Outpatient Services Watkinsville, Georgia Some of my job duties at Outpatient Services were all aspects of insurance and patient billing and AR. I was responsible as back up for Billing Manager, ensuring tasks and reaching collection goals of 3M per month. Manage daily office operations and maintenance of equipment and inventory. Create and maintain spreadsheets using advanced Excel functions ans calculations to develop reports and lists. Cooperate with Medicare, Medicaid, and other insurance providers to resolve billing issues. Receive and screen a high volume of internal and external communications, including email and mail. Create weekly and monthly reports and presentations for the CEO, VP and upper management of the company.
- Billing Manager at Insurance and Patient Billing and AR Collections
- Medical Insurance Biller at Medical Records
- E R Registration at Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Diagnostic Systems of Georgia at Coding
2 years, 7 months at this Job
Dental billing manager for a large multi-provider office, including general dentistry, periodontics, and implant surgery. Responsible for all aspects of patient billing, insurance billing, and appeals. Also involved with setting up new clients in the billing company and prioritizing any needs they may have. Very familiar with production and collection reports, which are generated monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Dental Billing Manager at BEST Billing Services
- Office Manager at Anuradha Kanakasabapathi, DDS
- Receptionist at Hudson Dental Services
- Front Office Coordinator & Billing/Insurance at Hudson Valley Dental Group
3 years, 3 months at this Job
- High school
Supervise team of billing specialists, client services staff, and billing support staff in an extremely busy ambulance billing office that serves over 40 clients.
• Supervise team of 17 associates in 3 different departments.
• Responsible for day to day operation and production levels to ensure accurate and timely billing.
• Resolution of escalated customer service issues.
• Involved in interviewing and hiring of associates.
• Responsible for improving processes and procedures.
• Obtained Certified Ambulance Coding certficate. OMNICARE ~ Milwaukee, WI (Omnicare acquired Alliance Pharmacy in September, 2012) Billing Supervisor/Billing Analyst 2008-2015 Supervised team of billing specialists to produce accurate billing of monthly pharmacy statements for seven long-term pharmacy locations servicing 12,000 residents. Provided monthly reports to divisional accounting manager for financial review and reporting. Researched and resolved financial inquiries from corporate customers. Held position of Billing Analyst as of April, 2013 assisting Corporate Project Managers with special projects to facilitate the roll out of new computer software.
• Supervised six to eight billing specialists in fast-paced business office ensuring accuracy of billing and quality and timeliness of work.
• Delivered excellent customer service to internal and external customers and was instrumental in the development and execution of customer service training resulting in a higher level of customer satisfaction.
• Provided satisfactory resolution for all billing inquiries from both internal and external customers.
• Assisted in development and implementation of billing office policy and procedures creating consistency and improved accuracy.
• Coordinated appropriate staff assignment to account resulting in satisfactory relationship between staff and customer.
• Participated in interviewing and hiring process and subsequent training of new staff.
• Served as member of quality assurance team to improve billing processes as needed.
- Billing Manager at EMS Medical Billing
- Business Office Manager at KINDRED PHARMACY SERVICES
- Billing Specialist at
4 years at this Job
- - Nursing
Billing Manager for local chiropractor and physical therapy facility. Hired as part-time billing specialist promoted to Billing Manager. Back-up for front desk receptionist.
• Processing insurance verification of patients
• Entering new patient in software
• Responsible for obtain current and retro authorizations for treatment
• Calling and scheduling referrals with different practices
• Processing timesheets for a staff of 6 for office manager
- Billing Manager at Teays Valley Medicine and Rehab
- Tax Associate at H&R BLOCK
- Admin. Assist. / Inside Sales / Accounting at GSB PROCESS, INC
- Office Manager at VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Accounting
Sulloway & Hollis, PLLC
Billing Manager- August 2017-present
• Handling 40 attorney's monthly/quarterly billing
• Collections on accounts
• Electronic Billing for over 40+ clients
• Monthly crystal reports
• Setting up accounts for new clients
- Billing Manager at Sulloway & Hollis, PLLC
- Information Specialist/Educator at Medical Management Dept
1 year, 5 months at this Job
- - Medical Secretary
Lubbock Tx (Please do not contact my current employer at this time.. Thank You) June 2017 - CURRENT Position: Billing Manager ' Duties: Audit billing to ensure that the Office has optimum production Audit Patient accounts to ensure efective and accurate billing Discussion of treatment and treatment options with the patient and family Acessment of daily claims to ensure accuracy and maximum prodution Submission of claims Assessment of account balances Collection of account balances
- Billing Manager at Lubock KIDS Dental
- Owner at Self
- Receptionist and Opt. Technician at Self
- Billing Manager and Op. Technician/Receptionist at Self
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- ASSOCIATES of APPLIED SCIENCE in BUSINESS MANAGEMENT - Business Marketing
WORK EXPERIENCE Enthuastic, dependable Billing Manager with 25 years of Assistant Billing Manager experience in a medical setting. Looking for an outstanding career and a great opportunity to grow with a great company. Park DuValle Community Health Center I hope to bring my experiences to the company as well as Oct. 2013 - Present learn something new as well. Audit Claims and payments done by staff Worked with finance department to ensure the month end close was
- Billing Manager at MORE ABOUT ME
- Allscripts, PayorPath, Symed, Medical Manager at McKesson
5 years, 3 months at this Job
As the billing manager I am in charge of making sure the revenue comes in prosperously. I bill for two clinics specializing in Urgent Care and Workers Compensation and assist in making sure the front and back office staff know how to properly enter information for billing and documentation purposes.
- Billing Manager at Trinity Urgent Care
- Sales Associate at Dollar General
- Receptionist/Admin at Family Resource and Referral Center
- Volunteer Receptionist and Admin at Charterhouse for Families
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Certificate - Billing and Coding
- High School Diploma - General Education
Billing manager/receptionist – assist with daily operations of a four-clinician psychology office (manage phone calls, messages and appointments). Responsible for all billing of the practice – posting insurance payments, checking eligibility, submitting claims both electronically and paper, balance billing on patient accounts, maintenance of ICD-10 and CPT codes in electronic health record system.
- Billing manager at Marriage and Family Resource Center
- Division Manager for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at CHOP/Children's Surgical Associates
- Director of Practice Management at Family Practice Associates of Upper Dublin
- Concierge Medical Services of FPUD at Family Practice Associates of Upper Dublin
3 months at this Job
- MBA - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science - Business Management
Kobi Karp Architecture Interior Design. Miami, FL April 2018- July 2018
• Architectural Project Accounting - Set-up Files, Replicon management, Contract Review, Billing, PM Coordination, Cost Analysis and Reporting
• Accounts Receivables - Process deposit thru scanner to bank, sent daily notice to owners and PM.
• Collections - follow up client inquiries, contact clients requesting payments status, meet daily collection efforts
• Troubleshoot Replicon, Print Manager & QuickBooks with tech support team
• Credit Card Receipt audit, request receipts
- Billing Manager at Kobi Karp Architecture Interior Design
- Assistant Controller at Zyscovich (Architects), Inc
- Full Charge Bookkeeper at Aston Construction & Design, Inc, DLFC Architects, LLC, 2 + Architects, Mencaluca, LLC, Palm Tree Dry Cleaner
3 months at this Job
- Associate - Accounting