- BIM Coordinator at Cache Valley Electric
- Revit modeler at Spectrum Engineering
- Revit drafter / designer at Ken Garner electrical engineering
- AutoCAD / Solidworks drafter at Fitnesses Products International
3 years, 7 months at this Job
- Associate - AutoCAD drafting and design
preparation of graphical images ad renderings.
Job Description - Bim Coordinator / Project Designer - Supervisory level Bim coordinator and architectural project designer that
provides advance project development services and architectural
technological services and reports directly to Head Architect, John
Williams. Williams is a full services architectural firm that Specializes in multi tent structure development to large scale commercial building
projects solutions. Daily task include -
● Assist the Architect in developing & producing necessary design drawings for assigned projects using cad.
● Produce 3D models & and Rendered Images based on architect Specifications
● Facilitate construction by applying BIM and CAD technologies in the design phase.
● Offer cross-team support for BIM software.
● Ensure all models are compatible and BIM data is available to all project participants.
● Collaborate with the design team and other departments to identify goals and communicate procedural changes.
● Point cloud manipulation of as built Scans in existing 3d models. Cassell Consultants & Real Estates, Gerald's ; London, Montserrat. W.I
- Bim Coordinator at Williams Architects & Associates
- Project Developer at JMA Studios, illinois
- Lead CAD Technician at
- Civil CAD Technician at Ktech Limited
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- B.S in Architectural Science - architectural design & building construction
- Certificate in Construction
BSNP project -QATAR from Palestine (Infrastructure project) mainly in sub
• Production of the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and EDI.
• Working with designers and subcontractors and provide all BIM Requirements.
• Preparing Bills of Quantities for Multi-discipline According to CSI (Construction Standards Institute) Master format.
• Explore 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D BIM and show how adding extra information can make for more timely decisions and, ultimately, better buildings.
• Working on concrete slab protection for Ducts under construction roads
• Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
• Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- BIM Coordinator at Consolidated Contractors Company CCC -BIM Center-Palestine
- Senior BIM Electrical Engineer at Consolidated Contractors Company CCC -BIM Center-Palestine
- BIM Electrical Engineer at Consolidated Contractors Company CCC MRPC Project in Algeria
- Owner at Town of Staouli, Wilaya of Algiers, Algeria, North Africa
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Bachelor in Electrical Engineering
• Specifications from schematic through construction document phases.
• Broadened designs in coordination with client requirements.
• Specifications and goals. Capable of communicating design ideas through the use of sketches.
• Computer design tools such as 3D modeling, AutoCAD, BIM (Revit), Sketch Up.
• Coordinating with the other trends regarding the electrical NEC Code.
• Maintaining project files, preparing documents and reports Also Shop drawing review.
• Deposition. Data and document entry into various platform.
• Revit, Navisworks and CAD, Assistant management as directed.
• 3D model for the IT system including the emergences security, CCTV, normal and LCP.
• Read and interrupt project specifications and submittals.
• Creating large scale details in plan, section, elevation and 3D.
• Perform site visits to verify existing conditions and take field measurements.
- BIM Coordinator at TEAM Electric Inc. Electrical Engineering
- BIM Coordinator at Royal Engineering & construction solutions
- Sr. BIM Operator at QDVC Company
- Sr. BIM Draftsman at Arabtec Company Abu Dhabi Plaza
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Technology and Electrical power in Quality Control Power - Q.C
Representing the company in BIM coordination, scheduling and management; responsible for developing detailed electrical/telecom/security/fire-alarm/audio-video models. Reviewing, capturing, tracking and updating all the documented changes (Redlines) for detailed Power Drawings. Implementing detailed QC process to approve and submit the Power Drawing to general contractor for review. Supervising and mentoring less senior designers; delegating tasks and schedules, managing production and quality; assisted projects to a wide range of difficult problems with imaginative, thorough and practical solutions
- BIM Coordinator at MCDean
- Electrician Journeyman at NEA, Electric
10 years, 8 months at this Job
- BIM Coordinator - Autodesk
- BIM Specialist - Autodesk
- FE - Fundamental of Engineering
- Master's - Electrical master
- BSEE - Power electronics and electrical drives/Applied bioinformatics in electrical engineering
As a BIM Coordinator I am responsible for working in conjunction with the Project Superintendent and Project Manager to design and coordinate all of our electrical systems in 3D along with all the other Subcontractors in a given Project. Time management and field knowledge are the most important parts of coordination. I am also responsible in producing the field installation shop drawings and the owner record as-built drawings at the end of the project. I have worked with Navisworks, Auto CAD, Bluebeam and Revit. Most notable projects I took a part of were:, Data Foundry and Equinix Data centers, Methodist North Hospital Expansion, MD Anderson RCC, and Texas A&M Emend Building. All totaling about $100M in contracts for my company.
