Provided recommendations and optimizations for major QSR brand leveraging Doubleclick Bid Manager and Groundtruth location-based advertising. ○ Performed competitive market analysis and segmentation to inform and drive go-to-market planning for Phobio, a software company powering mobile device trade-in for telecommunication companies and OEM's.
- Doubleclick Bid Manager Strategist at
- Marketing & Product Consultant at
- Account Executive - Google Display Network (GDN) at Google
- Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy, Technology and Telecommunications at AOL Advertising
10 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Marketing - Business Administration and Marketing
A professional Bid Manager responsible for delivering and ensuring that bid deadlines are met. Works as part of a bid
management team both virtually and/or in person on larger, more complex/ higher risk bids.
• Takes lead responsibility for a number of specific bids, primarily non-standard and complex deals;
• Leads bid strategy and virtual team members; fully coordinates all inputs (technical, service, project management, commercials, risks, customer Q&A, customer responses) to the proposal
• Manages bid delivery and the associated resources
• Takes responsibility for identifying deal risks and ensuring work streams keep the bid Risk Register up to date.
• Acts as the single point of contact for all bid related matters.
• Responsible for key financial basics, i.e. costs, pricing and budgets and provide sensible financial analysis.
• Documents the qualification of sales opportunities.
• Applies commercial knowledge to accurately build and model costs and prices, and evaluate risk.
• Articulates key risks and the commercial proposition during meetings.
• Facilitates and runs governance Sign On, Mid-point reviews, briefing and Sign Off calls and reviews with senior management and Market Unit / Global Services Board members
• Interfaces with end customers, consultants and suppliers on larger complex deals
• Participates in Best Practice and Continuous Improvement projects and activities as part of the Americas Commercial and Bid Team
- Global Services Bid Manager at BT - British Telecom
- Business Development Operations/RFP Manager at Murex MNA
- Bid/Proposal/Project Manager at IBM
- Sales Productivity Coordinator at IBM
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Global Bid Manager for the Americas region working collaboratively with Asia Pacific (APAC) and Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) regions. Manage RFQ's, RFP's, and RFI's from start to finish with adherence to strict deadlines and primary focus to deliver the best pricing and solutions proposal to customer.
• Gatekeeper of all incoming bids with mandatory qualification criteria - bid value EUR 1,000,000 or greater (typical bid value range of EUR 1,000,000 - EUR 80,000,000)
• Thoroughly review all potential and current customer contractual requirements/agreements and request approval and/or counter-response from applicable department(s) for all non-conformities, i.e. legal, airfreight, ocean freight, domestic
• Closely work with the global sales organization to define specific customer transportation needs
• Delegate pricing portion to applicable pricing team(s) - International Air and/or Ocean freight, cross-border, domestic, etc.
