Translating documents for the Secretariat, Interpretation at meetings for French speaking member States of the region , day to day secretarial and administrative work, book meetings and manage the Secretary General’s time table . Organize travel arrangements for the Secretary General and staff. Take minutes at meetings;
- Bilingual Secretary at Memorandum of Understanding on Port State Control for Wat and Central Africa
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
at this Job
- Associate - Associate Degree in Executive Bilingual Secretary
- Bilingual Secretary at Omaha public schools
6 years, 2 months at this Job
Wrote and edited professional correspondence, memoranda and emails. Handled calls and face-to-face contact with clients in a professional and enthusiastic manner. Organized files for court proceedings. Assisted attorneys in collecting information such as employment, medical and other records. Organized incoming and outgoing file movements in efficient and accurate manner. Meet with clients to gather documents and prepare them for Immigration court Hearings. Translate legal documents from Spanish to English Answered inquiries and addressed, resolved or escalated issues to management personnel to ensure client satisfaction. Prepared packages for shipment, pickup or courier delivery to clients, courts or other attorney's offices. Performed clerical duties, including typing, answering phones and completing forms.
- Bilingual Secretary at Judith Seeds Miller APC
- Owner at
- Bilingual Canvasser/ Customer Service Representative at Blue Spruce Energy
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Michaud Insurance Agency
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- High School Diploma
at this Job
- High school - Accounting
• Kept reception area clean and neat to give visitors a positive impression of the company, including lounge and associated areas
• Greeted incoming customers in a professional manner and provided friendly, knowledgeable assistance
• Answered telephone inquiries from crew boss, supervisor, employees etc.
• Provided clerical support to company employees, including copying, scanning and file management
• Wrote professional memorandum, termination letters etc.
• Helped distribute employee notices, company manual, paychecks etc.
• Helped translate company manual in English and Spanish, including all field employee worksheets as well as all paperwork needed from my superiors
• Assisted with translating my boss and field workers when necessary such as when complaints about incorrect paychecks aroused, injuries, safety meeting etc.
• Helped file office documents, invoices, payments, etc.
• Monitored and entered employee timesheets into AgCode system
- Bilingual Secretary at Eakle Vineyard Management
- at Janitorial Services
7 months at this Job
- Associate of Arts - Business Administration
- High School Diploma
Perform clerical duties by answering the phones, bookkeeping, filing, help with the Spanish ministry translate information for different activities.
- Bilingual Secretary at Saint Mary's Help of Christians Church
- Cashier/Customer Service at Sam's Club
- Tier lll Ready to Wear Processor/Clothing Hanger at Goodwill Industries
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative at Aiken Electric Coop
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Certifícate in General Office Clerk
Springbrook High School
201 Valley brook Drive
Silver Spring, MD 20904
February 1999 - Present
• Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties as well as take messages.
• Process payroll on a bi-weekly basis for substitute. When necessary for professional and support staff.
• Greet visitors to determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
• Provide clerical support for the Administrative Principals.
• Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees, students and parents in English and Spanish.
• Occasionally handle the student's attendance.
• Supervise the teacher's attendance daily.
• Interpret in (Spanish) for various departments, parents and students daily.
• Second in command to supervise the School Central Office daily.
• Make critical decisions for the teachers when they need emergency coverage.
• When asked to; information that is shared with me is kept confidential.
• Acting Principal Secretary fo 2 months.
- Bilingual Secretary (Spanish/native speaker) at Montgomery County Public Schools
20 years, 1 month at this Job
- - Christian Counseling
Process enrollment applications for new and transferring students in accordance to School District procedures and policies
• Student daily attendance and suspension entry
• Distribution of students weekly passes
• Transportation attendance log contact
• Compose and type form letters or answer to routine correspondence
• Process and distribute postal and inter-office mail
• Record and reconcile staff time and attendance
• Payroll entry
• Facilitate maintenance of office equipment
• Communicating and handling the non-English speaking parents and visitors
- Bilingual Secretary I at School District of Philadelphia
- Teacher Assistant at ACS
- TSS Worker at ACS Consultants, Inc
- Cash Office Associate at Ross Dress For Less
8 months at this Job
- AD - Office Adm
- Tech Degree - Cosmetology
Working as an English and Commerce Teacher in an Elementary and High School was always fun. My work was to teach English from 5th grade to 8th grade and Commerce from 6th grade to 11th grade. I had to teach them English as Foreign Language, Develop and implement strategies to type faster in a computer WPM tests, Develop implement strategies to write letters, how to use a file aid. Teach socially acceptable behavior, employing techniques such as behavior modification and positive reinforcement. Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students need and progress. Confer with parents or guardians, other teachers, counselor and administrator to resolve students, behavioral and academic problems. Simulate an office environment, give advices what to wear to go to the office, prepare students for later grades by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks. Establish clear objectives for all lesson, units and projects and communicate those objectives with students. Observe and evaluate students performances behavior and social development. My Bilingual secretary experience was at Juan Ahumada and Compania from February 2003 to February 2004. In this job I had to Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information, answer phone calls, work with computer checking some technical translations.
- Comerce Teacher and Bilingual Secretary at Christ Society School
8 years, 9 months at this Job
- Technical English Language and Bilingual Secretary - Technical