Researcher, Biostatistician, Writing protocols and Manuscripts, Editing, PowerPoint presentations to big audience
- Biostatistician, Medical Writer/Editng/Reviewing at LURIE CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL OF CHICAGO
- Researcher, writer and Biostatistician at
10 years, 5 months at this Job
- PhD - Data analysis in cohort with Sleep disorders, Medical Writing
- MS Biotechnology with Biostatistics
Collect, compile, update, analyze, and interpret Occupational Health and Safety Surveillance (OHS) data.
Monitor and maintain adult blood lead database and respond to data requests. Analyze and interpret MS BRFSS
data related to the industry and occupation module. Be responsible from study design to all aspects and stages of data analysis.
• Compile MS Occupational Health Indicators (OHIs) data, calculate the indicator measures, and share the OHIs reports with CDC.
• Develop and process OHIs data analysis reports and present the results to the OHS Advisory meetings. Deliver strategic direction of the OHS Program to the committees such as OSHA.
• Write, edit, and develop documents for the Occupational Health Research Performance Progress Report (RPPR) for the OHS grant application, calculate the program budgets for the fiscal year, and file the grant application for the state through eRA Commons.
• Collaborate actively with representatives within the department and the broader research community under the guidance of senior biostatistician and the office director.
• Authored two abstracts accepted by the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE). Delivered four oral presentations and one poster presentation at professional conferences such as the 2019 CSTE annual conference.
- Research Biostatistician at Mississippi State Department of Health
- Research Intern at Georgia Southern University
- Biostatistics Graduate Assistant at Georgia Southern University
- at Georgia Southern University
9 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Biostatistics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics - Mathematics
Practical experience in Biostatistics includes organizing, summarizing, and presenting data. Programming in SAS and interpreting results for logistic regression and survival analysis. Writing documentation and reports to describe SAS results for method and results sections of scientific papers. SAS software Programming Experience Exposure and experience in SAS programming for data analysis and management in biotech, pharmaceutical, and clinical research industries. SAS programming level 1 with DATA Step and PROC fundamentals. Technical Skills Experienced Technologist to include evaluation and deployment; Quality skills include Quality Assurance and Test; Software skills include SAS, Python, Excel Data Analysis.
- Biostatistician at
at this Job
- ED. D. - Mathematics and Science
- M.S. - Engineering Management
- B.S. - Electrical Engineering
- A.A.S. - Electrical Engineering
• Consulted and supported physicians, clinicians, fellows, and surgeons needing statistical expertise with completed studies or with statistical guidance prior to initiating a study
• Provided additional guidance and assistance with power calculations and statistical requests over email
• Planned and engaged in meetings with my clients on project updates, discussions of designing next steps moving forward, interpret analyses/results and their impact on the study's potential goals
• Incorporated SAS to generate several methods of output such as tables, figures, descriptive statistics, predictive modeling and regression models to service clients for their poster presentations and manuscript development
• Developed statistical methods and results sections for abstracts, reports, or journal publications
• Enhanced ability to review, revise, comment and incorporate edits on manuscript drafts prior to journal submission
• Organized spreadsheet to track various projects and hours, deadlines, and project description on a daily basis
- Biostatistician at Northshore University Health Systems
- Statistical Analyst at Medpace
- Biostatistics Intern at Washington University in St. Louis
2 years, 5 months at this Job
- PhD - Public Health
- MS - Biostatistics
- BS - Biomedical Engineering
-Executing statistical analysis of pediatric cancer and hematology clinical, biological, and genomic trials using SAS -Consulting and collaborating with investigators on the analysis of clinical trials and other research -Working with investigators, statistical programmers, and data managers to develop statistical reports and analyses -Writing technical or DSMB reports, contributing to manuscripts, grant writing and presentations -Facilitating and/or teaching basic analytic methods and statistical programming to staff, fellows and residents - Using SAS statistical procedures for data analysis such LOGISTIC, GENMOD, PHREG, LIFETEST, NPAR1WAY, and other - Using advanced SAS techniques (SQL, Macros) for data management
- Biostatistician at Boston Children's Hospital
- Biostatistician at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Clinical Research Analyst at Centeno-Schultz Clinic, Regenerative Sciences
- Research Intern at Memorial University Medical Center
3 years, 9 months at this Job
- Master of Public Health - Epidemiology
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
• Trained the evidence generation department team members to design digital questionnaires which lead to reduced cost of hiring an outsourced company to build the digital forms
• Responsible for statistical support and quantitative analysis for ‘Primary Health Care Baseline Assessment in Sudan’ research project, and ‘Hospital Sector Assessment in Sudan’ research project, at the evidence generation department
• Determined the sample size for each research project
• Designed and built digital questionnaires for each research
• Performed data management using SPSS and Excel in order to ensure that the data is in the right form for statistical analysis
• Performed statistical data analysis and modelling using SPSS
• Provided statistical consultancy to employees and students at the Public Health Institute
- Biostatistician at Public Health Institute - Federal Ministry of Health (Sudan)
- Project Coordinator at Mutawinat Benevolent Company
- Market Research Analyst at Almahdi Global Company
- Biostatistician at Public Health Institute - Federal Ministry of Health (Sudan)
1 year, 11 months at this Job
- Master of Science - Biostatistics
- Master of Science - Applied Statistics
- Bachelor of Science - Statistics & Computer Science
• Create analytical datasets by retrieving data from online databases and performed data cleaning and management using SAS 9.4, SPSS, and STATA.
