Under the direct supervision of the building principal, the Bilingual Secretary II performs:
● Serving as the primary contact person between the Principal and staff, parents and students; screens incoming calls, mail, visitors and other requests of the principal; helps with the dissemination of school information
● General clerical and secretarial duties, typing and correspondence, printing and copying, sorting and filing, etc.
● Computer data entry/keyboarding skills.
● Assists and substitutes for head secretary.
● Planning and coordinating special events like Registration, Parent/Teacher Conferences and other school-wide events.
● Selecting appropriate data from various sources, documents may include evaluations, grade rosters, class schedules, etc., depending on departmental assignment.
● Positively communicating with the students, staff, parents and the general public.
● Attendance reporting and monitoring.
● Handle transportation changes and communicate those changes to staff and students accurately.
- Bilingual Secretary II at Candy Lane Elementary School
- Manager/Cashier at Grocery Outlet
3 years, 7 months at this Job
Answer phones and direct them to the appropriate person, file paperwork, keep all information confidential, greet customers and assist with answering questions, attempt to find a solution to any issue a customer may be having before it going to the administrator. Get payroll done. Keep lobby area clean and neat. And assist with any maintenance/custodian duties when needed.
- Bilingual Secretary at Early Childhood Intervention
- Office Assistant at Country Financial Insurance
- Receptionist/Customer Service at Express Employment Professionals
- Cashier at Martin's Food Center
9 months at this Job
- Associate's - Criminal Justice
- High School Diploma
Translated information for customers via phone and in person.
• Answered phone lines, recorded messages, directed to proper personnel.
• Responded to customer complaints and provided referral sources.
• Assisted paralegals with obtaining personal information regarding clients.
• Fax, file, photocopy and operate office machines.
- Bilingual Secretary at Community Legal Services
- Secretary at Giovanni Campbell & Raymond Roberts, Esq
4 years at this Job
- - General Studies
• Greet and assist all visitors and provide access for all incoming visitors.
• Answer and appropriately direct telephone calls from outside vendors, community organizations, District and City personnel, staff, and community members.
• Assist in the pre-registration process of new students and assisted with student enrollment duties
• Sort and distribute US and inter-District mail
• Input data into systems and perform any other reasonable duties as assigned by the director.
• I assisted with class schedule questions and helped parents make the best decision for their children based on the programs we offered in our schools and their child's needs.
- Bilingual Secretary/Receptionist at Framingham Public Schools
- Bilingual Senior Support Specialist at Princess House, Inc
- Assistant Manager at Fossil Inc
1 month at this Job
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice - Criminal Justice
Caracas, Venezuela to Vice President of Finance (Refrigerated Meat Products) Responsibilities: Proof reading and correction in English of all presentations and reports sent to foreign Parent Company. Coordination of hotel reservations, travel itineraries and preparation of meetings for Parent Company visits. English support to all departments in the Company. Translation of documents; secretarial support to Finance and Legal Departments. Carrying out of all daily secretarial responsibilities.
- Executive Bilingual Secretary at Plumrose Latinoamericana
- Executive Bilingual Secretary at Warner Lambert
- Executive Bilingual Secretary at Krygier, Morales y Asociados
- Electronic Data Operator at Johnson y Johnson de Venezuela
28 years at this Job
Responsible for Desk/Switchboard, channeling all incoming calls to proper person- Keeping records - Greet clients, visitors and Board members upon entering the building and direct them to meetings - Collect and secure fees from counseling clients - Maintain accurate sign -in sheets - Sort and distribute mail - Setting alarm and securing building in the morning and at night - Microsoft Word and Power Point -Daily Data entry of Developmental Service Rendered Form's and Service Rendered Form's- Provide bi-lingual translation orally and written - Maintain office supply storage area and ordering basic office supplies - Operate all office equipment, i.e., computer, typewriter, fax, copy, etc. Attend team and agency meetings - Interact effectively and respectfully with others whose backgrounds and life experiences are different from one's own - Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual Secretary/Receptionist at Children's Friend and Service
- at 2022- Notary Public- Rhode Island Notary
- Food Bank Coordinator at Blackstone Valley Community Action Program
- at Blackstone Valley Community Action Program
10 years at this Job
Responsible for human resources and payroll for 22 employees, accounts payables and receivables, and minimum production of eight bulletins per month in English and Spanish. Administratively supported Pastor, Associate Pastor, Administrator, staff, child care center, 20 different departments and ministries and congregation of over 300 members in both languages.
- Church Bilingual Secretary at First Mexican Baptist Church
- Bilingual Instructional Technician/Residential Advisor at Phoenix Job Corps
- Translator Spanish at English, Sears, Roebuck and Company
- Translator Spanish/English at Progressive Insurance Company
5 years at this Job
- AA in Administration - Administration
- Bilingual secretary and sales representative at SAHAM Assurances
4 years at this Job
• Looked up and printed out immunization records, medical records, etc.
• Checked in patients as they signed in, put up charts, collected any copays
• Made sure all patients insurance was valid and with the PCP was up to date
• Answered phones to schedule appointments and assist with anything the client was asking for.
- Front Desk Bilingual Secretary at Kids Start Pediatrics
- Sales Representative at Comcast Retail and Contracting
- Customer Service Representative at Hyundai/Kia Motors Finance
- Sales Associate at World Market
8 months at this Job
of bulletin articles, record keeping of sacramental sacraments, answering and directing phone lines, assisting pastoral associate and pastoral staff. HCP EXPENSE COORDINATOR MEETINGS & INCENTIVES WORLDWIDE, INC
- BILINGUAL SECRETARY SAINT JOHN PAUL II PARISH at Translation
- Processing Non-Employee Expense Reimbursements, Sending NEER Information Form to M&IW Meeting Owner at
- PATIENT SERVICE COORDINATOR/THERAPY AIDE PROGRESSIVE STEP REHABILITATION at
- ASSISTANT TEACHER MILESTONES PROGRAM FOR CHILDREN at Before and After School Program
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- General Equivalency Diploma - Nursing