1. Solution Architect and a lead 2. Driven million dollar projects with an Onsite and Offshore working model for Utilities, Retail, Communication domain industries. 3. Extensive experience in OBI, Tableau, ODI, Informatica, DAC. 4. Knowledge in Financials, SCM, CCB, MDM and more
- BI Solution Architect at Tangenz Corp
- BI Manager at Tangenz India
- Senior Software Engineer at Enrich
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Master's - Computer Sciense
• Working on delivering an Oracle BI Applications HR and Financial Analytics Implementation project.
• Guiding a team of 4 including 2 OBIEE Developers, 1 ODI Developer and 1 Functional Analyst.
• Architected an authentication and authorization solution using Microsoft Active Directory and External Database Roles (PeopleSoft) within Weblogic.
• Working on a POC for a cloud-based business intelligence solution.. Environment: Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 184.108.40.206.0, Oracle 12c, ODI 220.127.116.11.0, PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2, OEL x86-64 7.0, OBIA 18.104.22.168.2, PeopleTools 8.54.18, OAC, ODICS
- BI Solution Architect at University of Texas System Information Services
- BI Solution Architect at State of Wisconsin
- Project Lead/Architect at Florida International University
- BI Manager/Architect at Indiana Public Retirement System
2 months at this Job
- MS - Applied Financial Mathematics
- BS - Mathematics
PROJECTS WORKED ON WITH (FNBO)
• Machine learning environment- Worked on architecting machine learning environment for data science utilizing R , Python and Spark technologies.
• Power BI - Proof of concept of a dashboarding solution for the analyst community.Currently in progress.
• Enterprise Data warehouse - Working as a Lead for defining Enterprise BI strategy for FNBO. Leading a team of 10 employees and 4 consultants. Duties including defining the roadmap for Enterprise Reporting, Data warehousing and ETL. Cross collaboration with internal teams and management on BI vision for FNBO. Toolsets been used for Enterpise BI are MS SSIS, SSAS , Sharepoint , Power view , Power BI , Tabular SSAS , MS APS and SAS.
• Fraud Analytics - Leading development and implement of Fraud analytics system to help analysts speed up fraud detection and fraud pattern detection.
• One Customer Experience - Leading development and implement of One Customer Experience system by consolidating logging data from Banking, Loans, Card and Mobile application to provide a 360 view of customer.
• Portfolio Risk Analysis - Implemented Enterprise Portfolio risk analytics system to provide overall risk for FNBO categorized by loan types, Customer and region. The project required integration and reporting of data from 7 Bank entities that operate under FNBO. The overall process for consolidated risk reporting was reduced form 25 days to 3 working days.
- BI Solution Architect at FIRST NATIONAL BANK
- LEAD SYSTEMS ANALYST (Business Intelligence) at CONAGRA FOODS, INC
- SR SOFTWARE CONSULTANT at THE IRUS GROUP, INC
- SOFTWARE CONSULTANT at HINDUSTAN UNILEVER, LTD
6 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Project Management Institute
- - Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Electronics & Telecomm
- Diploma - Computer Technology
Environment: Informatica Power Center /Power Exchange/ IDQ 9.6.1 & 10.2, Informatica MDM 9.7.1 & 10.2, Microsoft SQL server 2014 ,Oracle 12C,Windows server 2012 R2, Qlikview, SFDC,Trackwise, JDEXE,JDE91, Active VOS, IDD, Weblogic 12. Responsibilities:
• Performed the current state assessment and providing process improvement measurements.
• JDE91 integration of Customer Master data into MDM.
• Track-wise integration of Customer Master data into MDM.
• Non JDE sources integration of Customer Master data into MDM.
• Designed, implemented and Maintained Parent Customer Hierarchy.
• Implemented IDD solution with Task Management to enable the Data steward self-governance.
• Identified various ETL defects and fixed in the Landing area.
• Updated the match rules to accompany D&B as the golden source and applied to the history.
• Automated the ETL Landing, Staging, MDM batch groups via PowerCenter ETL workflows.
• Adhoc deduping/external match for the SFDC customers for the Merger &Acquisitions.
• Established automated de-dup results of Address book to assist CATALYST site migration from JDEXE to JDE91.
• Fine-tuned Qulaity Apps workflow to 5 min runtime from 4 hours.
• Upgraded the Informatica MDM from 9.7.1 to 10.2.
• Upgraded the Informatica Power exchange from 9.6 to 10.2.
• Upgraded the Informatica Power Center , Developer/IDQ from 9.6 to 10.2.