- ELECTRICAL B.I.M. COORDINATOR at WALKER ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICIAN at AMERICAN EAGLE ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- ELECTRICAL ESTIMATOR at GONZALES COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC
- ELECTRICIAN at GONZALES COMMERCIAL ELECTRIC
5 years at this Job
- Certificate - Electrical Apprenticeship
- High school or equivalent - electronics
• Manage the implementation of supporting software for BIM.
• Creation of the software Template files to assure standards, create and update the family libraries.
• Assist in developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards.
• Support construction project teams by using BIM technology to facilitate the use of composite models in coordination meetings and maintain the identification and resolution of clash from spatial coordination software.
- BIM Coordinator at TITAN Formwork Systems LLC
- CAD Designer at TITAN Formwork Systems LLC
- Freelance Architect at Freelance Architect
- Assistant Manager at Gestion Martin Construction
at this Job
- - Architecture Structures
- Master - Design and Architectural and 3D Modeling
- Bachelor's of Architecture
8. designer, planner, BIM coordinator, and construction administrator on architectural projects Resume
• Creating and developing construction document sets for various scale projects in the single-family and multi-family residential.
• Preparing preliminary sketches and detailed drawings based on clients wishes.
• Review architectural documents for potential conflict with other disciplines
• Performing roles of designer, planner, BIM coordinator, and construction administrator on architectural projects.
• Coordinated and interacted directly with clients as well as various city and council officials through the design and construction processes of multiple projects.
- designer, planner, BIM coordinator, and construction administrator on architectural projects at Grants Design L.L.C
- Architectural Drafter at MHI Homebuilders
- Architectural Drafter at Val Tech & Associates
6 years, 8 months at this Job
- Associates of Architectural Drafting & Design - Architectural Drafting & Design
- Bachelor of Graphic Design - Graphic Design
• Experience, 2 year 6 months in REVIT MEP, HVAC, Piping, and Plumbing design/drafting for Commercial, Industrial, and / or government facilities.
• Emphasized on 3D Mechanical Modeling of HVAC, Piping, Servicing Equipment, Architectural, and some Electrical models.
• Providing all other Engineering & Design support tasks including but not limited to: processing shop drawing, CAD designs and comments.
• Resolves technical design issues and submits alternative designs if/as needed for trades.
• Prepares drawings, including plans, sections, profiles, details, and sketches as needed to support project designs.
• Provided project specific BIM review, performs field/site visit for data gathering and as-built drawings preparation.
• Provides 3D Orthographic hand drawings and sketches.
• Collaborated with IT to establish and implement processes, QC procedures, and standards related to BIM, CAD and related software.
• Worked with Field and Operations Staff to implement BIM into the fabrication shop and field operations.
• Composed Quality Assurance and quality control checks on models.
• Gathers information, makes studies, performs calculations, and prepares original rough layouts and sketches to present design proposals.
• Created BIM Templates, Models Objects, Families and Systems.
• Developed photo real renderings and walk-throughs from the building model.
• Worked independently and in a Team environment to meet deadlines.
• Assisted Project Manager in the Planning, Estimating, Design and Coordination of large complex projects.
• Provides detailed Schedules, Building Materials List, and Inventory.
- BIM Coordinator at Del-Air Mechanical Contractors LLC
- at DelAir Mechanical Contractors
- at DelAir Mechanical Contractors
- at United States Postal Service
2 years, 6 months at this Job
- Certificate - Building Information Modeling
- Certificate - Parametric Modeling
- Associates of Science - General Technology
- Associates of Science - Drafting and Design Technology
• Provide assistance to the Project Management team by issuing various reports.
• Review and issue project submittals, shop drawings, RFI's.
• Coordinate building information models between disciplines to have a clash free model.
• Conduct quality assurance and quality control checks on models.
• Work with our field and operations team to provide the best information for our field team to work off of.
• Provide Trimble field points to our layout team.
• Achieve all deliverables in a timely matter.
- BIM COORDINATOR at IMCOR
- SUPERVISOR at IMCOR
- WELDER/FITTER at IMCOR
- WELDER/FITTER at CASTLE STEEL
1 year at this Job
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA