Biomedical Field Service Engineer covering South Carolina. Coordinated with customers to schedule on-site service visits to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair down clinical chemistry analyzers. Responsible for expense and mileage reporting.
- Field Engineer at Beckman Coulter
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at FirstHealth of the Carolinas
- Medical Records Technician at FirstHealth of the Carolinas
10 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Medical Lab Technology
- A.A.S - Automotive Systems Technology
• Examine malfunctioning equipment for wear, dear and defects.
• Test and troubleshoot defects to determine correct repair actions.
• Disassemble and reassemble complex machinery.
• Check equipment operations and explain preventive maintenance to medical staff
• Utilize hand and power tools to complete repairs, maintenance, overhauls and installations.
• Completed preventive maintenance, inspections, and electrical safety testing.
• Adjusted and calibrated machinery for optimal performance and service life.
• Fallowed maintenance repair standards and company guidelines for all work projects. Atento, Caguas, PR Tele-operator, T-Mobile Finance Campaign Ago2016- Present
• Inbound and Outbound call representative
• Credit card or Bank account payment.
• Credit card or Bank account Payment and Payment arrangement
• Suspend and Restore service to customer
• Orientation of bills, plans and offers
- Alpha Biomedical & diagnostic (internship) at Biomedical engineering Technician
3 months at this Job
- Associate degree in Biomedical Engineering Technician - Biomedical Engineering Technician
Independent consultant, Field Service Engineering services to institutional clients for clinical biomedical and scientific research laboratory electromechanical and electronic systems troubleshooting and support. Technical engineering support for: electron microscopes, continuous wave and pulsed laser systems, cryogenic imaging/optical systems, flow cytometers, UV-visible spectrometers, fourier transform IR spectrometers, NMR spectrometers, quadrupole and time of flight mass spectrometers, gas chromatographs, circular dichroism detectors, raman spectrometers, polymerase chain reactors, atomic absorbtion spectrometers, X-ray diffractometers, X-ray imaging systems, diffusion, ionization and turbomolecular vacuum pumping systems, and programmable ultrafiltration dialysis systems with real time in-vivo electrochemical serum analysis.
- Field Service Engineer/Consultant at BD-Drake Willock, Seratronics, University of Michigan, Self-employed independent contractor.
- RN Home Health Service Case Manager at Horizon Home Health Services
- RN Occupational/Employee Health Nurse/Office of Quality Management. at Contract employment for temporary staffing agency AB
- Clinical Nurse at Northern Navajo Medical Center
19 years at this Job
- Candidate for Master's Degree - Community Health & Occupational Health Nursing
- Bachelor of Science - Nursing
- - Postgraduate studies - Human Physiology
- - Electronic/computer technology, Machine Tool Technology, Nursing/Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts - Physiology
- - Biomedical Equipment Repairman
- - Medical Corpsman
- - Medical
• Resolved complex, Life Support biomedical equipment issues, and implement appropriate repairs.
• Perform planned maintenance (PM), safety and environmental inspections, and maintain effective customer relations.
• Follow and Trained others as needed regarding appropriate Department of Defense polocies and procedures in regards to Langley hospital, protocol, and documents
• Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
• Establish and engage in proactive daily communications with customers, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Lead, instruct, and assist technicians on basic and complex repairs and resolution.
• Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• Manage vendors' service delivery processes in compliance with Department of Defense policies, as instructed.
- Biomedical Engineer/Contractor at Air Force
- Engineering Technician III at
- at Agnes Hospital
- Biomedical Technician III at
11 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Biomedical Equipment Technology
- Contracted Facilities and Engineering Project Management Supervisor at Hyland's, Standard Homeopathic Inc
- Aerospace Powered Support Systems Project Coordinator - Controller at Jadwalean Project Management CO
- Critical Systems Projects and Six Sigma Team Member at Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Business Development and Project Delivery Manager at Horcher Medical Systems-Barrier Free Lifts
5 years, 6 months at this Job
- BS - Information Systems Technology
- AAS - Technology
Biomedical Field Service Engineer contractor for Hospira Worldwide, Inc. through Kelly Services. Responsibilities included going into hospitals to repair, calibrate, and perform the performance verification test on the Life Care PCA pain pumps and Plum A+ infusion pumps.
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at Kelly Services
- Truck Driver at Pride Transportation
- Bio-Medical Equipment Technician at Acura Medical Systems
- Bio-Medical Equipment Technician at Imaging Diagnostics, Inc.
3 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Biomedical Electronics
• Reconstruction of human 3D brain from Dicom images using Freesurfer
• Weekly update presentations and technical reports on my performance and publications.
- Graduate Researcher at university of Illinois at Chicago
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at Memagi Medical Imports PLC
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer Intern at Memagi Medical Imports PLC
- Assistant at Addis Ababa University
5 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Bioengineering
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering
Complete assemble volcano core mobile imaging system Working on SAP Train on CAPA Follow working instruction
- Electro-Mechanical Assembler III at PHILIPS HEALTHCARE
- INTER medic at QUANTUM MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY
- Electronics Assistant Technician at DENY/AUDIONIC TECHNOLOGIES
1 month at this Job
- BS - Biomedical Engineering
• Covered and managed a territory that consisted of the entire United States
• Responsible for installation and set up of cardiovascular imaging systems, and related software.
• Verified that all equipment and software was up to FDA standards
• Performed all software and hardware upgrades and repairs on cardiovascular/cardio catheter imaging equipment.
• Trained customers on equipment and software.
• Maintained corporate accounts.
• Ensured up to date training on all FDA, manufacturing, and corporate procedures. Philips Healthcare- BIOMEDICAL FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER/ZONE INSTALLATION SPECIALIST
• Built, installed, and calibrated to FDA standards - X-ray, MRI, Cardiovascular, and Nuclear Medicine imaging systems.
• Covered a territory that consisted of the entire West Coast, including Alaska and Hawaii, while assisting other regions.
• Assisted local engineers with upgrades, repairs, and maintenance providing service to local customers and hospitals
• Worked with contractors and project managers to ensure site readiness on various projects.
• Managed corporate account, vehicle, and reported and filed FDA paperwork.
• Kept current with all hospital and FDA regulatory training and procedures.
- BIOMEDICAL FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER-National Engineer at InfraredX Inc
- BIOMEDICAL FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER at Biomerieux
- FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER at Siemens Maintenance Services
at this Job
UMS is a provider of imaging and biomedical services to hospitals, surgery centers, physician's offices, and vet facilities.
• Manage customer accounts in central Ohio.
• Repair and perform planned maintenance biomedical and anesthesia equipment.
• Coordinate service needs for all customers and maintain the schedule.
• Manage calibration requirements of service equipment.
• Manage competencies for all field service employees.
• Provide compliance reports to all customers in addition to providing support for customers going through certification surveys. Experience with ISO 9001 certification and compliance.
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at Universal Medical Services
- Engineering Project Manager at EnteraTech, Inc
- Accounting Assistant at Correct Custom Drywall, Inc
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering Technology
- - medical
- - Clinical Engineering