• Working on delivering an Oracle BI Applications HR and Financial Analytics Implementation project.
• Guide a team of 4 including 2 OBIEE Developers, 1 ODI Developer and 1 Functional Analyst.
• Installed and configured OBIA 220.127.116.11.2 stack on 4 servers and OBIEE 18.104.22.168 on 4 servers.
• Architected an authentication and authorization solution using Microsoft Active Directory and External Database Roles (PeopleSoft) within Weblogic.
• Worked with the team to explain the nuances of the OBIA architecture and how each product within fits.
• Working on a POC along with Oracle to architect a cloud-based business intelligence solution.
• Maintain 2 OBIA 22.214.171.124.1 environments with Procurement and Spend Analytics reports and dashboards. Environment: Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 126.96.36.199, Oracle 12c, ODI 188.8.131.52.0, PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, OEL x86-64 6.0, OBIA 184.108.40.206.2, PeopleTools 8.54.18
- BI Solution Architect at Department of Administration
- Project Lead/Architect at Florida International University (FIU)
- BI Manager/Architect at Indiana Public Retirement System (INPRS)
- Project Technical Lead at California State University Chancellor's Office
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- MS - Applied Financial Mathematics
- BS - Mathematics
I Provided BI solution for PHDM Project. I implemented project for Public health Management
• Involved from the inception of the project, Gathered requirements and developed the functional specs.
• Support other ETL developers; providing mentoring, technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions.
• ETL development, testing, implementation, and support of integration solutions.
• Support ETL and Data Warehouse production, development & test environments
• Extensively worked on creating Dimensional Data Model for New Business from Operational Data Sources.
• Used SAP Data Services 4.3 and 4.2 for migrating data from OLTP databases, Flat files files to the Data Warehouse
• Created Jobs, Workflows and Data Flows according to specifications and implemented their business logic.
• Created SAP Data services mappings to load the data warehouse, the mappings involved extensive use of simple and complex transformations like Key Generator, SQL Query Transform, Table Comparison, Case, Validation, Merge, lookup etc. in Data flows.
• Created Real time Jobs and Nested structures Using BODS.
• Created Data Flows for dimension and fact tables and loaded the data into targets in Data Warehouse
• Designed Summary and Aggregation tables according to the functional requirement specifications and loaded data to support reporting.
• Tuned Data Integrator Mappings and Transformations for the better performance of jobs.
• Developed complex mappings utilizing built in Data Integrator functions, including reverse pivots, table comparisons, map operations, and SQL transforms, Key Generator, Case, Merge, Map Operator and lookup.
• Configured the mappings to handle the updates to preserve the existing records using History Preserve Transformation (Slowly Changing Dimensions Type-2)
• Used parsing, correction, standardization, duplicate matching for arranging information using Data Quality Management.
• Used parsing, correction, standardization, duplicate matching for arranging information using Data Quality Management.
• Implemented Data auditing and data validation techniques while designing flows for better data quality using Data Insight
• Created Data Quality jobs to cleanse and match data based on internal dictionaries.
• Scheduled batch jobs for processing flat files, XML files, XSD, DTD's as source as well as Target too.
• Created data visualization application for business users using Lumira.
• Expertise in working on design studio to create dashboards, for viewing on mobile devices SAP LUMIRA
• Created reports in Lumira to handle huge volume of data in real time for analysis. Developed dashboard reports using SAP Lumira to include all the required KPI's
• Used Global variables, Local Variables and Parameters between Work flow and Data flow as per business requirements.
• Designed Work flow and Data flow in such a way they can be used in multiple jobs.
• Analyze all tables and created various indexes to enhance query performance.
• Created predefined conditions, prompts and custom hierarchies in the process of building the universes
• Defined Full client & WebI reports and published to corporate documents and viewed by info view
• Developed Reports and Dashboards by using Tableau.
• Created reports using multiple data providers.
• Extensively Used Lookup_ext, Lookup_Seq and also created custom functions where repetitive code is needed.
