Jan. 2011-Aug 2014
Company dedicated to importing and distributing pharmaceutical products for human use and personal care products to drug stores, pharmacies, and hospitals in El Salvador.
• Look for sales opportunities, prepare economic bids and technical documentation of products to offer, create sales and competition analysis reports for upper management, teamwork.
- Bid Manager at Droguería Santa Lucia
- Manager's assistant at Calox EL Salvador
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- - English for Students
I am currently working as a presales manager for the Infosys public sector subsidiary out of Toronto.
• Identify opportunities and provide inputs for qualification and coordinate qualification process with the delivery organization. Provide inputs to competitive analysis and win strategies. Ensure that all bids reflect proposal best practices. Make recommendations related to value proposition. Create pursuit plan, templates and story board outline for the pursuit response. Review and coordinate the qualification to delivery process for the pursuit.
• Attend bid conferences and client meetings and assist sales with identified teaming partners and other vendors. Identify gaps and limitations and propose plans to improve future bids
- Proposal Manager/Bid Manager at Infosys
- Fulltime employee at Infosys
- at Pfizer
- Project Manager at Pfizer
7 years at this Job
An in-depth knowledge of the industry with a solid technical background provided an excellent platform for this role. The position largely revolved around managing bids through a set of interlocked Sales Support Model processes and Sales Pursuit best practices. Managed several complex bids for both commercial and government up to $36 million. Essentially, was responsible for the entire proposal development process to provide high-quality bids on time and in an organized fashion by:
● Owning the production and delivery of the appropriate documentation, i.e. proposals, RFI response and customer presentations using the products of the MS Office Suite - specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio - as required
● Adapting inputs from diverse Global teams where English was a second language into a consistent, clear and concise customer facing document
● Collaborating with bid team to develop key messages, win themes and proposal content
● Updating CRM system as required during bid process
● Facilitating the proposal development process from start to finish
● Travelling as required to HP locations in Europe and Africa when bid specifics dictated
● Organising bid distribution logistics, including the management approval process
● Producing tendering plans and establishing the tendering teams, which typically included representation from financial, legal, sales and procurement departments
● Working closely with sales managers to estimate project costs and track completion of written assignments
● Creating and managing reporting to Pursuit Sponsors both those scheduled and upon request
- Bid Manager at Hewlett Packard
- Sales Operations Manager at Injazat Data Systems
- Business Analyst - Cross Functional Performance and Change Management at Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
- at Electronic Data Systems (EDS)
1 year, 1 month at this Job
• Developed and maintain comprehensive pursuit plans for deals of $20M to $100M in value
• Facilitated and supported sales and win strategies
• Managed end-to-end pursuit deliverables within allowable budget
• Performed quality assurance for client deliverables
• Confirmed compliance with all governance and sales processes Manager for the day to day operations that supported the pre-sales consultant applications staff
• Management of the daily triage where assignments are made to support sales pursuits
• Tracked sales pursuits and evaluated win rate, close rate, resource utilization. Coordinated the hiring process, transfers from off shore and engaged in mentoring of new team members,
- Bid Manager at DXC Technology / Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Solution Architect at
- Business Manager at EDS
- Applications Delivery Manager at EDS
7 years, 9 months at this Job
- - Sociology
Bid Manager for General Contractor specializing in Water/Wastewater Treatment plants who manages all facets of the bid process. Responsible for several functions which includes: procuring qualified bids for each division, update and maintain the company subcontractor and supplier directory via excel spreadsheet and the company website, distribute all Invitations To Bid via company website and other solicitation entities such as Blue Book and local newspapers/online, attend pre-bid meetings and take detailed notes and pictures, turn in bids before deadline in person and via electronic online bidding systems, complete all paperwork for bidding which includes electronic copies while adhering to strict deadlines, printing, sorting, filing bids, data entry of subcontractor proposals and strict record keeping of hard copies and electronic, Market Research – acquiring new subcontractors, researching lost projects for awarded subcontractors, maintaining a spreadsheet of annual projects per quarter which were looked at, bid, and who the low bidder was, assist with administrative level tasks for preconstruction and course of construction activities, assist Vice President with obtaining materials needed for trade shows and assist with set up booths/display