As internee in Laboratory 3 Months
CURRENTLY WOK IN INDUS HOSPITAL SINCE 15 May/2017
BLOOD BANK TECHNOLOGIST Serology
• Patient and Donor blood Grouping.
• cross matching on tube method and gel method
• Red cell antibody screening.
• 11 Cell for red cell antibody identification.
• Direct antiglobuline test.
• Weak D testing.
• Prewarm Techniques.
• Resolve ABO Discrepancies.
• DAT From Elution techniques. AUTOMATION Immucor
• Perform Daily maintenance, weekly maintenance and monthly maintenance.
• Maintain supplies of analyzer.
• Perform patient and Donor Blood grouping.
• Perform Cross matches.
• Perform weak D Testing. PRODUCT MAKING
• Packed cell
• FRESH FROZEN PLASMA
• CRYO SUPERNATANT
• CRYO PRESIPITATE
• WASH PACK CELLS
• Neonatal exchange units Infectious Disease Testing
• Currently perform Ids on
• IDS (Infectious Diseases Screening)
• currently PERFORM and ids MENTENANCE Of ARCHITECT i2000
• PERFOEM IDS IN VITROS PREVIOUSLY
• PERFORM CALIBRATION AND CONTROL
• Quality Assurance:
• Daily Reagent QC
• Blood Product QC
• Maintenance and Calibration of Serofuge
• Maintenance and Calibration of Cryofuge
• Alarm Checks of Blood Storage Equipments(Refrigerator, Freezer and Platelet Agitator
• Participate in External Proficiency Testing (College of American Pathologists)
• Participate in External Proficiency Testing(RIQAS) Distribution
• Dispatch all types of blood to service partners and patients.
• Prepared plan delivery run.
• Maintain store inventory.
• Enter consumption of goods related to Blood Bank in the system Computer Skills
• Microsoft Office, Software Installation and Un-Installation.
- BLOOD BANK TECHNOLOGIST at Patel Hospital
1 year, 10 months at this Job
- BS Hons - Bio-Chemistry
• Conducts tests with precision to identify blood types, antigens and antibodies in blood specimens.
• Performs tests on blood transfusions and its adverse effects.
• Verifies accuracy and completeness of documents for submitted blood samples.
• Operates and troubleshoots complex blood bank instrumentation.
• Performs manual instrument quality control and checks the functions of heating and cooling system.
• Creates, reviews and updates management reports.
• Orders appropriate inventory for blood supply.
• Trains medical technologists and conducts informational tours for high school students.
• Agile and reliable team member who covers for most call-ins and vacations.
- Blood Bank Technologist at South Shore Hospital
- Laboratory Charge Technologist - Evening Shift at Quincy Medical Center
- Laboratory Charge Technologist - Evening and Weekend Shifts at The Carney Hospital
- Senior Medical Technologist at St. Margaret's Hospital for Women
14 years, 2 months at this Job
- Bachelor of Science - Medical Technology
Responsibilities Provides excellent customer service to hospitals and volunteer donors. Prepares special orders to meet the needs of area hospitals. Works with a team to process incoming donations. Works independently to ensure quality is maintained with all incoming donations. Trains incoming lab technicians. Accomplishments Received a promotion after one year. Awarded employee of the quarter. Assigned to various special projects. Selected to cross train with other departments. Skills Used Ability to communicate effectively with all clients. Ability to work well with a team or independently. Trusted to make good decisions for the organization and provide leadership when necessary. Attention to detail with quality in mind.
- Blood Bank Technologist at UC-Hoxworth Blood Center
16 years, 9 months at this Job
- Certificate - Practical Nursing
- Bachelor's - Organizational Leadership
• Duties include those of the Medical Technologist II, as well as providing technical support and expertise to MLT/MT employees, providing admin support of employees during graveyard shift, directing daily workflow, coordinating coverage during staff shortages, assisting in interpersonal conflict resolution, conducting daily staff meetings/huddle, assisting in enforcing all safety guidelines and policies, and handling issues as needed with hospital personnel.
- Blood Bank Technologist Workflow Coordinator at ARUP Laboratories
- Blood Bank Laboratory Assistant at University of Utah
- Blood Bank Medical Technologist II at ARUP Laboratories
- Blood Component Specialist at ARUP Laboratories
1 year at this Job
- Medical Laboratory Science - Technologist in Blood Banking
- Bachelor of Science - Zoology
Perform Daily operations, including quality control and mass transfusions in a level 2 Trauma Center.
- Lead Blood Bank Technologist, Evening shift at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Generalist at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Manager at Mainland Medical Center
- Generalist at Mainland Medical Center
5 years, 2 months at this Job
- - Medical Technology
- - Biochemistry and Genetics
Routine blood bank testing of patient blood samples.
- Blood Bank Technologist at My Auburn Hospital
- Blood Bank Technologist at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Blood Bank Technologist evening shift at
9 years, 5 months at this Job
- Master's - Biology sub specially immunology
Perform ABO & Rh typing, Antibody screening, Resolving complex Antibodies, Cadaver ABO typing for organ typing, Antigen typing Identifying blood products suitable for transfusion, Neonatal transfusions of all blood products Work on Pediatric, Solid Organ transplant, Bone Marrow transplant, Processing Profile, OB patients Instrumentation and skills - Plasma exchanges, Sickle cell patient RBC exchanges, Fetal Screens, DAT, Elution, EGA treatment, Irradiation of blood products, washing blood products; Release of blood products to the Floors, Clinics and OR’s for transfusion, Proficient with Provue automation, Helmer Ultra Washer; Quality control, Inventory control, blood component preparation, equipment maintenance, transfusion reactions work up
- Blood Bank Technologist at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at University Hospital, University Health System
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Robert B Green Campus & Texas Diabetes Institute, University Health System
- PRN Laboratory Trainee at Core Lab- Hematology, Chemistry, Urinalysis and Point of Care
1 year, 2 months at this Job
Blood Bank Technologist
- Med Tech at St. Louis University
- Med Tech at St. Louis University Hospital
- Medical Lab Technologist at Fusion Medical Staffing
- Medical Laboratory Technician at Aureus Medical Group
2 years, 3 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Clinical Laboratory Science
- Associate - Medical Laboratory Technology
- Blood Bank Medical Technologist at University of Chicago Medicine
- Catering Attendant at Bon Appetit
- Laboratory and Blood Bank technician at Mount Hospital Lebanon
- Blood Bank Technologist at Geatawi Lebanese Hospital
9 months at this Job
- Bachelor's - Biology
- Medical Technologist at Medical Technologist Blood Bank Boston Children's Hospital
- Blood Bank Technologist at Boston Medical Center
- Blood Bank Technologist at Mount Auburn Hospital
- Medical Technologist at Microbiology Dept
2 years, 7 months at this Job
- BS - Medical Technology
- High School Diploma