• Created and administered Local and Central Repositories for multi user environment. Environment: BODS 4.3, BOBJ 4.3, Lumira Discovery, Lumira Designer, SQL Server 2012, Ms office, Visio, MS Outlook. Tableau
- BI Solution Architect at John Hopkins
- Sr. SAP BI Consultant at Vantage Drilling Company INC
- Sr. SAP BI Consultant at Vought
- Sr. SAP BI Consultant at Treehouse Foods
11 months at this Job
Full responsibility for the BI strategic direction and modernization of enterprise reporting platforms. Led the CarMax IT EDW/BI Team of 14, both Associates and Contractors. This dynamic group is responsible for all data movement to and from the data warehouse, production reporting and support for all platforms behind those functions.
• Upgraded the Enterprise Microsoft reporting platform from 2008 to 2016 PowerBI, established the strategic direction for BI tools, instantiated new servers and migrated over 1K reports and 20K users to the new platform
• Created and managed the implementation of the EDW/BI roadmap for CarMax, including: DW expansion and rationalization (Teradata, SSAS), ETL tools (Informatica, PLSQL) and BI tools (PwrBI, Tableau)
• Led the team thru a transition from SDLC/Waterfall project management to an Agile, iterative delivery methodology
• Responsible for the multi-million dollar EDW/BI fiscal budget, including resource and project planning, projected hardware/software spend and all reporting and tracking to that budget thru the year
• Established and fostered key Business partner relationships to guide and support their data driven Implemented an on/off shore resource model with Cognizant to address production support for EDW processes and applications
• Responsible for managing several key vendor relationships, including RFP facilitation, contract negotiations, hardware and software upgrades and implementations, and ongoing product maintenance and support
- EDW / BI - Solution Architect, Manager at CarMax, Inc
- Sr. Manager - Enterprise Data Services IT at CapitalOne Services, Inc
- Sr. Systems Engineer - Multiline Division IT at Geico Insurance
- BI/DW Architect at Circuit City Stores, Inc
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
As a technical manager to grow a team of 4 members to over 10 developers and delivered enterprise reporting and data visualization applications at the organization. Within 12 months, four enterprise projects were successfully deployed to life in production to support client's need in data visualization and advanced analytics. Worked directly with clients in framing business requirement, design review, developing, production deployment and application enhancement. Have built close relationship and established strong bonding with business stakeholders. Used MicroStrategy multisource capability to blend data from various data sources to provide required analytics in various subject areas. Intelligence Cubes and Visual Insight are recommended for users to meet their self-service and ad-hoc reporting purposes. Worked on TRB presentation, performance tuning, server sizing/capacity planning, security configuration and user training.
- BI Solution Architect & Project Manager at Government Agency in Financial Regulation
- Scan MD and MD Doctor at Global Data Warehousing, Arrow Electronics, Inc
- MicroStrategy Consultant, SISC, Vienna VA at Market Risk Technology, Bank of America
- Project Lead at ISC/DSS, Corporate Data Warehousing Project, Freddie Mac
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- PhD - Polymer Science & Engineering
- Master of Science in Plasma Physics - Plasma Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Plasma Physics - Plasma Physics
Have been working tirelessly to modernize the enterprise global BI platform, utilizing modern techniques and technologies such as Databricks, data vault modeling, and Snowflake. Notable Accomplishments: * Building modern cloud data platform leading migration of data warehouse platform to Azure. * Architected and delivered modern streaming data platform using Azure IoT, Databricks, and Cosmos DB. Allowed for the ability to onboard new clients in less than one hour when previous onboarding required over two weeks for the legacy platform. * Revitalized existing data warehouse using data vault methodologies in coordination with WhereScape tools allowing for rapid, agile delivery of analytic insights. * Stabilized troublesome on-premise warehouse by refactoring buggy ETL code and upgrading warehouse to standard SQL Server 2016 configuration.
- Senior BI Solution Architect at Jones Lang LaSalle
- Senior Data Architect at Alliant Credit Union
- Senior Data Architect at Hallmark Data Systems
- Director of Data Management at Datamyx
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Information & Decision Sciences
• Perform analysis, architect, design and development of Batch and Reporting solutions in Consumer Data Analytics team.
