As a Biomedical Engineer, I was responsible for performing the following activities: 1.Troubleshooting of "ACE 12-Channel Tele-ECG Device" a technology by "Bhabha Atomic Research Centre" (BARC). 2. Actively involved in Product Packaging Design and documentation of User Manual, Technical Guide, and Leaflet of Tele-ECG. 3.Training doctors on functioning and application of equipment. 4. Developed an application "Patient Management System" for storing and accessing patient details conveniently.
- Biomedical Engineer at Sanjeevani Electromedical
- Biomedical Engineer at Global Hospitals
- at MGM College
3 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Biomedical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering - Biomedical
• Biomedical Engineer and project manager for the Applied Neuromechanics Research Lab's (ANRL) B.I.G. grant (NC Biotech).
• I am developing two, novel knee arthrometers in order to quantify the tri-axial mechanical properties of the knee joint.
• The devices utilize 3d motion analysis, sensors and robotic actuation to provide real-time kinetic and kinematic data output to quantify knee mechanics.
- Biomedical Engineer at University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Data Scientist at VALENCELL, INC
- LABS Engineering Intern, Advanced Innovation at WILSON SPORTING GOODS, INC
- Research Assistant at UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA - CHAPEL HILL
1 year, 7 months at this Job
- M.S. - Kinesiology
- - Teaching & Research Assistant
- B.S. - Biomedical Engineering
• Biomedical startup with the aim to create a brain saving catheter by perfusing the brain during cardiac arrest
• Working on catheter developing the design through rapid prototyping, computational fluid dynamics, benchtop testing, and quality/control systems documentation
• Significant Accomplishments: Berkeley SkyDesk HotDesk Team & Jacobs Institute Innovation Ignite Catalyst Grant
- Biomedical Engineer at Voyage Biomedical
- Student Research Assistant at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
- Summer Intern, Automatic Target Recognition Center at Wright Patterson AFB
- Summer Intern, University of Dayton Research Institute at Wright Patterson AFB
7 months at this Job
- Master's - Translational Medicine
- Master's - Translational Medicine
- Bachelor's - Biomedical Engineering
• Designed specifications of drivers that collects patient vitals & device settings from medical devices and transmit the data to an electronic master record
• Provided biomedical expertise during driver development/testing
• Analyzed communication protocols & user manuals of various medical devices including: ventilators, anesthesia machines, patient monitors, renal therapy devices, infusion pumps, heart lung machines, gateway stations
• Assumed lead engineer's responsibilities while on leave: communicated project status to management, assigned project resources, assisted with management/lead sync meetings, made technical decisions that impacted driver functionality, ensured biomed team met production deliverables
• Led biomed team sync meetings, driven technical design reviews, performed driver feasibility studies
- Biomedical Engineer at Capsule Technologies Inc
- Internship at Regulatory & Quality Solutions
- at Renal Solutions Inc
2 years, 8 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering - Biochemical Option
Silver Spring, MD
September 2015 - Present
Staff Scientist- Biomedical Engineer
Lead and provide scientific and management oversight to team working on combat related orthopaedic research projects including designing and testing novel orthopaedic lower extremity implants and antimicrobial biomaterials to maximize the productivity and efficiency of these projects.
• Successfully synthesized and evaluated the efficacy of a FDA approved prophylactic drug towards clinically significant (>90%) attenuation of heterotopic ossification bone following combat related blast injury.
• Developed and tested novel porous subcutaneous and trans-tibial antimicrobial titanium prosthetic sockets/inserts that promoted vascularization, epithelial growth and osseointegration of the implant with the amputated bone.
• Established protocols to assess various antimicrobial strategies for chronic orthopaedic implants to achieve 99.9 -99.999 bacterial reduction.
• Directed, managed and personally conducted various laboratory experimental protocols as well as small animal and large animal based surgical procedures in support of ongoing translational heterotopic ossification and osseo-integration protocols.
• Trained, supervised and provided guidance to a multidisciplinary project team comprising of orthopaedic residents and technicians in procedures and methods routinely utilized within the laboratory and in the operating room respectively.
• Analyzed research progress, engaged in critical thinking, and asserted strong problem solving toward streamlining delivery of key data and interpretations.
• Developed, evaluated and modified processes where appropriate to meet program mission and scientific objectives.
• Disseminate results of research efforts through formal reports and present scientific findings at national and international meetings.
- Staff Scientist- Biomedical Engineer at Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
- Post-Doctoral Fellow- Biomedical Engineer at Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
- Research Associate at Nano and Molecular Bioengineering Laboratory, Louisiana State University
- Graduate Assistant at Department of Biological Engineering, Louisiana State University
3 years, 6 months at this Job
- PhD - Engineering Science, Biological Engineering
- Master's - Science
- Bachelor of Science - Biological Engineering
Supports patient diagnosing and treatment by installing, testing, calibrating, and repairing biomedical equipment; training users; maintaining safe operations.
- Biomedical Engineer at Prime Healthcare Services HQ
- Field Service Technician at Becton Dickinson
- Advance Skill Management Manager (ASM) (HSC-85) at U.S. Navy
- U.S Navy Aviation Metrology and Calibration Program Manager (METCAL) (SH-60H) (HH-H60) (HSC-85) (2010-2013) at United States Navy
3 years, 2 months at this Job
- master's - Information Technology
- - Justice Administration
• Researching the dermal absorption of bromochloromethane in aqueous solutions Jan. 2019 to Present to identify water toxicity
• Performs bi-weekly presentations to the EPA representative (Dr. Marina V. Evans, Biomedical Engineer)
• Applies knowledge of calculus and differential equations to gathered data and research
• Records research on LaTeX for weekly progress reports
• Utilizes MATLAB to perform the effectiveness of various models
• Collaborates in a team of 4
- Dr. Marina V. Evans, Biomedical Engineer at ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY
- President at THE WOLAK LEARNING CENTER
- Math Tutor at THE WOLAK LEARNING CENTER
2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Arts - Mathematics
Currently working at Mount Sinai hospital New York. * IT technical department: project management experience, calibration of sensors, routers, and stars monitoring and maintenance services * Biomedical engineering department: calibration and preventive maintenance of infusion pumps, blood pressure pump, incubators, ECG, Defibrillators.
- Biomedical Engineer at NYU Langone Health
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- biomedical engineering - biomedical imaging
Check-in, maintain, repair and calibrate various biomedical equipment. Use computer based program to enter data, track equipment history and report results to the management Communicate with staff and administration regarding equipment maintenance and performance. Other duties as required for a successfull job performance.
- Biomedical Engineer at INTERMED GROUP
- Clinical Engineer II at Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Biomedical Technician at Hill-Rom, Inc
- Biomedical Technician III at Yakima Regional Medical Center
10 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Biomedical Technician
Manufactured parts and assemblies for multiple builds of a peripheral atherectomy device in its clinical trial phase
● Designed engineering drawings for tools and fixtures used in production and testing using Pro Engineer software
● Developed test protocols, performed testing, and drafted engineering test reports for various device components
● Created a manufacturing procedure used to generate packaging labels in accordance with FDA and CE standards
● Maintained quality documentation including change records, quality inspection reports, FMEAs, and work orders
● Performed visual, dimensional, an functionality inspections on both incoming and internally manufactured parts
- Biomedical Engineer at Rex Medical
- Supplier Quality Engineer at Johnson & Johnson
- Quality Associate at Brenntag Northeast
1 year at this Job
- M.S. - Biomedical Engineering