Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Alogosaibi is an authorized distributor for several international manufacturers of optical equipment for ophthalmology such as TOPCON, OCULUS, KEELER and LUMENIS.
Biomedical Field Service Engineer
• Performs installation, operation, repair and troubleshooting of software and hardware of medical equipments ordered by the customers such as: Topcon: - Screening devices and ophthalmic stands - Photography (OCT's & Fundus ) - Software IMAGEnet R4 and 6 - Pascal Laser OCULUS: - Pentacam Topography, Visual Field and Kertatograph. Lumenis: - Ophthalmic Laser's devices Keeler ophthalmic devices
• Complete regularly scheduled Preventive Maintenance on designated equipment.
• Perform demo, installations and provide thorough instructions to end users regarding set-up, operation and application of medical equipments.
• Develop and maintain costumer relationship and satisfaction within the assigned area.
• Coordinating with regulatory departments to ensure all the specifications of project meet with the appropriate standards.
• Evaluating equipments for efficiency, safety and effectiveness.
• Continually develops effective troubleshooting methods in providing daily remote assistance to customers and associates.
• Complete service reports accurately, noting time confirmation, spare part usage, tasks performed, service product, fault/solution codes, installed base data maintenance (serial number, ink, counter value, functional location), reverse flow, billing block code, billing request confirmation.
• Work in partnership with the sales teams to assist with sales revenue targets and revenue growth.
• Provide feedback to the District Manager concerning product performance anomalies encountered in the field, and make recommendations for service improvements
• Provide timely, detailed and accurate reports on service work performed, product performance, and warranty liabilities to company expense and time allocation
• Work with other team members to create continuous improvement of products and services
• Develop, maintain and improve relationships with the customer by providing expert advice and acting as a specialist resource
• Travel around to the assigned area and to attend training and meetings. Instruments with devices
• Service training for Ophthalmic Instruments, From Keeler UK
• Service training for Ophthalmic Instruments, From TOPCON Japan.
• Service training for Laser Ophthalmic Instruments, From LUMENIS Germany.
• Service training for Ophthalmic Instruments, From OCULUS Germany.
• service training for IMAGEnet 6 software, From TOPCON TEM
• service training for PASCAL Synthesis, From TOPCON TEM.
• IELTS Certificate issued in May 2017, Overall band 7
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at Algosaibi General Trading Company
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at PROMEDIC
- Intern at Al Faisaliah Group
6 years, 3 months at this Job
- B.S. - Medical Engineering
- - Industrial Electronics and Control Associate
* Reapplying the skills gained from working at Philips Healthcare previously I continue to provide excellent customer service in the Seattle Metropolitan area hospital networks. * Trained to calibrate, test and provide quality images on CT, Nuclear Medicine and X-Ray imaging instrumentation using radiopharmaceuticals, phantoms and dosimeters. * Position required me to utilize skills/technologies such as:
• Windows/UNIX/Sun Microsystems Solaris environments, as well as, software installation, networking using standard protocols, DICOM protocols and PACS systems
• Replacement/adjustment/lubrication of mechanical assemblies such as drive bearings, lead screws, POT/encoders, motors and gearboxes Eppendorf North America
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at Philips Healthcare
- Field Service Engineer at Greater Pacific Northwest and Western US
- Field Service Engineer II at
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at MedX LLC
2 years, 11 months at this Job
- Associates in Electronic Computer Technology - Senior Project during DeVry's Engineering Day
spoken and written) Intermedic - Lebanon
• Excellent internal/external
• Visit customers for preventive maintenance, repairs, fault analysis, phone support customer service and upgrades
• Regulatory and safety
• Ensure that all customer issues are resolved promptly through high quality technical compliance knowledge with effective and efficient working practice
• Providing remote support to
• Build, develop and maintain long-term relationships with customer base, through team the timely and successful delivery of resolutions to customers' issues
• Deliver accurate reporting, handling and timely submission of Mobile Service
• Precision tools expertise reports, Expenses, Spares Stock management and other Service documentation
• Maintenance schedules
• Co-operate closely with the Service Team to ensure all customers in the region are
• Reliable and dedicated provided a professional After sales service within the KPI's set by the Manager
• Inventory management
• Co-operate closely with Sales Representatives in order to support activities such as
• Technical drawing and schematic Installations and Demo / exhibitions. analysis
• Consult with potential customers to understand their microscopy and imaging
• Testing and diagnosis / fault requirements analysis
• Identify and present solutions to specific application requirements
• Optical principals
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at
6 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Technologies
• Southeastern FSE representative self-managing 60+ clients in MS, AL, GA, SC, TN, KY.
• Maintained the logistics of service priority, travel, lodging and expenses.
• Installation and repairs of precision clinical diagnostic instrumentation.
• Performed extensive PM's (Preventative Maintenance) on chemistry analyzers.
• Advanced experience in modular and component problem solving.
• Hands on customer training and CSC support.
