• Served as Billing Assistant
• Took orders for delivery and pick up of units
• Answered phones
• Handled billing and payment inquiries
- Billing Assistant at A King's Throne
- Staff Assistant Secretary at Des Moines Airport Authority
- Executive Administrative Assistant at Life-Line Resources, LLC
2 months at this Job
- Diploma - Iowa Life Insurance Provider Licensure
Billing Assistant Document batch log, batch prep, batch scrub Data Entry- Graphium
- Billing Assistant at abeo Management Corporation
- Sales Associate/Customer Service at Sue Mills
- Office Assistant at Tarleton State University
- Resident Assistant at Oakwood Assisted Living
2 months at this Job
- MS - Business Administration
- BS - Biology
As I billing assistant I coordinate the sending and retrieval of all home health orders, as well ensure that all information that is needed for insurance billing is received. When I began this Job the agency had 70 claims that where held for billing, with some being close to a year old. I was able to to clear of those claims and keep the agency with now more than 15 claims out at a time. Along with my duties as billing assistant I took on the task of supply manager.
- Billing Assistant at TEXAS HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS
- Customer Service Representative at OptumRX
- Phlebotomist at BIOMAT USA INC
- U.S. Navy corpsman at U.S. Navy
2 years at this Job
- - Psycology
- High school Diploma
As a billing assistant at a world wide anesthesia billing company, my roles begin with importing electronic records into our own customized software, allowing 170-250 patients a day to process through coding, demographic, and charging stations before they are sent back to me. After this two day process, it is my responsibility to verify the following, insurance information, addresses, phone numbers, doctors, assistants, anesthesia types, and plenty more. After verifying the previously listed, I would then post the batch for that date of service to be sent off for insurance purposes, claims, etc.
- BILLING ASSISTANT at ABEO MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
- ASSISTANT INFANT TEACHER at KINDERCARE LEARNING CENTER
6 months at this Job
- diploma in the Spring - General Education
I Co-Op through my high school as a Billing Assistant at the Orthopedic doctors office. I manage insurance and claim forms. My session within the co-op will end May 2019.
- Billing Assistant at Ellis and Badenhausen
- Orthopedic Billing Assistant at
at this Job
- High school - Business
- Some high school
Responsibilities I work as a billing assistant . My major responsibilities are to manage the client accounts, update them, sending claims ,post the charges and payments and and handling the client's queries.
- Billing Assistant at Akshar Health care solutions
9 months at this Job
- MBA - Finance
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Finance
During my time working as a billing assistant for New York center of Child development I helped establish a well-organized billing process. I was responsible for making sure all of our provider's timesheets reflected the same information, then proceeding to mark them billing ready in our web base. I was able to resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information. Other duties included but not limited to, maintaining the filing system for payroll and related records as well as scanning and filing provider's timesheet.
- Billing Assistant at New York Center for Child Development
- Volunteer at New York Rescue Mission
- DSW- Sales Associate at
- Lab Coordinator/ Supervisor at Borough of Manhattan Community College
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Psychology
- Associate degree - Liberal Arts
I assist with the billing of our clients and also any concerns from our clients. I make sure our information is recorded and organized. Carefully input the proper codes into the database to ensure the correct payments are being made.
- medical billing assistant at Alliance Billing Solution
- Waitress at Bobby G's Pizzeria
- Assistant Manager at Burger King
- Customer Service Manager/ Inventory Control at Fergus Affiliates, LLC
9 years, 11 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Customer Service
- Bachelor's - Business
• Insurance Billing
• Posting of insurance payments.
• Responsible for aged A/R collections
• Appeal filing experience.
• Follow up with insurance companies on claim issues.
• Medical Records submission to insurance company when requested on timely basis.
- Medical Billing Assistant at Gemini Billing
- OHPG Scheduling Coordinator at Orlando Health
- Ophthalmic Medical Assistant/Tech at Orange Eye Center
- Ophthalmic Assistant at Florida Eye Clinic
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Associate in Science
Insurance Billing Assistant
- Billing Assistant at Integra Connect
- In Home Care Giver at Utmost Homecare Inc
- Senior Consultant at Century Bank Card Services
- Assistant Manager at JK Subway
3 years, 6 months at this Job