I was a bike mechanic working at Lakeshore Bike over the summer. I ceased working there because business get's slower after the summer months and my help was no longer needed.
- Bike Mechanic at Lakeshore Bike
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Part Time Assembled bike Brought own tools Mechanic Hand tools
- Bike Mechanic at Savannah Bike shop
- Warehouse Associate at Petsmart Distribution Center
- Press Operator at Sewon America
9 months at this Job
- General Education Degree
Head bike mechanic tasked with builds, repairs, and tunes. Also activities include bike sales, cleanings, and troubleshooting. Actively assisting with customer service, data entry/review and merchandising all while maintaining a service log with less then a week turn around time.
- Bike Mechanic at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Electrical Assembler at Altec Industries
- Production Worker at WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems
- Load Former at Sacramento Container Company
2 months at this Job
- N/A - Biology
Work as bike mechanic for a well know island rental service. Job requires repairing old bikes replacing all parts of bikes. It requires rebuilding old broken gears and other internal and externals. Also building or assembly of new bikes. Everything must be inspected to make sure they are safe for customers. Requires driving to drop off and pick up new and old rentals as needed. Other tasks include organizing work areas, helping other fellow employees, take orders and completing orders.
- Bike Mechanic at Island Cruisers
- Manager at Fuel Clothing
- Warehouse Assistant at Salty Dog Cafe T-shirt Factory
- Machine Operator at Metal Tech Seal
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
I volunteer here and have grown a great range of skills in every part of maintaining, repairing and diagnosing a bike and it's problems.
- Bike mechanic at Bike savior's
- Charger/Mechanic at Razor Scooter Share
- Fleet Manager at OFO Bike Share
- Cashier at Fry's Food Store
at this Job
• Assist with assembly, maintenance, and repair of a fleet of over 10,000 bicycles, troubleshooting and devising solutions as needed. Respond to all requests by managers.
• Complete repairs in a professional, efficient and timely manner
• Complete reporting as required, ensuring that all reporting is accurate, complete and timely manner. Assist in maintaining an OSHA compliant workplace, following any required work and safety rules
• Adhere to scheduled assignments and schedules. Work to help manage the inventory, organization, and cleanliness of their own tools and supplies
• Work under guidance of the Bike fleet managers and assistant managers.
- Bike Mechanic at Citi Bike
- Yardman at LKQ
- Railcar Technician at Kawasaki Rail Car Company
- B Technician at GT Motors
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- - automotive service and repair
I made sure bikes were repaired and maintained properly. I also ensured that the customers were receiving the correct parts for their bike needs.
- Bike mechanic at Eriks Bike and Board
- Ski Technician at Indian Hills Country Club
- Delivery driver at Pizza Hut
- KC135 hydraulic mechanic at Kansas Air National Guard
11 months at this Job
- - Liberal Arts and general business
- - Business
• Inform all new customers of our DIY shop policies.
• Register all first time employees in our online system.
• Monitor all DIY operations.
• Enforce shop safety rules.
• Answer all bike-related questions.
• Assist customers in utilizing the shop tools and buying new products.
• Be creative in inventing new ways to guide customers in their operations. Manager: Elizabeth Bernier Email: [email protected] Work Number: (310) 206-7219
- Bike Mechanic at UCLA Bike Shop & Rental Center
- Night Crew Stock Clerk and Produce Clerk at Superior Grocers
- Videographer & Media-Communications Assistant at Rich City Rides Bike Skate Coop Shop
- Mayor's Assistant: Internship at Richmond City Council: Mayor's Office
7 months at this Job
- UCLA Associates Degree In-Progress - Business Management
- - High School
- - UC Berkeley, University of California Berkeley: Civil Law
- College Preparatory School
Performed bike repair and maintenance; built and customized bikes for customers; created advertising materials
- Freelance Bike Mechanic at Brian's Bike Repair
- Bike Mechanic and Sales Associate at Cynergy E-Bikes
- Associate Technical Writer at QAD, Inc
- Bike Mechanic and Sales Associate at Bicycle Bob's
6 years, 7 months at this Job
- B.A. - Creative Writing
1804 South Park Street #6, Madison, WI 53713
At the heart of Freewheel are three principles: Transportation as a basic human right, education that empowers social and economic justice, and sustainability to better the environment.
Shop Maintenance, Bike Mechanic, Sales Associate, Volunteer | 2015 - 2018
• Part of a positive work team that worked in warehouse packaging and distributing bikes for underprivileged.
• Computed sales receipts and inventory logs.
• Loaded and unloaded trucks.
• Repaired bikes to be given to underprivileged individuals.
• Provided positive customer and team experiences for both non-profit and profit aspects of the business.
• Provided general office assistance with phone, computers, production, packaging, moving, and general warehouse maintenance.
• Assisted in the coordination of warehouse and retail volunteer events and promotions.
• Developed marketing materials.
• Followed detailed instructions.
- Shop Maintenance, Bike Mechanic, Sales Associate, Volunteer at Freewheel Community Bike Shop
- Assistant Coffee Roaster and Production Worker at Victor Allen's Coffee and Tea, VIAMO, and Original V, LLC
- Volunteer at Supreme Watersports Camp
3 years at this Job