Jacksonville, FL October 2017 to current. Ascension Saint Vincent's Primary Care St Johns, FL. Bilingual Medical Assistant June 2018 temporary
- FL. Bilingual Medical Assistant June 2018 temporary at Parisian Spa
- Medical Assistant at Allgenic Health and Wellness at Parisian Spa
- Medical Assistant Instructor at Fortis College
- Bilingual Medical Assistant Contract temporary at Jacksonville, FL at Staffing Agency Quality Staffing Temporary
1 year, 3 months at this Job
- - MEDICAL ASSISTANT
Coding ICD10 Behavioral Health Coding. Print ADT Report. Print dictation. File/Pick up D/C Records. Enter MIDAS DATA. File loose reports. Assemble and Analyze. ROI (releases of information). File/Process Incomplete Charts/ Perm File. Work as bilingual Medical Assistant as PRN
- Perm File. Work as bilingual Medical Assistant as PRN at Medical Records Coder The Brook Hospital
- Mental Health Associate at Medical Records Coder The Brook Hospital
- at Bee Hive Homes of Lyndon
- Translator English to Spanish at Enlace Spanish Yellow Pages
4 years at this Job
- High School Diploma
- Diploma - Medical Billing and Coding
perform routine tasks and procedures such as measuring patients' vital signs, administering medications and injections, recording information in medical recordkeeping systems, preparing and handling medical instruments and supplies, and collecting and preparing specimens of bodily fluids and tissues for laboratory testing. Also served as bilingual interpreter.
- Bilingual Medical Assistant at Eskenazi Health
- Spanish Teacher Assistant at Indy Learning Center
- Bilingual Customer Service at Walker Research
- Sales Rep/Advertisement at Riverdale Press Newspaper
5 years, 3 months at this Job
- - Medical
• Answer multiple phone lines, schedule appointments, assemble, maintain, locate and file medical records.
• Provide outstanding customer service using the AIDET model.
• Performs a variety of clerical and patient service duties necessary to maintain efficient flow of operations in the medical office
• Proactively contributes to Eskenazi's mission: Advocate, Care, Teach and Serve with special emphasis on the vulnerable population of Marion County.
• Assistant students with vital signs.
• Clean and restock inventory.
• Enter information into the computer in order to maintain accurate patient records.
• Gathering data, compiling information and preparing reports.
- Bilingual Medical Assistant at
- Bilingual Patient Service Assistant at
- Bilingual Sales Representative at
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- Diploma - Medical
Job Responsibilities: Patient care including acute injury care, physical exams including DOT, pre employment, and return to work evaluations. Drug and alcohol screening to include urine and hair collection both DOT and non DOT. Audiogram testing. Pulmonary function testing and respiratory function testing. Electrocardiograms. Phlebotomy. Administering medications as ordered. Experienced with patient intake and electronic medical record use. HIPPA/confidentiality understanding and compliant. Fluent in Spanish for patient care.
- Bilingual Medical Assistant at U.S. Healthworks Medical Group / Concentra
7 years at this Job
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
Responsibilities Assist patients in both English and Spanish Triage patients over the phones Work in ortho, pediatrics, and adult medicine Skills Used Customer service Bilingual Managing over booked schedules Maintaining clinic flow Multitasking
- Bilingual Medical Assistant at Eskenazi Health
- Spanish Interpreter at Shepherd community center
- Medical Assistant at Community health network
- Advisor Board at Medtech College
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Nursing
- Medical Assistant
* Roomed patients in preparation for non- evasive clinical procedures. * Performed vital signs, EKG, Spirometry,PFT's , blood sugar testing. * Kept accurate count of all clinic supplies, placed orders accordingly. * Scheduled outpatient procedures,processed insurance claims accordingly. * Scheduled appointments,faxed, emailed other providers along with other non-clinical duties. * Mantained confidential EHR for all patients in acvordance to HIPPA & JACHO. * Ordered/ administered medications under the supervision/ direction of the MD,APRN,PA-C. *Provided bilingual (Spanish) written,simultaneous, verbal translation to all monolingual patients and their families.
- Bilingual Medical Assistant at Starting Physicians
- Bilingual Community Support Specialist at Community Health Services
- Outreach Recovery Support Specialist/Prevention Counselor at Latino Community Services, Inc
- Early Intervention Specialist /Wellness Center Coordinator at Human Resource Agency of New Britain
3 years, 8 months at this Job
- BS - Human Services
- - Medical Assistant Program
- - Nursing Program
Experienced Medical Assistant in a family medical practice in both front and back office procedures. Compassionate and hardworking, proven ability to provide medical assistance to a diverse population. Also experience in Telehealth vitals monitoring. Monitor daily vitals for clients. VRI 04/2011 - 11/2014 Telehealth Care Representative Managing critical alerts that are indicated through Telehealth portal also monitor high volume of non-critical alerts in English and Spanish. Schedule appointments on new members on boarding and installations. Interact with customers, case managers, HSR's, in a professional helpful and courteous manner at all times. Provide basic trouble shooting, Technical assistance to customers as required.
- Bilingual Medical Assistant at VRI
- Medical Assistant at Butler County Community Health Consortium
- Staffing Consultant at Personnel Management Inc
- Store Manager Assistant at La Michoacana Grocery
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- High school
• Prepare patients for examinations and diagnostic procedures according to clinic procedures such as taking vitals and obtaining responses to standardized medical history questions.
• Perform additional skills such as giving injections and immunizations, drawing blood, tray set-ups, preparing and maintaining labs.
• Assist the clinician with minor procedures such as pap smears, IUDs, birth control implants and vasectomies.
• Monitors and cleans assigned patient exam rooms, reporting outdated supplies, restocks set levels of medical supplies as needed.
• Answers telephones, leaves complete messages with appropriate clinic personnel and under the direction of licensed staff, schedules or reschedules appointments, procedures and diagnostic tests.
• Thorough patient encounter documentation using electronic medical record- NextGen License/Certification
• CPR/BLS Certification, American Heart Association
- Bilingual Medical Assistant at Annapolis and Baltimore City
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• Schedule appointments for patients
• Perform general office duties such as answering telephones, greeting and logging patients in and out, verifying insurance eligibility for patients
• Interview patients to obtain medical information and measure their vital signs, weight, and height.
• Show patients to examination rooms and prepare them for the physician.
• Record patients' medical history, vital statistics and information such as test results in medical records.
• Prepare and administer vaccines as directed by a physician.
• Prepare exam rooms for patient examinations, keeping the rooms neat and clean.
• Clean and sterilize instruments and dispose of contaminated supplies.
• Inventory and order medical, lab, and office supplies and equipment
- Bilingual Medical Assistant at Ivy League Pediatrics
- PRN at Latin Home Care Services
- Front & Back Office Medical Assistant at Piedmont Urgent Care
- Practice Manager/Administrator at Georgia Spinal
3 months at this Job
- - Medical Assistant
- - CNA
- HS Diploma
- - Nursing Prerequisites