Bilingual Outside Sales Rep in Austin, TX
- Make a route daily visiting different customers.
- Visit customers daily to offer our product maximizing the sales potential in every customer contact.
- Cultivate and maintain current accounts and develop new accounts.
- Meet or exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Collaborate internally to ensure all customer expectations are met.
- Seek to better understand every customer’s business needs, requirements and expectations in order to provide best possible solution.
- Learn how to use the Point of Sale to enter all the sales receipts.
- Ensures internal and external customer satisfaction by effectively managing the order process from initial point of contact to Delivery.
- Provide accurate product information, availability & pricing, delivery timelines and specifications and payment terms; Learning new product and procedure information as required.
- Proof, review or fact-check all records, documents and customer communication for accuracy.
- Maintain knowledge of current product pricing learning new product information as required.
- Establish, maintain and enhance all inter-departmental relationships.
- Establish, maintain and enhance customer relationships, maintaining accurate contact records.
- Offer an excellent customer service to capture and maintain them.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and problem-solving skills; Negotiation skills are preferred.
- To represent AGM TOOLS AUSTIN in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures. Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
Demonstrated sales ability with proven track record of meeting and/or exceeding goals.
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish and English fluently
- Ability to give a great customer service
- Ability to speak with the customers in person
- Ability to drive and deliver our product around Houston
- Ability to lift and move heavy materials-Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs
- Ability to walk and run
- Ability to manage a computer
- Ability to reach a monthly sales goal
- Ability to perform duties in a fast paced work environments in any weather condition
*Speak Spanish and English fluently
*Vacations, Sick days and Holidays