• Designed and developed the publish layer for customer Master data with Datawarehouse and Qlikview reports.
• Managed the upgrade project end to end including planning, resourcing, execution, quality and validation, Change controls and production deployment.
• Created an automated and scalable Data Quality verification program, which will check the Data Integration checks after every batch load of MDM.
• Support for any Data steward issues via IDD.
• Designed and Developed the publishing Customer BVT data back to Salesforce/SFDC.
• Hybrid IDD solution implemented in 10.2 with Active VOS and Provisioning tool.
• Maintained Weblogic server installation and Patches. The Project Catalent has initiated the BI and analytical solutions with QlikView as reporting tool and Informatica toolset as Integration. In this fast-paced implementation of Datamart and EDW along with master data management solution, the business engagement along with the implementation vendor and other technical functions achieved seamlessly. MDM was established for best version of truth for the subject area customer and Product. The integration between different systems such as JDEXE, JDE 91, Non JDE legacy sources to get the facts and dimensions into the warehouse, where as MDM is used to get the more consolidated customer data enrichment with D&B data. MDM is also used to maintain the Parent customer to overcome the regulatory granularity maintained by D&B. Spend analytics reports migrated from the 3rd party into QlikView with multi year history. MDM is also used to integrate the other systems such as Salesforce, trackwise, QuickBase, Quality etc. The necessary ETLs were build and maintained in automated daily schedule. MDM batch groups are called via SOAP transformations in ETL, so that they will be scheduled with in Informatica Powercenter. XLT Analytics were built for key business metrics As an BI &MDM architect reporting to Director MDM&BI, I was involved in every step of roadmap to the digital and central BI solution with dynamically changing priorities. Provided the SME inputs for the programs lead by other project managers on constant basis.
- Sr MDM & BI Solution Architect at Catalent Pharma Solutions
- MDM Solution Architect /Sr ETL Architect/SME at Pfizer
- ETL Specialist/Informatica Architect/Lead Consultant at Pfizer
- Marketing Effectiveness Analyst/Informatica Architect/Lead Consultant at Verispan
3 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Rajashtan, India
- - Technology
I Provided BI solution for PHDM Project. I implemented project for Public health Management Responsibilities:
• Involved from the inception of the project, Gathered requirements and developed the functional specs.
• Support other ETL developers; providing mentoring, technical assistance, troubleshooting and alternative development solutions.
• ETL development, testing, implementation, and support of integration solutions.
• Support ETL and Data Warehouse production, development & test environments
• Extensively worked on creating Dimensional Data Model for New Business from Operational Data Sources.
• Used SAP Data Services 4.3 and 4.2 for migrating data from OLTP databases, Flat files files to the Data Warehouse
• Created Jobs, Workflows and Data Flows according to specifications and implemented their business logic.
• Created SAP Data services mappings to load the data warehouse, the mappings involved extensive use of simple and complex transformations like Key Generator, SQL Query Transform, Table Comparison, Case, Validation, Merge, lookup etc. in Data flows.
• Created Real time Jobs and Nested structures Using BODS.
• Created Data Flows for dimension and fact tables and loaded the data into targets in Data Warehouse
• Designed Summary and Aggregation tables according to the functional requirement specifications and loaded data to support reporting.
• Tuned Data Integrator Mappings and Transformations for the better performance of jobs.
• Developed complex mappings utilizing built in Data Integrator functions, including reverse pivots, table comparisons, map operations, and SQL transforms, Key Generator, Case, Merge, Map Operator and lookup.
• Configured the mappings to handle the updates to preserve the existing records using History Preserve Transformation (Slowly Changing Dimensions Type-2)
• Used parsing, correction, standardization, duplicate matching for arranging information using Data Quality Management.
• Used parsing, correction, standardization, duplicate matching for arranging information using Data Quality Management.
• Implemented Data auditing and data validation techniques while designing flows for better data quality using Data Insight
• Created Data Quality jobs to cleanse and match data based on internal dictionaries.
• Scheduled batch jobs for processing flat files, XML files, XSD, DTD's as source as well as Target too.
• Created data visualization application for business users using Lumira.
• Expertise in working on design studio to create dashboards, for viewing on mobile devices SAP LUMIRA
• Created reports in Lumira to handle huge volume of data in real time for analysis. Developed dashboard reports using SAP Lumira to include all the required KPI's
• Used Global variables, Local Variables and Parameters between Work flow and Data flow as per business requirements.
• Designed Work flow and Data flow in such a way they can be used in multiple jobs.
• Analyze all tables and created various indexes to enhance query performance.