boards, and attend on behalf of the company, Crossover department tasks, including but not limited to, assisting with office material ordering, manage bids company calendar which includes pre-bids, bid dates, company functions/relevant dates, employee time off, President’s calendar and other tasks associated with ongoing projects. Also assists with setting up and tracking employee lodging and setting up corporate accounts while negotiating discounted pricing to stay within project budgets. Obtains information for and assembles close out manuals, prepares site specific Safety Manuals and tracks field personnel safety certifications and training. Tracks documentation and records OSHA forms and EMR ratings for company archives, obtain all necessary permits as requested by the Project Manager, and assists Project Manager with any additional duties. Provides licensed professional notary public services to all staff for documentation purposes. Website Administrator who works on the back end, front end, loading bid documents, loading project documents, administers permissions and access to site, troubleshoots any issues with users’ logins/access and on the website, single point of contact for site administration and issue resolution. Performs website administration of company info updates, articles, promotions, job announcements, and newsletters. Inputs and maintain the company subcontractor and supplier directory via the website, and distribute all Invitations to Bid from within the company website platform. Updates and manage a record of all SBE and minority vendors and lists from within website database. Provides all Good Faith Effort documentation and reports via website back end directory. Responsible for all Social Media accounts, posting, website interface and social listening of competitors and monitoring.
- Bid Manager/Website Administrator at Florida Design Contractors
- Project Coordinator/Bid Coodinator/Permit Coordinator at Florida Mechanical
- Full Time Student at Unemployed
- Operations Manager at Gold Coast Home Preservation
3 years at this Job
- Executive Certification in Project Management - Project Management
Managed the bid preparation of engineering non recurring tasks, and hardware bills of material for custom in flight entertainment systems on large commercial aircraft, broadband connectivity solutions, cost benefit analysis, task detail summaries, schedules, bid kickoff meetings for commercial clients and global field sales support efforts.
• Audio/video, state of the art software, hardware development, systems, customer installation and support, test and certification engineering, tech pubs bid management and approvals through the Director of Engineering.
• Detail research and analysis on large commercial aircraft seat layouts, wiring and component design involved in the bid process that was then fed to finance for bid and proposal pricing and completion.
- Engineering Bid Manager at THALES AVIONICS, Inc. In-Flight Entertainment Systems
- Associate - Senior Cost Estimator/Analyst at BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON
- Engineering Planning 4 - Engineering Logistics and Test Estimator Senior at NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
8 years at this Job
- Diploma - Government Contract Management
- Diploma - Cost Analysis
- A.S. - Mechanical Design and Manufacturing
- B. S. - Applied Science and Engineering
- Responsible for requesting pre-sales budget for the project assigned resources after receiving the estimates forecast from the team - Prepare project pricing using the pricing tool and align with finance team to get approvals before submitting the opportunity proposal. - Prepare presentations including all information about the opportunity. - Responsible for submitting a completed bid to an existing or prospective client, on time and within budget. - Ensure that all the client's questions have been answered as fully as possible, and that the organization has given itself the best possible chance of success. - Working under the direction of the PMO. - Leading all day-to-day aspects of an individual bid. - Work closely with a core team while bringing in subject matter experts when required. - Being the first point of contact for the client, and liaise with estimators who produce the price element of a bid. - Ensure time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision. - Cope with a substantial amount of responsibility, remain calm under sometimes severe pressure, and be able to read and interpret instructions carefully. - Able to use their industry experience to understand complicated technical information. - Articulate, confident speaker. Strong written communication skills. - Deal with complex business relationships and manage multiple resources to deliver a strong, winning case to the prospective client. - Interface with clients and understands the functional and non-functional requirements/processes through meetings and discussions. - Coordinate with other business units to plan, negotiate and interpret information on projects. - Present functional design alternatives and develops functional specifications that document desired outcome of system enhancement / development - Contribute to the preparation of Requirement compliance Matrix for all functional and non-functional requirements - Work closely with project stakeholders to ensure that implementation is aligned with business requirements.
