Served as an administrative professional for a mental health agency that empowered more than 2,400 individuals to re-enter society Performed a variety of complex administrative duties supporting 1800 clients including 150 daily visitors Provided administrative office management Independently applied policies and procedures, handled operational details, prepared reports, and summarized data Served as a medical interpreter for Spanish speakers and assisted translating corporate documents
- BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT Cornerstone Montgomery at Bilingual Administrative Assistant
- STORE MANAGER at Little Caesar's
- REGIONAL MANAGER Zapata Marketing Professional at CEFA Corporation, and the Coca Cola Central America branch
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE - BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Bilingual Administrative Assistant, mail out correspondence, run ISO inquiry reports, process medical expenses payment using AS400 software, translated conversation and messages for ajuster.
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant at ALPHA INSURANCE/TREXIS
- Call Center Representative at Drake Software
- Financial Center Client Service Representative at Bank Of America
- Server at O'Charley's
6 months at this Job
- Bachelor's Degree - Science of Communications
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071, 201-893-7986, [email protected]
2016 - Present Cabin Crafters South Hackensack, NJ
Bilingual Administrative Assistant
• Responsible for warehouse workers time cards
• Processing day to day Payroll
• Administrative task includes generating email and reports
• Screen Resumes received by our company and post openings to job boards
• Greet numerous visitors, including customers and vendors
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant at Delafield Ave
- BILLING COORDINATOR at PRIMEPAK
- Credit and returns clerk at SOMMER AND MACCA
- BILINGUAL SPECIAL EDUCATION COORDINATOR at HOBOKEN CHARTER SCHOOL
3 years at this Job
- - Financial Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts - Education
To obtain a position as an asset to a company where I can exercise my skills, have opportunities for growth and advance throughout my career.
BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT: Nicholas Financial October 2017 to Current
• Document all customers appointments in computer systems.
• Responsible for inputting and filing customer information, contracts and insurance into system data.
• Communicated with dealerships to get missing documents of customers that needs to be funded.
• Work title's report, call dealer's, state, or vendor to check status of pending electronic tile for customer purchased vehicle.
• Process and verified all new contracts/loans, resident, references.
• Responsible for building the file putting each document in its order and make sure the right documents are in its placed and scanned into the system.
• Account receivable- responsible for calling customers and collecting, arranging appointments, studying accounts , make decisions that can best help the customer have their account current .
• Assist In Funding- emp work number , tax assessor, MS office, EXCEL , contact vendors ,communication with state for title processing ,
• Resolve payment disputes and discrepancies
• Perform collections of outstanding payments due on accounts
• take cash payment,phone pay, in branch/fAcility payments and end of the day report or deposit , invoice prep,bank deposit
- BILINGUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT at Nicholas Financial
- BILINGUAL CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS ADVISOR at AARON'S
- CUSTOMER SERVICE REP at CAFE MULTISERVICES PASCAL
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- High school
New Orleans, Louisiana October 2012 - Present
Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Engineering & Technical Services Department
• Coordinate and prepare for meetings and conference calls
• Schedule and maintain multi-calendars of appointments, arrange oversea Letters of Invitation, travel, and visas for the department of Engineering
• Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of management, department engineers and clients
• Manage administrative affairs of the department including expense reports processing, other business, engineering and financial reports
• Translate documents/ vessel drawings from English to Chinese, or vice versa
• Assist in special projects on an as-needed basis, e.g. preparing invoices
• Update vessel specifications sheets by using Tidenet and PeopleSoft systems
• Keep tracking department employee's vacation/travel log
• Support overseas shipyard site managers
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant - Engineering & Technical Services Department at Tidewater Inc
- Account Executive at Tristar Worldwide Asia Ltd
- Guest Service Officer at Renaissance Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Intern at Regal Riverside Hotel
4 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Hotel and Hospitality Management
- Higher Diploma - Tourism and Hospitality Management
As an Administrative Assistant I assist the assistant states attorneys. I have several clerical duties like filing paperwork, answering emails, organize paperwork. I run criminal histories, open new files, file legal documents with the Clerk. Also when needed I transcribe 911 calls, interviews, or translate written statements from Spanish-English. When needed I translate for the attorneys when speaking with victims or defendants. I am a public notary also.
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant at Kane County State's Attorney's Office
- Maintenance Clerk at DART Logistics
4 years, 5 months at this Job
- High school
- Some college
Provide administrative support to attorneys and paralegals relating to the preparation and filing of immigration petitions and applications. Database management; organize, maintain client accounts. Receptionist, supply ordering. Spanish interpreter. Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant at ROSE IMMIGRATION LAW FIRM, PLC
- Office Manager at DREAM HOME CONSTRUCTION, LLC
- Sales Associate/Cashier at ANN TAYLOR, INC
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Coverall of Nashville
2 years, 4 months at this Job
Drafted correspondence. Operated copiers, phone systems and computers. Organized and maintained files. Took notes and memos. Answered phones and assisted callers. Greeted visitors. Replied to incoming correspondence. Sent out mail with all needed information and attachments. Completed forms in accordance with company procedures. Made copies. Used computers for spreadsheets, word processing and database management. Ordered office supplies. Knowledge sets include: 10-Key, Administrative Assistant, Database software, Desktop computers, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Mobile phones, Spreadsheets.
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant at IES Commercial Inc
- Dispatcher at Decker
- Dispatcher at QPS
- Manager at Cellular Connect
10 months at this Job
- Associate in Specialized Technology - AST
Receive and manage a significant amount of incoming calls from prospective new patients for all three of our locations. Acquire important information over the phone and construct a detailed New Patient Intake Form for each new patient. Support multiple Providers (Doctor’s) in three of our locations in Metro Atlanta therefore accomplishing a high volume of administrative work for them. Assist in scoring all providers’ Pearson testing materials which requires significant amount of data entry. Conduct outgoing calls in reference to scheduling appointments or manage patients’ questions/concerns. Rely to incoming emails. Be the median between provider and patient. Assist in submitting authorizations for treatment to insurance, as well as communicating with our providers when the number of visits are about to expire (submitting another auth.) so there are no “hiccups” in insurance coverage.
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant @ Atlanta at Area Psychological Associates
- Business Assistant at Heartland Dental, LLC
1 year, 4 months at this Job
* Assisting registered nurses with patient care duties, * Make referrals for patients as well as handling all appointment reminders. * Follow-up of all assigned Skilled Nurse, Therapist, Social Worker assigned to ensure patient care needs are met.
- Bilingual Administrative Assistant at Nexcare Health Services
- Receptionist/Administrative Assistant at Ranch Masonry
- Bilingual Medical Secretary at Jalstad Healthcare Services
- Bilingual Receptionist at McClean Cargo Specialists
7 years at this Job