• Operated various software programs such as Revit and Navisworks to model electrical runs.
• Worked directly with pipe runners in the field to design runs precisely and efficiently.
• Coordinated directly with superintendents and formen to establish schedules/goals.
• Worked in the field as an Apprentice Electricion prior to becoming a BIM Coordinator; some field experience.
- BIM Coordinator at DELTA DIVERSIFIED ENTERPRISES
- Solar Installer at HARMON ELECTRIC
- Associate, Brokerage Service Representative at Charles Schwab & Co
- Assistant Manager at Discount Tire
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Associates - Business
Position: BIM Coordinator
• Coordinate and manage models and initiate coordination efforts using Navisworks Manage
• Interface with field survey crews and provide building visualization input
• Participate in BIM set-up, standards and coordination process on projects
• Provide day to day guidance and mentoring to less experienced team members to optimize Navisworks features and follow project modeling and coordination standards
• Participate in technological collaboration between project team members, client, architect, builder, consultants, subcontractors, etc.
• Facilitate the exchange and coordination of the 3D model with consultants and contractor/fabricators including companies from Germany and Mexico.
• Establish early standards for data exchange with entire Project Team to optimize use of the BIM for scheduling.
• Run clash detection studies and generate reports to project team. Assign responsible parties' work flows and manage these tasks to successful completion within Revizto and Navisworks.
• Travel to and from Job sites in Mexicali and Obregon Mexico. Previous Occupation: Heideman Associates - Zak Companies Time Frame: September 1st 2015 - 2018
- BIM Coordinator at Vestal Corporation
- Drafter/Designer at Heideman Associates - Zak Companies
7 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science in Computer Aided Drafting and Design Technology - Computer Aided Drafting and Design Technology
A building information modeling (BIM) coordinator coordinates the process of generating and managing digital models of places; building information models are virtual files that help with decision-making during the building process.
- BIM Coordinator at MCDONALD ELECTRIC
- Revit Drafter at BR+A Consulting Engineers
- CAD Technician at Vanderweil Engineers
11 months at this Job
- Architectural and Engineering - Architectural and Engineering CADD Technology
- Architectural Technology - Architecture
- High School Diploma - College Preparatory Curriculum
• MEP Coordination Manager overseeing all aspects of the MEP Revit Model to ensure that the project was coordinated, up-to-date, and clear of any issues.
• Project types include: Healthcare, Hospitality, Higher Education, K-12, Civic, Commercial Office, Tenant Improvement, and Retail.
• Developed and documented workflows with Revit processes, BIM Coordination and clash coordination.
• BIM Coordinator for several projects simultaneously from defining the BIM Execution plan to running meetings by driving Autodesk Navisworks. Pushed notifications to users via BIM 360 Team and created model clash reports.
• Coordinate with the BIM Team to streamline and leverage automation to address deficiencies in trade models and reduce clash conflict resolution times.
• Coordinated with Autodesk as a beta tester for their new cloud services (BIM 360 Next Gen). Projects: Broadcom Renovation | San Jose, CA
• Responsible for performing clash detection with the Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Fire Revit models during the construction phase of the project. The project consisted of a 4 building campus tenant improvement. Main efforts were to minimize any “scope creep” by the contractors. Responsible for coordination meetings with in house MEPF engineers, the client and contractors using Autodesk Navisworks. Problems were found and resolved during meetings.
- BIM Coordinator QA/QC at TK1SC
- Architectural solutions specialist at Microdesk, Inc
- Architectural Designer at DESIGN GROUP INC
2 years at this Job
- Bachelor's - Architecture
BIM for interior design, Kitchen & Bath modeling, and construction set drafter.
- BIM Coordinator at Residential Design Services
- Drafter/Designer at Reveal Architect Studio
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interior Design
Set up and manage Revit and Auto CAD Models for Designers Create reports from Coordination Reviews for the design team to review Provide weekly BIM packages to send to clients that include PDFs of drawing, transmitted refit models and navisworks exports Set up Navisworks models to be updated weekly from refit models Provide Tech support with BIM related issues Make appropriate changes to title blocks for for each submission
- BIM Coordinator at MASON & HANGER
- Detailer 2 at MC Dean
- Internship at WTG Design
7 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Building Construction
- Associate - Architectural Drafting
On site Field Coordinator design assist Detailer /Designer for two 40 level towers in downtown L.A.
