Billing Manager, All Billing Insurance Verification Referral submissions Authorizations
- Billing Manager at Elite Sleep Solutions
- Case Manager at Child Care Contractors
- Certified Financial Counselor at Baptist Hospital of Beaumont
- Accounts Receivable Clerk at ASI Piping, LLC
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Medical Office Management
Billing manager, accounts receivable specialist. contract specialist
- BILLING MANAGER at A GREATER HOPE
- Accounts Receivable Specialist/Collections at Bionics Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Owner/Managing Member at 2nd Act Las Vegas
- Office Manager at Orthopedic Motion Inc
1 year, 8 months at this Job
Dental billing manager for a large multi-provider office, including general dentistry, periodontics, and implant surgery. Responsible for all aspects of patient billing, insurance billing, and appeals. Also involved with setting up new clients in the billing company and prioritizing any needs they may have. Very familiar with production and collection reports, which are generated monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Dental Billing Manager at BEST Billing Services
- Office Manager at Anuradha Kanakasabapathi, DDS
- Receptionist at Hudson Dental Services
- Front Office Coordinator & Billing/Insurance at Hudson Valley Dental Group
3 years, 5 months at this Job
• Assistant Office Manager and Billing Manager, supervise billing department in collections, accounts receivable, statements, daily audits of accounts, daily deposits, insurance verification and prior authorizations, surgery, procedure and office visit estimates, patient relations.
- Billing Manager at West Texas Urology
- Operations Manager at Midessa Transportation
- Owner/Operator at Lighthouse Candle Shop
- Administrative Assistant/Receptionist at Reliant Distribution
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- - Business Management
- - Emergency Medical Technician
My title may be Billing Manager, but as an employee of a small physician group, I wear many hats in my daily duties. I am constantly multitasking and shifting responsibilities as the need arises.
- Billing Manager at Summit Orthopaedics
- Credentialing Manager at Summit Orthopaedics
- Front Office Manager at Summit Orthopaedics
- Collections Specialist at Summit Orthopaedics
at this Job
- Some college
I work at GO2 Partners as a billing manager. I am responsible for doing most of the billing for our company. I also have experience in other areas of the company. Some of these include, HR, Receptionist, Shipping and office management.
- Billing Manager at GO2 Partners
at this Job
- Bachelor's - Liberal Arts
Billing manager/receptionist – assist with daily operations of a four-clinician psychology office (manage phone calls, messages and appointments). Responsible for all billing of the practice – posting insurance payments, checking eligibility, submitting claims both electronically and paper, balance billing on patient accounts, maintenance of ICD-10 and CPT codes in electronic health record system.
- Billing manager at Marriage and Family Resource Center
- Division Manager for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at CHOP/Children's Surgical Associates
- Director of Practice Management at Family Practice Associates of Upper Dublin
- Concierge Medical Services of FPUD at Family Practice Associates of Upper Dublin
5 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
• Delivered Billing Manager operations for a Cardiovascular practice.
• Directed all HR functions within the practice, including recruitment of potential employees, orientation and training of all employees. Performed annual performance reviews.
• Administered billing protocols and verified charges with medical documentation. Electronically filed claims with primary insurance and submitted paper claims to secondary payors.
• Oversight of EMR and continuous updates of the system and services offered through the practice.
• Coordinated product and equipment training for staff through company representatives.
- Billing Manager at Cardiovascular Associates of Frederick
- Manager/Billing Manager at Quality First Urgent Care
- Office Manager at Allbettercare Urgent Care Center
- Billing Manager at Aspire Urgent Care and Family Medicine
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- AA - Business Administration
Supervise team of billing specialists, client services staff, and billing support staff in an extremely busy ambulance billing office that serves over 40 clients.
• Supervise team of 17 associates in 3 different departments.
• Responsible for day to day operation and production levels to ensure accurate and timely billing.
• Resolution of escalated customer service issues.
• Involved in interviewing and hiring of associates.
• Responsible for improving processes and procedures.
• Obtained Certified Ambulance Coding certficate. OMNICARE ~ Milwaukee, WI (Omnicare acquired Alliance Pharmacy in September, 2012) Billing Supervisor/Billing Analyst 2008-2015 Supervised team of billing specialists to produce accurate billing of monthly pharmacy statements for seven long-term pharmacy locations servicing 12,000 residents. Provided monthly reports to divisional accounting manager for financial review and reporting. Researched and resolved financial inquiries from corporate customers. Held position of Billing Analyst as of April, 2013 assisting Corporate Project Managers with special projects to facilitate the roll out of new computer software.
• Supervised six to eight billing specialists in fast-paced business office ensuring accuracy of billing and quality and timeliness of work.
• Delivered excellent customer service to internal and external customers and was instrumental in the development and execution of customer service training resulting in a higher level of customer satisfaction.
• Provided satisfactory resolution for all billing inquiries from both internal and external customers.
• Assisted in development and implementation of billing office policy and procedures creating consistency and improved accuracy.
• Coordinated appropriate staff assignment to account resulting in satisfactory relationship between staff and customer.
• Participated in interviewing and hiring process and subsequent training of new staff.
• Served as member of quality assurance team to improve billing processes as needed.
- Billing Manager at EMS Medical Billing
- Business Office Manager at KINDRED PHARMACY SERVICES
- Billing Specialist at
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Nursing
Started with a part-time, entry-level position and moved up to full-time coding and billing manager for the practice. Dr. Fey is a family practice physician. He also does OB and specializes in skin care (ex: office surgeries such as lesion removals.)
- Billing Manager at Vic Fey, M.D.
11 years, 5 months at this Job
- BS - Health Science
- Associate - Mathematics