New York, N.Y.
Vecchione, Vecchione, Conners & Cano LLP focuses on workers compensation cases.
Billing Coordinator (Part-Time)
• Ad hoc projects as necessary.
• Review checks.
• Post checks to master account ledgers.
• Review invoices.
- Billing Coordinator at Vecchione, Vecchione, Conners & Cano LLP
- Technology Deployment Specialist/Trainer at AHRC NYC
- Senior Customer Service Representative/Assistant Manager at Regus Management Group, LLC
4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts in Media Studies - Media Studies
Andy B. Simmons
1404 Noble Avenue #6E
Bronx, New York 10472
Cell # 212-658-0912
TECHNICAL SUMMARYExcel, Word, Business Objects, Elite Web View, Elite Enterprise, Ebilling Hub, CT Tymetrix, ShareDoc/DataCert, Ledes Files, Serengeti, Collaboratti
6/15 8/18 Fross Zelnick Lehrman Zissu, New York, NY
• High volume electronic billing. Manipulation of Ledes files according to client guidelines. Review and edit rejected invoices for resubmission
• Prepared client ledger histories and audit letters per attorney's request
• Downloading of PTO from USPTO website into Elite and correction of all invalids
• Application of incoming funds to client invoices
• Reviewed and edited bills in response to attorney and assistants’ request 8/10 – 5/14 Fox Rothschild, New York, NY Billing Coordinator
• Accounts receivable, allocation of funds, production of all monthly proformas and statements of account, creation of all manual invoices in Whitehill
• Audit letters, ledger histories, production of all Attorney monthly reports i.e Aged A/R, Unallocated Funds, Pending Billables, monitoring of all Non-Billables
• Submission of all Ebills to various vendors, input of all Attorney rates in Elite, perform all month end closing duties, work with Accounts Payable for balancing 3/08 – 3/10 Foley Hoag LLP, Boston, MA Billing Coordinator
• Performed proforma edits, transfers, write-offs, divides, combines, rate adjustments, reports, preparation and mailing of all firm invoices
• Performed numerous projects for Billing Department Manager
• Assited with all overflow work for additional billing coordinators in processing their bills
- Billing Coordinator at Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- N/A - Accounting
As the billing coordinator at Choice Maintenance I handled data entry (posting all work done every day by the landscaping crews and all new client information and estimates), all outgoing bills (email, mail, and online through PayPal), and all incoming mail (including posting all incoming checks).
- Billing Coordinator at Choice Maintenance
7 months at this Job
- High school
- Some college
Per Diem billing coordinator 1/site coordinator for inland valley and rancho springs medical center
- Billing coordinator 1 at Envision Healthcare
- Patient Access Specialist at LLUMCM
- Financial Coordinator at LLUMC
- Office Clerk at United Family Care
1 month at this Job
- Certified - Medical Administrative Asst
- DIPLOMA - High School Diploma
March 13th, 2015 - December 16th, 2017 Started with data entry. I was promoted in less than 2 months to debt collector. After 6 months of debt collecting I was promoted to Billing Coordinator and after 4 months I became lead coordinator. I maintained a very organized and clear excel sheet with all insurances and students that attended the school. Received emails, faxed, printed, scanned, and made copies daily. Kept records of all incoming payments and unpaid invoices. Made at least 75 calls daily to lien adjusters to get updated information for payment process. Created invoice packets along with their mailing labels daily. I would personally take them to post office to ensure quicker processing. Often assisted supervisor with many tasks such as writing letters to attorneys, organizing company events, making reports and sending emails. Trusted with key to office for closing.
- Billing Coordinator at UNITED SCHOOL OF AMERICA
- Shift Manager at FASHION CITY
- 0+ operator at LEGACY LONG DISTANCE INC
2 years, 9 months at this Job
- High School Diploma
Solana Beach, CA Biller/Coder I * Process billing encounters for a total of 13 doctors. * 5 of those doctors are on paper documents * 8 of those doctors are in AllScripps so they are processed on line * Prepare paper encounter to be entered in the billing system * Process encounters on line. * Process Questionable when patients have questions or complaints after receiving their bills. * Research missing charges for 13 doctors * Process charge corrections Billing Coordinator * Process/balance/deposit monies from previous day * Prepare all office/lab super bills to be scanned to billing company. Collect missing information such as DOI, MG for injections paper work, case notes, copy demographic/insurance for new patients. * Scan office/lab super bills, correspondence, patient/insurance payments to billing company. * Retrieve Discrepancies/Request for Information from CHMB. Pull charts, retrieve missing information or send to doctors for completion. * Back up for reception/front desk, answering phones, patient questions. * Processing incoming mail, bank deposits, sorting/batching correspondence/payments, bad addresses & change Dr's schedule. Reception * Answering phone and scheduling patients * Cover front desk for lunches/or employee out for the day * Checking in patients, verifying paper work * Labeling new charts fixing damaged charts * Confirm appointments * Help with the purging of medical records 1989-1999 2001 -2004 WellPoint Behavioral Health San Diego, CA Administrative Assistant * Back up for Manager of Facilities and Administrative Department * Setting up phones, voice mail, training new employees on the phone. * Process new employees for badges, and building codes * Back up for the switchboard, reception desk, and EAP claims * Process time sheets for Administrative, IT and the EAP Department * Back up on the safety committee / medical records Supervisor of Staff Services/Claims Processor * Supervision of Receptionist, Switchboard and Medical Record Tech * Back up for all of the above mentioned areas * Processing of time sheets for Staff Services and the IT Department * Back up for Manager of Facility and Staff Services * Managed the implementation of new filing system consisting of 70,000 files * Process/authorize billing for EAP Providers * Scheduled appointments for clients and greeted them when they came in * Data entry for client files * Trained consultants on paperwork and procedures
- Billing Coordinator at Scripps Coastal Medical Clinic
- Office Assistant at Villaview Hospital
- Cashier at DJ Music Company
- Job Placement Counselor at Olsten Temporary Service
10 years at this Job
As a billing coordinator I am in charge of ensuring our clients are provided with the best support and customer service. My duties are to make sure we are billing correctly for the services that are being provided, verifying codes and insurance policies, and keep our productivity as high as possible. I answer incoming calls and help clients with any concerns they may have, work and complete projects and data reports in a timely fashion. We work as team and I always make sure I offer my help and support to my peers. I work very closely with Medicaid, Optum, Salt Lake County funding and other private insurances and do what is necessary to resolve an issue and promote excellent results.
