Bicycle Mechanic / Service Manager Advise customers of bicycle repair and maintenance needs Schedule and perform service Order shop supplies and repair parts
- Bicycle Mechanic at Erik's Bike Shop
- Bicycle Mechanic at Performance Bicycle Shop
3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - English
is a bicycle shop offering sales and services. As a Bicycle Mechanic, I am tasked with solving mechanical issues on bicycles in all conditions. I must be able to accurately find the issue and provide the necessary repairs. In the sales department, I provide advice on bicycles and accessories that fit the customer's needs.
- BICYCLE MECHANIC at BIKE EMPORIUM
- ASSISTANT HOUSE MANAGER at ASU GAMMAGE
- SHIFT MANAGER at QUIZNOS SUBS
10 months at this Job
- B.S. - MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
In my position I work as a bicycle mechanic performing tune ups, adjustments, bike builds, and other services on bikes, while also being a salesman for bikes, parts and accessories. My other responsibilities include website editing and design, working at various offsite contracts, social media, and various IT tasks
- Bicycle Mechanic at Two Wheeler Dealer
- Construction Assistant at Howard CDM
11 months at this Job
- Current College Student
• Completed quality control inspections on every bicycle entering the bike fleet
• Successfully trained newly hired mechanics on bicycle repairs
• Assisted mechanics on the shop floor with the more difficult repairs
• Consulted with management team on new hires performance, incentive programs, inventory orders, and day to day shop operational concerns.
• Adjusted and corrected timesheet errors using the Ascentis application
• Strategically dealt with unexpected issues regarding part deficiencies, scheduling, and facility related events
• Communicated with other departments regarding bike deliveries and rebalancing
• Completed Bicycle repairs to QC Standards
• Fielded Operational concerns and Safety concerns from the mechanic team and relayed them to the appropriate managers
- Bicycle Mechanic at NYC Bicycle Share (CitiBike)
- Bicycle Mechanic at Recycle A Bicycle
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- EMT-B Certification
My responsibilities as a Bicycle Mechanic were insuring superior customer service and repairing bicycles. From fixing flats to complete over hauls.
- Bicycle Mechanic at Elk Grove Cyclery
- Au Pair at Cultural Care
- Manager at Fahrrad XXL in Bochum
- Assistant Manager at Fressnapf in Herne
1 year at this Job
- - Architecture and Interior Design
As a bicycle mechanic/salesman I was tasked with repairing and servicing bicycles as well as interacting with customers. Job responsibilities include: operating point of sale system, servicing bicycles, filling out purchase orders, stocking, pricing, and providing excellent customer service.
- Bicycle Mechanic/Salesman at Greenway Bicycles
- Operations Manager Ronald McDonald House Charities at North Central Florida
- GROCERY REPLENISHMENT SPECIALIST at PUBLIX
- LAWN CARE AND IRRIGATION SPECIALIST at UNDERWOOD IRRIGATION AND LAWNCARE
6 months at this Job
- Some college
In-shop Bicycle Mechanic
• Performed needed repairs, Multi-point inspections, and Post-Repair inspections.
• Inspect bikes under Department of Transportation Regulations and approved release to public.
• Basic Shop Responsibilities Applied. Field Bicycle Mechanic
• Inspected and Performed bicycles while out in the field.
• Managed/Planned work routes that were effective for an 8 hr work day.
• Innovated and Used minimal supplies to perform repairs on bicycles in the field. Special Duties
• Fought for Workers Rights in the Workers Council.
• Took leadership of Mechanics and was elected Shop Steward.
• Discussed company standings, Employee Progress and Future Progress of The Company in Managerial meetings.
• Introduced pneumatic tools to the bicycle shops of NYCBS and Partners.
• Innovated, designed and customized tools to simplify the work shop.
• Exposed system flaws and gave new ideas for improvement.
• Assisted Shop Leads and Supervisors to better distribute work load for a more productive workflow.
• Kept workers happy and inspired to work harder and more efficiently.
• Improvised and created quick fix/solutions to issues that couldn't be accessed immediately.
- Field Bicycle Mechanic/technician at Citibike by Motivate/Lyft
- Fleet Mechanic at Motivate inc
- Delivery Driver/Merchandiser at Kiosity
- Diesel Technician at Consolidated Buses & Transit
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Automotive Technician Program
- Regents Diploma
I gained a lot of information from working at Al's Bicycle in Edmond Oklahoma. Some of those were mechanic, but also learning how to talk to customers. I would repair customers bikes that had been brought in. I would also build up bikes if we were running low on bikes for the floor. I would also sell bikes and talk to customers that are trying to figure out which bike is right for them.
- BICYCLE MECHANIC at AL'S BICYCLE EDMOND
- FULFILLMENT TEAM MEMBER at AMAZON FULFILLMENT CENTER
7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
Builds bicycles for stock/customers, bicycle repair, basic tune-ups to complete overhauls & maintenance, general questions/advice, cashier
- Philadelphia - Bicycle Mechanic at Performance Bicycle
- Inventory Associate at Newark ToyotaWorld
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- associates - Automotive Technology
Bicycle Mechanic and sales associate.
- Bicycle Mechanic at Bicyclewerks
- Laborer at Ruggeri Plumbing
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- High school
- High school