Under the direct supervision of the building principal, the Bilingual Secretary II performs:
● Serving as the primary contact person between the Principal and staff, parents and students; screens incoming calls, mail, visitors and other requests of the principal; helps with the dissemination of school information
● General clerical and secretarial duties, typing and correspondence, printing and copying, sorting and filing, etc.
● Computer data entry/keyboarding skills.
● Assists and substitutes for head secretary.
● Planning and coordinating special events like Registration, Parent/Teacher Conferences and other school-wide events.
● Selecting appropriate data from various sources, documents may include evaluations, grade rosters, class schedules, etc., depending on departmental assignment.
● Positively communicating with the students, staff, parents and the general public.
● Attendance reporting and monitoring.
● Handle transportation changes and communicate those changes to staff and students accurately.
- Bilingual Secretary II at Candy Lane Elementary School
- Manager/Cashier at Grocery Outlet
4 years at this Job
- Bilingual Secretary at Universal Sodexho
- Bilingual Receptionist at Tombstone Corporation
2 years, 5 months at this Job
• Provides Customer Service to students, parents, faculty and staff.
• Schedules, organizes, and translates parent meetings.
• Manages Vice Principal's calendar and schedule.
• Completes paperwork for evaluations of classified and certificated employees.
• Provides secretarial support to my department, by answering phone calls from parents, and district personnel, filing, completing complex paperwork, making copies, sending faxes, creating forms, letters, memos and other documents.
• Schedules travel, prepares and organizes large scale professional development events.
• Orders department supplies.
• Reconciles financial statements.
- Bilingual Secretary at San Bernardino City Unified School District
- Seasonal Sales Associate at Macy's
- Sales Receptionist at Rusnak Mercedes Benz
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- Some college
- Bilingual Secretary at Fashion Wear Realty Corp
- General Assistant at Bonnie Maidman
- Bilingual Secretary at Mily de Centroamerica, S. A
- Receptionist - Bilingual Secretary at Pro-Musica, S. A
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- - English
- High School Diploma - Communication
Communicating in English and Spanish with staff, students and parents or guardians to facilitate conflict resolution.
● Fulfilling office administrative duties by supporting staff, students and parents.
● Consecutive interpreting and written translation, including meetings with parents.
- Bilingual Secretary at Proviso Area for Exceptional Children Special Education Cooperative
- Project Lead at General Realty Associates, Inc
- Manager at Select Serv
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Spanish - Business & Translation
- Associate - General Studies
- Certified - Spanish (Intensive)
Ontario) Multi-tasks secretary: reception - parish bulletin - relations with ministers, Diocese, suppliers and bank - translations English/French - bookkeeping (invoices/year-end reports/wages) - parishioners' database. Work 50% English/50% French. Software used Publisher/Outlook/Excel/Word/ Business Vision (bookkeeping)/ DDMS for parish/intranet with Diocese. Besides, I have translated (English into French) two books on the Renew International program called "Why Catholic?" and also various brochures for the St-Peter Seminary in London. April through June 2017 Tutor for children from age 3 to 7 at Bright Loritos (Troy, Michigan)
Multi-tasks secretary: reception - parish bulletin - relations with ministers, Diocese, suppliers and bank - translations
English/French - bookkeeping (invoices/year-end reports/wages) - parishioners' database.
Work 50% English/50% French.
Software used Publisher/Outlook/Excel/Word/ Business Vision (bookkeeping)/ DDMS for parish/intranet with Diocese.
Besides, I have translated (English into French) two books on the Renew International program called "Why Catholic?" and also various brochures for the St-Peter Seminary in London.
April through June 2017
Tutor for children from age 3 to 7 at Bright Loritos (Troy, Michigan)
- Bilingual Secretary/Bookkeeper in two parishes at Multi-tasks
- Teacher's assistant at Provincial Acadian School Board
- Full time support of a 7th grader at French School Board
- Marketing & Sales Manager Assistant at EDS
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Baccalauréat Technique
Assist teachers, staff, parents and students by communicating using English and Spanish. Essential duties include taking phone calls, entering in discipline and attendance, organizing meetings, making copies, translating documents and letters, performing tasks on the computer with Microsoft office suite and excel.
- BILINGUAL SECRETARY, Clark Elementary School at Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST at Affordable Insurance
- BILINGUAL FRONT DESK ASSISTANT at Columbus Public Schools
3 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish - Spanish
• Input student data in student system
• Record keeping
• Submit state reports
• Coordinate Parent Meetings
- Migrant/Bilingual Secretary/Family Coordinator at Bridgeport School District
25 years, 5 months at this Job
- BA in Education - Education
- High School Diploma
Follow and maintain knowledge of all District policies, perform general off duties including answering multi-line phones, routing call or messages, processing and collecting student fees. Interaction with parents, community, staff and students. Coordinate transportation services and buses via phone. Proficient in various Apps on the MPS Apps page.
- BILINGUAL SECRETARY I at WEDGEWOOD PARK INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- BANK TELLER at THE EQUITABLE BANK
- RECEPTIONIST at VESTA REAL ESTATE
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- Associates Degree - MEDICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Responsible for human resources and payroll for 22 employees, accounts payables and receivables, and minimum production of eight bulletins per month in English and Spanish. Administratively supported Pastor, Associate Pastor, Administrator, staff, child care center, 20 different departments and ministries and congregation of over 300 members in both languages.
- Church Bilingual Secretary at First Mexican Baptist Church
- Bilingual Instructional Technician/Residential Advisor at Phoenix Job Corps
- Translator Spanish at English, Sears, Roebuck and Company
- Translator Spanish/English at Progressive Insurance Company
5 years at this Job
- AA in Administration - Administration