• Responsible for translating the research questions into analytic plans, performing basic and advanced statistical analyses, reporting results in the form of tables, figures, and contribute to the report writing, interpretation of the results, program documentation on all programs, files and variables for future reference.
- BIOSTATISTICIAN at Oriana House Inc
- GRADUATE ASSISTANT at Kent State University
- at Practiced general dentistry at KJS Dental Hospital
10 months at this Job
- Master's in public health - (MPH), Bio-statistics
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery - Dental Surgery
• Lead Phase II vaccine study and co-lead Phase II migraine study and safety analysis of Phase III Psoriasis study on pediatric population.
• Develop statistical analysis plan (SAP) with table, listing, and figure shells.
• Prepare programming specifications for analysis database per ADaM and tables, listings, and figures (TLFs).
• Work with programmers, writers, and clinicians to coordinate data summarization and analysis activities, including summary statistics, tabulations, graphics, analysis output, and raw data listings.
• Develop SAS programs to review/QC analysis outputs of TLFs.
• Review statistical section of clinical study report and participate in the development and review of CRFs, data edit specifications, data validation manual.
• Lead internal team discussions and participate in external client communications with regards to the statistical aspect of the study.
- Biostatistician at PPD
- Biostatistician II at Duke University Medical Center
- Research Assistant at Yale School of Public Health
- Biostatistician Intern at Yale Center for Analytical Science
1 year, 9 months at this Job
- M.S. - Biostatistics
- B.S. - Biological Science
Provide statistical support to assigned products or programs, including under supervision response to statistical issues arising in regulatory, commercial, and worldwide medical or other legal settings as required.
• Generate randomization schedules.
• Provide sample size calculations.
• Provide input into development of case report forms (CRFs).
• Author statistical analysis plans, including development of table and listing shells.
• Review statistical analysis plans written by other Biostatisticians.
• Help write analysis plans for eCTD submissions (eg, ISS and ISE)
• Generate analysis datasets, tables, figures, and listings to support the analysis of clinical trials data using SAS.
• Provide programming support to supplemental or exploratory analyses for regulatory agencies or any other internal and external ad-hoc requests.
• Perform quality control for SAS programs and other study documents (e.g., presentations and reports).
• Provide statistical analysis and reports to Data Monitoring Committees (DMCs).
• Review output across programs to ensure consistency.
• Prepare statistical sections of clinical study reports.
- Biostatistician at Bioverativ of Sanofi
- Biostatistician at DataTek Inc
- Data Analyst at BridgeNet Solutions Inc
- Teaching Assistant and Grader at DePaul University
1 month at this Job
- Master of Science in Mathematics - Applied Statistics
- Bachelor of Science in Economics - Economics
- Biostatistician III at Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Biostatistician II at Kaiser Permanente Southern California
- Research Assistant at Keck School of Medicine of USC, Department of Preventive Medicine
3 years, 5 months at this Job
- Doctorate - Biostatistics
- Master's - Epidemiology
- Bachelor's - Public Health