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at ALFA WASSERMANN
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at COPAN DIAGNOSTICS
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at N&N MEDICAL
- Quality Assurance Technician at ANHEUSER BUSCH
3 years at this Job
- - Biomedical Engineering
- - Biochemistry
- - Chemistry
Biomedical Field Service Engineer covering South Carolina. Coordinated with customers to schedule on-site service visits to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair down clinical chemistry analyzers. Responsible for expense and mileage reporting.
- Field Engineer at Beckman Coulter
- Medical Laboratory Technologist at FirstHealth of the Carolinas
- Medical Records Technician at FirstHealth of the Carolinas
10 months at this Job
- A.A.S - Medical Lab Technology
- A.A.S - Automotive Systems Technology
Compile database of all biomedical equipment and related service contracts with clients, provide specialized support for GE Healthcare and the Sirona brand of dental solutions, provide sales support for GE Healthcare and Sirona, collaborate with colleagues to provide technical support for biomedical equipment, work with colleagues on the field to provide installation/repair services, attend selected training courses and assist in the research and introduction of new biomedical products, assist in the creation of promotional initiatives for products and services, coordinate the completion of accurate and timely sales quotes to support sales and marketing of biomedical solutions, and other specially designated projects as assigned.
• Experience with Quickbooks and Quotewerks with creating quotes, POs, SOs, Invoices.
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer Level I at Biomedical International Corporation
- International Student Ambassador at Florida International University-Engineering Center
- Tour Guide at Florida International University-Engineering Center
- Biomedical Field Service Intern at AA Laquis Limited
2 years at this Job
- Master of Science - Engineering Management
- Bachelor of Science - Biomedical Engineering
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair OEM testing instruments
• Perform preventative maintenance, calibration and validation of special testing hemoglobin instruments
• Interpret chromatography
• Field service operations and customer relations in laboratory / hospital settings
• Qualify specimen testing according to FDA, CAP, IFCC and OEM regulations
• Arrange flight, rental car and hotels according to the schedule
• Time management efficiency
• Create detailed customer work orders and estimates
• Order and replace parts as needed
• Maintain inventory
• Expense reports
• Train customers on equipment operation and maintenance in person / Technical phone support
• Specialized in hematology HPLC testing instrumentation
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at Trinity Biotech
- Biomedical Technician at Universal Hospital Services, Inc
- Teacher Assistant / Tutor at SCIT
- Electrician at Helix Electric, Inc
4 years, 4 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor's - Electronics Engineering
Service and conduct field service repairs and preventive maintenance on various biomedical equipment including chemistry analyzers, Beckham Coulter, Au400, Au480, Au640, Au680, centrifuges, incubator, mixers, rockers and Posey hospital beds.
• Conduct scheduled and non-scheduled preventative maintenance checks, repairs, calibrations, and services to manufacturer specifications
• Ensure and maintain inventory of biomedical equipment, replacement parts and standby equipment
• Assist in training medical, nursing and lab technician staff in the safe use of biomedical equipment
• Provide technical inspections on new or transferred equipment; ensured equipment is within all governing rules, regulations and policies, as well as, enforce safety policies and regulations while performing maintenance procedures
• Use office automation hardware, software and diagnostic service software appropriate to the equipment being serviced
• Interpret manufacturer literature and schematic representations used to troubleshoot, repair and maintain medical equipment
• Posses knowledge of electrical safety theory, perform repairs and electrical safety testing on biomedical instruments, as well as, inspecting, testing and repairing medical equipment for various medical labs
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer at PMA Services, Inc
- Assistant Chief Electronic Technician at Goodyear Airship Operations
- Engineering Technician at Lights of America
- Electronics Field Service Technician at Circuit City
2 years, 2 months at this Job
- License - General Radiotelephone Operator & Ship Radar License and General Radiotelephone Operator License
Working as a Therapeutic care Field Service Engineer in the San Antonio-Austin-South Texas area. Providing onsite service support and installations for ventilation, defibrillation, ECG and MRI monitoring equipment. Also assisted with various business metrics, compliance and tasks for my region.
- Field Service Engineer 3 at Philips Healthcare
- Field Service Engineer 3 at HP/Agilent/Philips
4 years at this Job
- A.A.S. - Biomedical Equipment Technology
• Resolved complex, Life Support biomedical equipment issues, and implement appropriate repairs.
• Perform planned maintenance (PM), safety and environmental inspections, and maintain effective customer relations.
• Repair and service Various type of Patient care equipment such as Defibrillaters,
• Electrosergical unit, Ventilator, Phillips Telemetry, STERIS Sterilization unit.
• Performed repair and service on Dental equipment such Dental chiars, XRay machines
• Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues.
• Establish and engage in proactive daily communications with customers, to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
• Lead, instruct, and assist technicians on basic and complex repairs and resolution.
• Work as a member of local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
• Manage vendors' service delivery processes in compliance with Department of Defense policies, as instructed.
- Biomedical Engineer/Contractor at Air Force
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer II at Quest Diagnostics
- Biomedical Equipment Technician II at Agnes Hospital
- Biomedical Field Service Engineer I at
9 months at this Job
- Associate of Applied Science - Biomedical Equipment Technology