Production Database after sign-off from business team. Affirmative Insurance - Addison, TX (consultant moved to full time)
- BI consultant at Sompo Insurance
- Senior BI Analyst at
- Resources Global, Consultant at BI Clients
- Account Manager at Trimble Mobile Solutions
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- MBA - Management / MIS
- BBA - Finance/Accounting