* Responsible for producing fermentation seed pot * Provide analytical support to production in the areas of microbiological, HPLC and GC analysis * Prepare and maintain cryogenic cell stock * Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment * R&D - Perform small scale fermentation and crystallization experiments for production performance evaluation * Update and produce new processes for the department SOP's * QA of analytical data in the biochemistry lab * Maintain batch records
- Biochemist at Kaneka North America LLC
- QA Analyst I - Contractor at Alcon Research Ltd
- Quality Control Technician at CPF, Inc
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Industrial Microbiology
Subject Matter Expert on Immunoassay Design Change (SME). Main responsibilities include handling day-to-day customer complaint investigation; performing assay design change; performing assay troubleshooting; working closely with various departments to find route cause on confirmed complaints; writing design verification report; creating and revising FMEa; Authoring Change Impact Assessment (CIA) and Risk Report. Updating existing Design History Files (DHFs); performing product manufacturing batch record audits; writing quality notifications (QN) for Out-of-specification results (OOS); participating in CAPA investigation. training new hires on Centaur systems and Atellica systems platforms. Proficient SAP user.
- Biochemist at Siemens Healthineers
- Quality Control Laboratory Technician III at Siemens Healthineers
- Process Development Associate II at QC Assay Validation
- Quality Control Analyst at UMASS MEDICAL SCHOOL/Massachusetts Biologics Laboratories
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor in Chemistry - Chemistry
Working in a quality control lab on enzyme testing and microbiology
- Biochemist at Bio-Cat
7 years, 1 month at this Job
- BS - Chemistry
• In-charge of design and execution of the validation activities of these immunoassay: TSH3UL, T4, AFP, PBNP, ThCG on Atellica new system, which resulted in FDA clearance of the Atellica platform in 2015 and module in 2016
• Designed and executed multiple assay validate studies such as linearity, dilution/spike recovery, method comparison, interference and high dose hook effect studies.
• High technical proficiency (same as level of access as technical field service engineer) in operation and maintenance of various Siemens high-throughput immunoassay analyzers, such as IMMULITE 2000, Centaur XP, and Atellica immunoassay module.
• Trained and mentored 20 plus junior team members
• Proficient in: PDF Creator®and Microsoft® office applications (Excel®, Word®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®).
- Biochemist at Siemens-Healthineers
- Biochemist 2 at Department of Validation Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Inc
- Biochemist I / Senior Research Associate at Department of Product Support and Validation
- Research Assistant at Department of Pathology Medical School of UCLA and Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
4 years, 6 months at this Job
- - Microbiology
- Diploma - Microbiology
• Protein expression and purification
• Column chromatography (IMAC, size exclusion, desalt, ion exchange)
• Western Blot/ SDS-PAGE/ ELISA
• Cell culture (insect cells and E.coli)
• Database management
• FPLC experience (AKTA, Unicorn software)
- Biochemist at Inova Diagnostics
- Associate at In-N-Out Burger
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Ecology, Behavior, and Evolution
Harvard Medical School.
• In-vivo/In-vitro pharmacology for novel antipsychotic drugs FDA-approved antipsychotic drugs: aripiprazole (Abilify®), iloperidone (Fanapt®), brexpiprazole (Rexulti®), and cariprazine (Vraylar®) FDA-approved antidepressant drug: vilazodone (Viibryd®)
• Development and Evaluation of novel animal modesl for neuropsychiatric diseases.
• Evaluation of cognitive function of animal model of brain disorders.
• Development and Characterization of tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) reduced mouse (spr-/-) as a novel brain disorder animal model
• Statistical analysis of In-vivo/In-vitro experimental data.
- Instructor of Psychiatry and Neuroscience at Biochemist
- Post doctoral Research associate/Neuropharmacologist at McLean Hospital(MCL)
- Postdoctoral Fellow at McLean Hospital(MCL)
- Postdoctoral Researcher at Inje University
4 years, 2 months at this Job
- Ph.D. - Biochemistry
- M.Sc. - Biochemistry
- B.Sc. - Microbiology
Set up all biochemistry tests and approve their methods and quality control. Find and resolve technical problems in biochemistry. Hb electrophoresis and Protein electrophoresis. Maintenanse of the chemistry analysers. Stone analysis.
- Biochemist at NIOC hospital
- Research Associate at Tivozanib
- Research Associate at Bone Marrow Transplantation (BMT) Center of Shariati hospital, School
- Medical Laboratory Technician at NIOC
10 years, 7 months at this Job
- Master degree in Biochemistry - Biochemistry
- B.A degree in Medical - laboratory Science
- Associated degree in Medical - laboratory Science
Focus on research projects involved in the regulation of blood flow under hypoxia and role of nitrite bioactivation
signaling in prevention of vasoconstriction.
• Showed that red blood cells bioactivate nitrite and produces nitric oxide like activity capable of inhibiting platelet activation.
• Showed that nitrite inhibits red blood cell adhesion to activated endothelial cells in vitro and in vivo.
• Showed that mouse treated with nitrite attenuates leukocytes and platelets adhesion in mesenteric microcirculation.
- Biochemist at Wake Forest University
- Biochemist at Wake Forest University Health Sciences
- Expert at Research Inst ructor
5 years, 5 months at this Job
• Experienced on Tecan Freedom Evo 200, Freedom Evo 150, and Beckman-Coulter Olympus AU5400
• Routine tasks including but are not limited to: ◦ Prepare daily quality control material ◦ Perform daily and weekly maintenance ◦ Build and prepare specimen batches for analysis ◦ Perform analysis on specimen batches ◦ Resolve processing issues ◦ Review and verify results of analysis testing
• Analysis performed for cannabinoids, stimulants, opioids, and narcotics
• Lab is accredited by CAP, DEA, CLIA and is GCP compliant
- Biochemist at Aegis Sciences Corporation
- Intern at Metro Nashville Police Department Crime Lab
- Seasonal Help at Environmental Sciences Corporation
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- - Chemistry
- - Applied Chemistry
Career Objective: I would like to show my immense aspiration to become a quick learner and to prove myself as a sincere, energetic and expert person through extensive hard working, perseverance and integrity to your organization. Career Summary Work as a "Clinical Biochemist" in the Laboratory of Popular Diagnostic centre Ltd, Dhanmondi R/A, Dhaka-1205, Department of Biochemistry & Immunology since 10 february 2018 to present.
- "Clinical Biochemist" in the Laboratory at Popular Diagnostic centre Ltd
1 year, 1 month at this Job
- M.Sc. - Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Bachelor of Science - Scholarship
- B.Sc. - Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- - research
- B.Sc. (Hon's - research