- Billing Coordinator at Valley Behavioral Health
- Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative at Black Turtle Services
- Volunteer Teacher's Assistant/ Tutor at Woodlawn Elementary School
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- AS - Business
- High School Diploma
I was hired as Billing Coordinator but being short staffed I spent most of my time answering phones, scheduling and doing reception work. However, I did post treatment completed, file insurance claims, post insurance payments, collect and post patient payments in person or over the phone. Coming in to this position involved a lot of clean up, as many accounts and claims were over 90 days old. During this short and very limited time I was able to recover close to $40,000 in outstanding monies. I would balance/cmose the end of day and run deposits to the bank. Verified insurance benefits, created or corrected employer groups in our system. System used was OMS Vision.
- Billing Coordinator at Reno Tahoe Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Center
- Office Manager at Sparks Family Dentistry
- Patient Coordinator at Centennial Children's Dentistry
3 months at this Job
- High School Diploma - Hawaii
I am a highly enthusiastic and resourceful office support professional with 10 years' of progressive executive administrative experience. I adapt at making and delivering effective presentations on complex projects. I am proficient in MS office suite, QuickBooks, and quite familiar with managing busy calendar keeping and public relations protocols. I also provide discrete and confidential support to all levels of executives. I effectively interact well with all levels of my peers and higher authority.
Tri Star Freight System, Inc. - Billing Coordinator 4/2018 to Present
• Possess knowledge of basic accounting principles and mathematical skills; Process high volume of accounts payable invoicing, record daily coding into Intuit QuickBooks, matching and batching invoices; Review posted invoices for accuracy, ensuring that the scope of services are correct and completed; Maintain a positive relationship with all customers and vendors while providing optimum customer service skills in regards to all accounts which may include discrepancies
• Review invoices for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities when possible; Generate reports, Maintain electronic filing systems; Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
• Research and maintain journal entries while performing intense coding and data entry into QuickBooks while tracking past due accounts
• Reconcile payments and expenditures, purchase orders, and process refunds; Ensure that all customer invoices are processed in a timely manner; Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with a broad range of vendors and customers; Maintain all vendor files; Coordinate and assist in month end closing; Prepare invoice accruals monthly; Prepare complex monthly reports
• Construct financial procedures and controls; Evaluate, process, review bills and invoices; Obtain signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly; Answer all vendor inquiries; Scan invoices and email them to customers; Follow up on receiving payments
• Keep accounting schedules up to date by posting entries in a timely fashion; Assist in taking physical inventory and with reconciliation
- Billing Coordinator at Tri Star Freight System, Inc
- Executive Assistant at Baltimore City Housing Authority
- Office Manager at Smart Steps Children's Centers
- liaison and gatekeeper to the Chief Deputy Director at Baltimore City Public Housing
9 months at this Job
BILLING COORDINATOR Responsibilities: Create invoicing, monthly billing, monthly statements for the company as well as processing client payments for the firm. Run A/R reports, project tracking reports, review billing worksheets to bill clients accordingly. Responsibilities also include coordinating collections of outstanding A/R balances and setting up payment plans with clients. I am responsible for check deposits, processing credit card charges. I routinely meet with clients to discuss all related to their accounts and manage a common solution to resolve any issues. Also, additional responsibilities to my position include but are not limited to; I also help with front desk support, greeting clients, answering phones, transferring calls to the appropriate staff member and sort/distribute mail.
- Billing Coordinator at June CPA
- Nail Technician / Admin at FRINGE- HILTON HEAD, SC
- Nail Technician at ELIZABETH J SALON
- Nail Technician / Receptionist at AURVARA AVEDA SALON AND DAY SPA
1 year, 5 months at this Job