• Created predefined conditions, prompts and custom hierarchies in the process of building the universes
• Defined Full client & WebI reports and published to corporate documents and viewed by info view
• Developed Reports and Dashboards by using Tableau.
• Created reports using multiple data providers.
• Extensively Used Lookup_ext, Lookup_Seq and also created custom functions where repetitive code is needed.
• Created and administered Local and Central Repositories for multi user environment. Environment: BODS 4.3, BOBJ 4.3, Lumira Discovery, Lumira Designer, SQL Server 2012, Ms office, Visio, MS Outlook. Tableau
- BI Solution Architect at John Hopkins
- Sr. SAP BI Consultant at Vantage Drilling Company INC
- Sr. SAP BI Consultant at Vought
- Sr. SAP BI Consultant at Treehouse Foods
1 year, 1 month at this Job
Full responsibility for the BI strategic direction and modernization of enterprise reporting platforms. Led the CarMax IT EDW/BI Team of 14, both Associates and Contractors. This dynamic group is responsible for all data movement to and from the data warehouse, production reporting and support for all platforms behind those functions.
• · Created and managed the implementation of the EDW/BI roadmap for CarMax, including: DW expansion and rationalization (Teradata, SSAS), ETL tools (Informatica, PLSQL) and BI tools (PwrBI, Tableau) · Responsible for the multi-million dollar EDW/BI fiscal budget, including resource and project planning, projected hardware/software spend and all reporting and tracking to that budget thru the year · Upgraded the Enterprise Microsoft reporting platform from 2008 to 2016 PowerBI Report Server: instantiated new servers and migrated over 1K reports and 20K users to the new platform · Led the team thru a transition from SDLC/Waterfall project management to an Agile, iterative delivery methodology · Established and fostered key Business partner relationships to guide and support their data driven solutions · Negotiated & implemented an on/off shore Managed Service Agreement with Cognizant to address production support for EDW processes and applications · Responsible for managing several key vendor relationships, including RFP facilitation, contract negotiations, hardware and software upgrades and implementations, and ongoing product maintenance and support
- EDW / BI - Solution Architect, Manager at CarMax, Inc
- Sr. Manager - Enterprise Data Services IT at CapitalOne Services, Inc
- Sr. Systems Engineer - Multiline Division IT at Geico Insurance
- BI/DW Architect at Circuit City Stores, Inc
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- B.S. in Business Administration - Computer Information Systems
• Developed brand new Qlik Sense Apps with the help of D3 Visualizations, Extensions available in the Qlik branch, new Qlik Sense framework default functionality like Beta Maps, KPI Object, Export to PPT/PDF, storytelling etc.
• Developed Master resource library across Qlik Sense Apps and trained users in leveraging them to create custom stories/additional visualization based on their need.
• Upgraded Qlik Sense server by following feature release paths to inherit the latest features that are available for consumption.
• Leveraged existing QlikView(TM) DataMart has to migrate Qlik Dashboards onto Qlik Sense environment.
• Implemented Application Level Section Access and configured security rules on Qlik Sense streams to control user actions over Qlik Sense Hub.
• Created Qlik Sense Wizards, mash ups for embedding the Sense visualizations into third party applications.
• Good knowledge on trouble shooting Qlik Sense server related issues like Sync issue, App Duplications etc.
• Solid knowledge in upgrading the existing Qlik Sense clustered environment to latest releases after performing stability checks.
• Leveraged existing Qlik Marts for building Qlik Sense Applications during the migration phase.
• Created scheduled jobs through Qlik Sense management console (QMC).
• Involved in extracting, transforming and loading data from source into QlikView(TM)/Qlik Sense applications.
• Deployment of Qlik Sense/QlikView(TM) dashboards from DEV to UAT and UAT to PROD.
• Worked with senior level executives to gather requirements for their Dashboard and reporting needs Environment: QlikView(TM) 11.2 x/12.0 SR5, Qlik Sense 2.2.4/3.1, Tableau 9.x/10.2, QlikView(TM) Server, QlikView(TM) Publisher, Hadoop HIVE, Teradata, Salesforce.com, Oracle.
- SR. BI Solution Architect (Dashboards & Visualization Expert) at HISD
- SR. BI Solution Architect (Dashboards & Visualization Expert) at Crystal Creamery
- SR. BI Solution Architect (Dashboards & Visualization Expert) at EDS
- SR. SAP Business Objects Solution Architect (Dashboards & Visualization Expert) at Caterpillar Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Master's in Management Information Systems and Computer Applications - Management Information Systems and Computer Applications
BI Architect/Technical Lead for On-Shore and Off-Shore Team. Heading 9 projects. Involved in project management, Setup Project plan on Microsoft Project Plan. Design the data warehouse, Materialized view, and tables and views.