• Interact with business users and convert business specifications into functional specifications
• Review, Design and build batch processes in Hadoop environment using sqoop, Hive SQL, PostgreSQL
• Review, Design and build of TIBCO Spotfire Information links, Analyses (reports) for Reporting/Visualizations purposes
• Establish standards in TIBCO Spotfire Technical Environment: AWS, MySQL on AWS, Big data, Cloudera Hadoop, Java, Hive, Sqoop, Flume, Airflow, MongoDB, Kafka, Greenplum, PostgreSQL, TIBCO Spotfire, Linux
- Sr Big data/DW/BI Solution Architect at Equifax Consumer Services, LLC
- Sr DW/BI Tech Lead/Solution Architect at Ernst & Young LLP, LLC
- Sr DW/BI Architect at ProSequa, Inc
- Sr DW/BI Solution Architect at ProSequa, Inc
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- MBA - Business Administration
- B.S. - Computer Science
Convenience Store and Gas chain – Cloud journey: Jul-2015 – Till Date The primary focus of any business is to be competitive in market. To achieve that client have shifted their IT focus in all digital technologies from age old on premises IT applications. Roles and responsibilities: Adris is working as a lead architect in this entire journey being present at onsite with customer face to face. His primary roles and responsibilities are – § Evaluating different cloud vendors and propose the right cost effective solution to the customer. § Working with cloud vendors and their sales team to prepare joint proposal to customer § Defining and solutioning the architecture to best achievable performance and need § Guiding the team throughout the development phases, testing and deploying the solution to production § Helping during production support and managing the team to stabilize the system. § Implemented dashboards to reduce fuel theft during transportation and in gas pump. This was a major concern for the client § Integrated merchandise sales will gas sales to relate the data and perform more accurate market basket analysis § Worked on Tableau Dashboard to prepare scorecard, sales performance, analytical reports. § Worked on Azure, Informatica cloud, ASDW, Big Query, RedShift, Tableau, Power BI
- BI Cloud solution architect at Convenience Store and Gas
- BI Lead at Convenience Store and Gas
- BI technical lead at QSR Chain
- Senior ETL developer at Multi project - Beverage
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Telecommunication
● Lead the Project, designed and developed the processes, delivery methods, information content, change management processes for weekly student enrollments changes, student academic progress and student major change processes.
● Worked with Business Analyst and SME to understand the Different Business Processes like Student Registration Processes, Student Major Change processes.
● Identified and documented Use Case Scenarios and BI Solutions to track and analyze weekly student enrollments changes, Student Major Change processes and student academic progress.
● Identified and Designed Solutions that involved User Interfaces like Dashboards, Visualizations and Standard reports for weekly student enrollments changes and student academic progress in SAP Business Object BI Platform.
● Identified BI Solutions that involved structuring and storing the granular data and aggregated data from different data sources into Data Warehouse to track student major change process. Role: BI Data Architect Responsibilities:
● Analyzed Business Process, Identified the Grain of the process, Data points, Fact tables, Dimension tables and Relationship between them
● Designed and Developed Dimensional Models for Fast Track Registration and Student Registration Process to track the Student Enrollment Changes weekly for each course section and student major change process.
● Developed Process to create Tables, Dimensions with Integrity Constraints
● Designed and Developed ETL process to retrieve data from different data sources and populate target systems.
● Designed and Developed SAP Universe Semantic layer to enable Ad-hoc Reporting.
● Designed and developed Complex Database queries using SQL that feed data to Reports/ETL processes/Universes like Materialized Views, Functions, Procedures
● Designed and Developed Enrollment Trend graphs, Ad-hoc Reports and Standard Reports using SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Web Intelligence tools.
● Deployed Crystal Reports and Web intelligence Reports in SAP Business Intelligence Platform that enabled user access through web interface. Role: Application Administrator Responsibilities:
● Involved in Maintaining and troubleshooting the issues in SAP BI Platform.
● Designed, Deployed and Maintained the Security Structure in SAP BI Platform.
● Demonstrated Features and Functionalities of BI Platform to entire APS Team with examples.
● Involved in developing policies and procedures as related to retention of reports, migration etc.
● Maintained and Administered the Banner Document Management Systems (BDMS)-Xtender Solutions.
● Involved in Designing and Deploying Security Structure in BDMS
● Involved in trouble shooting integration issues related to Banner ERP system and BDMS.
● Involved in deploying and migrating the new Xtender applications in BDMS
● Installed, Administered and Maintained Banner Workflow Application including trouble shooting integration issues related to Banner ERP and Banner Workflow.
● Developed procedure for migration of new Workflow application and carried out migrations between development and production systems
● Designed, Developed security structure in Banner Workflow Application. Role: Programmer Analyst/Developer Responsibilities:
● Worked with users to identify business process and requirements and develop Technical solutions.
● Developed Functional specifications, Use case Scenarios, identified the roles and test cases.
● Developed product architecture, designed and developed the functional modules.
● Designed and developed entity-relationship data models supporting web applications.
● Developed the web based applications using PHP, PL/SQL and Cold Fusion
● Developed data base processes using PL/SQL Procedures, Functions, Views and SQL
● Developed data extraction and data loading processes from and to Oracle data base using PL/SQL, SQL Loader, PERL
● Troubleshooted successfully many production issues related to data, business rules in Banner ERP systems.
● Developed business process workflows using the banner workflow tool based on user business requirements.
- BI Solution Architect at Eastern Michigan University
- Programmer Analyst at Cyber Wiz Inc
- Graduate Research Assistant at Dept. of Civil Engineering, Wayne State University
15 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's in Computer Science - Computer Science
- Master's in Engineering - Engineering
- Bachelor's in Engineering - Engineering
Experience includes a track record of progressive levels of leadership throughout my career. Worked and gained insight from predominately large, complex, successful organizations and have a broad base of experiences from which to draw. Although progressing into more senior roles, I maintain a solid level of technical proficiency and acumen.
• Diverse experience in envisioning & delivering capabilities to attain better business results o Consistent delivery of business results through successful IT initiatives
• Cognitive / Cloud / AI / Big Data Solution Architect and Strategist o Current fluency with the cutting edge of technological advances
• Enterprise Architect, Data Warehouse Strategist, BI Solution Architect o History of success in implementing and managing traditional IT capabilities
• Program Manager, Project Management o Recognized ability to successfully deliver project-based work with diverse team configurations
• Worked with some of the largest, most successful organizations over the last 20 years o This diverse experience has helped me succeed in a myriad of environments and situations
• Enterprise Information Management / Metadata Management / Master Data Management / DG Standards o Expertise in advancing and unlocking an organization's data agenda from the top
• Data Modeler, DB Development & Admin, BI Reporting, ETL o Maintained technical proficiency in many areas to assure implemented solutions are fundamentally sound Well rounded background in technology, industry, business solutions, and organizational diversity to be leveraged. Recent Project Engagements
- Associative Partner / Enterprise Solution Architect at IBM
- Big Data Solution Architect at IBM
- Lead Cognitive Solution Architect at IBM
- Solution Architect at IBM
23 years at this Job
- B.S. - Information Systems Management
The Avaya 360 Workforce Optimization Project aims to unify set of business integrations that help customers make
better decisions faster by streamlining processes and providing information that is difficult to access through independent applications like cloud9, Success Factors. Goal is to build a one cloud on premise solution for enterprise
• Collaborate with business team to establish analytical expectations based on their goals and objectives
• Create prototype models to support the development efforts as per the business requirements
• Enforce standards and provide a firm foundation for product interoperability within product development. Streamline processes, ensure consistent service levels and quality, and uncover valuable, previously undiscovered information through tightly integrated business functions.
• Create executive level complex BI Publisher Templates and Reports catering to provide insight into the sales / marketing data
• Apply design and production knowledge, exercising independent judgment and firm branding standards to complete BI projects
• Develop creative dashboards for leadership and national visibility, provide performance metrics and reporting
• Create KPI's critical for Performance Measurement and Performance Improvement aspects of Business Intelligence Environment: Success Factor, Cloud 9, Oracle Bi 220.127.116.11, BI 12c, Oracle 12c, Oracle BI Apps 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124, Informatica Power Center 9.0.1 / 8.6.1, DAC 10.1.3.4.1, Sales Force, Oracle Sales Cloud, Cloud BI Publisher.
- BI Lead / Architect at Avaya BI
- Big Data Consultant at Avaya BI
- Sr Consultant at Deloitte Consulting
- BI Architect / Lead at VMware
3 years, 3 months at this Job