• Organize and lead global calls with internal teams to determine best strategies and areas to target
• Strictly adhere to DHL's RFQ process to allow for on-time submission of proposal (typical proposal deadline 10-15 days)
• Lead online auctions while teleconferencing with global key stakeholders
• Fully review final proposal documents and pricing templates and sign off for final submission to customer
• Advanced MS Excel skills developed by working in massive pricing files to include complex formulas, pivot tables, and macros
- Global Bid Manager at DHL Global Forwarding
- Air Export Quoting Agent at DHL Global Forwarding
- Aftermarket Sales Associate at LKD Aerospace, Inc
- Office Assistant at Esterline Sensors Services America
3 years at this Job
VIRTUSTREAM, INC. a Dell Technologies business (Remote) 12/16-present Bid Manager, Deal Desk/Sales Operations I was the first resource hired specifically to respond to RFXs. With no proposal infrastructure in place, I created an entire proposal process; developed business-facing training tutorials; assisted in resource hiring; established metrics tracking and reporting; and helped develop the Qvidian library of content responses. By end of first year, the Downselection rate was over 70% and my personal rate exceeded 80% on the bids I managed. Under my direction, we instituted Bid/NoBid standards and best practices for responding to proposals. Highlights include: ♦ Act as PM for complex, must win pursuits. ♦ Drafted internal policy and process documents with extended RACI roles and responsibilities. ♦ Create custom win themes by leveraging client research and business intelligence. ♦ Draft and edit technical content for Qvidian library. ♦ Created database of trackable metrics based on SalesForce data. ♦ Built strong relationships with sales, architects and SMEs by listening and streamlining the engagement process with the proposal team. ♦ Developed a working POC for both Bid/NoBid and Escalation/Jeopardy protocols that increased awareness, communication and collaboration across business groups. ♦ Collaborated with Sales Leads on pursuit strategy throughout bid life cycle ♦ Supported over $250M in RFX pipeline opportunities each year. Advisory KPMG, LLP (Denver and remote) - 5/2015 acquired Beacon Partners, Inc. - 8/2016 Manager, Practice Operations My role as a manager of practice operations expanded my strategy and analysis skills in healthcare. I used market data to create one voice content collateral. For the must-win RFPs, I created, revised and polished submissions to emphasize continuity and client centric responses. Highlights include: ♦ Acted as key SME for complex, high dollar pursuits. ♦ Created capture teams and aligned with appropriate tasks. ♦ Researched trends and translate into specific action items. ♦ Drafted content for IT and Healthcare collateral. ♦ Consolidated content into concise, compliant and compelling responses. ♦ Traced/documented fragmented workflows; implemented standard practices among segmented units. ♦ Created and managed campaigns leading to increased sales and market share. Healthcare
- Bid Manager, Deal Desk/Sales Operations at SECTOR AND PROFESSIONAL CHRONOLOGY
- Manager at BEACON PARTNERS, INC
- at BEACON PARTNERS, INC
- Proposal Writer at BEACON PARTNERS, INC
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- - law
- B. S. - Advertising
Manage the on time submissions of subsea communication equipment bids and proposals that are in excess of 1000 pages of complex Technical and Commercial volume; project contract value can range up to over $300 million dollars. Manage all bids under North, South, and Central America and also all RFP’s or ITTs under US Government jurisdiction. Collaborate with Sales Managing Directors to ensure project strategy is upheld and target budget is maintained. Responsible for the accurate assembly of the RFI, RFP, and bid content, as well as, ensure that all applicable processes are followed. Represent customer requirements and act as the internal lead for the project team. Influence internal customers to achieve a mutually desirable outcome and work with a team of varying degrees of expertise such as System Engineering, Marine Services, Project Management, Legal, Production, Product Line Management, Marketing, Accounting, and Sales. Lead meetings with over 40 participants; creating and publishing the meeting minutes and actions. Compose recommendations to the project team regarding concerns or issues and ensure resolution by working closely with assigned team members. Expected to protect all internal and external confidential information and use judgment based on company policies and procedures. Communicate answers to complex questions to both internal and external customers. Support in communicating the project status, health, and risks to management.
- Bid Manager at TE SubCom
- Contracts Manager at Trident Civil
- Contracts Manager at CORMAN CONSTRUCTION
- Procurement Manager at Gaston Brothers Utilities LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Research for Bid Opportunities, create a schedule and manage deadlines for Estimator.
• Process Underground Locates, NTO's, and complete all paper work required for our project folder.
• Develop Supplemental Systems for day to day tasks both for the field and the office.
• Read Contracts and Negotiates Concerns to benefit the Company.
