Project: Harbor Rectification program Duties: BIM Coordinator Core qualification as BIM coordinator:
• Revit Modeling
• Prepare Central files, Worksets, Working views, Templates, Schedules and Sheets.
• Clash Detection Creation on Revit and NavisWorks.
• Prepare BIM check list as per trades priorities.
• Review, Analyse Models provided from third party on NavisWorks and provide comments
• Aware of Levels of Development (LOD: 200, 300, 350, 400, 500) developed by the BIM Forum and the American Institute for Architect (AIA).
• Lead, Supervise group of modelers for different projects.
• Beginner and intermediate Revit training.
• Quantity take off and schedules generation from models.
• Revit families analyse and creation.
• Aware of UK BIM Standards PAS1192-2, PAS1192-3, BS1192-4 & PAS1192-5.
• Familiar with AEC (UK) & CIC's BIM Protocol and Standards.
- BIM Coordinator at Saudi Arabian BAYTUR
- BIM Coordinator / Senior Mechanical Engineer at Al-Muhaidib Contracting Company
- BIM Coordinator / Senior Mechanical Engineer at Saudi Bin Laden Group
1 year, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Mechanical Engineering
- - Mechanical Engineer
- - business
Summary of Experience Skill and Attributes Work in construction field for experience to site survey, mainly for Running Jobs as parts of re-plan and drawing with estimate quotation skills for site management and delivering project through all stages. 2018 June - Now BIM Coordinator
- BIM Coordinator at GVDC
- Revit Technician, BIM Technician and Coordinator, 3D Modelling and QA at N C Hotel
- Architectural Technician at Lynde Bridge
- Architectural Technician, Site Manager, Revit Technician and AutoCAD Coordinator, BIM Technician at Join Ledgen (Thailand) Co., Ltd
7 months at this Job
Coordinate Electrical through AutoCAD MEP and Revit in BIM models. Coordinate with other trades and companies to create a working BIM model for comprehensive shop drawings. Draft site plans and create 3D surfaces through Lieca Cyclone, and AutoCAD Civil 3D Properly operate a 3D laser scanner and collect point cloud data for modeling purposes.
- BIM Coordinator at Haag Engineering Co.
- Fire Alarm Inspection Technician at Electronic Security Solutions
4 years, 1 month at this Job
- Associate - Drafting and Design
Lead BIM Coordinator on multiple high end commercial projects. Working closely with CM and multiple trades in order to prevent costly hold ups in the field.
- BIM Coordinator at CAS
- Lead Carpenter/Foreman at CAS
- BIM Coordinator at Swedish Embassy
5 years, 4 months at this Job
BIM for interior design, High end residential Kitchen & Bath 3D modeling, and construction set drafter.
- BIM Coordinator at Residential Design Services
- Drafter/Designer at Reveal Architect Studio
11 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Interior Design
BSNP project -QATAR from Palestine (Infrastructure project) mainly in sub services utilities
• Production of the project BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and EDI.
• Working with designers and subcontractors and provide all BIM Requirements.
• Preparing Bills of Quantities for Multi-discipline According to CSI (Construction Standards Institute) Master format.
• Explore 3D, 4D, 5D and 6D BIM and show how adding extra information can make for more timely decisions and, ultimately, better buildings.
• Working on concrete slab protection for Ducts under construction roads
• Ensure construction documents accuracy based on discipline BIM Modeling.
• Collaborate and Coordinate with other disciplines design-changes and model challenges.
- BIM Coordinator at BIM Center
- Senior BIM Electrical Engineer at Consolidated Contractors Company CCC at BIM Center
- BIM Electrical Engineer at Consolidated Contractors Company CCC
- Junior BIM Engineer at Consolidated Contractors Company CCC BIM Centre and Birzeit University Centre of Continuing Education , Birzeit-PALESTINE
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Electrical Engineering
Based in Mason Ohio To manage and facilitate all aspects of BIM for a four-building project that includes research and development facilities, as well as office space, and a consumer testing center for beauty care products forecasted to be approximately a $900 million to $1 Billion project. This includes the receiving of design models, and processing multiple linked Revit files to upload to BIM 360 Glue based on Building and Discipline. To assist in the tailoring of a standard BIM Execution plan and specifications for each building, and then implement it to facilitate MEP coordination, and a 6D deliverable model and concurrent COBie data for facilities management. To provide various plans and drawings as needed and requested for all buildings to assist other team members in their primary roles. Develop, manage, and oversee the use of BIM 360 Field for QA/QC tied to the BIM where applicable, and manage that data.
- BIM Coordinator / Engineer at Hunt Construction Group
- BIM Coordinator / Modeler at Highland Group Limited
- BIM Modeler & Coordinator Co-Op at The Nelson Stark Company
- BIM / VDC Co-Op at Messer Construction - Corporate Office
2 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor Degree - Construction Management
- Associate - Construction Managemengt
- Associate - Architecture
- Associate - Forest Management
- Associate - Wildlife Management
- Associate - Fisheries Management
- Associate - Recreation Area Management
Drew work and coordinated for all systems plumbing, mechanical pipe, hvac,electric and fire protection
- BIM Coordinator at Blr3 inc
- Draftsman/Designer at Khazra & Associates Inc
- CAD Manager/Estimator at Ultimate Communication Systems
- Draftsman at Tri City Data Telecommunications
2 years, 10 months at this Job
- Associates of Applied Science - Computer Aided Drafting
- BIM Coordinator at IES Communications
- Mechanical Designer at M A Engineers
- Electrical CAD Drafter at Power Engineers, Inc
- PDC/Plumbing Designer at exp U.S. Services Inc
1 year, 2 months at this Job
- Associates - Computer Drafting and Design
- BIM Coordinator at Brycon Construction
- High-Purity Stainless Steel Pipe Fitter at Brycon Construction
- Carpenter at Brycon Construction
- Mechanical Maintenance and Repair Technician at Autocenters Nissan
1 year at this Job
- Associates - Electrical Mechanics Technology