- BIM Coordinator at HMT Electric
- BIM, Revit, Naviswork, 3D Detailer / Modeler at Cupertino Electric
- BIM modeler, Naviswork clash detection coordinator at Sasco Electric
- BIM modeler, Naviswork clash detection coordinator at Rosendin
1 year, 6 months at this Job
VDC detailer/ HVAC detailer/ HVAC BIM Coordinator Primary responsibilities included the production and completion of accurate mechanical HVAC shop drawings, plus BIM coordinated design efforts with engineers, architects, fire sprinkler designers, plumbers, and electricians. Time management for projects included tracking drafting progress, Scheduling duct and material fabrication based on approved shop drawings, Duct and material delivery scheduling coordination between the shop and field supervisors, RFI inquiries and job change orders. Other responsibilities included having an in-depth knowledge of software applications relating to structural engineering, architectural design, MEP, and BIM coordination. File management which includes maintaining orderly electronic project files and plotted archives. AutoCAD + TSI, NavisWorks , Revit, Excel, Office, Outlook
- VDC detailer/ HVAC detailer/ HVAC BIM Coordinator at Kilgore Ind
- General Manager/ VDC Manager/ Managing Senior BIM Coordinator/ Estimation Manager / Production Manager at A.D.M.P
- Project Manager/ HVAC Detailer/ VDC Manager/ BIM Manager at Tomball Sheet Metal
- HVAC Detailer/ BIM Manager at Grant Sheet Metal
11 months at this Job
- Associate - Drafting & Design
Duties Preformed as BIM Coordinator: Trade Lead BIM Coordinator for SLC International Airport Terminal Redevelopment Project, Internal and Trade-to-Trade BIM Coordination, As-builts, Field Coordination and Conflict Resolution, Merged Model Management and Clash Test Management (Terminal, South Concourse West, South Concourse East, Parking Garage, Gateway, Triturators, Central Utility Plant and IAB Connector). Duties Preformed as Drafter/Designer: Commercial HVAC, Plumbing and Mechanical Piping Drafting and Design for Condensate/Pumped Condensate, Domestic Water (Cold, Hot, Industrial, Recirc. and Tempered Water), Hydronic (Condensate, Condenser Water, CHWS/R, HWS/R, Radiant Fl. and Snowmelt), Natural Gas, Preconditioned Air, Sanitary/Grease/Cooking/Sewage/Indirect Waste and Vent, Exhaust/Relief/Return/Supply/Outside Air and Storm and Overflow Systems. (AutoCAD MEP 2016, 2017 and 2018; AutoCAD MEP Fabrication 2016, 2017 and 2018; Navis Works Manage and Freedom 2016, 2017 and 2018)
- Trade Lead BIM Coordinator and Senior AutoCAD Drafter/Designer at RK Mechanical Inc.
- Senior AutoCAD and BIM Drafter/Designer at Aerotek - Cobb Mechanical Contractors, Inc
- Senior AutoCAD and BIM Drafter/Designer at HPE, Inc. - Heating and Plumbing Engineer's, Inc
- Senior AutoCAD Drafter/Designer and Entry Level Construction Manager at PIE Forensic Engineering, Inc. / SBSA – Solutions Before Solutions After, Inc.
2 years, 1 month at this Job
- Bachelor of Applied Science - Construction Project Management
- Associate of Applied Science - Computer Aided Drafting and Design
I was a BIM Coordinator Intern with Vaughn Construction this past summer. My responsibilities included using design related programs such as: Revit, AutoCad, and BIM 360 Glue to locate and resolve errors in building designs.
Construction Projects Worked On:
• Rellis at Texas A&M
• UHD DownTown
- BIM Coordinator at Vaughn Construction
3 months at this Job
- - Planning