8th grade bilingual teacher
- Bilingual Teacher at Chicago Public Schools
- Banquet Server at Expo Center
24 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Education
As a bilingual teacher, I was able to really change lives through education.
- Bilingual teacher at Hays County CISD
- Instructor at Gary Job Corps
- Bilingual Teacher at Ector County Independent School District
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts
Bilingual Teacher in a Multiple Subject, self contained classroom. Taught Kinder, 1st through 6th grades, many times worked with Combo grades, 3/4, 4/5. 5/6.
- Bilingual Teacher at HAYWARD UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
- Bilingual Teacher at Los Angeles Unified School District
16 years, 10 months at this Job
- Bachelor's of Art - Chicano Studies with Emphasis on Bilingual Ed
Follow the Bilingual Dual Language program and curriculum of Mesquite Independent School District. Teach bilingual students the foundation for academic and social growth and success.
• 3rd Grade Bilingual, 1 year
• Translator for ARD meetings
• After school tutoring/acceleration
• One year Administrative Internship, Mesquite ISD Motley Elementary Bilingual Teacher- Follow the Bilingual Dual Language program and curriculum of Mesquite Independent School District. Teach bilingual students the foundation for academic and social growth and success.
• 3rd Grade Bilingual, 1 year
• 4th Grade Bilingual 1 year
• 2nd Grade Bilingual 1 year
• Science camp, 5th grade
- Bilingual Teacher at Mesquite Independent School District
- Bilingual Teacher at Dallas Independent School District
- Marketing Assistant, Office Project Leasing at Trammell Crow Company
5 years, 5 months at this Job
- Masters Degree in Educational Leadership - Bilingual
- Bachelors in Business Management - Business Management
- Associates degree
My position as a bilingual teacher was to teach the owner of the company to speak english to speak fluently to his drivers out on the road.
- Bilingual Teacher at Phl transport corp
3 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
I am currently a fourth grade bilingual teacher. I have 32 students in my classroom, which is self-contained. I teach math, reading, writing, science, social studies, Second Step, Intervention, and Project Lead the Way (PLTW). In the bIlingual setting, I teach math in Spanish all year, our Spanish reading focuses on science literacy, and our English reading focuses on Social Studies literacy. Writing is incorporated into all subjects, but also explicitly taught in both English and Spanish. We currently use the Biliteracy Unit Framework, designed by Beeman and Urow. In the past I have taught 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade bilingual as well. This is my 7th year teaching.
- Bilingual Teacher at Milwaukee Public Schools
6 years at this Job
- Master's - Education-Curriculum and Development
- Certificate in EC/MC Educatio - Education Birth to 6th grade
- Bachelor's in Arts- Spanish
- A.A. Sign Language Interpreter
Bilingual teacher of students from Central America for over 1-1/2 years. Taught students all areas in Spanish as well as ESOL.
- Southwest Key Bilingual Teacher at Kokopelli
- ADJUNCT FACULTY at Community College
- EL Paraprofessional at Meridian School District
- ELL teacher at Meridian School District
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- BA - Spanish
West Chicago, IL Sep 1997 - Nov 2018
Public school in West Chicago School District 33 serving 442 students in grades K - 5. 69% of the students are limited in English proficiency.
Bilingual Teacher's Reading Aide
Provided educational assistance to children with at-risk reading test scores by instructing and leading these students in Spanish and English reading activities.
• Established and maintained positive and collaborative working relations with Kindergarten to 5th grade students and staff members.
• Assessed students' knowledge level and identified individual needs.
• Varied teaching methods to accommodate different learning levels and styles.
• Led individual, small group, and classroom instructional lessons.
• Administered benchmark tests.
• Monitored and documented students' progress and behavior.
• Maintained communications with classroom staff members and reading specialists.
• Supported other classroom activities as assigned.
• Trained new staff members.
- Bilingual Teacher's Reading Aide at PIONEER ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Resident Assistant at FRIENDSHIP VILLAGE
- Customer Service Representative at Acquired Wicks Credit, Inc
- Activity Assistant at ABBINGTON NURSING HOME
21 years, 2 months at this Job
- Associate in Arts degree - Banking Finance, and Credit
- - General Curriculum
• Collaborated with 1st grade and Kindergarten team.
• Created individualize for students academic success
• Manage to create an effective learning environment for student's academic success by approaching group and individual students learning styles.
• Complete monthly Students academic reports for my supervisor.
• Work collaborative with other faculty members, and student's support by helping students in the transition academic and language transition.
• Effective communication with families and administration.
• Provided training and couching bilingual teacher tracking student's success.
• Experience using a variety of academic programs such as: Maravillas for HLA, EL for daily AIS Eurika Math for mathematics.
• Participated in monthly Professional Development (PD) training and weekly PLC. Create students assessments and evaluations for the bilingual department.
- Bilingual Teacher and bilingual resources specialist at East Ramapo School District
- Teacher and Spanish Language resources and curriculum specialist at South Bronx Charter School
9 months at this Job
- Master of Science in Teaching - Teaching
- Bachelor of Arts - Humanities and Foreign Language
- Certificate of completion - Education
- - Childhood Education
Nowadays. Developed lesson plans, reviewed and graded in- class and homework assignments to bilingual students.
- Bilingual teacher at Hornsby-Dunlap elementary School
- Blended learning Teacher. The Spanish Language and Culture at Programme in Amsterdam, Nederlands
- Teacher at L'Alcocera Elmentary School
- Blended learning Teacher at The Spanish Language and Culture
1 month at this Job
- Master of Education - ICT
- - English as a Foreign Language
- - Valencia