- Pre-sales Bid Manager at Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- Project & Proposal Coordinator at Accela ME FZ L.L.C
- Proposal Manager / Proposal Center Department at Hewlett-Packard Jordan
- Senior Bid Officer at INTRACOM IT Services Middle East & Africa
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's in computer science - computer science
January 2012 - June 2014
• Directly managed a team in Australia and India
• Responsible for all Security deals in Asia and Australia
• Delivered 100% of proposals on time
• Maintained full confidentiality and ethical business practices
• Led a project to develop a Bid Library of all proposals and solution documents
• Created a Case Study reference list of projects
• Distributed WIN Notices to market services
- Head Bid Manager, Asia & Australia at Hewlett-Packard, Enterprise Security Services
- Business Portfolio Manager & Six Sigma Consultant, BHP Billiton Account at IBM
- North and South America Sales Manager, AstraZeneca Account at IBM USA
- US Sales Program Manager at AstraZeneca Account
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master of Business Administration - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science - International Business
9. Service Manager, Project Engineer, Application Engineer, Bid Manager, Solutions Development Manager, Solutions Architect Resume
· Solutions Architect - Operations Planning & Design - Verizon Dates Employed: Feb 2007 – Dec 2018 Employment Duration: 11 years 11 months Location: Greater Atlanta Area, transferred to Beaufort, SC in 2011 Provided Technical Project Management Support for Verizon Business Custom Optical Solutions across all sales segments. Facilitated the efforts of multiple engineering, marketing, and pricing organizations to produce high quality solutions to meet very high bandwidth applications, primarily for high profile customers in the Banking and Financial Services Industry as well as the Federal Government & Wholesale segments. Facilitated process improvements achieving a 200% improvement in productivity and increased win rate of 158% over a 5-year period. 2018 awarded projects totaled 114 for a Total Contract Value of $36M, representing 29% of new projects worked during the year. · Opportunity Manager - Verizon Dates Employed: Mar 2006 – Jan 2007 Employment Duration: 11 months Location: Greater Atlanta Area Provided Project Management Support for selected high profile and/or high revenue business opportunities within the Corporate Sales segment in the post-merger environment within Verizon Business. Reviewed applicable opportunities for product requirements, supportability, win potential, and risk. Reviewed all assigned opportunities with Executive Review Committee for resource requirements and allocation. Worked with Sales Teams to identify Verizon Business value proposition and win strategy. · Solutions Development Manager – MCI / WorldCom Dates Employed: Oct 2004 – Feb 2006 Employment Duration: 1 year 5 months Location: Greater Atlanta area Worked with the Director of Solutions Development to create the SDM team providing Technical Project Management Support for MCI Custom Optical Solutions across all sales segments. Worked with Marketing on the initial rollout of the product. Created the processes and procedures for gathering requirements, engineering the solution, completing the cost analysis / pricing, and documenting and tracking results for ICB Optical Wavelength solutions. Facilitated efforts of multiple engineering organizations including Local Planning, LD Planning, circuit design engineering, Outside & Inside Plant engineering, etc. to create high quality supportable designs. Created training and process document materials to support the position. Triaged all engagements, assigned, and managed day-to-day activities of the Optical SDM team including performance management support. · Technical Bid Manager - MCI Dates Employed: Nov 1998 – Sep 2004 Employment Duration: 5 years 11 months Location: Greater Atlanta area Provided Technical Support for Atlanta Bid Management group, assisting Bid Managers with technical aspects of responding to Request For Proposal/Information/Quote requests. Assessed requests and provided technical consultation on bid strategy and solution, partnering, responsibility matrix and task sourcing, and administrative process and strategies. Provided data network design consultation, assistance with technical issues regarding internet/IP, data, voice, and managed services. Provided written text responses for technical issues and requirements. Provided project management of non-standard issues and Custom Managed Services assessments requiring cost and solution input from various organizations and partners inside and outside the company. Created and delivered training on products, services, and processes to Bid Managers and greater Global Bid Management community. Monitored and mentored administrative, bid management, and process activity