Billing Administrator in charge of Account Payables and Receivable Oversees collections department
- Billing Administrator at Painting Express Services
- Administrative Assistant at INSURANCE EXPRESS
7 months at this Job
- High school or equivalent
As Billing Administrator I was responsible for greeting/assisting patients that came into the clinic with any billing concerns, preparing attorney liens and correspondence, verifying health insurances, invoicing patients, resolving any insurance disputes, and, most importantly coordinating and maintaining our collections account.
- Billing Administrator at Central Stat Care
- Receptionist at Vitreoretinal Institute
- Chiropractic Physician's Assistant at III, D.C. LLC
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- Currently enrolled in courses seeking a BSN - Nursing
- High school - General
Position: Billing Administrator/Admin Assistant
First 3 months were via a temp agency, hired on in April 2018.
• Duties: Process billing of outbound shipments for 2 warehouses, processing inbound receipts for 1 warehouse, attention to detail, use of SD cards to review and manage photos for upload to customer, use of TMW Systems (mainly Customer Service, Crystal Reports, and Billing Register), Microsoft Dynamics AX, AS400, JD Edwards, Excel, Outlook. Unemployed From: NOV 2017 To: JAN 2018 The Peggs Company - Mansfield, TX From: MAR 2017 To: NOV 2017 Position: Assistant to Regional Manager Responsibilities: Manage office operations
• Duties: Open new service tickets, verify, review, and correct completed service tickets for billing across 3 different sources, heavy email, schedule hotels for traveling techs, submit ACH payments for travelling techs, assist techs with schedule and HR questions, calculate and process weekly payroll for up to 20 employees, recruit, interview and process new technicians, assist driver's with deliveries and pickups, obtain quotes for different services. Unemployed From: JUL 2016 To: MAR 2017 US Merchant Systems/Merchant Smart Capital - Dallas, TX From: APR 2015 To: JUL 2016 Position: Office Manager/ Operations Manager/ Sales Support Manager - Financial Services Responsibilities: Manage onsite operations of all systems and personnel
• Duties: Setting up and mapping templates for 3 departments in DocuSign to Salesforce; creating reports and dashboards in Salesforce; process, assign and manage inbound leads; troubleshooting all issues with the Sales department; heavy Salesforce, Excel, Word and Outlook usage; file maintenance; analysis and coding of monthly Amex expenses; acted as onsite IT (phones and computers) and HR departments (process hew hires, weekly payroll, employee files etc.) Reported directly to both the President and the Vice-President (former President at Able Debt Settlement) Unemployed From: OCT 2014 To: APR 2015 Able Debt Settlement, Inc. - Grand Prairie, TX From: JUL 2004 To: OCT 2014 Position: Office Manager - Support Services Responsibilities: Process all Services related Communications, Correspondence, and Documents for very high volume Client and Creditor Relations Department.
• Duties: Manage 6 person staff; employee training, quality control and discipline; heavy Excel, Word and Outlook; file maintenance; high volume client and creditor relations; heavy document processing; light accounts receivable; creation, implementation, maintenance and monthly distribution of Batching process of thousands of accounts with creditors; program amendments, including complete service agreement re-writes; manage and program Samsung IDCS500 phone system. I do not have Samsung Certifications. Reported directly to both the Chief Operating Officer and the President.
• Achievements: Hired as entry level employee and promoted to office manager within two years; fully implemented, from startup, a National Support Services Department.
• ADSI Training Business Writing with respect to Customer Relations and Dispute Resolutions. Unemployed From: APR 2003 To: JUL 2004 Bearcom - Garland, TX From: APR 1996 To: APR 2003 Position: Administrative Assistant Responsibilities: Process Client Account Analysis, Collection, Reconciliations and Reporting.
• Duties: Performed account reconciliation's; analysis of collections data; reporting on issued credits; light accounts payable and receivables; analyze, route, and document measures of production; inventory control; branch stock reconciliation's; negotiate proposals with vendors; coordinate and schedule meetings; process purchase requests; data base management; proof and edit order entry functions; set up new branch accounts; review company cellular billing and submit overages for payroll deductions; review and approve company telco billing, issuing disputes when necessary; monthly pager billing; data entry; implemented High Volume Call Center moves, adds, and changes on Meridian1 Opt 81C-including Mermail, MAT, MAX, MIRAN applications; (I do not have Nortel Certifications) AS400, JD Edwards, Word, Excel, Access, Project, Outlook, Citrix.
• Achievements: Hired as receptionist. Held positions in Data Entry, IT, Warehouse, Accounts Payable, Vendor Relations.