- Bid Manager at Treecycle Land Clearing Inc
- Retail Sales Consultant at AT&T
4 years, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration - marketing, operations management
- - Business
Managed and prepared requests for proposals, quotes, and information for pipeline integrity services and products totaling
over $23mm annually for high impact clients, including multiyear and multimillion dollar contracts
• Managed and coordinated teams for completing bid documentation, bid reviews, and feedback to ensure client's requirements are met and proposals are accurate, complete, and appropriate for the opportunity
• Provided support to the organization by offering technical information, pricing recommendation, and contract negotiation
• Prepared cost and margin calculations for projects
• Entered and maintained sales and operations data in CRM/ERP system and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bid Manager - Pipeline Integrity at T.D. Williamson
- Gas Transportation Analyst at Dominion Energy Questar Pipeline
- Project Sales Coordinator - Inline Inspections at T.D. Williamson
- Services Coordinator - Inline Inspections at T.D. Williamson
7 months at this Job
- - Applied Project Management
- Bachelors of Science in Mass Communication - Mass Communication
• Own the entire bid process, from RFP or Bid reception, to reviewing legal paperwork, providing necessary documents to different school districts, data mine for competitive pricing, get final pricing approval (with supporting information) from the President of ES Foods, sending out hard-copy bids, electronic bids, email bids, and digital media bids
• Implemented and built NetSuite CRM system from the ground-up, currently being used for all accounting, sales, salesforce field appointments, samples, and Key Business Indicators tracking
• Presented NetSuite rollout to the entire company over a 2 day long conference
• Primary NetSuite CRM internal Champion
• Create and kept track of all bid pricing history as well as bid awards, baseline pricing to be used in the future, and any other information from the competitive landscape
• Hold sales calls twice a week with the sales reps in the field to go over pending bids
• Meet with the president twice a week to go over and approve all bids
- Bid Manager at ES Foods
- Financial Analyst at Paul Global Benefits
- Associate Product Manager at
- Marketing Support Leader at Honeywell/ADI
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
Assist the Project Managers and Asst Project Managers in prepping the bid proposals for multi-million-dollar projects as well as preparing bids on my own. Awarded 2 out of 3 I prepared.
● Assist the Director of Construction with bidding on JOC projects and the projects within the JOC as they came up.
● Assist the Director of Construction working with new contracts, clients and venders.
● Prepare the HSP (HUB Subcontracting Plan) if required. Sending out the notification and invitation to bid.
● Worked closely with the Corporate Office in creating and implementing new processes and procedures
- Bid MANAGER at LMC CORPORATION
- OFFICE MANAGER at LMC CORPORATION
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES
- STUDENT INTERN at SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES
1 month at this Job
- ASSOCIATES DEGREE - Office Administration
Attend and document department meetings. Search websites and newspapers for upcoming bids, order and maintain bid documents. Communicate with manufactures regarding equipment needed for project bids. Follow-up with sales staff throughout bid process. Contact contractors to qualify bidders. Hand-deliver bids as needed. Assist sales staff on bid day. Coordinate trade show exhibitions, schedule equipment demos to be displayed, training attendance, set-up meetings, displays, etc., travel & hotel accommodations for 7 office locations. Organize onsite and offsite meetings and luncheons and occasionally golf tournaments. Created a "library" system for all trade show banners, demo equipment, electrical needs, etc. to keep our trade show requests and order fulfillment running smoothly. Post pictures on our shared drive to allow attendees to select what is needed and reserve them for future trade shows. Coordinate webinars to allow our customers to gain up-to-date training on the equipment needed for their treatment plants. Order and maintain manufacture's equipment brochures for both the industrial and municipal departments. Update and maintain the Municipal Product Line Card for JCI Industries. Coordinate employee apparel ordering. Track usage of office audio/visual equipment for presentations. Notarize documents as needed. Track & maintain membership renewals, advertisements in water & wastewater publications and help design & order employee business cards. Plan & coordinate the annual company picnics for as many as 350 people to include staff and family members of all ages.
- Bid Manager / Marketing at JCI Industries, Inc
- Communications Specialist at JCI Industries, Inc
- Business Development Assistant at JCI Industries, Inc
- Marketing Assistant at JCI Industries, Inc
8 years at this Job
- High school or equivalent