of Bid Managers. · Application Engineer, Senior Application Engineer - MCI Dates Employed: Mar 1997 – Oct 1998 Employment Duration: 1 year 8 months Location: Greater Atlanta area Provided pre-sales project management function for all MCI Intranet Products. Provided initial pre-qualification of targeted leads, preliminary design consultation, coordinated design and engineering meetings with marketing and design center personnel, managed design process and delivered finalized solution to sales teams. Provided PM function for Custom Service Level Guarantee process. Established and refined process for getting custom SLAs designed and documented, refined and negotiated, circulated and approved, and finalized for customer presentation. · Project Engineer, Senior Staff Member I - MCI Dates Employed: Jun 1994 – Feb 1997 Employment Duration: 2 years 9 months Location: Greater Atlanta area Provided data network design support for southern region field sales technical community. Provided data network solutions and technical design support using Mind Data and self-created design and pricing tools. Provided designs and pricing for large and complex Private Line and Frame Relay networks. Assisted Bid Managers and Sales Teams with complex design solutions and text responses for RFP/RFI/RFQ projects. · Staff Specialist, Senior Staff Specialist I-III - MCI Dates Employed: May 1992 – May 1994 Employment Duration: 2 years 1 month Location: Greater Atlanta area Provided Project Management support for Southern Division Collocation Projects, Complex Alternative Access Projects, and other Special Projects. Provided Project Management function for complex bids, large design and installation projects, and technical products such as ISDN, Frame Relay, 800 Portability, etc. Provided design consultation, network design, and confidential pricing for all Frame Relay designs. Created a design tool for sizing network attributes, and for automatically polling pricing systems for access line availability and pricing information. · Operations Service Manager, Technical Service Manager - MCI Dates Employed: Aug 1988 – Apr 1992 Employment Duration: 3 years 9 months Location: Greater Atlanta area Provided post-sales technical support for named Carrier, Major, and General Business customer accounts. Provided trouble management support, problem resolution, on-site and over-the-phone fault isolation and restoration support. Dispatched to customer locations to perform complex installation and fault isolation testing using sophisticated test equipment. Produced monthly reports and presented to customer during Quality Service Review presentations. Provided pre-sales technical support & project management of installation and conversion projects, customer vendor and CPE support, and provided training to customers on service and network management services and systems.
- Service Manager, Project Engineer, Application Engineer, Bid Manager, Solutions Development Manager, Solutions Architect at MCI / WorldCom / Verizon
- Project Manger - Private Line Implementation at Sprint
- Engineer, Snr. Engineer, Supervisor - Transmission Engineering at AllNet Communications
- Training Specialist, Multiplex Engineer - Network Operations at Western Union
30 years, 4 months at this Job
- Completed prep classes for CCNA Certification - Telecommunications / IP Technology
- Bachelor of Science - Electricity and Electronics Technology
- Two years - General Studies
Fully develop and issue voting and elections related government proposals for all US based accounts by complete management of the solicitation including customer correspondence, costing, pricing and all applicable written response bids/proposals/documents.
● Chaired kick-off and review meetings with Senior Executives, vendors and SME's to ensure that all tasks were assigned, understood and projects were progressing on-target.
● Financial tasks including both standard and customized costing, pricing, financial analysis and cash-flows within complex Excel spreadsheets.
● Completely redesigned the entire US based RFP processes by eliminating gaps, critical process improvements, complete redevelopment of all boilerplate proposal responses/documents as well as streamlining all staff related roles and responsibilities.
● Identified the need for an information repository for the Pre-sales Department; proposed the development of a new SharePoint based Knowledge Center to senior management resulting in a move-forward decision and Project Lead assignment. Full end-to-end project management including requirements gathering, solution decisions, developing detailed Project Plans, process creation, indirect management of support staff assigned, technical customization, documentation, training, support and ongoing improvements.
- Technical Bid Manager at Scytl USA
- Proposal Coordinator at WESCAM
- RFP Administrator at GIESECKE & DEVRIENT
- Sales Analyst at SYMCOR
1 year at this Job
- Associate - Transaction Document Specialist