- Billing Administrator at Biagi Bros
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- High school
Petro Choice is a premier distributor of lubricant products, services and equipment servicing industries and resellers throughout the United States. Billing Administrator (Contract)
• Reviewed and audited customer invoicing for accuracy
• Troubleshoot discrepancies and correct as necessary in order to align with ordering records
• Assist with billing preparation for large customer accounts
• Assist with customer inquiries regarding invoicing and contact customers as needed with billing and address issues
• Preview and distribute all inbound email and physical mail as needed
- Billing Administrator (Contract) at PetroChoice
- Purchasing Consultant (Independent Contractor) at Callico Distributors
- Accounting/Billing Administrator (Contract) at Dudson USA
- Purchasing Agent at Callico Distributors
5 months at this Job
- - Management Science Program
• Lead Billing Administrator responsible for coordinating monthly billing invoices and collections for over 200 insurance subscriber groups
• Responsible for top 10 largest accounts
• Ensure collections are received within 60 days
• Identified and resolved over $25,000 in billing errors
• Work closely with Billing Manager and Controller to resolve complex billing issues
• Process enrollments, modifications, and transferrin of insurance plans
• Provide resolutions to phone, email and fax inquiries regarding billings statements
• Set up and supply introductory information for new account holders
• Audit finalization of monthly billing
- Billing Administrator at United Group Programs, Inc
- Accounting Technician at Vanguard Car Rental, Inc. (DBA Alamao and National)
- Processing Representative, NSCC Department at Ivy Mackenzie Management, Inc
14 years, 2 months at this Job
• Prepare and mail statements and invoices.
• Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator concerning Accounting functions.
• Daily reconciling of the schedule and job costing and cross matching PO #s as well as work orders in Baan.
• Develop and utilize computer reports and output.
• Assure that account information records are appropriately billed.
• Record payments received to appropriate spreadsheets and systems.
• Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
• Write and email thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data.
• Respond to billing questions from both local and international customers.
• Prepared detailed reports for management.
• Billed between 1 and 35,000 lines per month.
- Billing Administrator at Assa Abloy
- Inventory Control Specialist at Pilgrim's Pride
- Accounting Specialist at Watson Installations
- Financial Administrator at Ideal Kitchen & Bath
2 years at this Job
- Associates in Accounting and Business - Accounting and Business
Process billing in Oracle (XONE) and XSITE (Access) and PeopleSoft to high visibility customers like Boeing, Verizon.
● Provide administrative support in billing and reporting for contracts
● Take escalations from field partner's on various issues.
● Prepare backup reporting and ensure accuracy of reporting compared to system generated invoices.
● Analyse and solve problems that occur to ensure accurate and timely billing
● Interface on the phone, via email and in person with Client Asset Managers and Database Administrator to comply with acquisition of asset, meter, and other viable data.
● Ensure that Sarbanes-Oxley financial or documentation errors are not generated.
● Provide support and guidance to other Company employees to achieve external and internal customer satisfaction.
● Answer all field related questions about invoice presentment and contracts.
- Billing Administrator at Xerox Corporation
- Sales Support /Client Services at Globalcom Communications
14 years, 1 month at this Job
• Supports Firm Principals, Business Manager and Attorneys
• Billing Administrator responsible for accounts receivables, appeals, reconciliations, write-offs, credits, and outstanding accounts via e-billing, email, U.S.P.S., and facsimile methods
• Liaises with firm clients, perspective clients, vendors and solicitors
• Responsible for recruitment, training and supervision of clerical staff
• Manages telephones, calendars, travel, expenses and mail
• Coordinates and manages webinars, seminars and meetings
• Manages projects resulting in improved task-based performances
• Researches, analyzes and generates reports to include client accounts and annual budgets
• Responsible for facility management, including equipment and furnishings
• Researches and establishes vendor accounts
• Inventories and procures office equipment and supplies
• Provides I.T. support, liaising with staff, procuring peripherals, website and network needs, resolves issues
- Executive Assistant/Billing Administrator at Gavett, Datt & Barish, P.C
- Office Manager/Legal Assistant at Steptoe & Johnson PLLC
- Office Manager/Legal Assistant at Douglas D. Jones, Co
- Legal Secretary/Word Processor at Shulman Rogers Pordy & Ecker, P.A
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Business Administration
I am currently the Billing administrator for the company. I also assist with customer account set-up and maintenance, customer support and logistics support. I also assist with the new hire documentation. I provide AP/AR support and do monthly tax prep and filing and assist with marketing needs.
- Billing Administrator at Cullman Petroleum LLC
- Co-Owner and Vice President at JL Environmental LLC
- Sales, inventory, AP, AR, data entry, invoicing at Jet-Pep Inc
1 year, 6 months at this Job
- High school
- None - Liberal Arts (basic courses)
My responsibilities include auditing contracts, creating invoices, scanning documents to the database, and customer service. I manage approximately 2,000 contracts and I am constantly in contact with the customers, the sales representatives, and other coworkers that benefit the functionality of my job such as supervisors, dispatch, sales finance, etc. I’m responsible for reviewing new contracts and terminating contracts. It’s the Contract Billing Administrator who is responsible for the customers receiving accurate bills; which includes correcting any errors.
- Contract Billing Administrator at Caltronics Business Systems
- Project Manager at Simas Floor and Design Company
- Shipper/Packer and Point/PaaS Associate at Horizon Personnel Services
- Office Manager at Horizon Brothers Painting
6 months at this Job