Responsibilties: As a billing assistant I am accountable for creating invoices and credit memos, issuing them to customers by all necessary means, and updating customer files. Principal Accountabilities: Issue invoices to customers. Issue monthly customer statements.
- Billing Assistant at Lahey Health Behavioral Services
- Accounts Recievable Specialist at Valentine Kebartas
- Customer Service Representative at Market Basket
- Homemaker at Beyond Health Care
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Accounting & Personal Finance
Employed as a billing assistant for this law firm specializing in MedMal defense, Personal Injury defense, Worker's Comp defense and Insurance defense. Responsibilities include billing for a wide range of clients utilizing Trustman and greeting clients and answering calls on an as needed basis.
- Billing Assistant at Bassett, Discoe, McMains, and Kargozar Law Offices
- Volunteer at Mercy House
- Intern at Orange County District Attorney office
- at Hayden Clarke Sport Horses-Groom
5 months at this Job
• Billing Assistant (run/void invoices, labor changes)
• Handled Main Phone Line
• Work mainly with Excel and Microsoft ( Spreadsheets and other Documents )
• Maintaining Receipt Files and Tax Spreadsheet
• Scan/Saving Documents
• Deltek Software
• Data Entry
• Maintaining Timesheet Entries
• Pay Incoming Invoices / Monthly Bills
• Schedule Office Cleaning
• All Supply Orders ( Office and Crew Supplies )
• Order/Pick Up Meeting Lunches
• All Other Assistant Duties (as given)
- Billing Assistant at KCW Engineering Technologies, Inc.
- Veterinary Technician at Banfield Pet Hospital
- Physical Therapy Aide at Annapolis Family Physical Therapy
- SUPERVISOR at Big Vanilla Athletic Club
1 year at this Job
- - Physical Therapy Studies
Working as a Billing assistant in one of India's leading baby care products company strengthened my career standards. My duties at popes were invoicing customers for goods sold, make sure all the billing procedures are made on time and verify the invoices. Had to work closely with other employees in my department for a collective outcome.
- Billing Assistant at Popees Baby Care Products Pvt Ltd
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Associate - SCIENCE
Started as a Dental patient care coordinator, answering telephone calls, calling patients for appointment reminders, scheduling, fax, payments, verifying insurance. Commercial insurances.dentrix, aos schedulig Customer service. New position as billing assistant started on June 2018 sending claims, posting checks state covered/commercial insurance, denials, EOB forms, payment plans, correct and resubmit claims, work with patients on accounts/ payment, refund patient or insurance on over payments,double check math posting is done correctly on payments. Posting payment for Comercial ins/state covered
- Billing Assistant at Apple Valley Dental and Braces
- Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant at Hilton Garden Inn
- Cashier / GM/FM at Safeway
- Crew at Mcdonalds
1 year, 8 months at this Job
- - MA
April, 2016 - Present Accounting/Billing Assistant
- Accounting/Billing Assistant at Educational & Psychological Services
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- High school
Accounting/ Billing Assistant--Processing & managing multiple telecommunication accounts, confirm costs are accurate, disputing cost inaccuracy, handling customer calls & inquires within the company. Stratus Networks, Inc. 2015 - 2019
- Accounting/ Billing Assistant at Stratus Networks, Inc
- Senior film, "Yellow White Left Right" at
- Committee Member at Milwaukee Underground Film Festival
- Part-time Childcare Teacher at Redeemer Lutheran Preschool and Childcare
4 years at this Job
- Bachelor of Fine Arts - Film
- Associate in Arts - Child Development
Unit 110/120 Charlie Bldg.,
SIH Complex Sta. Rita Road, SBFZ Phils.
September 12, 2015-April 07, 2017 Job Description: KWE SBMA "Billing Assistant"
• Monitor all documents for billing transmitting in Manila to Subic.
• Billed all Original Receipts and Un-receipted charges "Approval with the clients via Email Black and white copy"
• Encoding all charges in the UFS system of the company "KWE" to print Invoices, Statement of accounts per client and for monitoring purposes of Main Office in Manila.
• Answering all emails and phone calls with regards in billing matters.
• Coordinating Manila office for any problem that we may encountered upon entry of charges in UFS System.
• Updating CIS rate per client including all un-receipted charges approves by the Account executive and Head manager.
• Break bulking in UFS System all Shipments entered\discharging and tranship in SBMA area, per Air waybill number and Master Airway bill.
• Scanned all billing, dispatch per clients for our reference in case if we have problem upon entering charges in UFS system.
- Billing Assistant at KINTETSU World Express Subic
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Customs - Administration
CHIROPRACTOR) Lomita, CA. March2013-June 2016 Administrative Assistant to Office Manager/ Billing Assistant
- Administrative Assistant to Office Manager/ Billing Assistant at DR. DAVID POMMERENCK
- Administrative Assistant to Office Manager at DR. DAVID POMMERENCK
- Chiropractic Assistant / Front at
- Administrative Assistant (Volunteer) at CARSON STREET ELEMENTARY
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- Associates in Arts - Criminal Justice
Collected billing from service providers and confirmed accuracy of billing data including:
• ICD-10 codes and CPT codes
• Demographic information for child
• Appropriate dates, times, and location of services
• State required signatures and credentials
• Ensured that make up sessions have corresponding missed session notes.
• Entered weekly submissions of billing into ProviderSoft and billed to New York State (NYS) for reimbursement.
• Supported in collection efforts for outstanding billing requiring corrections from service providers.
• Communicated updates on billing and collection efforts to senior management.
• Maintained appropriate billing schedule to ensure timely submission of session notes no more than 30 days unverified as per NYS regulation.
• Ensured child records were maintained and organized by service discipline and billing cycle.
• Assisted in training newly hired therapists in appropriate company billing processes.
• Case Coordinator
• Worked with variety of EIP professionals and team members, including but not limited to: service coordinators, service providers, families, staffing and evaluation coordinators, Early Intervention Official Designees, Early Intervention Regional Assistant Directors and Regional Directors.
• Entered case information in ProviderSoft and updated enrollment details.
• Requested, reviewed, and processed necessary prescriptions for all physical therapeutic services.
• Constructed child files for all new cases adherent to NYS policy and regulations.
• Confirmed that services began within 14-calendar day deadline as per NYS regulation.
• Ensured that services were delivered as per approved DOH mandate.
• Requested, obtained, and reviewed quarterly progress reports from service providers to submit to service coordinators.
• Requested appropriate documentation with regards to cases including:
• Consent forms
• Closure forms
• Documented all case activity for children in ProviderSoft.
• Staffing Coordinator
• Handled high volume of phone calls and emails from service coordinators, supervisors, and service providers.
• Responsible for intake of case referrals from service coordinators.
• Placed new cases with appropriate therapists within five boroughs for services including:
• Applied Behavioral Analysis
• Special Instruction
• Speech/Feeding Therapy
• Occupational/Feeding Therapy
• Physical Therapy
• Managed requested re-staffs within appropriate 48-hour window.
• Created electronic files for all new cases.
• Performed outreach efforts to bring new cases to company.
• Acted as liaison between service providers, service coordinators, and families to ensure efficient delivery of services.
- Billing Assistant at Right Start Development, LLC
- at Little Wonders, Inc
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Psychology