• The off-Shore team consists of 3 Cognos developers and 2 ODI ETL developers.
• Managing multiple projects. Involved in engaging users into project requirement and testing process. Track every step of the project plan. Train users On Cognos Tools and also provide Training Document.
• Lead a team of 5 developers through each step of ETL process as well as report development in Cognos. Involved in Troubleshooting Database Issues and Cognos Reports.
• Involved in Migrating Oracle Discoverer reports into IBM Cognos.
• Day to day activity involves Engaging users, taking requirements, translate into technical Documents, Documenting the requirements, Provide Status to the Director, take part in ETL development issues and troubleshoot them, assign work to the developers, engage various technical teams and managers to get issues resolved. Maintain Design Documents on Sharepoint. Environment: Cognos 10.1, Oracle 11g, EBS, AWS, UNIX, Framework Manager, SQL developer, Oracle Discoverer, ODI.
- Team Lead at BI Solution Architect
- BI Lead/ ETL Tech Lead at General Motors, IT Innovation Center
- BI Lead at Frontier Communications
- Bi Metadata Modeler at DirecTV
3 years at this Job
- Bachelors - Engineering Four
As a technical manager to grow a team of 4 members to over 10 developers and delivered enterprise reporting and data visualization applications at the organization. Within 12 months, four enterprise projects were successfully deployed to life in production to support client's need in data visualization and advanced analytics. Worked directly with clients in framing business requirement, design review, developing, production deployment and application enhancement. Have built close relationship and established strong bonding with business stakeholders. Used MicroStrategy multisource capability to blend data from various data sources to provide required analytics in various subject areas. Intelligence Cubes and Visual Insight are recommended for users to meet their self-service and ad-hoc reporting purposes. Worked on TRB presentation, performance tuning, server sizing/capacity planning, security configuration and user training.
- BI Solution Architect & Project Manager at Government Agency in Financial Regulation
- Scan MD and MD Doctor at Global Data Warehousing, Arrow Electronics, Inc
- MicroStrategy Consultant, SISC, Vienna VA at Market Risk Technology, Bank of America
- Project Lead at ISC/DSS, Corporate Data Warehousing Project, Freddie Mac
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- PhD - Polymer Science & Engineering
- Master of Science in Plasma Physics - Plasma Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Plasma Physics - Plasma Physics
Convenience Store and Gas chain – Cloud journey: Jul-2015 – Till Date The primary focus of any business is to be competitive in market. To achieve that client have shifted their IT focus in all digital technologies from on premises conventional IT applications. Roles and responsibilities: Adris is working as a lead architect in this entire journey being present at onsite with customer face to face. He has a team of 28 members including onsite and offshore. His primary roles and responsibilities are – § Evaluating different cloud vendors and propose the right cost effective solution to the customer and defining the road map. § Defining and solutioning the architecture to best achievable performance and need on Azure. § Performed Data analysis, Data profiling and Data modeling exercise for right performance need § Built ETL mappings in Informatica using different components like Look up, joiner, update strategy, filter, router etc. § Created workflow and session, implementing pushdown optimization and partitioning. § Worked on Informatica Data Quality in integration with address doctor. Perform Column, Rule, Multi object, Comparative and Mid-Stream Profiling. Manage Reference Tables. Develop standardization, cleansing and parsing Mappings and mapplets. Identify duplicate records using Classic Data Matching. § Worked on Informatica administration, capacity planning, configuring repository services and integration services, configuration and management of user/group/role, LDAP authentication, configuration of nodes and grids along with high availability setup, repository service backup. § Implemented dashboards to reduce fuel theft during transportation and in gas pump. This was a major concern for the client § Integrated merchandise sales with gas sales to relate the data and perform more accurate market basket analysis § Worked on Power BI Dashboard to prepare scorecard, sales performance, analytical reports. § Worked on Job automation, Automated monitoring alert, automated post load validation and alert mechanism. § Reduced monitoring effort by 90% and Reduced ticket count by 40% § Worked on Azure, Informatica cloud, ASDW, Tableau, Power BI, SSIS, SSRS § Worked on DevOps methodology on a scum & Kanban framework
- BI Cloud solution architect at Convenience Store and Gas
- BI Lead at Convenience Store and Gas
- BI technical lead at QSR Chain
- Senior ETL developer at Multi project - Beverage
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electronics and Telecommunication